Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation (48151 Views)

Segun Showunmi Threatens To Sue PDP If A NEC Meeting Is Not Called / Fayose Threatens To Sue PDP For Suspending Him, Demands An Apology / Kano APC Chairman Threatens To Attack Kwankwaso In Gwale LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by silverkings: 3:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

Go and prove your case in court, not this dumb emotional blackmail.
lol emotional blackmail?? Your future will be like that of agbado.... Ur children too. Say Amen nah grin grin hypocrites
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by godwon01(m): 3:38am On Mar 11, 2023
Let us leave this man alone. History will judge him. We have had several INEC chairmen in the past and they were remembered for the role they played in Nigeria politics. What I know is that ounce they played their dirty game ,they go down for ever and you don't hear about them again. Have you had names like Ovie r Whisky , Humphrey Nwosu, and the like of Jega again. They go down immediately they finished their jobs.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by ogwumgbe: 3:42am On Mar 11, 2023
oyin44:
go to court..it is as simple as that..

Instead of you turning yourself to a public nuisance. .all over the social media like Zombidiots do...

Go to court you have already bribed? You people have not seen nothing yet, wait until it's clear that SC has been bribed against Peter Obi,that's when you will see agitations 100 times more brutal than IPOB, and it will be carried all over the world and embarrass the zoo
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by emani03(m): 3:50am On Mar 11, 2023
I know obi gives you sleepless night!

You are too foolish I can’t lie, when I see people who support APC and their stupidity, I know you are just mentally ill...

Because your life is better if you check well, how can you love suffering?

noleflendum:
Peter Pandora Obituary should be sued too
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by emani03(m): 3:54am On Mar 11, 2023
When people who support APC talk eh,
I always see that degree of madness in them,they know nothing about.

Like how can you be supporting this kind of fraud and happy about it?

May Nigeria happen to you all!!

Amen!
Laple0541:
Not just PDP, sue Labourer Party Pandora Hoebi as well, they are both bad losers and never meant well for the country.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by caprini1: 4:04am On Mar 11, 2023
noleflendum:
Peter Pandora Obituary ti lule
Peter Obi deserves everybody's utmost respect for distorting the political status quo of Nigeria,thereby giving everyone, even you ,a chance to change things for the better... Except you just want to feign ignorance undecided
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by kingmaster2009: 4:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Strafudeen:
Nonsense

Mahmoud is a fraud

...because Obi didn't win
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by micflo28(m): 4:15am On Mar 11, 2023
I wish public execution still exist, this man and wike deserves it. They are cheap thieves to have stolen to enthrone a desperate, half dead man as Tinubu, whose household didn't vote for.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Consonance: 4:18am On Mar 11, 2023
If they really had facts and figures and have done their calculations well, by now, at least one of them would have conceded since it's not possible for two candidates to emerge winners in an election. There are no real evidences that's why are making noise like an empty barrel.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Ferdinandu(m): 4:18am On Mar 11, 2023
Does a criminal in the mold of yakubu have character to protect?
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Parachoko: 5:03am On Mar 11, 2023
Snowx:

E go shock you very soon..ethnic bigot!!
Do you even know the meaning of "ethnic bigot"?
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Winnersunited: 5:07am On Mar 11, 2023
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/alleged-malfeasance-inec-chair-threatens-to-sue-pdp-for-defamation/
Prof Yakubu, you don't deserve the high office of INEC chairman because you lack integrity and honour. You deliberately and deceitfully manipulated the presidential election to suit your predetermined purpose. It's a shame.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by stanisbaratheon: 5:14am On Mar 11, 2023
If by this time you do not know that Mamood Yakubu is an APC man just like other Buhari's appointees, like Emefiele, then you are not thinking.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by noleflendum: 5:58am On Mar 11, 2023
caprini1:
Peter Obi deserves everybody's utmost respect for distorting the political status quo of Nigeria,thereby giving everyone, even you ,a chance to change things for the better... Except you just want to feign ignorance undecided
through nzogbu nzogbu politics right?
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Henrymas(m): 6:01am On Mar 11, 2023
This failure personified, have been adviced by the likes of Keyamo to put up a show by threatening libel to save face.
The shameless nitwit ought to have stepped down honourable for conducting the worst and most controversial election in the history of this country.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Bigkoko: 6:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Someone tell fake professor Yakubu Mahmud INEC chairman that he's a smelly, shameless nepotistic idiot who petty thieves in the Streets has more honor than.

Hopefully, the international community now knows he's as shameless as he's intellectually disabled!

ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/alleged-malfeasance-inec-chair-threatens-to-sue-pdp-for-defamation/
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by correctguy101(m): 6:08am On Mar 11, 2023
What a joke.... angry
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Bigkoko: 6:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Amen!!!!!!

Even international state men are so ashamed of this despicable, smelly, shameless fake professor Yakubu Mahmud; INEC chairman!
They'd be wondering how he got his professorship!!! Lol. Quota system!

He's so stupid to even understand that he's none adherence to "his" own election guidelines has rendered the election invalid! Mumu is possibly thinking it's all about keor. By insisting on the fraud of an election, clears all doubt about his thought process & integrity! And sadly there are lots of shameless nepotistic tribal professors like these! Honestly the best Professors in Nigeria are non religious, atheist Professors! Once a Nigerian professor attends a church or mosque, forget it. They're contaminated! Ask Osibanjo!

[size=8pt][/size]

ejifranks:
A shameless man who should have resigned amidst the massive backlash and accusations of incredibility of the fraudulent elections he conducted is still boldly threatening to sue for defamation. Imagine the effrontery.

Mr Yakubu, may your life and that of your generations and supporters be exactly like the elections you conducted.
Let the urchins say Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Bigkoko: 6:17am On Mar 11, 2023
In Japan, he will for honor sake commit hariki or suicide!!!! But once they attend church or mosque, their senses flee from them!

Rebuke:
Smh, I really don't blame this yakubu man though. It's what Nigeria has made it, if not, this man should be ashamed of himself and never even have the guts to open his mouth.

INEC under yhu is the worst ever, yhu wasted billion on election that has so much controversies and yhu are still talking. Do yhu even have any diginity to protect at all?

Even the International Observers have come out to say the election didn't meet world standard. Shameless man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMWbdc9ptLg
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by noleflendum: 6:18am On Mar 11, 2023
emani03:
I know obi gives you sleepless night!

You are too foolish I can’t lie, when I see people who support APC and their stupidity, I know you are just mentally ill...

Because your life is better if you check well, how can you love suffering?

the same way Tinubu giving you idiots sleepless night
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by noleflendum: 6:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Xpress24:
is this how you address ur Fada, children too full nairaland these days, gone are the days wey na mature ppl with brain n respect full nairaland
Tinubu that you fool abuse everyday is greater than your generation combined
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by noleflendum: 6:23am On Mar 11, 2023
Stanleynf:
when e go start I pity you, just pray supreme Court don't Bleep up as INEC did... Nigeria youths want to handle the State of bad governance at once...we are just waiting for supreme Court to Bleep up.
army go use una for target practice.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by noleflendum: 6:24am On Mar 11, 2023
searchlight:
It is not Obi that stole your mother away from you father thereby making you a bastard.
e pain am
Mission accomplished
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by RulerIAm(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2023
noleflendum:
Peter Pandora Obituary should be sued too
ur mama should be sued as well
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Fareke: 7:04am On Mar 11, 2023
afbstrategies:

In China, there’s a death sentence for those who are doing what you’re doing right now. Lucky you!
Calm down!!
I feel your pain

Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Fareke: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

Are you relying on what a failed, devilish, and deceitful government tells you about IPOB? Shine yours eyes my brother. Or you mean the same government that hired boys called themselves the same IPOB, boys that commit crimes, do devilish things under the guise of IPOB...

To know everything about IPOB, go watch Isakaba film and you will figure the whole truth🥴
Don't be carried away by Peter Obi's lies and Deceit.

Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Fareke: 7:07am On Mar 11, 2023
Rebuke:

Are yhu sure yhu are OK?
Calm down! I feel your pain

Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by ransomed: 7:11am On Mar 11, 2023
What are you waiting for? Bring it on. Baba nmanafiki. You are a rigger
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by tballeyy(m): 7:14am On Mar 11, 2023
Strafudeen:
Nonsense

Mahmoud is a fraud
What is Obi? A saint?
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Safyqueen: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2023
Rebuke:
Smh, I really don't blame this yakubu man though. It's what Nigeria has made it, if not, this man should be ashamed of himself and never even have the guts to open his mouth.

INEC under yhu is the worst ever, yhu wasted billion on election that has so much controversies and yhu are still talking. Do yhu even have any diginity to protect at all?

Even the International Observers have come out to say the election didn't meet world standard. Shameless man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMWbdc9ptLg

The pain that lead you to this magnitude of wailing is unquantifiable. However stop hiding under ethno-religio-tribal bigotry and egocentricity to contest elections next time. Please tell your candidate please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / Okoye Blessing Nwakaego Jailed 3 Years For Cyberstalking Eniola Badmus / I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.