Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Indeed, The North Remembers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indeed, The North Remembers (1868 Views)

Toyin Saraki Remembers Her Late Father-in-law With Cute Throwback Pictures / Google Remembers Funmilayo Ransome-kuti / DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indeed, The North Remembers by helinues: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2023
Honestly, I must give kudos to my northern brothers and sisters for being loyal, accommodative and believe in Tinubu's presidency.

Without the chunk of votes from North, Tinubu would have lose the election. The northerners kept assuring us before the election that they appreciate both 2015 and 2019 gestures and they are ready to reciprocate.

Friends in need are friends indeed.

Yoruba's appreciate your support and we won't forget too.

Better Nigeria ahead with Tinubu's presidency

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by kaylardz(m): 7:02am On Mar 11, 2023
I thought the northerners will chop Tinubu money and betray him as predicted by 'obidient' apologist. But they turned out to be the most reliable political ally. I see a long-term presidential power rotation between the north and west.
South south are already building bridges with their voting pattern in the just concluded election. I wish easterners can also see beyond and play national politics the right way.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by amnesty7: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2023
OP, you want children of hate to be annoyed this morning? grin

18 Likes

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by oyin44: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2023
What about the ibos?

Are they reliable. ...op ( enemy within us )

2 Likes

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by socialmediaman: 7:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by daywatcher: 7:10am On Mar 11, 2023
oyin44:
What about the ibos?

Are they reliable. ...op

I don't know about reliability but they are definitely very predictable when it comes to elections

8 Likes

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by helinues: 7:11am On Mar 11, 2023
oyin44:
What about the ibos?

Are they reliable. ...op ( enemy within us )

How many votes did Tinubu receive at Agulu polling unit?

5 Likes

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by helinues: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2023
daywatcher:

I don't know about reliability but they are definitely very predictable when it comes to elections

Lol

Very easy to read cos they are just too emotional about things and also they over do things, imagine them insisting on Yoruba Muslim narrative even when the Yoruba's are telling them nothing as such

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by olasaad(f): 7:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Honestly the North really tried for Tinubu. I don't know when Yoruba will stop the politics of bitterness against one another.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by oyin44: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:

How many votes did Tinubu receive at Agulu polling unit?

grin grin grin 1%

1 Like

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by RulerIAm(m): 7:14am On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:
Honestly, I must give kudos to my northern brothers and sisters for being loyal, accommodative and believe in Tinubu's presidency.

Without the chunk of votes from North, Tinubu would have lose the election. The northerners kept assuring us before the election that they appreciate both 2015 and 2019 gestures and they are ready to reciprocate.

Yoruba thread!

1 Like

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by helinues: 7:16am On Mar 11, 2023
RulerIAm:
Yoruba thread!

Did you miss road?

Alaye, we are appreciating our loyal friends who always keep to their promises. I have stayed around Northerners before, they don't like talking too much, they like to walk the talk.

We appreciate our good friends , Northerners..

Being single politically na rejection on ballot..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by Toluwanise247(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2023
Let igbo’s continue crying I need their tears

8 Likes

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by helinues: 7:22am On Mar 11, 2023
oyin44:

grin grin grin 1%

Bro, let's be logical here oo.

On a normal political settings, as the president elect is from Southern region, so as the Senate president must be from Southern region. Buhari/Lawan.

Realistically, SW is out of the position because of CJ factor which means it should be between SS and SE. Considering how SE have being marginalized or perhaps marginalized themselves, they are the most suitable for the Senate president position.

The question is, why should SE be given the SP position if they did not believe in Tinubu's presidency based on the votes he received from the region.

People who bullied , attack others without feeling any remorse. Don't you think Nigeria would have been one party country had Obi won the election. Anyone expressing their views about Obi must be a saboteur and we know what happens to saboteurs in the land of rising sun

It's delusional to plant Guava and be expecting to harvest Apple

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by QuotaSystem: 7:23am On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:

🙏🏽♾️🍷

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by Aldol: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2023
After Tinubu , another northerner will emerge and we will support him. Igbos need to stop playing politics of emotions and bitterness

5 Likes

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by helinues: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2023
olasaad:
Honestly the North really tried for Tinubu. I don't know when Yoruba will stop the politics of bitterness against one another.

Had we played politics of bitterness with north, Tinubu wouldn't have gotten the chunk votes from there

Had we played politics of bitterness according to your claim, Gov Wike from Rivers state which Apc expected to get 25% from but instead won the state.

Below is the picture of GEJ with Tinubu after INEC declared him Tinubu the president elect

The same GEJ some people are burning their region for?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by Aldol: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:

On a normal political settings, as the president elect is from Southern region, so as the Senate president must be from Southern region. Buhari/Lawan.

Realistically, SW is out of the position because of CJ factor which means it should be between SS and SE. Considering how SE have being marginalized or perhaps marginalized themselves, they are the most suitable for the Senate president position.

The question is, why should SE be given the SP position if they did not believe in Tinubu's presidency based on the votes he received from the region.

People who bullied , attack others without feeling any remorse. Don't you think Nigeria would have been one party country had Obi won the election. Anyone expressing their views about Obi must be a saboteur and we know what happens to saboteurs in the land of rising sun

With the unprecedented hatred this people show on Tinubu, they deserve no senate president

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by MadamExcellency: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2023
How many votes did Tinubu got from the North compared to Atiku Abubaka.

