Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation (48174 Views)

Segun Showunmi Threatens To Sue PDP If A NEC Meeting Is Not Called / Fayose Threatens To Sue PDP For Suspending Him, Demands An Apology / Kano APC Chairman Threatens To Attack Kwankwaso In Gwale LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Molice1: 7:25am On Mar 11, 2023
Inec no serious
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by ShaqFu: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2023
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/alleged-malfeasance-inec-chair-threatens-to-sue-pdp-for-defamation/
Nice one from the INEC chairman. It's Good you remind them what's up so they know what they say, especially that individual call Dino Melaye.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Molice1: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2023
INEC no serious
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Molice1: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2023
INEC is not serious
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by olabright31: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2023
Ofunaofu:
This current INEC chairman has made history for conducting the worst election ever

How? Tell us which of the past elections are better than the 2023 Presidential election? Is it the 1979, 1983 election or the ones conducted by infamous Prof Maurice Iwu? Did Electoral act direct for electronic collation of result? The past elections including 2011 till date, were results uploaded real time? We they free or rigged?
You people just decided to be foolish and deceive yourself. The same man conducted Anambra, Osun, Edo elections but they were free and fair? You people praise the carnage called results from South East, where you rigged massively, but results from North and South West where your candidate lost are rigged. You are indeed despicable zombies
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by olabright31: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2023
godwon01:
Let us leave this man alone. History will judge him. We have had several INEC chairmen in the past and they were remembered for the role they played in Nigeria politics. What I know is that ounce they played their dirty game ,they go down for ever and you don't hear about them again. Have you had names like Ovie r Whisky , Humphrey Nwosu, and the like of Jega again. They go down immediately they finished their jobs.

It is good to be enlightened. Dont just type because others do, be sure you are not typing nonsense. Humphrey supervised conduct of 1993 elections, which is still acknowledged by many as the freest and fairest Nigerian election. Jega conducted 2011 elections won by Jonathan and also 2015 elections lost by Jonathan. 2011 was free because Jonathan won but 2015 was rigged because he lost, the same way 2023 election is rigged because Obi won. For your info, Jega is a man of honor, still holds his head high. You need to check your head aswear
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by alibiz: 7:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Mahmood shouldn't be talking of character for he has lost it.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by rummmy: 7:41am On Mar 11, 2023
This man no get shame...
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by kingsceemark(m): 8:05am On Mar 11, 2023
INEC is another opposition party working under APC
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Zorn: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2023
noleflendum:
Peter Pandora Obituary should be sued too
When they finish buring you ? Don't worry I will make sure you get a befitting burial.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Ofunaofu: 8:22am On Mar 11, 2023
olabright31:

How? Tell us which of the past elections are better than the 2023 Presidential election? Is it the 1979, 1983 election or the ones conducted by infamous Prof Maurice Iwu? Did Electoral act direct for electronic collation of result? The past elections including 2011 till date, were results uploaded real time? We they free or rigged?
You people just decided to be foolish and deceive yourself. The same man conducted Anambra, Osun, Edo elections but they were free and fair? You people praise the carnage called results from South East, where you rigged massively, but results from North and South West where your candidate lost are rigged. You are indeed despicable zombies

You are an irredeemable condemned urchin
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by joefelin2345: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2023
oyin44:
go to court..it is as simple as that..

Instead of you turning yourself to a public nuisance. .all over the social media like Zombidiots do...
Prof Mamood Yusuf should equally go to Court if he feels that any Political Party has malign him unjustly. Very very simple my friend.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by VOICEofORIENTAL: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2023
Fareke:
Nevertheless
Ancient apes

Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2023
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by wolebest: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2023
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/alleged-malfeasance-inec-chair-threatens-to-sue-pdp-for-defamation/

Yes, Real Men keep their cool when they know their stuff.

PDP and LP Politicians should provide hard evidence and not continue to shout and make threats......
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Strafudeen: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2023
kingmaster2009:

...because Obi didn't win
Foreign observers, local observers, US ambassador, former Liberian president sirleaf, pdp, lp, everyday Nigerians, all said the election was a sham.

Thifnubu himself is also going to court over something he said he won, and you are here talking.....

Don't worry. Dey play
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by chinos20(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Fareke:
Nevertheless
And they will never be
Until fighting for one's right becomes crime.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by caprini1: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2023
noleflendum:
through nzogbu nzogbu politics right?
Obi changed the game and it is written in history ,believe it or not.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by orisa37: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2023
SUPPORTED.
AND PETER OBI TOO.
PLEASE REMEMBER ME WHEN YOU WIN.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by onuman: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Tinubu urchinss in the SW don't understand yet that Mahmood renewed the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock, through Tinubu as a mere mannequin in Aso Rock.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Metalamin(m): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2023
HNICEARTH:
Criminal eye neck 🪑🕴🏿
Wao this is very creative indeed

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by BJanta: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2023
ejifranks:
A shameless man who should have resigned amidst the massive backlash and accusations of incredibility of the fraudulent elections he conducted is still boldly threatening to sue for defamation. Imagine the effrontery.

Mr Yakubu, may your life and that of your generations and supporters be exactly like the elections you conducted.
Let the urchins say Amen!!!!
?

Why not sack him, instead of waiting for him to resign ?
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Solocoin: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2023
INEC chairman, APC and Tinubu has a very dubious character always reacting to every little issue. Always want to claim innocent when they are evil.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by kingmaster2009: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2023
Strafudeen:

Foreign observers, local observers, US ambassador, former Liberian president sirleaf, pdp, lp, everyday Nigerians, all said the election was a sham.

Thifnubu himself is also going to court over something he said he won, and you are here talking.....

Don't worry. Dey play

Just one question.

Tell.me.any part of Africa that have perfect election...

Just name one country in Africa .....

Idiot with tribal sentiment as always

Eni kuure
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Strafudeen: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2023
kingmaster2009:

Just one question.

Tell.me.any part of Africa that have perfect election...

Just name one country in Africa .....

Idiot with tribal sentiment as always

Eni kuure

Mynd44 rule 2, this guy is calling me an idiot.

If this is a fair platform he ought to be banned.

I don't have to answer your question laced with an insult.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Fareke: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2023
VOICEofORIENTAL:

Ancient apes
I feel your pain

Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Fareke: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2023
chinos20:

And they will never be
Until fighting for one's right becomes crime.

Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by godwon01(m): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2023
olabright31:

It is good to be enlightened. Dont just type because others do, be sure you are not typing nonsense. Humphrey supervised conduct of 1993 elections, which is still acknowledged by many as the freest and fairest Nigerian election. Jega conducted 2011 elections won by Jonathan and also 2015 elections lost by Jonathan. 2011 was free because Jonathan won but 2015 was rigged because he lost, the same way 2023 election is rigged because Obi won. For your info, Jega is a man of honor, still holds his head high. You need to check your head aswear
. You don't need to abuse or criticize me. We are not supposed to have the same school of thought. Be on your own lane and let me be. I am a student of history. I left secondary school when WAEC was awarding Grades . Leave your thoughts to your self. I know what I was saying . Have a good day.
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2023
Fareke:

Don't be carried away by Peter Obi's lies and Deceit.

I hear you bro. When people are emotionally attached to their tribes or sense of delusion, they will be very hard to confuse...
Re: INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation by Balofariojames: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Which deformation ? You have deformed your character even before mentioned it, remember what you said concerned election and what you did at the end. Your character had deformed already, you better go to court and let them analyse it for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AGF Declares Senate Election Null And Void, Saraki, Ekweremadu In Fresh Trouble / MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.