Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them (58164 Views)

US Trip Exposed Ignorance Of Northern Governors – Sule Lamido / I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Millimann: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2023
Pityoobi:
So why did the coward left PDP then?
Your English pursued him

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Moh247: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=Ofunaofu post=121651288]

I also respect your decision to be a condemned urchin [/quote

Product of baby factory are easy to identify... Constituting nuisance about like a fatherless pig

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by anungangampu: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2023
ogmask:
Who said Obi cannot win the primaries when he visited Onitsha? - Wike

Who said Obi is a political toddler and that the people of the southeast should give him their votes at the convention? - wike

Who drove Umahi out of the PDP? - Wike

Who drove Ayade out of the PDP? Wike

Who started the G5 movement which had 2 govs from the south east? -wike
(recall that if wike had remained calm and allow Obi contest at the convention, ikpeazu and uguanyi may have supported obi's aspiration in the PDP)

Who goes about pitching party executives against their govs in PDP controlled states because he needed the votes at the convention against the sitting govs wish? - wike

Why did wike donate such huge sums to states before the convention if not for getting the delegates to for him?

It is on record that wike never supported Obi from the start because of his selfish and entitled mentality. Wike started planning to be the candidate since 2019 and that was why he removed Secondus from office. There's nothing Sule Lamido would say to Obi that would have made him leave. The only person who drove Obi out of the PDP is wike. Wike merely courted Obi before the elections to spite Atiku and to give the impression he was fighting a just fight.
If he truly wanted the presidency move to the south he should have allowed the PDP micro zone it to the south east. Obi left after wike used his houseboys (ortom and ugwuanyi) to effectively throw the race open.
God will bless you
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Tareq1105: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2023
onuman:
Well, Lamido got power to remain in the north, as things stand today.
INEC's Mahmood had to deceive voters with regulations he did not adhere to, and rushed to announce false results to renew the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock, with old and ailing Tinubu to be sleeping in Aso Rock as president, while Buhari cabal continues with business as usual.
Wike was chestbeating for nothing.

I all these, Rotimi Ameachi is the greatest loser.

Watch, Wike will become Minister under Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by bencr7: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
Any OBIDIOTIC or PDP loser not happy with the outcome of the election that produced our President-Elect should pls use section 29 of the Constitution of Nigeria, that section provides for everything about citizenship renunciation. All the paragraphs provides for renouncing of Nigerian citizenship, use that section in the law court and get the hell out of our country, stop constituting nuisance and terrorism for us in our country because your criminal candidates FAILED WOEFULLY
grin grin grin u still get mouth to talk,after ur APC party failure and tinubu is no different,I like it self make apc rule again, naija still never cry well

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Raf4: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2023
SLAP44:
The summary is this:

Sure Lamido said that Nwike is a shameless liar.

When I read the words of Wike which was like a little girl gossiping that little Aisha said that Jumoke bent down and looked at Maryam's underwear, I laughed, how the mighty has fallen grin

You IPOB people said more than this against Rotimi Amechi. You were practically worshiping this same Wike for destroying Amechi in 2015 and 2019, but to your shame, Rotimi Amechi became one of the super ministers for good 8 years and major contestant for Presidential primary election 😉
The same thing will happen to Wike. He is part of success story of Tinubu's election victory and will be relevant in Tinubu's govt. You people may not like it, but that's reality. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by onuman: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

He isn't denying... He just wouldn't want to join Wike in banters and prefer Peter Obi and Doyin Okupe to speak for themselves

Peter Obi might not be as experienced and qualified Administrator as Tinubu Jagaban but Peter Obi and Wike both deserved PDP Presidential ticket not Atiku

I respect how Peter Obi fought his battle even when he was certain of failure...

Mohammed of NL, of course, you understood that Prof Mahmood of INEC played to, and consigned power to the north, with Tinubu as a log of wood to be resting in the Presidential Lodge.

Last presidential election did not result to power return to the south from the north.
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Ofunaofu: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=121651344][/quote]

You are a mad urchin roaming around posting stupid comments

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by lazynairalander1: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2023
Titofadai:
Who do we believe now.....

Are u4 real? Did lamido deny what Wike said? Did he even narrate his own side of the matter?

