Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow (38474 Views)

Imo Will Be Battle Field If The Police Commissioner Isn’t Removed - Sam Amadi / Ajaero To Be Flown Abroad For Medical Care – NLC / Joe Ajaero To Undergo Ophthalmic Investigation, Brain Scan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Beremx:
My beloved Imo State....

Hopeless Supreme Court Governor has turned my beloved state to a shadow of itself
Instead of you and your ilks to focus on your region, you are dragging Lagos and trolling Tinubu everyday. I pity you people serious!
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
ejifranks:
Friends in Imo confirmed that EEDC has switched off power and everywhere is in black out over there.

What APC will not destroy doesn't exist. I am so angry with myself for supporting this useless demonic CHANGE in 2015.
So o are one of the people that caused the problems we have been suffering from for 7 years now?
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Interoma(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
ejifranks:
Friends in Imo confirmed that EEDC has switched off power and everywhere is in black out over there.

What APC will not destroy doesn't exist. I am so angry with myself for supporting this useless demonic CHANGE in 2015.

Big Boy, just relax, now that Jagaban of African is now going to be on the throne everything will be easier by the grace of Almighty God.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Interoma(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
nony43:
APC is an evil party. I bet GEJ will be regretting his mistakes of 2015

What kind of mistake When he knows that opposition party beat him hands down.

1 Like

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Roboto11: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Labour didn't really state what the issue us.
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Raf4: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mumu NLC. CBN & FGN have decided to confiscate people's money for almost 2 months now with unnecessary hardship, the same NLC couldn't say a word. You're now flexing muscle on a minor Imo local affairs, and in the process, compounding the people's suffering. You're threatening them to stock their homes with foodstuffs when they cannot even access their money in the banks. Shior!
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by MrSensor(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
ejifranks:

and the most demented has just rigged the 2023 election. You are in soup.
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by ehissi(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
What is the supreme ice cream governor saying.....
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by officerfudo: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
Make una sha increase T fare from IMO to Lagos #50,000. We don’t want riff raffs to full night bus heading to Lagos.
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Successlane: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
POLITICALLY MOTIVATED !!!!!!!!!
&
Why Now?
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Billygee2u: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tinububalls:
My sweet Imo.
The once most peaceful state is now a ghost town.
Revolution will start in Imo state.
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Billygee2u: 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
ejifranks:

You people will reap what you sowed
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Billygee2u: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
IyaTola:
angry
In a saner climes people would have hit the street and press home their demands unfortunately this is Nigeria we can withstand every and anything. Nobody wan die but everyone wan go heaven
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by ComeToJesus: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://thewhistler.ng/stock-up-your-house-imo-will-be-on-indefinite-lockdown-nlc-warns-residents/

Imagine what a Supreme Court-selected governor would do to his people.

APC is a curse. The day you join that evil party is the day you sell your soul to Satan
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Keegan: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
stock up house with wich cash? Please give us guns and ammo, we know what to do with it, all these nonsense will stop in less than 3months of offensive, even Tinubu will run as fast as his legs can carry him

Do you need cash to stock up. What is wrong with the badly executed cashless policy aimed at your enemy?

You go wise by fire by force.
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Billygee2u: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
AccessME:
Imo is one of the states in Nigeria where evil perpetrates and prosper and sometimes I wonder if God has really abandon her people to dine and suffer to the plights of wickedness against their wish

Hope Uzordina is now the chief commander of the evil perpetratorsangry angry
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by emmybobo1: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Moh247:
cheesy

Stock up with which money

Sit at home every Monday

Now indefinite strike in Imo

Yet this people want to install Chinedu in Lagos

I’m beginning to see you as working against APC. Most of your utterances would push people to vote GRV
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by alibiz: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
From one problem to another.
Yet people are still making more mistake voting the wrong persons into power because of tribe, religion and so on.
Suffer no dey taya Nigerians, as for me there is lifting up.
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by mukthar2000(m): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Original main stay at home began.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Solsix(m): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=ejifranks post=121651389]Friends in Imo confirmed that EEDC has switched off power and everywhere is in black out over there.

What APC will not destroy doesn't exist. I am so angry with myself for supporting this useless demonic CHANGE in 2015.[/quot
I hope u didn't support them in 2019
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
Keegan:

Do you need cash to stock up. What is wrong with the badly executed cashless policy aimed at your enemy?

You go wise by fire by force.
who is this gote? Get off my mention ode
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Meliziz: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nne m it's terrible. Stock up home stock up home na with sand ... Ndi uchu😌
Ok12345:
Where is the money to stock up their Home?

I don't understand this unnecessary hardship meted on Nigerians

What is all this for Christ Sake?
Oh Lord if this is a Punishment for anything we did wrong,pls forgive us.
Since 2015 till Date,Nigerians has been going from one Hardship to Another. sad

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Tochj(m): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
Moh247:
cheesy

Stock up with which money

Sit at home every Monday

Now indefinite strike in Imo

Yet this people want to install Chinedu in Lagos

If you ever have human conscience
You will hide ur head in shame
But unfortunately
Every urchin is shameless
The bedbug ur useless party connive with supreme court and gave us as Governor has turned our state into something else.
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Keegan: 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
who is this gote? Get off my mention ode

Your Papa and Mama now. Oponu.
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by richardokubo(m): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=ejifranks post=121651389]Friends in Imo confirmed that EEDC has switched off power and everywhere is in black out over there.

What APC will not destroy doesn't exist. I am so angry with myself for supporting this useless demonic CHANGE in 2015.[/quote

We told u guys then u wouldn't listen , can a cameleon change is skin buhari and Apc represent evil
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by richardokubo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ok12345:
Where is the money to stock up their Home?

I don't understand this unnecessary hardship meted on Nigerians

What is all this for Christ Sake?
Oh Lord if this is a Punishment for anything we did wrong,pls forgive us.
Since 2015 till Date,Nigerians has been going from one Hardship to Another. sad

When the wicked rules the people suffer , some of us wan u guys about buhari and Apc but are blind with all the lies from lai Mohammad and the thieftnubu who they av rig to be president elect, but by his grace he wll be disgrace out
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by nony43(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Interoma:

What kind of mistake When he knows that opposition party beat him hands down.

If it was Buhari, he wouldn’t have given up the seat even if opposition beat him at the pools.
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by nony43(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
Angelfrost:

GEJ regretting how?!! Someone that's enjoying his life and laughing at you people! grin

Y'all thought you were doing him in 2015... Most of you abused and dragged him then!

This is just the beginning... APC is just warming up!

I campaigned vigorously against Buhari in 2015.
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by nony43(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
tunapawizzy:

GEJ was weak and will forever be weak. I don't blame him because that is his personality. Obj miscalculated giving us GEJ as vice president. I understand his thinking though, he wanted someone weak that wouldn't give Yaradua the same kind of problem Atiku gave him.

And to compensate the militants then.

1 Like

Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Tannhauser(m): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
nony43:
APC is an evil party. I bet GEJ will be regretting his mistakes of 2015

What mistakes?
Re: Joe Ajaero To Residents: Stock Up Your House, Imo Will Be On Indefinite Lockdow by Menclothing: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Both parties should settle life of imo citizens matter 1st

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Police Speaks On Death Of Over Thirty Cows / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.