Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK (58767 Views)

Young Girl Killed By Stray Bullet While Asleep In Her Bed In Maiduguri / Drunk Policemen Fall Asleep In Edo While Transporting A Young Man To Station / Phone Thief Who Fell Asleep In A Mosque In Kebbi Caught (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by deavicky(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dreal1247:
Wonders they say never cease to happen. Never knew that a woman can actually rape a man.
it is never possible. It takes interest for a man to get erection. Once the erection come it mean by default you are interested. In my opinion a man can be seduce but can not be rape.
The man in his sleep had erection and the woman had sex with him. It is well.
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Cantonese:
Na wah.

“ The court heard how Lord forced the victim to have sex when they shared a bed at her home.

Prosecutor Joseph Murphy said the man had been drinking all day and met up Lord after she finished work on June 23, 2020.

They went back to her house, had a few more drinks and some food and then went to bed with both wearing shorts”

I have two questions please:

1. the man find enter the bed of the woman?
2. As a lesbian, was she missing the real thing with a man?
3. Is it not that the woman woke up and saw the man’s dangerous looking penis and climbed?

You're indeed confused.

That's the only reason you'll admit to having two questions but ending up asking three.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by advanceDNA: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
lexy2014:

This is what happens when these gay people refuse to follow the path God set for them in life. She has been suffering all her life forming lesbian and no one knew she was dying in silence. At the end of the day, she couldn't cheat nature. No amount of lesbianism.can replace a man's diick in a woman's life

She will just claim she is bisexual..their craziness never ends....
It can even get crazier...she can even identify as a man ......or even worse...no gender, and claim goverment should respect her right by carrying her to a no gender prison.... grin
... lgbt pple ..... u cant put a label on their craziness...

One lgbt nigga is on nairaland always trying to form woke....claims he's gay... but fvcks a woman with full set of breastś and vagiña and the woman also claims she's a man....so both of them are just a man fvcking a woman claiming gay..... and i'm like....

5 Likes

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by nedekid: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
What kind of story is this?
Wahala wahala wahala!
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by hashtagged(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
deavicky:
it is never possible. It takes interest for a man to get erection. Once the erection come it mean by default you are interested. In my opinion a man can be seduce but can not be rape.
The man in his sleep had erection and the woman had sex with him. It is well.

You are a big bafoon

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Duru009(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
98% of ladies who claims Lesbian are all fake
Most of them if not all of their do coded fuvvkin

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Judolisco(m): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Such an innocent man
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Julliet1122: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
mbahdi:
There claim to be one Nigeria but theilre never travelled out their region to another region.and those who leave their region to theirs and help Dem develop it there call tribalist.who among Dem are tribalist.my Yoruba people grow up
Just one tablet of postinor will have prevented this country from having this bag of rubbish your mama gave birth to 600yrs for her🤣
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by hairyman(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
SporaD8:

Wait for it, "Why did he maintain erection?" and
"Didn't he enjoy it?" gangs will soon come for your head!

Are you unaware that rape victims frequently experience orgasm or other representations of sexual pleasure during rape?

It is a reflex act outside their control.

In addition to this is the fact that men experience up to 5 incidences of spontaneous erection during sleep.

It is a good thing that this happened. Women should be held accountable for rape. I hope that in due time, they will also be jailed for false accusation of sexual assault.

6 Likes

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by ariesbull: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dreal1247:
Wonders they say never cease to happen. Never knew that a woman can actually rape a man.
they just raped that poor man and this will affect the man for his life ...the trauma is much

Women are scum

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Shalommy(f): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
Oh! Na only guys comments on this thread why?shocked. But i don't believe that woman raped the man. I think they had sex. Chaii undecided

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Omoawoke: 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
Bad guy, after he don enjoy the kitten, dem talk say he dey suffer mental breakdown. Lawyer dey chop money sha grin
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
OfeAchi:
Some guys on this forum won't press charges...

I would press something else grin grin grin grin

Then go back drunk again the next week.
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Tommydare(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Go and develop your region. It's no brainer going to someone else region to develop while you left yours undeveloped.
mbahdi:
There claim to be one Nigeria but theilre never travelled out their region to another region.and those who leave their region to theirs and help Dem develop it there call tribalist.who among Dem are tribalist.my Yoruba people grow up
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by deavicky(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
hashtagged:

You are a big bafoon
I guess u just learnt that word and u are looking for all means to use it. Just point out what I had said that is not true. Let's talk about it.
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Babaken(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
Only four years.
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by zedegit: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
layzie:

Funny enough, that could be what the naija police will ask u if u dare report as a man. But see how the police were able to gather evidence immediately the victim complained which ultimately helped in nailing the culprit.

Yankee na your mate?
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by excel101(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
The mata tire me o, see the guy weak face sef.
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by hashtagged(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
deavicky:
I guess u just learnt that word and u are looking for all means to use it. Just point out what I had said that is not true. Let's talk about it.

That's why I said you were a bafoon. Just a pig who cannot seem to understand the obvious wrong in what he wrote. Stop being an idi0t.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
The painful part be say the woman be like man grin
Who knows maybe na trans lmao grin

Siofra come see your people grin
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by FireUpNow(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Women rapists will be very agressive when th y see ercwt dick. A lesbian hunting for a rod. Life nor balance
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by drimzsmoke(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
hairyman:

Are you unaware that rape victims frequently experience orgasm or other representations of sexual pleasure during rape?

It is a reflex act outside their control.

In addition to this is the fact that men experience up to 5 incidences of spontaneous erection during sleep.

It is a good thing that this happened. Women should be held accountable for rape. I hope that in due time, they will also be jailed for false accusation of sexual assault.

Please teach deavicky these things you’ve written
He wrote a lot of nonsense up there!!!
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by jojothaiv(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
SporaD8:

"Didn't he enjoy it?" gangs will soon come for your head!
Those ones are already a lost case, foolish beings.
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Teymanhenry(f): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dreal1247:

They've been doing that for ages, the society choose to ignore the fact that it's actually possible and it's been happening

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by olatade(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Omor! i thought that was the bloke in the picture,no wonder he woke up and had a meltdown

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by jojothaiv(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Buddha3:

You're indeed confused.

That's the only reason you'll admit to having two questions but ending up asking three.
Wetin be this abeg
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Meanwhile if it was the lesbian perpetrator that reported in Nigeria and some other parts of the world it will be the opposite and the victim will be prosecuted and jailed.
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by cejaypriesty(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Cantonese:
Na wah.

“ The court heard how Lord forced the victim to have sex when they shared a bed at her home.

Prosecutor Joseph Murphy said the man had been drinking all day and met up Lord after she finished work on June 23, 2020.

They went back to her house, had a few more drinks and some food and then went to bed with both wearing shorts”

I have two questions please:

1. the man find enter the bed of the woman?
2. As a lesbian, was she missing the real thing with a man?
3. Is it not that the woman woke up and saw the man’s dangerous looking penis and climbed?
The answer to 1 is in the write up
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by correctguy101(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dreal1247:

Aiyiiii... grin grin
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Kukutenla: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
yahoodetector:
Very good!

I wonder what Candidlady, Siofra, Shalommy, Jennyclay, pocohantas etc al has to say about this.

Even with their ranting against men, I know they don't play with d*ck but comes here to pretend. undecided
Sapphire nko cheesy cheesy
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Kukutenla: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
lexy2014:

How is she "end time woman"?
How is it your business
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by correctguy101(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
SporaD8:

"Didn't he enjoy it?"
gangs will soon come for your head!

Sophistry... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit / Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.