Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow (38465 Views)

Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi / Ajaero To Be Flown Abroad For Medical Care – NLC / Joe Ajaero To Undergo Ophthalmic Investigation, Brain Scan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by ignis: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Good opportunity for LP to takeover.

1 Like

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Fourtygees: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Na Dem Sabi.... Nonsense
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Ofunaofu: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2023
The supreme court governor has finally wreck Imo State
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Moh247: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Beremx:
My beloved Imo State....

Hopeless Supreme Court Governor has turned my beloved state to a shadow of itself

Don't worry Tinubu would turn things around for Imo and SouthEasterners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by DDfruitful: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Hope fg won't turn out this way
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by candidbabe(f): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by ZombieSlayer1: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2023
Supreme court governor wants to destroy my state

1 Like

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Kelvin3476: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2023
Moh247:
cheesy

Stock up with which money
Sit at home every Monday
Now indefinite strike in Imo

Yet this people want to install Chinedu in Lagos

SAME WAY UR APC INSTALLED OLUWALE IN IMO
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by unclejb2(m): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2023
wanimo:
We are determined to change the dynamics of our politics for good. It's a must to retire all these wicked old men causing us untold hardship.

LP from top to bottom next week Saturday
Nothing more nothing less.

Labor Party from Top to bottom next week Saturday
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by NaijaCover(m): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by lexy2014: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://thewhistler.ng/stock-up-your-house-imo-will-be-on-indefinite-lockdown-nlc-warns-residents/

Unfortunately, people can't comply with this directive because the FG thru the CBN has crippled the ability of it's citizens to tend for themselves
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Franzinni: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Stock up with what ... Let's be reasonable... With the kind of hardship Nigeria is facing ? Firstly most don't even have money to feed and those who have dont have access ... So how do they stock up?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Allisgud: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Where is the money to stock up
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Jobig(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Am not supporting government, but how do we stock up,#10,000 @ POS is #13,000.
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by unclejb2(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Moh247:

Don't worry Tinubu would turn things around for Imo and SouthEasterners
Tinubu the mandate thief? We would never have anything to do with him, same way we had nothing to do with Buhari for 8 years
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Jsucre(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2023
Latidoh1:
Kai. Supreme Court Governor was not the will of the people
may something like supreme court president no come emerge to scatter Nigeria kpatakpata.
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by kpompey: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2023
Mr Chinedu Gbadebo is needed here not Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by onuman: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2023
Something drastic needs to be done in Imo state before the Supreme Court governor further engulfs the remaining city, Owerri, in Imo state into crisis.
He had since made Orlu go back to the STONE AGE due to his ancient bile against some unseen enemies in the place.
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Kelvin3476: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:
Supreme court governor wants to destroy my state
next governor of our dear state will surely treat us like kings and queens that we are.
dnt wori bro.

for their mumu light , we no need that one again. make them kuku comot those mumu poles

1 Like

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by BluntCrazeMan: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2023
A lockdown similar to Sit-At-Home.??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Zonefree(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2023
It's 5 days now, no light. Any NEPA official wey get mind come share bill this month will receive wotowoto from me.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by DevilSignature: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2023
ejifranks:
Friends in Imo confirmed that EEDC has switched off power and everywhere is in black out over there.

What APC will not destroy doesn't exist. I am[b] so angry with myself that I also supported this useless CHANGE in 2015.
[/b] cheesy
Little did you know you are jumping from frypan to fire

God has forgiven you for supporting APC in 2015,
But if you had supported in 2019 after witnessing Mohammadu Buhari first phase administration you went out to support APC again make thunder fire u well well
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Omoawoke: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Awon Lagos liberators whey their town is about to be locked down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Proudlyomonna: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Good.
The nonsense happening in Imo State is not what We are known with.
God bless Imo State.
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://thewhistler.ng/stock-up-your-house-imo-will-be-on-indefinite-lockdown-nlc-warns-residents/
stock up house with wich cash? Please give us guns and ammo, we know what to do with it, all these nonsense will stop in less than 3months of offensive, even Tinubu will run as fast as his legs can carry him
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Littlefingerjp: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Moh247:
cheesy

Stock up with which money

Sit at home every Monday

Now indefinite strike in Imo

Yet this people want to install Chinedu in Lagos

The day Yu will have sense,it will become a great achievement in your dynasty
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by ejifranks(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
DevilSignature:
[/b] cheesy
Little did you know you are jumping from frypan to fire

God has forgiven you for supporting APC in 2015,
But if you had supported in 2019 after witnessing Mohammadu Buhari first phase administration you went out to support APC again make thunder fire u well well
. Lolz I voted PDP Atiku.
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
To eat that governor just dey hungry me.fresh meat from hell.
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by tunapawizzy: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
nony43:
APC is an evil party. I bet GEJ will be regretting his mistakes of 2015
GEJ was weak and will forever be weak. I don't blame him because that is his personality. Obj miscalculated giving us GEJ as vice president. I understand his thinking though, he wanted someone weak that wouldn't give Yaradua the same kind of problem Atiku gave him.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Tee2027: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Go ahead and lock or burn the entire region down ok. Thankfully we have moved our grandma who is left their with you out so pls burn it down since we kept telling you gragra and nzogbu nzogbu lifestyle is an act of self destruction but you called us names so go ahead and burn it down then run to SW and The North and be saying its no man's land, una hear?

Mr NLC burn it down ok. Eewu!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Undergoes Accreditation With Grandma (photo) / ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors / Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.