Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Did God Create The Devil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create The Devil? (1126 Views)

Did God Create The Devil? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did God Create The Devil? by Jokanem(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Did God Create the Devil?

The Bible shows that God did not create the Devil.

Instead, He created the person who became the Devil.

Regarding God, the Bible says: “Perfect is his activity, for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness, with whom there is no injustice; righteous and upright is he.” (Deuteronomy 32:3-5)

From that statement, we can conclude that Satan the Devil was at one time perfect and righteous, namely, one of God’s angelic sons.

At John 8:44, Jesus said that the Devil “did not stand fast in the truth,” implying that Satan had at one time been truthful and guiltless.

However, like the rest of Jehovah’s intelligent creatures, the angel who became Satan had the freedom to choose between right and wrong.

By choosing a course in opposition to God and inciting the first human couple to join him, he made himself Satan, which means “Resister.”—Genesis 3:1-5; Revelation 12:9.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Jones4190(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
yes, it was God that create everything

1 Like

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by sonmvayina(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
The devil is a Christian creation...

A loving God can not create any being to torment his children......

Devil was created so that the Catholic can sell you the antidote...

1 Like

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
NO ADDITION NO SUBTRACTION!

Jokanem:

Regarding God, the Bible says: “Perfect is his activity, for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness, with whom there is no injustice; righteous and upright is he.” (Deuteronomy 32:3-5)

From that statement, we can conclude that Satan the Devil was at one time perfect and righteous, namely, one of God’s angelic sons.

At John 8:44, Jesus said that the Devil “did not stand fast in the truth,” implying that Satan had at one time been truthful and guiltless.

However, like the rest of Jehovah’s intelligent creatures, the angel who became Satan had the freedom to choose between right and wrong.

By choosing a course in opposition to God and inciting the first human couple to join him, he made himself Satan, which means “Resister.”—Genesis 3:1-5; Revelation 12:9.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
Jokanem:

How do you know it’s an angel that became devil? Is there a single biblical proof that’s realistically establishes that?

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by sonmvayina(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Just putting this out there ..
Isaiah 45:1-10

This is what the Lord says to his anointed,
to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of
to subdue nations before him
and to strip kings of their armor,
to open doors before him
so that gates will not be shut:
2 I will go before you
and will level the mountains[a];
I will break down gates of bronze
and cut through bars of iron.
3 I will give you hidden treasures,
riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am the Lord,
the God of Israel, who summons you by name.
4 For the sake of Jacob my servant,
of Israel my chosen,
I summon you by name
and bestow on you a title of honor,
though you do not acknowledge me.
5 I am the Lord, and there is no other;
apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
though you have not acknowledged me,
6 so that from the rising of the sun
to the place of its setting
people may know there is none besides me.
I am the Lord, and there is no other.
7 I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the Lord, do all these things.

8 “You heavens above, rain down my righteousness;
let the clouds shower it down.
Let the earth open wide,
let salvation spring up,
let righteousness flourish with it;
I, the Lord, have created it.

9 “Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker,
those who are nothing but potsherds
among the potsherds on the ground.
Does the clay say to the potter,
‘What are you making?’
Does your work say,
‘The potter has no hands’?
10 Woe to the one who says to a father,
‘What have you begotten?’
or to a mother,
‘What have you brought to birth?’
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Techobeys:

How do you know it’s an angel that became devil? Is there a single biblical proof that’s realistically establishes that?

After that God saw everything he had made, and look! it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, a sixth day! Genesis 1:31

God created EVERYTHING and all was GOOD!

Now the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them! Job 1:6

God's sons (angels) took their positions before him and Satan decided to take his own position too in the midst of God's spirit sons! Job 38:7

You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie! John 8:44

After God created Satan he chose to alienate himself from God and he began recruiting others to join him, sadly Adam and Eve were Satan's first recruits.

So where could this evil genius have come if he is not one of God's creation that was GOOD in the beginning! Genesis 1:31 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

After that God saw everything he had made, and look! it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, a sixth day! Genesis 1:31

God created EVERYTHING and all was GOOD!

Now the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them! Job 1:6

God's sons (angels) took their positions before him and Satan decided to take his own position too in the midst of God's spirit sons! Job 38:7

You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie! John 8:44

After God created Satan he chose to alienate himself from God and he began recruiting others to join him, sadly Adam and Eve were Satan's first recruits.

So where could this evil genius have come if he is not one of God's creation that was GOOD in the beginning! Genesis 1:31 smiley

I think you don’t know what you’re teaching. I just ask you to show me biblical proof that Satan is an angel but you chose to blab.

