Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed (744 Views)

Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court / Jan. 6 Rioter Who Put His Feet On Desk In Pelosi's Office Sentenced To 4.5 Yrs / Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by Obrigardo: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
ycat:
Those are Democrats paid provocateurs. Even the Q Shama in prison is not a MAGA, his father is a big Democrat donor and he's just held in jail for a reason we will all find out later.

MAGA don't wear mask and are non violent.

See one caught recently.

This is not the one im looking for, I'm looking for the ones that lifted his hand and the crowd saw his Antifa Nazi tattoo and his social media profile shows he's a democrat actor. I guess YouTube is still censoring videos that expose Democrats. Both of the guys arguingare not MAGA, one just want to take attention off of himself since people are calling them out on it. The only MAGA you will see with surgical mask are some Asians who are used to wearing masks.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Bk8jxbGThvM?feature=share

You are ridiculous
Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obrigardo:

You are ridiculous

Is that all you are going to say in response? undecided
Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by Obrigardo: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Is that all you are going to say in response? undecided

Oh yes, because you guys are seriously crazy.
Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obrigardo:

Oh yes, because you guys are seriously crazy.

Is that because some of us refuse to drink the kool aid you guys are drinking? undecided
Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by Obrigardo: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Is that because some of us refuse to drink the kool aid you guys are drinking? undecided

Oh my God, something is fundamentally wrong with you.

I don't wear a Biden t-shirt, I don't have Biden stickers on my car, I don't have a flaq with Biden's face on it and I sure don't have a poster of the purported image of "Jesus" leaning over Biden.

Do you get my drift? You are an insane hypocrite. Tell me about this Kool aid again, because your brain is lax to know criminal trump is holding a rally on the spot where the terrorists, the branch davidian fought with the FBI and where slaughtered.

Sick.
Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obrigardo:

Oh my God, something is fundamentally wrong with you.

I don't wear a Biden t-shirt, I don't have Biden stickers on my car, I don't have a flaq with Biden's face on it and I sure don't have a poster of the purported image of "Jesus" leaning over Biden.

Do you get my drift? You are an insane hypocrite. Tell me about this Kool aid again, because your brain is lax to know criminal trump is holding a rally on the spot where the terrorists, the branch davidian fought with the FBI and where slaughtered.

Sick.

Tell that to the flies. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duct then it must be a duck! cheesy
Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by Obrigardo: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Tell that to the flies. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duct then it must be a duck! cheesy

Trust me, you are a crook.
Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obrigardo:

Trust me, you are a crook.

You can't think crooked and walk straight. tongue
Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by Obrigardo: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

You can't think crooked and walk straight. tongue

Exactly that's why you are an annoying hypocrite.
Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obrigardo:

Exactly that's why you are an annoying hypocrite.

Why can't you walk straight for a change? undecided
Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by ycat: 2:06am On Mar 26, 2023
Zombie, I'm sure you think 'ridiculous' means bread and butter.
Obrigardo:

You are ridiculous

1 Like

Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2023
'WITH ALL DUE RESPECT': Pence defends his actions when confronted about Jan. 6. https://trib.al/BSdOU0c

Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2023
'THAT IS WRONG': Ron DeSantis launches staunch defense of Donald Trump as possible third indictment looms. https://trib.al/dq43eov

Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
A.F. Branco Cartoon – By The Book
A.F. BRANCO on July 27, 2023 at 5:00 am

Biden Deflection

Biden and the Democrats always accuse their opponents of what they are doing. Cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2023.
Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2023
The January 6th Swamp Monster...
Cartoon published 20/11/2023

The January 6th Insurrection Narrative Has Been Destroyed. And just like that, Speaker Mike Johnson released the ...

Continue Reading

Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by Obrigardo: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2023
This fake pastor will not rest until criminal trump is in jail.
Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
Losing Hand
Michael Ramirez November 12, 2023

Identity politics are divisive and destructive. Bud Light and Disney have certainly felt the pain of bending to wokeness.

