Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

My Prophecy Came To Pass. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prophecy Came To Pass. (1119 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophecy Came To Pass / Heavy Rain In Aso Rock: I’ll Resign If My Prophecy Did Not Come To Pass – Mbaka / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prophecy Came To Pass. by chigator2: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2023

Secondly, whosoever is taking over from Buhari is going to be seating on a shaky stool. By all accounts it is wrong timing. Global recession, COVID recovery, Russo-Ukraine war, Buhari's failure, Plunging debt. All this factors won't go easy on whosoever is the unluckily lucky aspirant. And it better not be one of our own.

Then you can as well prepare for taunting and stigmatization about the failure the president being of Igbo extraction failed to deliver. Save your shame, vote for Atiku. Let the North continue to keep their property. I won't add words about the other entity, because he doesn't stand a single chance. A regional candidate.

This is an unadulterated excerpt from my post linked here titled Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku

Are you aware that Buhari was using the CBN to secretly collect huge loans to support his broke government ? Even his senate won't have approved such illegal loans so they secretly indebted to country with additional billions of dollars ? The naira redesign was beyond elections. Go and read the CBN report.

Nigeria is sliding down a slippery slope and no man born of a woman can save this nation from impending doom except he can take over the minds and actions of 100m+ acutely selfish, greedy, incompetent Nigerians. Nigeria will die a natural death, the question is just when.

Fortunately, Peter Obi didn't win as I prophesied correctly. If he had won, he promised to remove fuel subsidy immediately and he is no magician, so don't deceive yourselves. The situation would have been worse due to deliberate sabotage by the powers that be.

The talk would have taken a tribal turn about how the first Igbo president ruined the country and how incompetent traders want to run a nation. Now now now, their accountant don shit for church. grin grin

He is issuing executive order to the CBN to do the impossible. He is taxing everything and everyone including students future imaginary incomes.

I pity this Z**
Re: My Prophecy Came To Pass. by Alchemy528: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
angry
Re: My Prophecy Came To Pass. by kettykin: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
I share some line of thoughts with you , but Peter obi would have declared a state of emergency on the manufacturing and production sectors which would have reduced imports and save the forex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy Came To Pass. by Joey4321: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nigeria can be saved.

I agree with everything you said except this part.

There is always a way out. But it is becoming increasingly difficult
Re: My Prophecy Came To Pass. by chigator2: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Joey4321:
Nigeria can be saved.

I agree with everything you said except this part.

There is always a way out. But it is becoming increasingly difficult

I beg to differ. Don't wait for proof, be risk averse. Consider investing only in your "safe haven" or a stable foreign country because this country will continue to show it's funny side.
Re: My Prophecy Came To Pass. by gaby(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
kettykin:
I share some line of thoughts with you , but Peter obi would have declared a state of emergency on the manufacturing and production sectors which would have reduced imports and save the forex

Na so e easy....

Wake up...

The situation would have been 10x worse with an Obj at the helms.

Do you know the size and the armory at the disposal of the demons controlling this contraption to effect sabotages?

Even with all of them demons coming together, can't you smell or see the sinkhole we are all headed in?

Make una wake up ohh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prophecy Came To Pass. by saintopus(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
kettykin:

How does a declaration of a State of emergency differ from an executive order?
See if Obi had won he would not have done anything different.

Perhaps the microscopic difference could be the Service Chiefs that would be mostly from the South South Region and the South East.

Nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: My Prophecy Came To Pass. by Sharpsharp00123: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
kettykin:
y didn’t he solve all anambra problems in 8 years if he’s mr know all
Re: My Prophecy Came To Pass. by Sharpsharp00123: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
saintopus:

Perhaps the microscopic difference could be the Service Chiefs that would be mostly from the South South Region and the South East.