I’m waiting for you pls. If Satan joins the sons of God, does that mean Satan is an angel.

See this example: when all the black kids gathered, a white kid joined them. Does that in anyway say the white kid is a black?

Stop peddling false narrative pls. I’m a Christian but I don’t like when people like you propel false narrative and cause unbelievers to question the authenticity of the word.

Kindly take time to learn pls. If you find the fact I asked for, kindly reach out.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
There's no need getting annoyed over this just present your rebuttal if you want to challenge God's word do it openly.
God created everything and it was all GOOD, it was in heaven and earth God created intelligent beings, angels in heaven and humans on earth.

So from where did Satan come? Proverbs 2:1-5 smiley

Techobeys:

I think you don’t know what you’re teaching. I just ask you to show me biblical proof that Satan is an angel but you chose to blab. I’m waiting for you pls. If Satan joins the sons of God, does that mean Satan is an angel. See this example: when all the black kids gathered, a white kid joined them. Does that in anyway say the white kid is a black? Stop peddling false narrative pls. I’m a Christian but I don’t like when people like you propel false narrative and cause unbelievers to question the authenticity of the word. Kindly take time to learn pls. If you find the fact I asked for, kindly reach out.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
There's no need getting annoyed over this just present your rebuttal if you want to challenge God's word do it openly.
God created everything and it was all GOOD, it was in heaven and earth God created intelligent beings, angels in heaven and humans on earth.

So from where did Satan come? Proverbs 2:1-5 smiley

You see? This is exactly what had left Christians unfruitful. When people start using logic to teach the word.

You claimed that Satan is an angel by your own religious beliefs and did not care to know what the Bible says. Now I asked you to show me a single verse that supports your religious belief and you can’t say just one.

I’m not here to refute what you’ve said, I know you don’t know what you’re teaching, I just wanted to call your attention to your false narrative so you might go back to look into the book.

The religious beliefs is false Max, and that’s why it’s just religious and not the truth. The ancients Babylonian were satanist and they exalted him and made him a powerful angel but that’s all lies. The Israelites join their delusion bc they never believed what Moses wrote. The satanist belief is prevalent in the world today bc the world is a world ruled by Satan. Unless you’re a satanist, you shouldn’t be telling me that Satan is an angel bc he’s not. If you think he’s, then find me just one verse of the scripture that supports your claim.

Who is a Christian? Revealed! #thegospel #gospelmessage
https://youtube.com/shorts/eHoKnNqktnk?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Natbrowny: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Good and Evil created by same entity

1 Like

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14am On Mar 12, 2023
So in a nutshell you don't know where Satan come from yet you want to preach and teach others who will ask you how evil began, shey?

When next you see studious Bible students talking just keep quiet if you don't have anything tangible to say we teach not by quoting word for word but REASONING from what the scriptures say {Isaiah 1:18} that's why Jehovah's Witnesses are zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word while all others aren't organized to work together as a Christian group {Luke 11:23} and as for fruit go round the world and ask of Jehovah's Witnesses we are doing the work globally {Act 1:8} it's not just by quoting word for word but meditating on what was written in God's word! Proverbs 2:1-5

Thanks! smiley

Techobeys:

You see? This is exactly what had left Christians unfruitful. When people start using logic to teach the word. You claimed that Satan is an angel by your own religious beliefs and did not care to know what the Bible says. Now I asked you to show me a single verse that supports your religious belief and you can’t say just one. I’m not here to refute what you’ve said, I know you don’t know what you’re teaching, I just wanted to call your attention to your false narrative so you might go back to look into the book. The religious beliefs is false Max, and that’s why it’s just religious and not the truth. The ancients Babylonian were satanist and they exalted him and made him a powerful angel but that’s all lies. The Israelites join their delusion bc they never believed what Moses wrote. The satanist belief is prevalent in the world today bc the world is a world ruled by Satan. Unless you’re a satanist, you shouldn’t be telling me that Satan is an angel bc he’s not. If you think he’s, then find me just one verse of the scripture that supports your claim. Who is a Christian? Revealed! #thegospel #gospelmessage
https://youtube.com/shorts/eHoKnNqktnk?feature=share
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 5:45am On Mar 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So in a nutshell you don't know where Satan come from yet you want to preach and teach others who will ask you how evil began, shey?

