Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Did God Create The Devil? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create The Devil? (1159 Views)

Did God Create The Devil? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Kobojunkie: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:
■ No you don’t, you’re just sticking your mouth into things you don’t understand. Angels are angels and the devil is not one of them. If you think he’s then quote one verse of the scripture to support your claim. Let’s see if that’s what that part truly says.
undecided

Satan works for God, and since he is not himself God's equal, it only means he is an angel, one who works for God. The book of Job highlights this, so also mentioned in Zechariah, and Jesus Christ also made this known when he handed Peter over to Satan to be tested. undecided
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Kobojunkie: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:
■ It’s a rhetorical question pls. I know you’re not reading from the bible and what you said in their other reply is just gibberish that the world has sold you.
1. You are still not making any sense to me. undecided

By the way, attacking my person will not change what is clearly written there in human language in that passage I quoted of Jesus Christ explaining the beginning of the devil. undecided
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You are still not making any sense to me. undecided

By the way, attacking my person will not change what is clearly written there in human language in that passage I quoted of Jesus Christ explaining the beginning of the devil. undecided

With due respect to you dear friend, I didn’t attack your person. I’m deeply sorry if you feel that way.

What I thought I attacked is your interpretation of Jesus’s statement. What you said is not what Jesus said, you only interpreted it based on your line of thinking which is contrary.

Jesus did not in any way infer that Satan was created that way. But he only said Satan has had the intention to be devious from his beginning.

Everyone create their intention by their will. So I don’t know how you arrived at your conclusion that God created Satan to be evil. Satan recreated his personality in a way different from what God created.

Now that people are adjusting body shape and even height. If a slim person becomes fat by their own creation, would you say that’s how God created that person? Even so, people can recreate their personality.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
undecided

Satan works for God, and since he is not himself God's equal, it only means he is an angel, one who works for God. The book of Job highlights this, so also mentioned in Zechariah, and Jesus Christ also made this known when he handed Peter over to Satan to be tested. undecided

This is a lazy interpretation of the scripture dear friend.

Show how you say these books highlight that Satan is an angel.

So bc I have nose and hand and can think that means I’m white right? Stop sounding this way. Sit yourself down and be realistic. If you don’t have a fact, just watch and study pls.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
This is really pitiable!

So when God's word says those angels were (bounded in chains of darkness) you've concluded that it's a literal chain, shey?

Well it simply means they can no longer get any direct information from God who is the source of spiritual light just as humans are said to be in spiritual darkness while Jesus' disciples are the light. Matthew 5:14

That's why those fallen angels (demons) are trying to listen to whatever comes out of the mouth of true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) because they know that we are the only source of spiritual light in the world. Matthew 5:14
You may have wondered why all other religionists always talk about whatever JWs believe well it's because the fallen angels you people are worshiping are worried everyday knowing fully well that it's only from us they can know when they will be destroyed! 1Peter 1:12

So the DARKNESS simply means they don't know God's program and time of their judgment anymore {Matthew 8:7, 29; Mark 1:24} and the CHAINS connotes their helpless situation, they have to rely on what true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) says! wink

Techobeys:

Max you’re the proud one who refuses to learn in this instance and it’s pitiable that you keep trying to project your ignorance on me.

Do you think I’m like one of those whom your religion can oppress? Learn to behave like a person of Christ and stop behaving like one of the devil’s.

Peter mentioned that some angels left their office, however, Peter completed this information by stating that God has bounded these angels in chains of darkness.

If God has bound those angels, why was the devil roaming about when he appeared before God. Is God not able to bound the devil with those angels? But your ignorant mind says “that means blah blah blah” shut up Max bc it doesn’t mean shit. Go back and read it within context and you’ll see that it doesn’t mean that thing on your mind.

I believe whatever JW did to your mind can be undone if you’re willing to learn. I do not want to say how you sound to me.

Like I keep saying, you blabbing but will never give me just a single verse that realistically says that the devil is an angel. Why do you keep blabbing? Are you sure you’re Ok Max? Is everything alright with you? Why are you saying so many things instead just quote a bible reference from where you established this your false belief from?

And for the record, demons are not angels. But that’s another talk beyond your level of thinking and assimilation. You keep saying so many things like your mind is possessed but nothing you’ve said is true.

This is how your false religion causes fear in the heart of people by lying to them and devils and the chief devil are angels, and making people feel powerless to creatures they’re supposed to oppose that beat whether in the physical or in the dream.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
This is really pitiable!

So when God's word says those angels were (bounded in chains of darkness) you've concluded that it's a literal chain, shey?

Well it simply means they can no longer get any direct information from God who is the source of spiritual light just as humans are said to be in spiritual darkness while Jesus' disciples are the light. Matthew 5:14

That's why those fallen angels (demons) are trying to listen to whatever comes out of the mouth of true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) because they know that we are the only source of spiritual light in the world. Matthew 5:14
You may have wondered why all other religionists always talk about whatever JWs believe well it's because the fallen angels you people are worshiping are worried everyday knowing fully well that it's only from us they can know when they will be destroyed! 1Peter 1:12

So the DARKNESS simply means they don't know God's program and time of their judgment anymore {Matthew 8:7, 29; Mark 1:24} and the CHAINS connotes their helpless situation, they have to rely on what true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) says! wink

Shut up Max, that’s not what the place is talking. You and your JW don’t have a clue what’s in the bible.

