Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK (59292 Views)

Young Girl Killed By Stray Bullet While Asleep In Her Bed In Maiduguri / Drunk Policemen Fall Asleep In Edo While Transporting A Young Man To Station / Phone Thief Who Fell Asleep In A Mosque In Kebbi Caught (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by amuwo1980: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
I love this and I want more men to come out if they find themselves in such situations and tyy ur e ladies involved shud be jailed
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by kazyhm(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lol
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Sammy5413(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
I was about to wish I was the victim until I saw the offender. Hell no she must be jailed
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Flamemignon1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Konjiboii:
It will shock you the number of men that has been sexually molested by women in their care, we just don't bitttch about it. Women will cry if they broke a finger nail so there.
That's just bad, everyone should be mad when it comes to sexual crime
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Flamemignon1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
lexy2014:

This is what happens when these gay people refuse to follow the path God set for them in life. She has been suffering all her life forming lesbian and no one knew she was dying in silence. At the end of the day, she couldn't cheat nature. No amount of lesbianism can replace a man's diick in a woman's life
This is the dumbest shit I've heard all day. It doesn't matter the sexuality,she was literally Hot and believe anybody would do shit if they were Hot including straight people being with the same sex,it doesn't take away from your sexuality

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by jomarick(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
You say them rape you but your preeq stand, how come? How is that possible?
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Singlenhappy(f): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
Erection, penetration during sleep. Don't joke with some lady's something!
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by godofuck231: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
The man no get work, make them give am rock break
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by QQIA: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
Richy4:

You know, I have never thought of that.. Do u have an idea why they were slashing the number of years they should spend in jail?... Because I like the idea of what is good for the goose is also good for gander
Gender equality should prevail here too.

Where all the awon feminists?
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by QQIA: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
headbasher96:
Wetin my brothers the find another man the reject am oboy the kind knack our redpillers go knack her she no go forget
Look as that woman resemble man.

Omo! That thing no go scar you?

I cannot have anything to do with anything that resembles my fellow man.
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by lexy2014: 3:15am On Mar 12, 2023
Flamemignon1:

This is the dumbest shit I've heard all day. It doesn't matter the sexuality,she was literally Hot and believe anybody would do shit if they were Hot including straight people being with the same sex,it doesn't take away from your sexuality

what exactly have you said and how does it negate the following:

This is what happens when these gay people refuse to follow the path God set for them in life. She has been suffering all her life forming lesbian and no one knew she was dying in silence. At the end of the day, she couldn't cheat nature. No amount of lesbianism can replace a man's diick in a woman's life
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Flamemignon1(m): 7:19am On Mar 12, 2023
lexy2014:

Dude,I've seen "straight" men do the deed with other men when they are extremely Hot, sometimes "horniness" doesn't care your sexuality
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by blazepascal(m): 7:28am On Mar 12, 2023
Isabi4lov:

Most of them are confused, they can't do without a dick cheesy las las when caught they will claim to be bisexual, bisexual kor binary number ni 😂😂😂
lol
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by lexy2014: 8:25am On Mar 12, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Dude,I've seen "straight" men do the deed with other men when they are extremely Hot, sometimes "horniness" doesn't care your sexuality

Where did you see them "do the deed"? Where you there when they were "doing the deed"?

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by headbasher96(m): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2023
QQIA:

Look as that woman resemble man.

Omo! That thing no go scar you?

I cannot have anything to do with anything that resembles my fellow man.
hahahaha abi ooo but 🕳️ dey there na to put prick na
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by labi1977(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2023
I wish this fool had been in Nigeria they will throw his case out and laugh

So what was he doing in her bed almost naked
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by koning: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Funny enough, something like this happened to me last night here in Lagos. However it was not with a stranger, but with a girl I've known a long time.

Would that count as rape too?.

I wan go report.
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by KeyEndurance: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2023
siofra how i wish u see this post
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by QQIA: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
headbasher96:
hahahaha abi ooo but 🕳️ dey there na to put prick na
So you wan tell me say hole na hole.

That means even if man turn nyash you go chuk prick?😳
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by headbasher96(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
QQIA:

So you wan tell me say hole na hole.

That means even if man turn nyash you go chuk prick?😳
u know the 🕳️ am talking about no be WC hole I the talk na that that 🕳️ wey them the call sweet in the middle
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by QQIA: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
headbasher96:
u know the 🕳️ am talking about no be WC hole I the talk na that that 🕳️ wey them the call sweet in the middle
As long as the person wey get am resemble my fellow man i no do😂

Imagine say dem tell me make i fvck "Weird MC" 🤣🤣

Guy you fit fvck "weird MC" ?🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by headbasher96(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
QQIA:

As long as the person wey get am resemble my fellow man i no do😂

Imagine say dem tell me make i fvck "Weird MC" 🤣🤣

Guy you fit fvck "weird MC" ?🤣🤣🤣
so long as she has a neat and we'll shaved pussy and I forgot to mention a it been hygienic then I will bang her to oblivion
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by QQIA: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
headbasher96:
so long as she has a neat and we'll shaved pussy and I forgot to mention a it been hygienic then I will bang her to oblivion
I hands up for you 🙌
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by headbasher96(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
QQIA:

I hands up for you 🙌
well done oga all our fine girls carry boreholes in-between the waka
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by Flamemignon1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Where did you see them "do the deed"? Where you there when they were "doing the deed"?

I don't even know where to start,you equating genitals with gender or changing my line but I think it's much more funny to live you to wallow in your ignorance
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by lexy2014: 4:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I don't even know where to start,you equating genitals with gender or changing my line but I think it's much more funny to live you to wallow in your ignorance

Professor, kindly help us out with the following.

Flamemignon1:

Dude,I've seen "straight" men do the deed with other men when they are extremely Hot

Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by meobizy(f): 12:46am On Mar 16, 2023
She's a filthy sex offender. Crime has no race, creed nor gender.
Re: Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Discover The Colour That Brings True Hope

— with Dan Lietha - Cartoonist/Illustrator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) / One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) / Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.