You are already confused on who to believe when you only have one sided story with the accused beating about the bush.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by HNICEARTH: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2023
Everybody trying to seek relevance by name dropping Obi. Man has created his own path, and he is walking his talk. Wike be a man and tow your corn-fused pathway
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Moh247: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2023
onuman:

Mohammed of NL, of course, you understood that Prof Mahmood of INEC played to, and consigned power to the north, with Tinubu as a log of wood to be resting in the Presidential Lodge.

Last presidential election did not result to power return to the south from the north.

You do understand how agile Tinubu has been since wining, have you ever seen him sleep on stage, or make any mistake in his speeches after winning?!

Tinubu was playing weak to decieve the gullible

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Chemlite: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2023
Itsrm:

You who does not talk too much. Who are you?

He is social media miscreants of fidfi

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Raf4: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2023
SLAP44:
The summary is this:

Sure Lamido said that Nwike is a shameless liar.

When I read the words of Wike which was like a little girl gossiping that little Aisha said that Jumoke bent down and looked at Maryam's underwear, I laughed, how the mighty has fallen grin
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Akujuriobi: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Wike is a liar and a wicked man. I dislike him and will never cast my vote for him in any position he showed interest in the future neither will I support any candidate he supported. Always seeking relevant.
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by onuman: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Moh247:

You do understand how agile Tinubu has been since wining, have you ever seen him sleep on stage, or make any mistake in his speeches after winning?!

Tinubu was playing weak to decieve the gullible

He he he. You can deceive Sadam Hussein that US forces are incapable of landing in Baghdad.

How could a man in Presidential campaign be sleeping on campaign grounds, showing signs of dementia, speech defects, all over the campaign grounds, showing signs of shuffling gait as he got accompanied by agile young men all over the campaign grounds; now he is pronounced winner, his failures disappeared suddenly? You are most incredible.
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by ceeceeuwa: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2023
So what exactly did you tell Obi?

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
don't insult my tribe I didn't insult u or ur tribe I only suggested easy step for you to renounce your citizenship since the outcome of the presidential election hurts you. Renounce Nigerian identity and get out Mr Sore Loser!

Someone won you home and away you crawl back with the help of useless godforsaken poor region and you are here talking with a weak mandate never seen in the history of Nigeria, you win nothing and you will fail soon.urchin. I'm a full blood ngwaman from Ngwaland that's my identity... Nigeria is not a tribe it's you the joke is on because you've no true identity to brag of...get lost.
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Kukutenla: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
AntiChristian:
See the PDP that is in black morning their loss protesting?

grin

In a couple of months Atiku will relocate back to

D
U
B
A
I

Bode George to Republique du

B
E
N
I
N

This is better than wailing online like miscreants!
Louts says they want to end Agbero in Lagos!

Radarada!
Antichrist is supporting APC
APC is an Islamic party
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Kukutenla: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
wink..... ehn what did you say?
Someone lied, then you should say the TRUTH, not to be calling WITNESSES, about what we haven't head from you. Or if they repeated what WIKE said , you called them Liars too?

We all knew that PDP boycotted their PARTY'S GUIDE on GEOPOLITICAL ZONING jus for POWER to REMAIN in NUT grin.

Exactly my View, we are not children naa.
Court never hear u, u dey ask judge to allow u call witness l, on what?

I blame the govt for your inability to understand English written in passive form
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Oju4190: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sir u don't need to say anything......We all know that Wike is lying .....Leave am make he dey mumu himself dey go.
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by tunapawizzy: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
This Wike talks too much...you have supported ur choice, you have rigged for him, your choice has won. Can he rest bow and stop disturbing the whole of Nigeria.
Lamido told Obi it's the north that will produce president....
Wike carry the people's vote for Obi and changed it to another person....
Wike you are even worse than Lamido

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Dedeity: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Loser, you are making a mistake. By the way, have you recovered from the trauma of the defeat of presidential election!
To you everyone nit supporting the senile old drug baron is a loser but it does not occur to you that at your age with grey hairs doing this zombie job makes you a complete failure. Poverty is bad
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Tee2027: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
Infact my joy know no bound that obi failed by now Biafra flag would have be hoisted on Aso Rock Gate and in all govt house of the federation, ipob would have dump their bush dungeon and relocated to Abuja, Lagos ad Kaduna by now, I give almighty God all the glory obi failed.

