Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC (23723 Views)

Trouble For Folarin As Oyo APC Guber Aspirants Abandon Candidate / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / South-West PDP Crisis: Ladoja To Wade Into Makinde, Fayose Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Whiteways: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
And the masses will be made poor at the local level. Okan gbogboyin oni bale
77up:
I'm with Seyi, may he and Sanwoolu succeed.
Teslim will be fine at the national level.
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by APCNig: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
yaki84:
Make all of them lose so they can have all the time to follow their Master Wike.

Emilokan Tinubu and Wike the wicked don show all of you Shege Banza
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by yaki84: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
APCNig:

Emilokan Tinubu and Wike the wicked don show all of you Shege Banza

My brother u r not far from the truth...

But wike did nothing, tinubu was a competitor...

The imp that did the greatest blow was OBI...

Imagine PO and AA won 23states plus FCT separately and they still junkying about rigging...
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Enemyofpeace: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
I doesn't care again
All of you are criminals
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Tareq1105: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
dgmoni123:
This one is pain atiku Lost grin
Seyi will win

Seyi will win.
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by 77up(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Whiteways:
Okan gbogbo generation e and the ones yet unborn oni bale.
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by adigun4mee(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
If this is truly from Osi Olubadan then Seyi is sinking,,Because,Ladoja is the most respected politician in Oyo State.He brought in Seyi and I think Seyi is sinking gradually
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by DaCommonSense: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
This fake news has been dispelled by Chif Ladoja if you listen to the Isaac Brown programme on FRESH FM this morning. It's all about dirty game of politics.
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by adigun4mee(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
DaCommonSense:
This fake news has been dispelled by Chif Ladoja if you listen to the Isaac Brown programme on FRESH FM this morning. It's all about dirty game of politics.
I hope so brother,I’m a fan of the Gov. but Baba Ladoja is the most respected politician in Oyo state.I hope this is fake news if otherwise then the oracle has spoken and the pendulum will swing
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Bimpe29: 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Seyi Makinde ma lule come next week Saturday
Okealaaye:
That's the spirit. I've been living continuously in Ibadan since 1977, but Seyi Makinde takes the sweetest portion of the cake of failure in governance. Never seen a calamity like him before. Even non-natives like the military Governors of the past were much better. All na mouth even when he's as inarticulate as a toddler learning its first words - em em em! Come to Ibadan and see how the English first encountered the word Eyesore. Refuse and alms-beggars have taken over the main streets. That's beside the activities of street and in-traffic sellers o. And he cannot point to an enduring capital project he has executed, despite the claims of his yansh-lickers to the contrary! Makinde ranks in performance with his friend Ortom, the Disaster of Benue. Maybe a class Monitor in Primary 2, but no one would appoint Seyi Makinde Senior Boy in our school way back in the Primary School. It is like he's unable to bear on his slender neck the tonnage of load he has so unfortunately heaped on his head! By the grace of God, an end is coming to this wave of calamities in Oyo state next week.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by azikiweironsi(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
I'm sure majority of those commented on this thread are not residing in Oyo State particularly Ibadan.
Well you all are entitled to your opinion, that's democracy.
In my own opinion, Baba Ladoja has just shot himself in the legs. Truly, I'm beginning to understand the full meaning of a Yoruba proverb which is well pronounced in Ibadan in particular "B'ori oju mi, oori inu mi Demo ni mo wa" . Meaning " If you see my face, you don't see my inner part , I belong to Demo" grin
But unfortunately, as I said earlier, I am a resident of Ibadan, but I can tell you first hand, Gov. Seyi Makinde has no opposition.
I'm voting for him based on his achievements and performance during his first term.
I'm not an employee of his government but personally, I repeat personally, Seyi Makinde is my preferred candidate.
Sorry Baba Ladoja, Penkelemesi and Tessy, you are equally good on your own right but I think Seyi Makinde should be allowed to complete his laudable projects .
I come in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Sunnybabe(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Okealaaye:
That's the spirit. I've been living continuously in Ibadan since 1977, but Seyi Makinde takes the sweetest portion of the cake of failure in governance. Never seen a calamity like him before. Even non-natives like the military Governors of the past were much better. All na mouth even when he's as inarticulate as a toddler learning its first words - em em em! Come to Ibadan and see how the English first encountered the word Eyesore. Refuse and alms-beggars have taken over the main streets. That's beside the activities of street and in-traffic sellers o. And he cannot point to an enduring capital project he has executed, despite the claims of his yansh-lickers to the contrary! Makinde ranks in performance with his friend Ortom, the Disaster of Benue. Maybe a class Monitor in Primary 2, but no one would appoint Seyi Makinde Senior Boy in our school way back in the Primary School. It is like he's unable to bear on his slender neck the tonnage of load he has so unfortunately heaped on his head! By the grace of God, an end is coming to this wave of calamities in Oyo state next week.