Tinubu won 8 States in the North, Atiku won 9

1 Like

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by helinues: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2023
MadamExcellency:
How many votes did Tinubu got from the North compared to Atiku Abubaka.

Tinubu won 8 States in the North, Atiku won 9

How many states did Atiku win in SW?

8 Likes

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by MadamExcellency: 7:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Aldol:

With the unprecedented hatred this people show on Tinubu, they deserve no senate president

You should be ashamed of yourself. I don't know how the people from Ahmed Lawan constituency is better people from Abaribe's constituency where every village has electricity and borehole everywhere.

What is the use of the rubber stamp post?
Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by GuyWise101(m): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Suffering and smiling, what exactly are the kind gestures that the North remembers?

Is it the price of foodstuffs that skyrocketed or the price of dollar.

Or is it the misrule of bulhari that saw the killing of people everywhere?

Is it the naira scarcity or the fuel that is no where to be found?

What exactly does the North remembers?......

Maybe I am sharing country with people who live on the reverse where poverty and poor governance is celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by oyin44: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:

I don't even think that SP will be given to them as some quarters are insinuating

Cos apart from south west , if we look critically without no biased where the majority votes come from is the north central ..

Well, as for me..NC and SS should be considered

2 Likes

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by Sevenworldpower(m): 7:36am On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:

Politics is about loyalty not ideology especially in developing nations. North too rewarded Obj for handing over to Shaggari in 1979. They voted for him overwhelmingly. How did it end? Did yoruba benefit from Obj presidency?
Tinubu would disappoint yorubas and yoruba muslms who see Tinubu victory as a ticket to Paradise. Politicians are not to be trusted.
Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by olasaad(f): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:

Had we played politics of bitterness with north, Tinubu wouldn't have gotten the chunk votes from there

Had we played politics of bitterness according to your claim, Gov Wike from Rivers state which Apc expected to get 25% from but instead won the state.

Below is the picture of GEJ with Tinubu after INEC declared him Tinubu the president elect

The same GEJ some people are burning their region for?

How many Yoruba elders supported Tinubu presidency. Why did Tinubu not having 90% votes in each of the states in the west like Obi had it in the East.
Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by TooMuchStuff: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2023
Rigged election??
Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by orisa37: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:

COOOOOORECT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by helinues: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

Politics is about loyalty not ideology especially in developing nations. North too rewarded Obj for handing over to Shaggari in 1979. They voted for him overwhelmingly. How did it end? Did yoruba benefit from Obj presidency?
Tinubu would disappoint yorubas and yoruba muslms who see Tinubu victory as a ticket to Paradise. Politicians are not to be trusted.

Wait, can't some of you people be positive for once.

You too will benefit if Tinubu presidency would be successful. This mentality that only my candidate can turn things around is just derision

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by helinues: 7:40am On Mar 11, 2023
olasaad:

How many Yoruba elders supported Tinubu presidency. Why did Tinubu not having 90% votes in each of the states in the west like Obi had it in the East.

I swear I like that genuine and sincere question.

Because Tinubu's presidency is not a regional affairs but national instead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by princemillla(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2023
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Suffering and smiling, what exactly are the kind gestures that the North remembers?

Is it the price of foodstuffs that skyrocketed or the price of dollar.

Or is it the misrule of bulhari that saw the killing of people everywhere?

Is it the naira scarcity or the fuel that is no where to be found?

What exactly does the North remembers?......

Maybe I am sharing country with people who live on the reverse where poverty and poor governance is celebrated.

It’still doesn’t mean Obi would make any difference with the rot in the system. We will end up blaming him, call him names. To fix things or get things back to normal would take more than 8 years.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by Aldol: 7:44am On Mar 11, 2023
MadamExcellency:

You should be ashamed of yourself. I don't know how the people from Ahmed Lawan constituency is better people from Abaribe's constituency where every village has electricity and borehole everywhere.

What is the use of the rubber stamp post?
Ok
Re: Indeed, The North Remembers by helinues: 7:51am On Mar 11, 2023
princemillla:

It’still doesn’t mean Obi would make any difference with the rot in the system. We will end up blaming him, call him names. To fix things or get things back to normal would take more than 8 years.

God bless Nigeria.

Bro, did you know the reason why majority of people dont believe true love exist? It's because they have never felt it before. Same mentality about those who have never experienced real development before or perhaps progress in life.

If a refurbished candidate Peter Obi, who failed woefully in Anambra as a governor for 8 years but now been seen as a messiah. Did Obi govern Gambia, where he performed extra ordinary well after his disastrous performance in Anambra state.
When it comes to management, Peter Obi na poor manager.

Someone that did not conduct LG election for good 7 years.

In all 8 years of Obi as Anambra state governor, he was only able to generate mearge N2BN which is the lowest even for a first term governor in the state.

Obi's tenure ended in 2014 , that was 9 years ago bah, this same Obi increased the state tuition fee by 200% claiming Education is for the rich. The average age of SS students is between 15-22, add 9 years to that age and see those denied further education by Obi in Anambra matured or perhaps are the UGM there.

Next UK was shut down cos of tax evasion.

How about the Anambra state money he invested into hero beer which is worth to nothing according to Gov Soludo.

Sorry, me in particular go prefer old age, gaffes far far above the potential perennial failure Peter Obi

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Lost More To NADECO After June 12 Annulment Than Yoruba - Peter Obi / Media Omitted Obi's Petition Against Tinubu's Drug Past (pictures) / Summary Of What Happened In Court Today At The Presidential Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.