Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC (23721 Views)

Trouble For Folarin As Oyo APC Guber Aspirants Abandon Candidate / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / South-West PDP Crisis: Ladoja To Wade Into Makinde, Fayose Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 6:40am On Mar 14, 2023
adigun4mee:
I guess you’re not from Oyo state because if you do and you know the political activities in the state then you won’t be saying this when the Oracle had spoken

Oracle kọ, ọpẹlẹ ni. Meanwhile, I am a bonafide indigene and resident of Ibadan, this is an election where we will all defy anything god fatherism.
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 6:46am On Mar 14, 2023
kpompey:

These are lies and propaganda from the pit of hell. You called someone a tout without a criminal record. He is more gentle than Seyi Makinde. Elewe omo was a tout disturbing the peace of Oyo state to the extent of impeaching a sitting governor in the state, Baba ladoja. Being a tool or machinery in the hands of late Dr Alao Akala and Baba Adedibu, he made the same attempt on Teslim who was a minority leader in the federal house. Soldiers attached to Teslim shot him dead, as his vodoo could not save him. Does this make Teslim a tout. Investigate all issues before you pick your keyboard to type nonsense. On the transformer, I maintained my position that you are a chronic liar, in this period the people of Sabo received two transformers, one from Tesi and another from someone else. The other one was moved to another location to manage distribution and loading, and mongers like you are busy sharing fake news just like you did now. Till date, I challenged you to go to Sabo and ask them who donated their transformer. They will tell you is Dr TESLIM FOLARIN. Lastly, if you want to know his contribution as a senator, go to his constituency or perhaps go to his page to see several projects. I did this before I pitched my tent with him as a better guy to succeed Seyi Makinde. We can not continue to support mediocrity. AN octogenarian openly rejects PDP delegate in an area after Celica. He said, and I quote, it was only teslim who came to their rescue after so much deceit from the state government for a borehole to have consumable water.Seyi Makinde might have a good intent and a wonderful personality, but his team and advisers failed him. Rather than help him, they are fighting for their purse. Imagine a state where tout is using private convoy like the governor himself.

Coming from a typical Tessy fan and not someone that wants a good governance in the state, mind you, I'm in his senatorial district since 1999, and I know all his activities, a stingy senator that is full of himself who is busy doing useless and stupid project in the last 3years because of his eyes on the no1 seat of the state. We are wise, he can given you and his family in his Ona ara state, we don't want him, useless rogue.
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by kpompey: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2023
1ND3S7R4C71BL3:

Coming from a typical Tessy fan and not someone that wants a good governance in the state, mind you, I'm in his senatorial district since 1999, and I know all his activities, a stingy senator that is full of himself who is busy doing useless and stupid project in the last 3years because of his eyes on the no1 seat of the state. We are wise, he can given you and his family in his Ona ara state, we don't want him, useless rogue.
You made no point. Everything here is meaningless. You claimed a project is useless, but it is beneficial to some people. It is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. That you are a PDP member, and you want to prove your loyalty is not enough to lie. Seyi has good personality, but is administration performed woefully.Ajimobi was far better, and Tessy/Penkelemes deserved a chance. Nothing was achieved under his administration, than crisis and turbulence propagated by Auxilliary.
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
kpompey:

You made no point. Everything here is meaningless. You claimed a project is useless, but it is beneficial to some people. It is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. That you are a PDP member, and you want to prove your loyalty is not enough to lie. Seyi has good personality, but is administration performed woefully.Ajimobi was far better, and Tessy/Penkelemes deserved a chance. Nothing was achieved under his administration, than crisis and turbulence propagated by Auxilliary.

Mind you, I'm not a PDP member and neither a politician, I'm an advocate of good governance, not like you that is following peanuts from politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation / Boko Haram Recaptures Gubio And Magumeri In Borno / Osun 2022: Albert Adeogun, Wale Ojo, Others Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.