Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation (48191 Views)

Segun Showunmi Threatens To Sue PDP If A NEC Meeting Is Not Called / Fayose Threatens To Sue PDP For Suspending Him, Demands An Apology / Kano APC Chairman Threatens To Attack Kwankwaso In Gwale LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Horus(m): 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGgvbhOrV5I

Rufai Oseni Expose INEC Chairman And Tinubu
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by kanuchibuezeo: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hope your mother collected Igbo blood to stay alive after the train accident at Ikeja? Oh, she's having an IPOB blood in her now. Kill her yourself!
oyin44:
go to court..it is as simple as that..

Instead of you turning yourself to a public nuisance. .all over the social media like Zombidiots do...
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by HITsquad: 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
This man has shamelessly and successfully turned Nigeria into a 7th world country in front of the whole world. All for what? His personal interests?

Every day by day this country is going the opposite way on a light speed. We evolving backwards. If Tinubu and APC successfully get away with this rigging, if the Court(our last line of defense)Fails to rescue this country now... Or turns out to be also "dependent" like INEC? Then that's it.... Don't ever expect any free and fair presidential election in Nigeria for at least the next 100 years.

Rigging will be the next norm, they will even upgrade the rigging strategy every 4 years. We already know what our Elites are capable of doing. So We need to stand up and fight.. and just hope the international community will intervene.

I see alot of powerful countries not yet congratulating Tinubu. Cos they know he is not legitimate... They are not blind. But they can't help up unless we help ourselves first!

We need to brave up and launch a national revolution... Twice as heavy as endsars protest. I don't know why Blackman is always afraid. In most countries this is enough to trigger a civil war. But we don't need that, cos war is no good for nobody. We just need to show massive strength! We need to make enough noise to get the whole world's attention once again.

It's time our elites and politicians start respecting the people... It's time they start thinking twice before every decision/action.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by TrumpDonald2: 12:02am On Mar 11, 2023
Parachoko:
PDP and LP have choosen to wail, lie and waste Nigerians time.

They have no tangible evidence against INEC
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by oyichi: 12:27am On Mar 11, 2023
go to court already, let's see if you will not be given life sentence for national sabotage, imagine the most currupt, stupid and arrogant criminal that calls himself inec chairman, this remains the worst election the world have ever seen, pray that riot will not erupt after the tribunal if .not Nemesis will definitely catch up with you and your I'll gotten properties
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Stanleynf: 12:28am On Mar 11, 2023
noleflendum:
Peter Pandora Obituary should be sued too
when e go start I pity you, just pray supreme Court don't Bleep up as INEC did... Nigeria youths want to handle the State of bad governance at once...we are just waiting for supreme Court to Bleep up.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by omurphy23456: 12:43am On Mar 11, 2023
The Latest scam in Town is Mamood.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by modelsms(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2023
This guy is very corrupt.
He doesn't want transparency.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Truthshscrazy: 12:59am On Mar 11, 2023
Lols
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Xpress24(m): 1:16am On Mar 11, 2023
noleflendum:
Peter Pandora Obituary should be sued too
is this how you address ur Fada, children too full nairaland these days, gone are the days wey na mature ppl with brain n respect full nairaland
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by MeineMutter: 1:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Please include the other loser that has been destined to be a 3rd-classer in his life. Ignore Kwankwaso (sheaver).
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Luckysbab: 1:31am On Mar 11, 2023
ejifranks:
A shameless man who should have resigned amidst the massive backlash and accusations of incredibility of the fraudulent elections he conducted is still boldly threatening to sue for defamation. Imagine the effrontery.

Mr Yakubu, may your life and that of your generations and supporters be exactly like the elections you conducted.
Let the urchins say Amen!!!!

But your brother, Emefiele should be in office for a lifetime, in fact?
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Luckysbab: 1:33am On Mar 11, 2023
Roon9:
Clown show! Mahmoud would go down in history as the most stupid Nigerian ever. Sometimes I wonder if Tinubu is wearing a mask disguised as the buffoon. Jeez!

Just re-read this nonsense you have written and tell me you don't deserve to be flogged?
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Luckysbab: 1:33am On Mar 11, 2023
silverkings:
Manhood sef..... This man oversaw the worst election in the history of the world!!! Maurice Iwu is a Saint sef.

Manhood Yakubu, posterity will never be fair to you and your generation. As for people supporting this fraudulent, day light robbery of election because the Agbado is from your tribe.... Shame will never leave your families!!

Tinubu is old and should be resting but you decided to support evil and make Nigeria an object of caricature to international community.... God will not show you guys mercy....