When next you see studious Bible students talking just keep quiet if you don't have anything tangible to say we teach not by quoting word for word but REASONING from what the scriptures say {Isaiah 1:18} that's why Jehovah's Witnesses are zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word while all others aren't organized to work together as a Christian group {Luke 11:23} and as for fruit go round the world and ask of Jehovah's Witnesses we are doing the work globally {Act 1:8} it's not just by quoting word for word but meditating on what was written in God's word! Proverbs 2:1-5

Thanks! smiley

Just shut up Max, just shut your mouth pls. You’re the one who has been quoting the bible like Satan in this conversation. Go look at my replies, I don’t quote bc the word dwells on me.

I speak as someone who has become one with the word but you in every of your replies which are not well thought btw, you quote as many vers of the scripture you can, many of which are taken out of context.

I have asked you a simple question Max, you’ve quoted at least 4verses for this your defensive and childish reply but you couldn’t quote any verse that support your false belief.

If you are sure that the bible says that Satan is an angel, show me just one verse that realistically says so. Why’s this hard for you to do? Why are you doing too much shalaye? So you wrote me this long reply without any verse to support your satanic religious beliefs? I don’t need your aimless talk, I just need you to show that what you’re saying is in the scripture.

I’m still waiting, Sebi you said you Jehovah witness people meditate, an aimless talk btw bc even Ecanker sef dey meditate. But I’m still waiting for you. Find me just one verse in the scripture that supports your lie. Why are you blabbing? Just show it. Let’s not get unnecessarily defensive when we can just provide a verse to show that what we said is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Hope88: 5:47am On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:

you do nt know d bible. just blabbing. ezekiel 28 vs 14 describes satan has an higher ANGEL
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Kobojunkie: 5:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Jokanem:
■ Did God Create the Devil? The Bible shows that God did not create the Devil. Instead, He created the person who became the Devil. Regarding God, the Bible says: “Perfect is his activity, for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness, with whom there is no injustice; righteous and upright is he.” (Deuteronomy 32:3-5) From that statement, we can conclude that Satan the Devil was at one time perfect and righteous, namely, one of God’s angelic sons.
■ At John 8:44, Jesus said that the Devil “did not stand fast in the truth,” implying that Satan had at one time been truthful and guiltless. However, like the rest of Jehovah’s intelligent creatures, the angel who became Satan had the freedom to choose between right and wrong.
■ By choosing a course in opposition to God and inciting the first human couple to join him, he made himself Satan, which means “Resister.”—Genesis 3:1-5; Revelation 12:9.
1. I am afraid the statement says absolutely nothing of what you claim. Rather it describes God, and not God's creation as perfect and righteous. God is perfect and righteous and this perfect and righteous God created Evil. undecided

2. Again, this conclusion is wrong given that what Jesus Christ instead made clear in that passage you quoted is that the devil has been, from his beginning, of evil. undecided
42 Jesus said to them, “If God were really your Father, you would love me. I came from God, and now I am here. I did not come by my own authority. God sent me.
43 You don’t understand the things I say, because you cannot accept my teaching.
44 Your father is the devil. You belong to him. You want to do what he wants. He was a murderer from the beginning. He was always against the truth. There is no truth in him. He is like the lies he tells. Yes, the devil is a liar. He is the father of lies.
45 “I am telling you the truth, and that’s why you don’t believe me.
46 Can any of you prove that I am guilty of sin? If I tell the truth, why don’t you believe me?
47 Whoever belongs to God accepts what he says. But you don’t accept what God says, because you don’t belong to God.” - John 8 vs 42 - 47
If the devil has been a murderer from the beginning, it implies his beginning may have indeed been of evil and not of good, as you instead wish to assume. undecided

3. He may have chosen to stand for evil as far as the affairs of men, but it does not mean he was not made for evil from his beginning. undecided
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Kobojunkie: 6:01am On Mar 12, 2023
Hope88:
you do nt know d bible. just blabbing. ezekiel 28 vs 14 describes satan has an higher ANGEL
Wrong! Ezekiel 28 vs 4 - 17 is instead a dirge sung by God to the King and Prince of Tyre and Siddon. Try to always pay attention to context when reading from scripture. undecided

But you are right that Satan is an angel, after all, he seems to occupy the role of quality assurance manager as far as the souls of men are concerned. This is particularly evident with the examples from the book of Job, Zechariah, and from the Gospels where Jesus Christ hands Peter over to be tested by Satan. undecided

1 Like

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 6:35am On Mar 12, 2023
Hope88:

I know you don’t know what you’re saying you’re blinded by religious belief so when you see someone that challenges you, you become offended.

I know you didn’t even understand the comment you responded, so it’s not gain saying that you do not understand what the bible says. Bc you missed the word “realistically”.