Editorial cartoon by Michael Ramirez. Commentary by R. Mitchell, Editor-in-chief.
Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
You're a Mean One
A.F. BRANCO on December 20, 2023 at 5:00 am

Jack Smith Grinch

Prosecutor Jack Smith is worse than the Grinch as uses lawfare to rid the GOP front runner, Donald Trump from being able to run in the 2024 presidential election.

JUST IN: Jack Smith Ramps Up Effort to Jail Trump, Asks Supreme Court to Weigh Trump's Immunity Argument – Here's Why
By Cristina Laila

Special Counsel Jack Smith on Monday asked the US Supreme Court to weigh in on Trump's immunity claims. In September Trump was hit with 4 counts in Jack Smith's January 6 case up in DC: Conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding, and conspiracy against rights.

Jack Smith is fighting to keep the March 4 trial date (one day before Super Tuesday) in his January 6 case against Trump in DC.

Trump's lawyers argued that Trump is immune from federal prosecution for alleged ‘crimes’ committed while … READ MORE…Read More…
Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:54am On Jan 16
January Sixth - The Third Anniversary Of Freedom Day...
Cartoon re-published 06/01/2024

January Sixth, the third Anniversary of Freedom Day. Getting old is an unwanted but inexorable process for ...

Continue Reading

Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:11am On Jan 16
Dodging Justice-Epps Fauci and Hunter...
Cartoon published 10/01/2024

Dodging Justice. On the fateful day of January 6, Ray Epps urged protestors to go 'in' to ...

Continue Reading

Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:34am On Feb 29
KNOCKED OFF: An Illinois judge announced that former President Donald Trump has been removed from the State’s 2024 Republican presidential primary ballot over his alleged role in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot. https://trib.al/iaNRJH8

Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05
Cry me A River...
Cartoon published 05/03/2024

Cry Me A River. The Supreme Court unanimously ruled that States have no authority to remove Donald ...

Continue Reading

Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by EnlightenedUFO: 12:04am On Mar 06
1stGenAmerican:

Nonsense is what these guys are experts at spreading. Imagine 4.5 years of footage taken in less than a24 hour period.

Fake pastor olaadegbu is a complete disgrace
Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06
EnlightenedUFO:

Fake pastor olaadegbu is a complete disgrace

Illegal Voters

Source

Re: The Non-Insurrection: 40,000 Hours Of Jan. 6 Video Finally Reviewed by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13
Boody Call
A.F. BRANCO on March 13, 2024 at 4:00 am

Fani Willis Corruption

A.F. Branco Cartoon – It looks like Fani Willis’ deranged passion for destroying President Trump bit off more than she expected, like her own fanny. Her corruption has been exposed and has jeopardized her case against Trump.

NEW REPORT: Fani Willis Conspired with Liz Cheney's Faux J6 Committee – J6 Committee Shared Video Recordings with Fani Willis But Then Deleted the Video to Prevent Republican Lawmakers from Gaining Access To It
By Jim Hoft – March 12, 2024

Chairman Barry Loudermilk (R-GA) released his January 6 Initial Findings Report on Monday, March 11. Rep. Loudermilk is the Committee on House Administration’s Subcommittee on Oversight Chairman. "For nearly two years former Speaker Nancy Pelosi's January 6th Select Committee promoted hearsay and cherry-picked information to promote its political goal – to legislatively prosecute former President Donald Trump," said Chairman Loudermilk on Monday.

"It was no surprise that the Select Committee's final report focused primarily on former President Trump and his supporters, not the security failures and reforms needed to ensure the United States Capitol is safer today than in 2021."

Read More…

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afghanistan Currency Gains Against The $, What Are We Doing Wrong In Nigeria??? / Stray Bullet Falls Out Of Baby's Diaper In Church / 500 Dead Africans= Media Blackout. 450 Dead Arabs = Wall To Wall Coverage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.