And for you Macaroni Mr piggy nose and your fellow SW misguided one's who had chosen to sell your birth right with a piece of shekels go back to history on how Hausa became extinct in their own land in the name of religion and brotherhood to the Fulani, today name 2 Hausa governor in entire North? None.

The Arise TV CEO you Macaroni fool hailing today was among those who annulled MKO election, he was the one that accused Abiola for wearing clothes with "SDP logo" on election day and dragged MKO to court then ganged up with Nzeribe, Chukwumerije, Arthur Eze etc to annulled the election and caged Abiola till he died pls go verify what I said.

History can never lie. Arise TV gang are against Tinubu because Tinubu is MKO man and are afraid of payback if Tinubu win. I repeat go back to June 12 saga and confirm what I'm saying.

No one can deceive me I wasn't a toddler in 1993 so all events are dully recorded and I witnessed the scenario all.

Guys I'm no indomie kids for anyone to use palp as light for me, you can't play on my intelligent to sell rotten product for me it won't work.

So if you think Arise TV are working for true Nigerians you are deceiving yourself Arrise TV are scare of the nemesis waiting on their head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by ufuosman(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Na wa
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by codedguy1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wike should be in APC.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Kukutenla: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
wink..... ehn what did you say?
Someone lied, then you should say the TRUTH, not to be calling WITNESSES, about what we haven't head from you. Or if they repeated what WIKE said , you called them Liars too?

We all knew that PDP boycotted their PARTY'S GUIDE on GEOPOLITICAL ZONING jus for POWER to REMAIN in NUT grin.

Exactly my View, we are not children naa.
Court never hear u, u dey ask judge to allow u call witness l, on what?

I blame the poverty encroached mind of urs that u can't assimilate what u read!
Claptrap. What does poverty have to do with assimilation?
You're just a blockhead who is lacking in logic and reasoning ability and also comprehension of English

Suffice it to say that Peter visited me along with my friend Doyin Okupe and they are both alive to attest to the veracity of this claim.
If you had common sense, you will realise that first of all, what Lamido is saying is that Wike was not at the meeting to be a veritable source of information as to what transpired, which is why he named the two people who were.
He then said they are the ones, as neutral veritable witnesses to confirm his claim.
Is that not enough for anyone who has basic understanding of English?
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Billygee2u: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Massiveglory:
Wike is seeing clearly that he is on a free fall. He is now CORN-fused and looking for anything to hold on to. Even his shadows are getting ready to depart from him.

Governor Nyesome wike, nobody cares who you decided to support. But robbing and fraudulently manipulating the votes of the people of rivers is a crime against humanity which you must face the music.
For sure

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by SLAP44: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Raf4:

You IPOB people said more than this against Rotimi Amechi. You were practically worshiping this same Wike for destroying Amechi in 2015 and 2019, but to your shame, Rotimi Amechi became one of the super ministers for good 8 years and major contestant for Presidential primary election 😉
The same thing will happen to Wike. He is part of success story of Tinubu's election victory and will be relevant in Tinubu's govt. You people may not like it, but that's reality. Deal with it.

If you want to cry, cry with dignity, stop wailing.
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Mylove55(f): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Massiveglory:
Wike is seeing clearly that he is on a free fall. He is now CORN-fused and looking for anything to hold on to. Even his shadows are getting ready to depart from him.

Governor Nyesome wike, nobody cares who you decided to support. But robbing and fraudulently manipulating the votes of the people of rivers is a crime against humanity which you must face the music.
idiotic pigs own is to be ranting online,
While wike will still capture River state,
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Asour: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kasdat5:

Abi Wike should allow PDP rest . Elections are over , by May , it's another new face/phase .

Elections aren't over.

In fact, it only gets interesting from here.
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by ebenholer2(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
Massiveglory:

DONT HAVE A BIGOTED VIEW OF THIS MAN CALLED WIKE, HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG BY SUPPORTING WHOM HE BELIEVES IN. YOU PEOPLE SEEM TO BE OVER EMOTIONAL ABOUT THE WHOLE ISSUE. A MAN WITH OVER 200, 000 PERSONAL ASSISTANT, IF THESE PEOPLE SUPPORTED HIM ALONE, IT IS SOMETHING TANGIBLE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.