Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK (58779 Views)

Young Girl Killed By Stray Bullet While Asleep In Her Bed In Maiduguri / Drunk Policemen Fall Asleep In Edo While Transporting A Young Man To Station / Phone Thief Who Fell Asleep In A Mosque In Kebbi Caught (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Dbrawllm0098(f): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Na fake lesbian she be

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by bentenny(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
cheesy
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Teeroyzimma: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dreal1247:
Wonders they say never cease to happen. Never knew that a woman can actually rape a man.
don't be naive
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by blazepascal(m): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
That means she's not just a lesbian but a bisexual.
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Isabi4lov: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
grin grin grin I no dey take lesbo serious like that unlike gays .

I trust my naija men dem go even go for second round .

Dick is life jare especially the one wey dey healthy πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Isabi4lov: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
blazepascal:
That means she's not just a lesbian but a bisexual.

Most of them are confused, they can't do without a dick cheesy las las when caught they will claim to be bisexual, bisexual kor binary number ni πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by correctguy101(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
Richy4:

You know, I have never thought of that.. Do u have an idea why they were slashing the number of years they should spend in jail?... Because I like the idea of what is good for the goose is also good for gander

It's simple na...

My fellow men are shocked you'd complain when you've clearly "achieved" what most men wishes for. Heavenly statistics shows 96% of men should be glad and even feel accomplished to have gained such experience cool shocked , Abi is it an easy task to get a woman to do such?

Now you're complaining , what do you expect from the judge?
The psychology of humans expects you to feel like a boss fo4 gaining such expo.

No mind men, dem too spoil... grin cheesy grin
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by femtex007(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
mbahdi:
There claim to be one Nigeria but theilre never travelled out their region to another region.and those who leave their region to theirs and help Dem develop it there call tribalist.who among Dem are tribalist.my Yoruba people grow up

shut up Mr developer. Go and develop your own region. This idiot that came to Lagos for greener pastures

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by phemmyfour: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
SporaD8:

Wait for it, "Why did he maintain erection?" and
"Didn't he enjoy it?" gangs will soon come for your head!
Erection isn't a consent....not even ejaculation

Similarly, moaning or squirting isn't a consent.
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by bily(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
layzie:

Funny enough, that could be what the naija police will ask u if u dare report as a man. But see how the police were able to gather evidence immediately the victim complained which ultimately helped in nailing the culprit.

Plot twist....
If she was dishonest and turned the tables around claiming he raped her, he would probably be the one in jail especially considering she's a known lesbian grin

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by teeshet: 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Karleb:

Women always get half the sentence. Some even get lesser sentences if the judge is a woman wrapper.

were you raped as a child?
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by seniorgozman(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
See enjoyment
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Sixfeetbelle: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
Cantonese:
Na wah.

β€œ The court heard how Lord forced the victim to have sex when they shared a bed at her home.

Prosecutor Joseph Murphy said the man had been drinking all day and met up Lord after she finished work on June 23, 2020.

They went back to her house, had a few more drinks and some food and then went to bed with both wearing shorts”

I have two questions please:

1. the man find enter the bed of the woman?
2. As a lesbian, was she missing the real thing with a man?
3. Is it not that the woman woke up and saw the man’s dangerous looking penis and climbed?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole lesbian talk. If you're a lesbian as you claim, wetin concern you concern prick, so tey to rape man be the only way you fit taste am? πŸ€”πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Luckysbab: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
Karleb:

Women always get half the sentence. Some even get lesser sentences if the judge is a woman wrapper.

E say na woman wrapper 😁
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Passionate888: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
They should pour boiling oil on her vjayjay angry angry
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Ignmakwe: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
I want to report Kemisola 😫 😀 πŸ˜ͺ 😩 Somebody help me NPF number....
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by mediclife1987(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail

Twas still the man's face that was shown.
A pity...
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by enonche85(m): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
layzie:

Funny enough, that could be what the naija police will ask u if u dare report as a man. But see how the police were able to gather evidence immediately the victim complained which ultimately helped in nailing the culprit.

Without the dna the victim wouldn't have been able to prove his case which was why the rapist was insisting there was no penetration until the evidence was presented to her and she then confessed.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by shineeye1: 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail

But the DICK was willing and granted automatic consent to the "sexual attack"! Which kind MUMU kangaroo trial be dis nah
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by UYEMDO35(m): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Imagine waking up to see a lady raping me.. na to beat the hell out of her before pressing charges against her... But if na fine babe, I fit dey considerate but if she is ugly na to report d Mata.
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by iammolise(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
This show's how perfect and solid the judiciary is abroad, this king of case will be swept under the carpet in these climes... On a lighter note; make this lady come rape me na, as konji full my body so I go fvck oil comot 4 her body finish grin
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by DonroxyII: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dreal1247:
Wonders they say never cease to happen. Never knew that a woman can actually rape a man.
Both were drunk they should leave her alone ... grin
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Good for her! Stoopid beech!

I wish they posted her photo so we can see how β€œlesbianly” she looks.

As for the judge, you try wel wel.

Oya, kiss small chesea

Her photo was posted.
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by OceanRed(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
mbahdi:
There claim to be one Nigeria but theilre never travelled out their region to another region.and those who leave their region to theirs and help Dem develop it there call tribalist.who among Dem are tribalist.my Yoruba people grow up

You are a big fool ,confirm omo ale radarada! im a yoruba and i have stayed in 3 regions outside SW, in those regions, there are yoruba people, a lot of them have properties, schools , hospitals, companies , businesses to mention few and they are also contributing to the development of the respective states, buh there is not a single place where they crossed the line and call those states as no man's land, they dont insult their host, neither do they brag about their contribution to those states. so why should it differs in yoruba land? there are many tribes apart from Igbos in LAG and other yoruba states buh only Igbos have issues with yoruba.
by the way , how in the world did they help develop LAG or any other city in SW? was lag a jungle or undeveloped city before they came? like they provide basic amenities for the city? only a slow poke with spew such thrash! when are going to contribute to eradication of insecurity and senseless killings going on in their region?
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Godsonkemz(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
cc:
Candidlady
Sapphire
etc

These evening newspaper form feminist lesbians online but beg for men to fvck their dry a** offline
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by chysam: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dreal1247:

Now you know
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Sniper101(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
Weak men everywhere
Especially in the UK.
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Enemyofpeace: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sweetplum self no dey hear word. It serves you right. When you finish your jail time, come back to Nigeria
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by CrownLands(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Women are getting desperate, bold and dearing. What men have been fearing, has finally caught up with them.

So, it's safe to say, "It's a woman's world."
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by lexy2014: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kukutenla:

How is it your business

How is she "end time woman"?
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by loswhite(m): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
SporaD8:

Wait for it, "Why did he maintain erection?" and
"Didn't he enjoy it?" gangs will soon come for your head!
Did you ask women the same question?
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by yahoodetector: 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kukutenla:

Sapphire nko cheesy cheesy

Thanks for adding her up! πŸ’ͺ🏾

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agomuo Jennifer, IMSU Student Commits Suicide After Stabbing Boyfriend (Graphic) / Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra / Man Who Dresses As A Woman And Has Sex With Men Arrested In Benue State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.