Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) (53219 Views)

Pictures: Abakpa, The Largest Slum In Enugu City / I Visited The Makoko Slum In Lagos (Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:
GVR the oni failure of failure land...

grin
lol. Nairaland keypad warrior insulting a Lagos governorship candidate,Son of the soil for that matter. Social media has really emboldened some clowns I swear.

2 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2023
Heffalump:

grin grin grin
He's an urchin.

After whipping on the cement floor while screaming, he should be ready to hug a live transformer with 415 volts.
Lol.

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Bobloco: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Amaggedon:
This helinues is a fool truely. Why look at a young man doing great things trying to change the status quo . Only for an slowpoke like helinues to call him a failure .he probably doesn't know the meaning of failure.

helinues is a failure himself

So he thinks others are like him

2 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Tflex01:

Lol does this your mannequin look like someone that knows what governance is all about?

You guys can not come and do Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari of 2015 for us in Lagos lol

Sanwo-Olu is much better.
SanwoOlu is better to you but not to others. Remember there are two sides of a coin. You've chosen yours and some have chosen theirs.
The elders of Lagos have said, if it is only the thugs and touts in Lagos he could even help to eradicate, he has done best for Lagos. I have the video with me here.

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by millionboi2: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2023
stuffs2002:
Chinedu Rodes-Vivor insults Yorubas and does not hide his HATRED for Yorubas yet expect the Yorubas to vote for him as governor of Lagos

Chinedu Rodes-Vivor openly supports IPOB and yet expect Nigerians to vote for him as governor of Lagos state.

I am not yoruba but I pity the Yorubas already.
Yorubas will cry blood in Lagos if they make the mistake of electing this IPOB candidate
is not true, you are just being tribalistic

2 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by maestroferddi: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2023
festacman:
This dude's mien is a bit ominous. In spite of big push by the Obedients, he doesn't inspire much confidence. I mean he looks more like a non-smiling bodyguard than a leader who can really tackle the numerous problems of Lagos State. I hope I am wrong if he wins.
You can hardly disguise your bias...

The young man is more than capable..

Go to YouTube and watch his sundry media engagements dispassionately...

You views on him will change for sure...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Spandau: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Picture Slides from Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate For Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's visit to the Riverine Areas of Lagos State.

If e pain you scream

#sorrynovex

Weyrey! Hypocrite oshi! You cannot become governor. Your acting is too late.

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2023
I love when youth strive to take mantle of leadership, would have love this guy but that disturbing tweets about Yorubas and who he's identifying with won't make majority of Lagos voters vote him.

I hope you retrace your step next time

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by stuffs2002: 7:34am On Mar 11, 2023
millionboi2:
is not true, you are just being tribalistic

IPOB always see everyone as TRIBALISTIC when you tell them the truth.

I am a Northerner so you can shove up your nzougbu nzougbu mentality up your a*s

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Bovis(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

helinues, I want to confirm something. Who win Lagos in the last presidential election?
Hope what you said is not directed at you that you signed pact with failure.
For quick correction. To loose is to untie something while lose is to miss something. Know the difference, they truly have same sound but different meanings.
Meanwhile, don't you think it is an aberation to be going against Omo onile. As this is the first time the son of the soil will be closer to become a governor in the state and some of you are fighting tooth and nail not to make it work.
If I may ask, why is it that every election circle, you people always find dirty things to say about opposition in Lagos? Jimi Agbaje was called Igbo candidate in 2019 and they denigrated him till Lagosians turned their backs at him and he lost woefully.
If Tinubu from Osun, Fashola from Ekiti, Ambode from Ogun and SanwoOlu from Ogun can be governors in Lagos, no devil can say the real son of Lagos cannot. All the first 4 can still go and claim their states but GRV has no state to claim than Lagos.
I beseech you to join the good people of Lagos to write good history that you join the masses to install the real son of the soil to be governor.
Good luck!
He’s a failure with no experience and tangible track record like his mad principal Obipob. Another sore loser loading
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by stuffs2002: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2023
Atlantis585:

Oh, now he is only half Igbo and not 100% Igbo again? What do you say about Thiefnubbu who was anti-one Nigeria just a few years ago and married to a non-Yoruba woman from Itshekiri? How come that one is not giving you sleepless nights?

All of you that have built up so much hatred for the Igbos or anything Igbo will die from it - one at a time.

It takes an extreme level of ST00PEED to be IPOB.

Why do you have to lie to justify your stand.

Remi Tinubu is from Ogun state because her father is from Ogun state and it is her mother that is from Edo. But Remi Tinubu doesn't hate Yorubas neither does she insult Yorubas on social media like Chinedu Rodes-Vivor.

I am a Northerner and I have no reason to hate IIGB0S as they are SLAVES to us

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by stuffs2002: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2023
AskProf:

I will decode you.