Nothing more.
God bless u

It will even b worst under obi cos north don’t see him as a friend n he has no ally there so sabotage is inevitable coupled with d fact that igbos would have used chest beating to cause full blown ethnic tension

Imagine their height of chest beating for only winning lagos, just imagine if they win d election n obi was sworn in

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy Came To Pass. by SalamRushdie: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Now Tinubu has eaten that bait
Re: My Prophecy Came To Pass. by benardtotti(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
chigator2:

This is an unadulterated excerpt from my post linked here titled Ndigbo Please Forget Peter Obi, Vote For Atiku

Are you aware that Buhari was using the CBN to secretly collect huge loans to support his broke government ? Even his senate won't have approved such illegal loans so they secretly indebted to country with additional billions of dollars ? The naira redesign was beyond elections. Go and read the CBN report.

Nigeria is sliding down a slippery slope and no man born of a woman can save this nation from impending doom except he can take over the minds and actions of 100m+ acutely selfish, greedy, incompetent Nigerians. Nigeria will die a natural death, the question is just when.

Fortunately, Peter Obi didn't win as I prophesied correctly. If he had won, he promised to remove fuel subsidy immediately and he is no magician, so don't deceive yourselves. The situation would have been worse due to deliberate sabotage by the powers that be.

The talk would have taken a tribal turn about how the first Igbo president ruined the country and how incompetent traders want to run a nation. Now now now, their accountant don shit for church. grin grin

He is issuing executive order to the CBN to do the impossible. He is taxing everything and everyone including students future imaginary incomes.

I pity this Z**

That cbn report was really damning and sadly media houses are not even beaming their search light on it.
Re: My Prophecy Came To Pass. by Zandena(f): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
chigator2:

I pity this Z**
The West usurps the resources of Africa and does not hesitate to put a sanction on any African country that opposes her way of life. How can you sanction a sovereign state for her actions against LGBTQ. Such audacity and contempt.
Re: My Prophecy Came To Pass. by drlateef: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
chigator2:

I pity this Z**

Why are you publishing your failure? Is Obi now your president? Mtcheww!!!
Re: My Prophecy Came To Pass. by Kapeter(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Zandena:

The West usurps the resources of Africa and does not hesitate to put a sanction on any African country that opposes her way of life. How can you sanction a sovereign state for her actions against LGBTQ. Such audacity and contempt.
Countries want allies and friends both in crime and otherwise. Nor be by force make you look side of country wey dey give you sanction. North Korea, Russia are both sanctioned countries, dem sabi their friends and their friends sabi dem just same way dem sabi dema enemies and same for the enemies. They are living just fine.
Re: My Prophecy Came To Pass. by IgOga(m): 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Prediction not prophecy
Re: My Prophecy Came To Pass. by Dest8sman: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
To state that Buhari finished Nigeria economically is to be unfair to the man. Half of his cabinet was constituted by Tinubu's foot soldiers, and that was in the economic sector. Tinubu had the minister of finance Kemi Adeosun, he had Fashola who headed five ministries, he had Aregbesola, his boy was in charge of federal inland revenue. Lai mohammed his former commissioner headed Buhari's information ministry. I can't enumerate all of them but no one can exonerate Tinubu from the failure of the previous government. Besides, Tinubu and his supporters protected Buhari and sang his praises till the last day of his administration. And he was the one that foisted Buhari on Nigerians in the first place, so he deserves more than the blaims he is getting.

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy Came To Pass. by gammarays(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
saintopus:

Nothing more.
One thing you guys fail to understand is one thing Nigeria needs at the moment is a leader who can manage resources not squander them.

Nigeria is facing a decline in revenue yet expenditure is increasing at an alarming rate. The cost of running the government alone eats up bulk of these expenses.

Nothing tangible on ground with the loans they've taken.
Peter Obi has proven to be a good manager of resources during his stint at Anambra. Most policies he put in place are still yielding fruit till today. His ability to manage resources is top notch. Charity begins at home so His people speak good of him not because of tribalism but his track record.

Even the military regime didn't squander resources like this current APC government which is the worst by records.

A goat will always give birth to a goat 🐐. The current reflection of Nigeria is a reflection of APC under Buhari and Tinubu.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

CSU Locked Their Facebook Page As Nigerians Storm Their Page To Drag Mr Tinubu / FG Approve Construction Of Costal Roads From Lagos To Calabar, Enugu To Cameroon / Can Tinubu Survive The Onslaught From The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.