Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

How To Know If Your Woman Truly Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Woman Truly Loves You (450 Views)

Signs Of Genuine Love, When A Woman Truly Loves You / Can A Woman Truly Find Happiness Without A Man? No Relationship, No Marriage? / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Woman Truly Loves You by Babara1994(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2023
From experience, I know that a woman can truly love you even when you're not rich. These are signs that she truly loves you:

1. The way she kisses you when you make love: When a lady is in love with you, she kisses you like her life depends on the kiss. The kiss is usually so deep and compassionate.

2. If she is always interested in your career : If you're dating a lady and she has never showed interest in your career and ambition, I'm sorry, she's probably not in love with you.

3. She doesn't let you spend too much: If your babe is always inviting all her roommates to chop your money in a restaurant, you're dating the wrong person.

4. How sensitive is she to your touch?:
If your babe truly loves you, she'll be dripping wet anytime you touch her. If she is dry whenever you're in her, she doesn't love you.

5. She is always asking to come over to your place: Why do you waste your time on ladies who still give excuses even after sending them transport fare? My babe who is a student can leave her house at 12am just to see me, if I want - and I wouldn't have to send her tp.

Feel free to add yours
Re: How To Know If Your Woman Truly Loves You by virginprincess(f): 8:09am On Mar 11, 2023
All this are signs that she likes you not love undecided undecided.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Woman Truly Loves You by Babara1994(m): 8:13am On Mar 11, 2023
virginprincess:
All this are signs that she likes you not love undecided undecided.
Really? So what are the signs that she loves me?

(1) (Reply)

He Lost All Interest In Sex / I Have An Interesting Question For Anyone Who Can Answer / Paga Bank Is Scam.. Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.