Sense no dey Dis one head at all
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by computer0810(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2023
phorget:
While Tilumbu was busy building Lagos Tilumbu forgot to build Makoko... undecided

Mumu.....u want him to chase them away from makoko and turn d place to lekki mumu
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by stuffs2002: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2023
kingbee90:

You are an OMO-ALE for denying Yoruba your heritage just to bring down another Bonafied Yoruba son of the soil from Lagos.
You Urchins are truly a menace both on the cyber space and in the society.

I SPIT ON YOU..

I am a Northerner and learn to address your betters well next time
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 7:40am On Mar 11, 2023
jackcanfield:
Shey he is going through a Jetty now not paddling canoe, he won't drive down to Epe and see the Governor's footprints. Just went to snap picture like say he cares. Same goes for all the Yeyebrite both local and International.. When Gov Sanwo Olu change the face of those area, and turn them to Tourists hubs, I would see where Yeyebrites want to go and be pretending they care.

See his face like Patrick.
Thank God SanwoOlu has done Epe as you claimed when GRV gets there he will do better and even clear all the agbero touts and thugs molesting Lagosians and bring lasting peace among different tribes and also distribute wealth around and not Concentrate it on some individuals that called themselves mafia in Lagos.
If I may ask you, what did SanwoOlu did that Ambode didn't do double but was denied second term by Tinubu cabal? Just because he refused to give them contract and recognize their useless group that has impoverished the state.

2 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by edungene7: 7:41am On Mar 11, 2023
This guy is really giving sanwo eko High blood pressure

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Ilaje1: 7:41am On Mar 11, 2023
stuffs2002:
Two reasons why IGB0S are supporting Chinedu Rodes-Vivor are:

1) He is half IGBO and supports IPOB
2) He has extreme hatred for Yorubas

Igbos like to oppose anything majority of the Yorubas go for. They have been voting PDP in Lagos since 99. Even in 1993, they voted for NRC Tofa instead of Abiola.

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by olabright31: 7:42am On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:

Did you people sign any agreement with failure?

Loosing supports no dey tired una?

Why not be giving us football predictions so that we can bet opposite of your predictions cos winning sure die as you guys support or predictions are never close to the reality

grin grin grin anything they support fails,it is unfortunate for them but I dont know why

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Chekwume16(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2023
Did they have a disappointing Saturday last time. In as much as tinubu may do better than obi in terms of team assemblage, you cannot deny that obi has been
great force and the success the party made last time is unprecedented and not a failure at all. He has changed the dynamics of Nigerian politics and given power back to the masses
Tflex01:
He should enjoy his 2 weeks fame. Zombidients are set for another round of disappointment by next Saturday.

By whatever means necessary, Sanwo-Olu will not handover Lagos to this little child.

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 7:47am On Mar 11, 2023
stuffs2002:

Why do you have to lie to justify your stand.

Remi Tinubu is from Ogun state because her father is from Ogun state and it is her mother that is from Edo. But Remi Tinubu doesn't hate Yorubas neither does she insult Yorubas on social media like Chinedu Rodes-Vivor.

I am a Northerner and I have no reason to hate IIGB0S as they are SLAVES to us
Can you show where he hates Yoruba or insult them? I shall be waiting for you.

Meanwhile, Remi Tinubu mother is not from Edo but Delta state. The mother is an Itsekiri woman. The person you quoted was wrong and you that what to correct someone is also wrong.
Igbos are slaves to you but Igbos are buying all choicest properties across the length and breadth of the north. Who is now the slave?

2 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by stuffs2002: 7:47am On Mar 11, 2023
Greenfusion:

Yorubas will vote for him well like they voted for Obi.
Suffer nor know tribe.
Must we always bring tribal sentiment and hate into everything in Nigeria, the people you even do these things for wine and dine with themselves.
We should be careful so Nigeria don't become Rwanda of old.....its a crazy story to be part of.

1) Suffer no know tribe which was why we kicked Peter Obi AKA Mr. poverty to the gutters where he trully belongs.

2) The only reason you are supporting the IPOB candidate is because you are IIGB0 because the guy has shown extreme hatred for Yorubas in Lagos.

3) I am a Northerner so don't go about making threats to my kind about Rwanda because the last time IIGB0S made that mistake, dem collect wotowoto for our hand.

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by stuffs2002: 7:49am On Mar 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

In your number 1, I expected you to quote the section of the constitution the Igbo broke that they cannot support who they want, that they must follow bandwagon. Until you do that, you have no point.
But come to think of it, they once supported Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode to become governor of Lagos. Please can we still say, Igbo supported the 3 of them to become governors because they were also having traces of Igbo in them? Yeye dey smell.

For the second one, please where the hate emanated from? I won't say anything further until I hear your feedback.

Who were the people that contested against Fashola, Tinubu, Ambode
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by olabright31: 7:49am On Mar 11, 2023
stuffs2002:
Chinedu Rodes-Vivor insults Yorubas and does not hide his HATRED for Yorubas yet expect the Yorubas to vote for him as governor of Lagos

Chinedu Rodes-Vivor openly supports IPOB and yet expect Nigerians to vote for him as governor of Lagos state.

