Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out (1116 Views)

Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Dr. Maduka Visits Ned Nwoko Ahead Of Anambra Guber, Identifies With The Malaria / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by Adaibeku(f): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2023
Apga is Igbo party BLA BLA BLA ..........igbos are not mumu W-tribe who worship tribal jargons even in hell fire.

Soludo shebi you said u won't work with LP assembly okwaaya? Ngwa putaba ozigbo ozigbo because you must be impeached . Tinubu shud continue deceiving u with his slave master politics( Agbado oka Politics )

Nnaooo !! Dr maduka warm up !!!
Blows whistle Phreeeeeeew !!!
Referee do ur work

SOLUDO OUT !!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by Adaibeku(f): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2023
He promised Dubai........where is the Dubai?
He promised Japan.........where is the Japan ? All he does is steal us dry thinking we are some Alakuba miscreants ... Anuofua iku go kwa aka na tipper but aja idiot from isuofia

YOU SEE DAT NZOGBU NZOGBU POLITICS AGA AZOGBU YA TO THE END EWU MAN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by BurialGround: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2023
Adaibeku:
Apga is Igbo party BLA BLA BLA ..........igbos are not mumu W-tribe who worship tribal jargons even in hell fire.

Soludo shebi you said u won't work with LP assembly okwaaya? Ngwa putaba ozigbo ozigbo because you must be impeached . Tinubu shud continue deceiving u with his slave master politics( Agbado oka Politics )

Nnaooo !! Dr maduka warm up !!!
Blows whistle Phreeeeeeew !!!
Referee do ur work

SOLUDO OUT !!!

I told my kerosene governor that he won't go to the Senate, his supporters came for my head. My only regret is that APGA won instead of Eluu.P.

Pls you guys should mobilize people against Soludo. Encourage all Obidients to come out on that day.

Since they say we don't have structure, let's use their defeats as our structure.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by Laggafin: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2023
Look at a man once loved.. cuz of greed and Balablu Agbado possession of his brain .. he is now the most hated.. I dont pity him.. half-term Governor cuz elluuu p will throw him out with reckless abandon from Awka Govt house Soon .. it will serve as a lesson to all political bootlickers and Scavangers to be mindful of their Desmond heidiot kinda speeches grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by Adaibeku(f): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2023
BurialGround:

I told my kerosene governor that he won't go to the Senate, his supporters came for my head. My only regret is that APGA won instead of Eluu.P.

Pls you guys should mobilize people against Soludo. Encourage all Obidients to come out on that day.

Since they say we don't have structure, let's use their defeats as our structure.
for sure
because we are one Nigeria soludo has forgotten whom igbos are all of a sudden.
Aga azo ya bu nzogbu nzogbu n'isi idiot man

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by Adaibeku(f): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:
Look at a man once loved.. cuz of greed and Balablu Agbado possession of his brain .. he is now the most hated.. I dont pity him.. half-term Governor cuz elluuu p will throw him out with reckless abandon from Awka Govt house Soon .. it will serve as a lesson to all political bootlickers and Scavangers to be mindful of their Desmond heidiot kinda speeches grin
Tinubu is always deceiving them , it's a case of oke soro ngwere ma mmiri hahaha grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by Adaibeku(f): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:
I really pitied that Olushola Desmond Elliot ( ODE ) ODE still means idiot .

5 Likes

Re: Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by Laggafin: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Adaibeku:
Tinubu is always deceiving them , it's a case of oke soro ngwere ma mmiri hahaha grin
Hahahaha.. the balublu Bulaba has reali dug political graves for most of dem in gazelle gra gra style grin.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by sunnyflakes(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2023
This mumu man should be pushed with what he described as nzobu nzobu politics. I love this current political awakening in Nigeria. If sustained leaders will always be on their toes serving the people instead of the current self serving disposition of leadership.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by PeterObi4LP: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2023
OP I can beat my chest should Dr. Maduka come up as the Elluu P candidate for Anambra next election, forget it is game over for APGA, he will win.

Anamberians love him and will vote massively for him. He should start now aligning with the leadership of LP Anambra and show his interest.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by manutdrichie(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Valentine ozigbo is already there pls

He's been everywhere supporting our principal

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by DearDealz: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Na oxigbo get am
Maduka should deputize
Re: Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by SisterFire(f): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
DearDealz:
Na oxigbo get am
Maduka should deputize
...is he not like tony nwoye?
Re: Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by Ddokie: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
OP I can beat my chest should Dr. Maduka come up as the Elluu P candidate for Anambra next election, forget it is game over for APGA, he will win.

Anamberians love him and will vote massively for him. He should start now aligning with the leadership of LP Anambra and show his interest.

Lp governorship ticket is for val.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by christejames(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
Valentine Ozigbo is coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by ednut1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dr maduka has spent his life savings and got no serious votes.
Re: Anambra: Dr Maduka Warm Up 4 Ellu P-soludo Is About To Be Thrown Out by SisterFire(f): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
ednut1:
Dr maduka has spent his life savings and got no serious votes.
This wisdom u dished here isn't of Africa . Are you a Nigerian or a British ?
Adaibeku & Anambra citizens shud think about this , Philanthropist okorocha comes to my mind .

(1) (Reply)

Responses: Before And After On Soludo Road Constructions In Akapaka Onitsha / Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye / My Prophecy Came To Pass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.