Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them (58157 Views)

US Trip Exposed Ignorance Of Northern Governors – Sule Lamido / I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Ray02: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Raf4:

You IPOB people said more than this against Rotimi Amechi. You were practically worshiping this same Wike for destroying Amechi in 2015 and 2019, but to your shame, Rotimi Amechi became one of the super ministers for good 8 years and major contestant for Presidential primary election 😉
The same thing will happen to Wike. He is part of success story of Tinubu's election victory and will be relevant in Tinubu's govt. You people may not like it, but that's reality. Deal with it.
Tinubu's chief adviser I hail o🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by spiralwedge(m): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
It seems like it was PandoraObi who lied to Wike. Or Obi relayed the body language of Lamido to Wike.

The summary is this,

Sule Lamido and Atiku have been retired from politics. They are no more relevant. Obi will soon become relegated to regional champion who will be contesting elections every 4 years but lose. Better and credible people like Nweke Jnr, Soludo etc will rise.

Wike will continue to be relevant.

Any party in power will find Wike useful, if not for anything but for principles

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Mylove55(f): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kukutenla:

Claptrap. What does poverty have to do with assimilation?
You're just a blockhead who is lacking in logic and reasoning ability and also comprehension of English

If you had common sense, you will realise that first of all, what Lamido is saying is that Wike was not at the meeting to be a veritable source of information as to what transpired, which is why he named the two people who were.
He then said they are the ones, as neutral veritable witnesses to confirm his claim.
Is that not enough for anyone who has basic understanding of English?
is wike a ghost, how did he know what transpired if it is not obi.diot that told wike what lamido told them
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by petertony: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=Massiveglory post=121650559]Wike is seeing clearly that he is on a free fall. He is now CORN-fused and looking for anything to hold on to. Even his shadows are getting ready to depart from him.

Governor Nyesome wike, nobody cares who you decided to support. But robbing and fraudulently manipulating the votes of the of rivers is a crime against humanity which you must face the musi/quote]
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Ilaje1: 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
SLAP44:
The summary is this:

Sure Lamido said that Nwike is a shameless liar.

When I read the words of Wike which was like a little girl gossiping that little Aisha said that Jumoke bent down and looked at Maryam's underwear, I laughed, how the mighty has fallen grin

Many idiots here applauded your idiotic message due to hatred and lack of thinking. You are hating on Wike because he decided to work for APC instead of LP. Most of you reason with emotions, anyone with brain knows that Obi doesn't have the required appeal to get highest number to win the election. You are relying on your tribal votes. But unfortunately for you, Wike had to use his brain. Anyone with brain knew the election was btw APC and PDP. Should PDP win, Atiku will show Wike shege. His only way to survive is work with APC. Again, e dey sweet, e dey pain una. Politics is about alliances, no permanent friends or enemy. As it is, he has secured his political future for the next 4 yrs. He will play at the federal level should he lose his state.
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by SLAP44: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ilaje1:

Many idiots here applauded your idiotic message due to hatred and lack of thinking. You are hating on Wike because he decided to work for APC instead of LP. Most of you reason with emotions, anyone with brain knows that Obi doesn't have the required appeal to get highest number to win the election. You are relying on your tribal votes. But unfortunately for you, Wike had to use his brain. Anyone with brain knew the election was btw APC and PDP. Should PDP win, Atiku will show Wike shege. His only way to survive is work with APC. Again, e dey sweet, e dey pain una. Politics is about alliances, no permanent friends or enemy. As it is, he has secured his political future for the next 4 yrs. He will play at the federal level should he lose his state.

Can't make head or tail out of your ramblings, please try again later.
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by duro4chang(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dedeity:
To you everyone nit supporting the senile old drug baron is a loser but it does not occur to you that at your age with grey hairs doing this zombie job makes you a complete failure. Poverty is bad
Tinubu is our man, our choice, our candidate. The best man for the job. The best of all the contestants. The Jagaban himself. The president elect. May God bless him with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country. May wailers continue to wail. May Obi continue to lose. May Obi asslickers continue to cry. Kikikikikiki!
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Kukutenla: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mylove55:
is wike a ghost, how did he know what transpired if it is not obi.diot that told wike what lamido told them
And you were there when Obi told him
Even Wike never claimed that Obi told him so
Wike has been telling half- truths and lies to justify himself all along
Is it not same Wike that went to Anambra to tell PDP members there that Obi lacks integrity and character?
Is it not same Wike whose man Ortom refused to zone presidential ticket now blaming Lamido for Atiku winning the ticket?
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by AntiChristian: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kukutenla:

Antichrist is supporting APC
APC is an Islamic party

So Osinbajo and Tunde Bakare are Islamic Pastors!

grin

Radarada part 2!
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Kukutenla: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

So Osinbajo and Tunde Bakare are Islamic Pastors!

grin

Radarada part 2!
They have been used and dumped
Alihamdulilahi
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by AntiChristian: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kukutenla:

They have been used and dumped
Alihamdulilahi

Who used and dumb them?