Yenyen yenyen yen...

Until you guys realised that those politicians are using una head and controlling your mentality in favour of their choice of candidate. Read what Ladoja said again and read it carefully this time, you will know that it's all because of selfish reasons, now he see that Teslim will favour him more than Makinde. He now come out and start sprouting nonsense.

And btw all this you have said is nothing but blatant lies. It obvious you are one of those APC supporters
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by cyrusmillz: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
kpompey:

Who loved him, hypocrite. Maybe your parents are part of the pensioners and civil servant, who Seyi makinde is using to borrow money..

Bro usually I don't reply to long epistle bereft of common sense like yours but I'll make this an exception . You called me an hypocrite because I said people love him? And that only Christians want him ?So oyo state is made of only Christians? or only Christians voted him into power the first time ?

Religious zealots like you are usually what the politicians use as pawns to push their agenda. If you actually believe that any real politician is a muslim or christian in Nigeria, maybe you need to have your brain checked.

So you want the people to vote for a governor who wouldn't pay the salaries of civil servants not to talk of pensioners?

He said he stopped students from paying school fees because the ministry couldn't account for all the revenue they generated from collecting school fees and you still think he's wrong for stopping public schools from paying school fees? Sorry sir but you're daft. I say this with no remorse.

The only people who don't like Seyi are the useless politicians and religious zealots like yourself who don't mean well for the state .

I actually checked most of your replies and I can say it's not worth replying but I just had to reply this.
Next time you're typing epistles , please let it make sense
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by thedio(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ogagun57:
Just look at few of what Governor Makinde has done in the state.
Construction of Major Road Infrastructure:

Reconstruction of the 65km Moniya-Ijaye-Iseyin Road
Reconstruction of the 45.3km Saki-Ogbooro-Igboho Road (ongoing)
Reconstruction of the 21km Airport-Ajia-New Ife Express Road with a spur to Amuloko (ongoing)
Dualisation of the 12.5km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Apata Road (ongoing)
Reconstruction of the 12km Apete-Awotan-Akufo Road (ongoing)
Dualisation of the 9.7km Saki Township Road (ongoing)
Dualisation of the 7.3km Agodi Gate-Old Ife-Adegbayi Junction with a spur to Alakia Airport, Ibadan (3.3km) (ongoing)
Dualisation of the 7.2-kilometre Idi Ape-Basorun-Akobo-Odogbo Barracks Road (ongoing)
Reconstruction of the 5.2km Gedu-Oroki-Sabo-Asipa Road (ongoing)
Reconstruction of the 3km Under G-Stadium-LAUTECH 2nd Gate Road
Construction of General Gas Flyover (ongoing)
Junction improvement works and traffic management system installation at Challenge and Felele Junctions

Reconstruction of the 21km Airport-Ajia-New Ife Express Road with a spur to Amuloko (ongoing)
Dualisation of the 7.3km Agodi Gate-Old Ife-Adegbayi Junction with a spur to Alakia Airport, Ibadan (3.3km) (ongoing)
I can't dispute other projects but these two are scam.
Makinde demolished Omi bridge between ajia and iyana agbala about two yrs ago and up till today no one can pass there. He covered the road with granite without coal tar which is reducing the life span of resident tyre.
The agodi gate-adegbayi road was started by Ajimobi govt. He stopped at around Yokele which should be around 3km to adegbayi. Can u believe,the road is not completed in over 3yrs of seyi
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Difrent: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
slimanyd:
Chai. Baba ladoja finally kissed his goodwill bye with this singular act. Instead of him to remain a father to all. I guess him and Tinubu no gree afterwards. Its glaring he is an Atiku man and the thing wey seyi do Atiku for ibadan still dey pain them. Anyways, This people below have spoken nah them be the real voters. Not this one's.