I am not yoruba but I pity the Yorubas already.
Yorubas will cry blood in Lagos if they make the mistake of electing this IPOB candidate

Just wait and see, they bunch of empty chest beaters will cry harder after the governorship, they did worst while obi was campaigning. They have already declared the boy winner inside the empty brain, so when real elections are conducted and he loses, then he has been rigged out because he must win even when the people reject him.
He is as dull as zombidients, you plan to govern lagos someday but indulge in abusing Yorubas and desecrating their culture and heritage, you project your biafran affiliation. Him go get sense someday
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2023
Bovis:

He’s a failure with no experience and tangible track record like his mad principal Obipob. Another sore loser loading
Please which assignment have you given to him that he failed in it? Lagosians will speak and choose who they want to govern them and not this style of denigration and name calling. Remember it was the same way you people were saying Obi can never win Lagos but LP cleared that doubt and till date you people are still much surprise. When you people were rejoicing about your campaign rally attendance, they were making inroads in various units and wards. Keep to the same style and think Lagosians buy in to that, your eyes will clear on election day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Omniman(m): 7:50am On Mar 11, 2023
I miss Jimmy Agbaje, steady Apc customer,

Customer daada nii
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by olabright31: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Can you show where he hates Yoruba or insult them? I shall be waiting for you.

Meanwhile, Remi Tinubu mother is not from Edo but Delta state. The mother is an Itsekiri woman. The person you quoted was wrong and you that what to correct someone is also wrong.
Igbos are slaves to you but Igbos are buying all choicest properties across the length and breadth of the north. Who is now the slave?

grin cheesy so after capturing Yorubaland Igbos are preparing to be masters of Northerners as well? You parents dont teach you history, so.you dont learn. Fools
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:52am On Mar 11, 2023
What GVR
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by slowice(m): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:
GVR the oni failure of failure land...

grin

This ode is perpetually on the wrong side of everything Good. Your life must hell

2 Likes

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Thank God SanwoOlu has done Epe as you claimed when GRV gets there he will do better and even clear all the agbero touts and thugs molesting Lagosians and bring lasting peace among different tribes and also distribute wealth around and not Concentrate it on some individuals that called themselves mafia in Lagos.
If I may ask you, what did SanwoOlu did that Ambode didn't do double but was denied second term by Tinubu cabal? Just because he refused to give them contract and recognize their useless group that has impoverished the state.
I didn't mention Jagaban in my write up, both Oga Ambode and Oga Sanwo Olu have both been tested before attaining the leadership position, they weren't put them there base on fine face or activism . Well if you want to stop Alpha Beta or revokes it contract, the Court of Law is there to challenge that, after all Remita too was challenge since they are generating revenue for the Federal Government,but the percentage as per commission was lots of money. Well that is the Job of consultants , they use your watch to tell you the time, you can't blame them much.
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by tabaralph: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Egoat:
SanwoOlu should please continue his good works in Lagos.
No room for this miscreant in Lagos politics.
People who only add yoruba names to their names when the need arises.

Honestly I don’t know why the dude suddenly removed CHINEDU his middle name from the posters, am sure he went to makoko with an interpreter because those living in that swamp are core local Yoruba.
Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2023
olabright31:

grin cheesy so after capturing Yorubaland Igbos are preparing to be masters of Northerners as well? You parents dont teach you history, so.you dont learn. Fools
You refused to show me where he abused Yoruba. I am still waiting for you.

I don't think Igbo have ever claimed they are master of northerner, you're the one that is grandstanding and importing what is not. Igbo have also not say they've captured Yoruba land.
You don't know history and your reference to history class of Yoruba is limited.
Stop the abuse and engage intelligently as a learned person.

1 Like

Re: GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) by Greenfusion: 7:58am On Mar 11, 2023
stuffs2002:

1) Suffer no know tribe which was why we kicked Peter Obi AKA Mr. poverty to the gutters where he trully belongs.

2) The only reason you are supporting the IPOB candidate is because you are IIGB0 because the guy has shown extreme hatred for Yorubas in Lagos.

3) I am a Northerner so don't go about making threats to my kind about Rwanda because the last time IIGB0S made that mistake, dem collect wotowoto for our hand.
You are funny, u think if Nigeria goes up in flames only one tribe would suffer abi ?.....the entire Nigeria would suffer,....who is suffering the Bokoharam issues in the north? Or the killings in the east ?.....is it the foreigner alone?.......u actually think these issues are jokes and movies......take a snippet from wat happened during the endsar protest .... That's very small compared to wat wil happen if this country goes in flames.....u tink say na joke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo Election: PDP Churning Out Doctored Election Results, Fake Figures — APC / Governor Wike Mobbed By Corpers At Rivers NYSC Camp (photos) / 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.