So why do you think that Ezekiel 28:14 realistically says Satan an higher angel? That’s bc you were already blinded by biases so when you read Ezekiel 28, you just looked for where supported you bias, where the bible mentioned cherub, so you didn’t try to understand the overall proverb. Did you read it from verse 11?

Look at Ezekiel 28 again. And tell me if it “realistically” says Satan is an angel.

Let’s discuss the facts, start from verse 11
1. God “placed” the person he was talking about in the garden of Eden.
2. God anointed the person he was talking about there to “guard” the Eden.
3. The person God was talking about there was perfect when God created him until he sinned and became the emblem of sin.

Are these cues realistically talking to an angel? Do you think God was talking to an angel or a man? If you have an problem with accepting the truth, you can also check Isaiah 14. If you read down you’ll see that it says “man”.

It’s only man that’s ascends to heaven. Angels don’t need to ascend into heaven. Man determined that he’ll ascend to heaven and he did. He ascended above even angels.

Jesus also ascended into heaven as man and he’s seated as man in the seat of power of God.

I pray God helps you see this. I know religion has killed the mind of many people but I pray God helps you.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 6:48am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I am afraid the statement says absolutely nothing of what you claim. Rather it describes God, and not God's creation as perfect and righteous. God is perfect and righteous and this perfect and righteous God created Evil. undecided

2. Again, this conclusion is wrong given that what Jesus Christ instead made clear in that passage you quoted is that the devil has been, from his beginning, of evil. undecided
If the devil has been a murderer from the beginning, it implies his beginning may have indeed been of evil and not of good, as you instead wish to assume. undecided

3. He may have chosen to stand for evil as far as the affairs of men, but it does not mean he was not made for evil from his beginning. undecided

I don’t think this your quote is coming from Jesus’s statement. I think you saying your own thing here.

Jesus says the devil has been a liar from his beginning. A lie is an intent to deceive. So the devil by his own intentions had been deceiving all of humanity. That’s what Jesus was saying. I don’t know where you got your funny idea from.

Are you sure you’re reading the Bible or reading physics? Obviously you’re not reading from the bible. You’re making a something out of your own mind.

Look at Jesus’s statement without all the bias in your mind pls.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 6:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wrong! Ezekiel 28 vs 4 - 17 is instead a dirge sung by God to the King and Prince of Tyre and Siddon. Try to always pay attention to context when reading from scripture. undecided

But you are right that Satan is an angel, after all, he seems to occupy the role of quality assurance manager as far as the souls of men are concerned. This is particularly evident with the examples from the book of Job, Zechariah, and from the Gospels where Jesus Christ hands Peter over to be tested by Satan. undecided

Get away from here pls. You don’t know the path to the truth. What right that Satan is an angel? What nonsense right is that’s?

How’s that right? Where does the Bible says that. All you people have turned yourselves to your own God and have created your own word of God. See your mouth that you jumped into a discussion and be saying “right”.

Where’s he right?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by orisa37: 6:57am On Mar 12, 2023
SATAN, CHRIST AND GOD ARE ALL "SPIRITS ".
THEY'RE UNSEEN BEINGS WORKING IN CONCERT.
BUT GOD IS THE SUPREME SPIRIT.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 7:00am On Mar 12, 2023
orisa37:
SATAN, CHRIST AND GOD ARE ALL "SPIRITS ".
THEY'RE UNSEEN BEINGS WORKING IN CONCERT.
BUT GOD IS THE SUPREME SPIRIT.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.

Another one on the loose again. Where did Seun get all of you people from? Chai, many Nigerians need psych evaluation. Especially the ones on this Nairaland.

Mr whatever you’re, pls get lost!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by sonmvayina(m): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:

Another one on the loose again. Where did Seun get all of you people from? Chai, many Nigerians need psych evaluation. Especially the ones on this Nairaland.

Mr whatever you’re, pls get lost!

What is your own take on the matter ?

You don't seem to have any at all....