The same Man spearheaded the coalition that brought Seyi to power 4 years ago .....he can sway votes bro.
Though i think Seyi will still win because any coalition that doesnt include Adelabu is DOA. Teslim has not to good reputation that cant withstand Seyis current goodwill
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Difrent: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
damoobaba:

If Inadan is an eyesore, that means Ajirebi the former governor did not do anything in 8 years.

No
It simply means Seyi did not build on the existing system. He abandoned the environment and refused to follow existing structure for environment sanitation. Even the governor admitted he failed in the area of environment
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Goalgetter23(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=77up post=121655157]I'm with Seyi, may he and Sanwoolu succeed.
Teslim will be fine at the national level.[/quotel]

Na so, I agree with your points.... Makinde for Oyo, Sanwo-Olu for Lasgidi....

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Kay25(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
yaki84:
Make all of them lose so they can have all the time to follow their Master Wike.

U think na wise statement u made abi clear ur sense and rethink seyi is coming back no way for that rogue
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Kay25(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Make Ladoja just carry his bag from Oyo when seyi returns back ni oooo

1 Like

Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Raf4: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Against all odds, Seyi Makinde will surely win 🏆
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Stphemie007: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
This is nothing but a fake news....Folarin and his kind of JAGBA politics won't work for him this time, OMITUTUN 2.0 is a goal already 💯
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by oluwasegxzy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
You never pin point any tangible point all I see is hatred… Seyi has done incredibly well in Oyo state and vast majority can testify. Why yarning dust when you can see the obvious
Okealaaye:
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by olakan22: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Okealaaye:
We know your kind.
His handling of the Pandemic alone is enough for a re-election.
Ladoja is asking y'all to forgive Folarin the same way you were cajoled to forgive Buhari.

If the election is without disruption and there is good turnout, Makinde will get it. And by God's grace, the citizenry of Oyo will continue to enjoy peace and progress
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by Heavensent01(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
all these finished politicians, Makinde reelection is a done deal, go rest Pa Ladoja
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
kpompey:

Tell us what he did? He is a perpetual failure. He achieved nothing with the huge loan borrowed. Yet, he openly endorsed auxilliary who has been a criminal terrorizing the entire state. His game is up. Tessy is coming.

Do you mean we should vote for a 12 years senator with no single achievement, or the one that is a known tout, or the one that went to retrieved the transformer he donated to an area because he lost election, or which Tessy are you talking about?
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
kpompey:

Who loved him, hypocrite. Maybe your parents are part of the pensioners and civil servant, who Seyi makinde is using to borrow money. Ajimobi took 8 billion naira loan in 8 years. Already , Makinde is close to 200 billion in 4 years. Do you borrow money to pay salary or you invest money to generate more fund, from where recurrent expenditures are cleared. He took a way local government autonomy, amassing local government wealth for personal gain despite calling them executive chairman. He is a failure in the state. The people who are endorsing him are christians who never want a muslim in office and the likes of Oriyomi Hamzat who are direct beneficiary. After all, he built Agidigbo radio station for him through a sham big note contract from the state. Oriyomi supplied 40 leaves big note to the state in the range of #2800 per one. We need to enlighten ourselves, Tessy/Penkelemes lokan. He has drawn Oyo state backward and not forward. We needed to contribute money as alumni of many secondary schools because the governor stopped the #1000 paid per term and refused to fund these schools. Makinde gave principals #150,000 for six months, and this was stopped because he claimed they couldn't account for how it was spent. Thus leaving them at the mercises of alumni and parents. The recruitment he did for teachers was not on merit. I knew someone who was not employed despite scoring 82%, and my landlady was employed with 26% because she belongs to the PDP. Worst of all, our governor chose a criminal who torments the state as the chairman of the park manager, and he still defended this nonsense, to the extent of making a false accusation in a political debate. He claimed Tessy killed eleweomo, a notorious criminal who trained the incubent tout that has killed many bread winners in the state, auxilliary. If he is a governor who truly believe in fairness and equity as claimed, then Tessy should be in court by now, and not to be mentioned to score a cheap political point. I endorsed Tessy or Penkelemes. Let them try too.

