Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson (34819 Views)

Mercy Johnson 's Husband, Odi Okojie Wins Esan Fed Constituency Ticket (APC) / Prince Odi Okojie Wins APC House Of Reps Ticket In kogi State / Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Sweetvie: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Tonytonero1: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dgreatestt:
This is how you know politicians that wonโ€™t regard the people. The people voted for you, then you come out to dedicate result to your wife.

You can easily tell this one is there for himself.
surprisingly, he may perform well. I have seen people who dedicated it to the electorates, even to God and ended up as a disaster!

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Ykc2(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
wildkat:

Hmmm... It's well. Enjoy yourself bro
I mean I no be any body then ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Kennedy001(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
House of Representatives.

Earn 10 million naira monthly for sitting around doing practically nothing and still come home to bangg Mercy Johnson.

Omo. This life nah ojoro.

Lol grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by yeyebrity: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Y'all bashing him for dedicating his certificate to his wife are all dumb. What is wrong if he acknowledges her role during the campaign? Has he said he will not serve his people or has he told you guys that he will be an incompetent representative? Even Ned Nwoko has been praising his wife Regina for standing by him during his campaigns. These are men who understand and appreciate the support of a good wife.

And to those saying she has been the breadwinner, if she isn't complaining, then why are you? For your information, that dude was never a poor man and was a successful businessman when they got married. If things went bad and Mercy picked up from where he stopped, then what is wrong with that? Yuck! Just congratulate them and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Truthshscrazy: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

Earn 10 million naira monthly for sitting around doing practically nothing and still come home to bangg Mercy Johnson.

cool
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by OLACROFT(m): 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Supported
Majesty7:

There is nothing wrong in him praising his wife. His constituency are not as daft as you. Definitely, his wife gave him the platform what if she has frustrated his life like yours, would he ever think right on even even think of vying for a post?

My brother go look for better things to do with your life than meddling in issues that way ahead of you
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by geesilver(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dgreatestt:
This is how you know politicians that wonโ€™t regard the people. The people voted for you, then you come out to dedicate result to your wife.

...... I think you made some reasonable point here but at the same time his wife has always been there for him even when it seems like it wasn't going to be a win for him. Unlike one woman that supported one party and the husband fighting for another.... A divided house cannot stand
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Fearyourcreator: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

Go position yourself
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Elioandrew: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
dgmoni123:
Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘
Don't be like Desmond Elliott
Desmond idiot you mean.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by euchariadavid(f): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
She is a blessing to her husband.my role model

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Stargurl20(f): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
The kain wife wey I one be. A supportive one cool

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Okhuadams(m): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Gistsnaijamedia:
House of Representatives member-elect for the Esan South-East/Esan North-East Federal Constituency, Odiasen Okojie, has dedicated his certificate of return to his actress wife, Mercy Johnson.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CppJoaYIR3m/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This man go still go make millions join the ones him Don already get. The rich are getting richer indeed. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Okhuadams(m): 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
Gistsnaijamedia:
House of Representatives member-elect for the Esan South-East/Esan North-East Federal Constituency, Odiasen Okojie, has dedicated his certificate of return to his actress wife, Mercy Johnson.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CppJoaYIR3m/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This man go make more millions join the one him don already get. Congrats
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Politicalziggy: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dgreatestt:

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Funny but true. As if his wife did all the voting.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by NaijaSumigan: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
johnjose68:

You are unhappy because he won under APC. If he won under LP, you will be praising him to high heavens, ignoring the praises he is showering on his wife. Haaaaa! Obi.foo.ol!!! Why are you like this. Cretins and Gremlins.

Go to Court!!!!

Respectfully speaking, you're off point. Take care!
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by NaijaSumigan: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Majesty7:

There is nothing wrong in him praising his wife. His constituency are not as daft as you. Definitely, his wife gave him the platform what if she has frustrated his life like yours, would he ever think right on even even think of vying for a post?

My brother go look for better things to do with your life than meddling in issues that way ahead of you

So much insults. I wonder you were in anyway educated at all.
It's a shame on your part. You're so disgusting.... I can't reply an animal like you ever again.

Once again, you're very disgusting. I feel like spitting on you... Terrible being
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Majesty7: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
NaijaSumigan:

So much insults. I wonder you were in anyway educated at all.
It's a shame on your part. You're so disgusting.... I can't reply an animal like you ever again.

Once again, you're very disgusting. I feel like spitting on you... Terrible being

Who is being insultive? Your reasoning sucks and you were corrected and instead of you to simply accept and move on, you still exhibit your stupidity. Keep it up
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by luminouz(m): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2023
TreasureJunky:
The woman really did a great work in his winning. Behind every successful man, there's a woman

Really?

Behind every failed man is who? A LOSER woman?

it's funny that you only attach a woman if the dude is successful. Let me help you rephrase that statement, the redpill way.

BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN, IS HIMSELF. HIS GUTS, HIS WILL, HIS PERSEVERANCE, HIS NEVER SAY DIE ATTITUDE AND SELF-LOVE.

All these up there got him to where he is, as a success. You can never help a man who doesn't believe he can do shiit, same way it's pointless to advice a man in love. That self belief must be from within, multipled by 1000 billion hours of hardwork and sleepless nights(I am not talking of yahoo work hours here biko).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by luminouz(m): 1:31am On Mar 12, 2023
Stargurl20:
The kain wife wey I one be. A supportive one cool

Yinmu...you wey like money die!!

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by luminouz(m): 1:32am On Mar 12, 2023
Majesty7:

Who is being insultive? Your reasoning sucks and you were corrected and instead of you to simply accept and move on, you still exhibit your stupidity. Keep it up

Egbon, calm down.

Online aggression is bad for your diick health. Don't blame village people if you can't get it up when Anita comes today.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by pussyeater(m): 4:02am On Mar 12, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

You think say na only him one dey bang am? The rest of the politician dey bang am too.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Menclothing: 6:53am On Mar 12, 2023
Apc ticket in edo i taught Edo is lp
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Stargurl20(f): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2023
luminouz:

Yinmu...you wey like money die!!
Yes, I do. I will spend his money, support him with mine and my abilities. Aameen cool
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by Stargurl20(f): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2023
yeyebrity:
Y'all bashing him for dedicating his certificate to his wife are all dumb. What is wrong if he acknowledges her role during the campaign? Has he said he will not serve his people or has he told you guys that he will be an incompetent representative? Even Ned Nwoko has been praising his wife Regina for standing by him during his campaigns. These are men who understand and appreciate the support of a good wife.

And to those saying she has been the breadwinner, if she isn't complaining, then why are you? For your information, that dude was never a poor man and was a successful businessman when they got married. If things went bad and Mercy picked up from where he stopped, then what is wrong with that? Yuck! Just congratulate them and move on.

You shouldn't be surprised by redpillers. By their comments, they shall be known.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by phemmyfour: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
TreasureJunky:
The woman really did a great work in his winning. Behind every successful man, there's a woman
They need to consolidate it with another baby.....MJ will soon be preggy
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by luminouz(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Stargurl20:

Yes, I do. I will spend his money, support him with mine and my abilities. Aameen cool

Not bad then cheesy
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by haffaze777(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Awon Omo ologo
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Dedicates Certificate Of Return To His Wife, Mercy Johnson by ayenale1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Can you imagine...the people who waited, queued and voted under the sun doesn't deserve any accolades but a woman...this one don fail on arrival...another idiot in the making...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? / 'Zulum Demolished 11 Mosques And 4 Churches' - MURIC / Peter Obiโ€™s kinsmen unveil campaign banner in Anambra (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.