Was Osinbajo denied any of his entitlements?
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Kukutenla: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

Who used and dumb them?

Was Osinbajo denied any of his entitlements?

Is there any such thing as entitlement in Islam?

Awusubilahi
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by kkonyeji(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

He isn't denying... He just wouldn't want to join Wike in banters and prefer Peter Obi and Doyin Okupe to speak for themselves

Peter Obi might not be as experienced and qualified Administrator as Tinubu Jagaban but Peter Obi and Wike both deserved PDP Presidential ticket not Atiku

I respect how Peter Obi fought his battle even when he was certain of failure...

For the 1st time in years, you made little sense
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by AntiChristian: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kukutenla:

Is there any such thing as entitlement in Islam?

Awusubilahi

Entitlement as a Government official!

Like Salary, etc.

How have they been used and dumped exactly?
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by basybasy: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
chisomkachy:
Previous Thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7605663/wike-why-peter-obi-left#121642331

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0BJbx46pNV43iXKosSJaejQtpbuNN7npjyQyx5RqZArYxG4RCckR7sjabpbqapQxol&id=100001701459142&mibextid=Nif5oz
No need for excuses. Obi and Atiku don fall yakata, nothing for them again. We think they bring their useless followers to the streets for riots, we already planned for their stupidity. Securities will just send them to yonder, they will wait till resurrection day. Useless people, how can Obi win? How many alliances did he form? Does he know the number of sacrifices Tinubu made? If not for Buhari mess up, who is Obi?
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Kukutenla: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

Entitlement as a Government official!

Like Salary, etc.

How have they been used and dumped exactly?

Entitlement in an Islamic party?

Astagifirullah

Entitlement is haram!!
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by AntiChristian: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kukutenla:

Entitlement in an Islamic party?

Astagifirullah

Entitlement is haram!!

K
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Pityoobi: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
CORRECTMAN78:

Sense is actually far from every urchin.

A coward? An under rated politician who his worth. He came to lime light by standing on his own.
A movement that changed our political dynamics. Where was LP as a political party before.

Oga you be mumu ooo

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by networkrecharg: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Dedeity: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is our man, our choice, our candidate. The best man for the job. The best of all the contestants. The Jagaban himself. The president elect. May God bless him with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country. May wailers continue to wail. May Obi continue to lose. May Obi asslickers continue to cry. Kikikikikiki!
Tinubu can NEVER RULE NIGERIA. Bookmark this comment
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by DMerciful(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Obi eventual victory at the courts go shame you
Moh247:
cool

He isn't denying... He just wouldn't want to join Wike in banters and prefer Peter Obi and Doyin Okupe to speak for themselves

Peter Obi might not be as experienced and qualified Administrator as Tinubu Jagaban but Peter Obi and Wike both deserved PDP Presidential ticket not Atiku

I respect how Peter Obi fought his battle even when he was certain of failure...

Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by duro4chang(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dedeity:
Tinubu can NEVER RULE NIGERIA. Bookmark this comment
Loser, You are still in trauma yet? Everyone has moved on. Are you still mourning the loss of the presidential election? Tinubu has won and nothing on earth can truncate it. Your loss is monumental. You will nurse it for years. Kikikikikiki!
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by freeborn02: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Sore losers!!! May they continue to lose!!! May the party fall and scatter.

Lolz. We will see if you won't show the world that you are sore loser after you lose lagos next week Saturday
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by candygist: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
SLAP44:
The summary is this:

Sure Lamido said that Nwike is a shameless liar.

When I read the words of Wike which was like a little girl gossiping that little Aisha said that Jumoke bent down and looked at Maryam's underwear, I laughed, how the mighty has fallen grin

Same wike you worshiped in 2015, Same WIKE YOU CALLED A LION FOR INSULTING ROTIMI AMEICHI IN 2019 ? YOU ARE SHAMELESS BRO
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by Dedeity: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Loser, You are still in trauma yet? Everyone has moved on. Are you still mourning the loss of the presidential election? Tinubu has won and nothing on earth can truncate it. Your loss is monumental. You will nurse it for years. Kikikikikiki!
A zombie is always a zombie. Good bye Tinubu urchiin. Don't quote me again
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by duro4chang(m): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dedeity:
A zombie is always a zombie. Good bye Tinubu urchiin. Don't quote me again
obi asslicker, how you dey?
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by duro4chang(m): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
freeborn02:

Lolz. We will see if you won't show the world that you are sore loser after you lose lagos next week Saturday
Obi will cry again. Datti will cry again. 0bidiots will cry again. Their sudden love for the country will disappear.Loser. kikikikikiki!
Re: Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them by ToastingAllowan: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
this is interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photo) / Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.