I am of the opinion that the devil is a Christian creation as he is only found in the Christian new testament..
Satan is mentioned in the Tanakh which simply means an adversary ...and it is stated that he does only what God ask him to do and has no will outside of the will of God. And also very much part of God kingdom...
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Kobojunkie: 7:23am On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:
■ I don’t think this your quote is coming from Jesus’s statement. I think you saying your own thing here. Jesus says the devil has been a liar from his beginning. A lie is an intent to deceive. So the devil by his own intentions had been deceiving all of humanity. That’s what Jesus was saying. I don’t know where you got your funny idea from. Are you sure you’re reading the Bible or reading physics? Obviously you’re not reading from the bible. You’re making a something out of your own mind. Look at Jesus’s statement without all the bias in your mind pls.
1. I don't understand your question. undecided
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Kobojunkie: 7:25am On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:
■ Get away from here pls. You don’t know the path to the truth. What right that Satan is an angel? What nonsense right is that’s? How’s that right? Where does the Bible says that. All you people have turned yourselves to your own God and have created your own word of God. See your mouth that you jumped into a discussion and be saying “right”. Where’s he right?
1. Maybe you simply have a wrong idea of what an Angel is then.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2023
Ọmọ humble yourself and learn! smiley

The Bible revealed that some of God's heavenly Sons (angels) sinned {2Peter 2:4} that
means this angels (God's spirit sons) became demons from that time since God never create demons in the beginning.
Now use your brain instead of arguing blindly:

Where did Satan come from since everything God created in the beginning was GOOD? smiley

Techobeys:

Just shut up Max, just shut your mouth pls. You’re the one who has been quoting the bible like Satan in this conversation. Go look at my replies, I don’t quote bc the word dwells on me.

I speak as someone who has become one with the word but you in every of your replies which are not well thought btw, you quote as many vers of the scripture you can, many of which are taken out of context.

I have asked you a simple question Max, you’ve quoted at least 4verses for this your defensive and childish reply but you couldn’t quote any verse that support your false belief.

If you are sure that the bible says that Satan is an angel, show me just one verse that realistically says so. Why’s this hard for you to do? Why are you doing too much shalaye? So you wrote me this long reply without any verse to support your satanic religious beliefs? I don’t need your aimless talk, I just need you to show that what you’re saying is in the scripture.

I’m still waiting, Sebi you said you Jehovah witness people meditate, an aimless talk btw bc even Ecanker sef dey meditate. But I’m still waiting for you. Find me just one verse in the scripture that supports your lie. Why are you blabbing? Just show it. Let’s not get unnecessarily defensive when we can just provide a verse to show that what we said is the truth.

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by orisa37: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2023
You are a Demon.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ humble yourself and learn! smiley

The Bible revealed that some of God's heavenly Sons (angels) sinned {2Peter 2:4} that
means this angels (God's spirit sons) became demons from that time since God never create demons in the beginning.
Now use your brain instead of arguing blindly:

Where did Satan come from since everything God created in the beginning was GOOD? smiley

Max you’re the proud one who refuses to learn in this instance and it’s pitiable that you keep trying to project your ignorance on me.

Do you think I’m like one of those whom your religion can oppress? Learn to behave like a person of Christ and stop behaving like one of the devil’s.

Peter mentioned that some angels left their office, however, Peter completed this information by stating that God has bounded these angels in chains of darkness.

If God has bound those angels, why was the devil roaming about when he appeared before God. Is God not able to bound the devil with those angels? But your ignorant mind says “that means blah blah blah” shut up Max bc it doesn’t mean shit. Go back and read it within context and you’ll see that it doesn’t mean that thing on your mind.

I believe whatever JW did to your mind can be undone if you’re willing to learn. I do not want to say how you sound to me.

Like I keep saying, you blabbing but will never give me just a single verse that realistically says that the devil is an angel. Why do you keep blabbing? Are you sure you’re Ok Max? Is everything alright with you? Why are you saying so many things instead just quote a bible reference from where you established this your false belief from?

And for the record, demons are not angels. But that’s another talk beyond your level of thinking and assimilation. You keep saying so many things like your mind is possessed but nothing you’ve said is true.

This is how your false religion causes fear in the heart of people by lying to them and devils and the chief devil are angels, and making people feel powerless to creatures they’re supposed to oppose that beat whether in the physical or in the dream.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 8:58am On Mar 12, 2023
orisa37:
You are a Demon.

I believe you’re talking to me here. Are you that lazy that you can’t even quote me so that Nairaland will notify me? If you can’t do something this simple, how do you think you have the mind to speak in discussions that require diligent studies?

Pls get away jo. I think you need an evaluation and I have a few psychologists that I can refer you to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Maybe you simply have a wrong idea of what an Angel is then.

No you don’t, you’re just sticking your mouth into things you don’t understand. Angels are angels and the devil is not one of them.

If you think he’s then quote one verse of the scripture to support your claim. Let’s see if that’s what that part truly says.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I don't understand your question. undecided

It’s a rhetorical question pls. I know you’re not reading from the bible and what you said in their other reply is just gibberish that the world has sold you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft / Does God Really Have Emotions? / Islamic Scholars Case Against Equal Respect For Other Faiths (islaam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.