70 years old man like you behaving like all these Zombiedients, is it the Tessy that is not proud of any of his achievements as a majority leader in the senate for 8years you want us to vote for as against Makinde? It yes, you must be mentally retarded.
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
kpompey:

Sham projects used mainly for embezzlement. Show the pictures and tell house a common man on the street will benefit from this visionless, unsustainable projects. Most projects completed are project initiated, and piloted by Abiola Ajimobi who borrowed only 8 billion. Makinda has borrowed close to 200 billion with nothing to show. I remembered he was trying to expand airport road which belongs to federal. He needs to a capital project to justify his embezzlement.

Who should we vote for if not real-electing him?
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Whiteways:

Ọkàn gbogbo àwọn ará ilé yín ó ní balẹ, if you are part of the few that want the good governance in Ọ̀yọ́ state to stop because of your political affiliation of selfish interest, you will never succeed.

Ọ̀YỌ́ people stand with Ṣeyi Makinde
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
adigun4mee:
If this is truly from Osi Olubadan then Seyi is sinking,,Because,Ladoja is the most respected politician in Oyo State.He brought in Seyi and I think Seyi is sinking gradually

We will let him know that he's nothing, he just relegated himself if the news is true.

Ọ̀YỌ́ can not be entrusted in the hand of a known assassin/Tout
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by kpompey: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
1ND3S7R4C71BL3:

Do you mean we should vote for a 12 years senator with no single achievement, or the one that is a known tout, or the one that went to retrieved the transformer he donated to an area because he lost election, or which Tessy are you talking about?
These are lies and propaganda from the pit of hell. You called someone a tout without a criminal record. He is more gentle than Seyi Makinde. Elewe omo was a tout disturbing the peace of Oyo state to the extent of impeaching a sitting governor in the state, Baba ladoja. Being a tool or machinery in the hands of late Dr Alao Akala and Baba Adedibu, he made the same attempt on Teslim who was a minority leader in the federal house. Soldiers attached to Teslim shot him dead, as his vodoo could not save him. Does this make Teslim a tout. Investigate all issues before you pick your keyboard to type nonsense. On the transformer, I maintained my position that you are a chronic liar, in this period the people of Sabo received two transformers, one from Tesi and another from someone else. The other one was moved to another location to manage distribution and loading, and mongers like you are busy sharing fake news just like you did now. Till date, I challenged you to go to Sabo and ask them who donated their transformer. They will tell you is Dr TESLIM FOLARIN. Lastly, if you want to know his contribution as a senator, go to his constituency or perhaps go to his page to see several projects. I did this before I pitched my tent with him as a better guy to succeed Seyi Makinde. We can not continue to support mediocrity. AN octogenarian openly rejects PDP delegate in an area after Celica. He said, and I quote, it was only teslim who came to their rescue after so much deceit from the state government for a borehole to have consumable water.Seyi Makinde might have a good intent and a wonderful personality, but his team and advisers failed him. Rather than help him, they are fighting for their purse. Imagine a state where tout is using private convoy like the governor himself.
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by kpompey: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
1ND3S7R4C71BL3:

We will let him know that he's nothing, he just relegated himself if the news is true.

Again lies from the pit of hell. Listen to Edmund Obillo interview with the governor. Then you can see the governor is trying to score cheap political point.
Re: Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC by adigun4mee(m): 6:31am On Mar 12, 2023
1ND3S7R4C71BL3:

I guess you’re not from Oyo state because if you do and you know the political activities in the state then you won’t be saying this when the Oracle had spoken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike / Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki / Igbos Are Qualified To Replace Saraki As Senate President - Sen Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.