Go and prove your case in court, not this dumb emotional blackmail.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Enemyofpeace: 1:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Nonsense! Go court now

RIP Nelson Mandela anytime I listen to ur song I cry especially the 1 u sang with burna boy "reason with me"
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Luckysbab: 1:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Angelfrost:
Maligning what character please??!

I can't even call you Professor cos I doubt you earned it legitimately.

How can you preside over one of the worst elections in global history and still have the temerity to talk about character defamation?!!

In a proper nation, you and Emefiele would have been stripped of your positions and jailed for National sabotage!

Cry cry baby. Go and prove your case in court.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Luckysbab: 1:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Stanleynf:
when e go start I pity you, just pray supreme Court don't Bleep up as INEC did... Nigeria youths want to handle the State of bad governance at once...we are just waiting for supreme Court to Bleep up.

No be only Nigerian youths, na Biafran toddlers.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by blowjohn(m): 1:49am On Mar 11, 2023
ejifranks:
A shameless man who should have resigned amidst the massive backlash and accusations of incredibility of the fraudulent elections he conducted is still boldly threatening to sue for defamation. Imagine the effrontery.

Mr Yakubu, may your life and that of your generations and supporters be exactly like the elections you conducted.

PDP Shud just go to court
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Angelfrost(m): 1:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

Cry cry baby. Go and prove your case in court.

I have no case to prove in no damn court!

Please, don't confuse me with your fellow bigoted and moronic lowlifes. Thank you.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by 7arrows: 2:04am On Mar 11, 2023
oyin44:
go to court..it is as simple as that..

Instead of you turning yourself to a public nuisance. .all over the social media like Zombidiots do...

U r a shameless cow like ur masters. I prayer for u is that your children if u have any would grow up to be like those u have supported to rule over Nigerians. Amin
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by 7arrows: 2:06am On Mar 11, 2023
Neverslumber:
In a sane world, the man is ought to have resigned a long time ago but this is Nigeria.

In a sane world he would have dropped a confession note and hanged himself like judas.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by A4alpha: 2:07am On Mar 11, 2023
Honor in Nigeria is gone!
Integrity is gone!
Abrakatabra on display!!

Another comic series.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by ProtectMyMoney: 2:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Massiveglory:
The headline should read INEC ref threatens to sue PDP.
Like tinubu/apc like barcelona.
Dem do mago mago with INEC ref, ref bypass INEC electoral act.

INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL CRIMINALS INEC Chairman should go to Court if PDP is disturbing him.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by HeroicMeastro: 2:47am On Mar 11, 2023
ejifranks:

As said, provide evidence or shut up.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by HeroicMeastro: 2:49am On Mar 11, 2023
Neverslumber:
In a sane world, the man is ought to have resigned a long time ago but this is Nigeria.
If that is the case, all public servants in Nigeria would have resigned by now.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by benobyeze(m): 2:54am On Mar 11, 2023
He should not be asked to resign, but should humbly request to be taken into custody. The man is a disgrace to the nation.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by pobosky20(m): 2:59am On Mar 11, 2023
Dominion5:
This INEC chairman moves really suspiciously

Nothing suspicious about INEC chairman's move here. If PDP isn't satisfied, approach a law court. Simple as that.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by pobosky20(m): 3:04am On Mar 11, 2023
I think we need a new orientation in this country. We see how other nations carry out elections,we love it. Once u are not satisfied with the process,kindly present ur case in a law court. Don't instigate people online to cause problems. Election shouldn't be a do or die affair.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by CENI: 3:21am On Mar 11, 2023
This INEC Chairman reminds one Prof. Jega. University Professors helping politicians to rig. Prof clear conscience fears no accusation.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by udemzyudex(m): 3:28am On Mar 11, 2023
Go ahead.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Mickykarim: 3:33am On Mar 11, 2023
YOU WOULD THINK THEY HAVE ANY EVIDENCE. OF COURE NOT AND THE REASON THE SOUR SORE LOSERS PDP AND LP HAVE RESORTED TO WAR OF CALUMNY THAT IMPUGNE ON THE CHARACTER AND PERSONALITY OF PROF. Yakubu Mamud, THE CHAIRMAN OF INEC.

I even at lost at why the Prof. is issuing warning instead of going for the ultimate action for reproach. A suit for defamation would do and let the law take it's course.

NUISANCE THAT LACKS INTEGRITY AND DEVOID OF DECORUM WHO COULD NOT TAKE A DIGNIFYING LOSS YET WANTS TO PRESIDE OVER NIGERIA. NOT ANYMORE, PLEASE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) / Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) / See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.