Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live (2591 Views)

Newly Built 2bedroom Flat For Rent At Iyana School Iba/ojo / Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again / I Don't Want To Live A Normal Lifestyle: Study, Work, Marry, Have Children..etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by presido997(m): 5:57am On Mar 19, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Where is onipanu located?

Onipanu is nearby jibowu on ikorodu road it’s the right side of shomolu

1 Like

Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by SimpleGuy001: 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
DearGorgeous:

You can try Palmgroove, Onipanu, Anthony. The advantage of living in the aforementioned places is that you'll have two routes to Island.

Either you pass through Ikorodu road to Lagos Island, or you pass through Oshodi/Gbagada/Oworoshoki/3rd Mainland bridge.

Whichever way, you'll be at an advantage. But try confirm the light status in such places. Otherwise, you're welcome to Surulere.

Hi what do you think of bajulaiye shomolu?
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by DearGorgeous(f): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

I know Shomolu, Palm Grove and Onipanu are related, but I am not really conversant with Bajulaiye. It's been ages I passed through that route.

I guess it should be ok. You can make enquiry from people living around that domain.
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by Lorayne(m): 7:25pm On Apr 03
SimpleGuy001:

Where did you later get a place in Lagos ... Currently in this dilemma

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Girl Marrying Nigerian Man / Is My Wife's Pregnancy Overdue? / Can A Married Man Be The Bestman At A Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.