Adam was cut from God and God never spoke to him after he left the garden but it was not recorded that he was bound in chains of darkness.

To be bound in darkness is to be bound in darkness Max. It’s to be held bound and freedom restricted. That’s what bound means. The Restriction of freedom.

Maybe you’re reading the Bible with your nose but you’re definitely saying gibberish. The angels were held and restricted in hell. They are not on earth olodo.

Those demons you see roaming around, especially the ones that possess you and your kinds are not angels. If I catch any of them, whether physically or in my dream I go beat madness comot for their brain.

Satan is free and roamed about bc he was not bound, and he was not bound bc he is not an angel. If he is an angel he would have been bound like the rest of the angels who are bound.

It was when Jesus came that a stronger man came and overcame the strong man of this world.

I know you and your religion like to cause fear and panic. i remember when I was lost and I believed your lunatic religion that 2000 was the year for rapture. Today I know the truth. If you like say Satan is an angel or he’s God, na you sabi, I know Satan is a liar and his major lie is that he’s an angel.

I know you are a satanist and your motive is to deceive bc of the spirit that dwells in you. The devious spirit of “man” and the evil nature of “‘man” is present in your heart. You can’t deceive me Max, I know the truth.

I repeat it Satan is not an angel, if you say he’s. Provide just one verse of the scripture that says so. Or did JW not teach you that? I think you people like to quote many verses to confuse people, why can’t you quote the verse in this case? Pls get away if you can’t show biblical proof for your delusion.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:

The angels were held and restricted in hell.

Please back this with the scripture, because the Bible clearly stated that there is no activity in hell (grave) Ecclesiastes 9:10 smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:
■ What I thought I attacked is your interpretation of Jesus’s statement. What you said is not what Jesus said, you only interpreted it based on your line of thinking which is contrary. Jesus did not in any way infer that Satan was created that way. But he only said Satan has had the intention to be devious from his beginning.
■ Everyone create their intention by their will. So I don’t know how you arrived at your conclusion that God created Satan to be evil. Satan recreated his personality in a way different from what God created.
■ Now that people are adjusting body shape and even height. If a slim person becomes fat by their own creation, would you say that’s how God created that person? Even so, people can recreate their personality.
1. I didn't interprete any of what was written in that passage though. I simply summarized it in my own words with the meaning unchanged. Scripture is written in human language and meant for human comprehension through application of basic human language comprehension skills. It requires no interpretating and so should be approached as is written. undecided

● Jesus Christ clearly said that the devil was a murderer from his beginning. How can that mean that Jesus Christ did not say that the devil was a murderer from his beginning? undecided

2. Again, Jesus Christ said the devil was a murderer from his beginning and since it was by Jesus Christ that all was created, how can Jesus Christ not mean that the devil was in fact a murderer from when he was made? undecided

3. What people are doing is not same as creating but instead remoulding that which has already been created. God alone can create and all things that were created were created by Jesus Christ, the Word out of God's mouth. undecided
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:
■ This is a lazy interpretation of the scripture dear friend. Show how you say these books highlight that Satan is an angel. So bc I have nose and hand and can think that means I’m white right? Stop sounding this way. Sit yourself down and be realistic. If you don’t have a fact, just watch and study pls.
● in Job 1, you are informed that Satan is able to gain an audience from God meaning that Satan is not a human who has to go through loops to get to the presence of God. In the same book, we learn that Satan takes orders from God as far as what he can or can't do. undecided
● In Zechariah, we learn that Satan can only be rebuked by the authority of God- not even the angels have authority to rebuke Him
● In the Gospels, Jesus Christ rebuked Satan
● in the same Gospels, Jesus Christ revealed to Peter that Satan has requested that he, Peter undergo testing. Jesus Christ the assured Peter that He, Jesus Christ had already prayed for Peter to pass the test..

From the above, we can safely deduce that Satan is not God nor is he a God like Jesus Christ but he is also not a human man. So? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create The Devil? by sonmvayina(m): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:

With due respect to you dear friend, I didn’t attack your person. I’m deeply sorry if you feel that way.

What I thought I attacked is your interpretation of Jesus’s statement. What you said is not what Jesus said, you only interpreted it based on your line of thinking which is contrary.

Jesus did not in any way infer that Satan was created that way. But he only said Satan has had the intention to be devious from his beginning.

Everyone create their intention by their will. So I don’t know how you arrived at your conclusion that God created Satan to be evil. Satan recreated his personality in a way different from what God created.

Now that people are adjusting body shape and even height. If a slim person becomes fat by their own creation, would you say that’s how God created that person? Even so, people can recreate their personality.

How possible is that?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
● in Job 1, you are informed that Satan is able to gain an audience from God meaning that Satan is not a human who has to go through loops to get to the presence of God. In the same book, we learn that Satan takes orders from God as far as what he can or can't do. undecided
● In Zechariah, we learn that Satan can only be rebuked by the authority of God- not even the angels have authority to rebuke Him
● In the Gospels, Jesus Christ rebuked Satan
● in the same Gospels, Jesus Christ revealed to Peter that Satan has requested that he, Peter undergo testing. Jesus Christ the assured Peter that He, Jesus Christ had already prayed for Peter to pass the test..

From the above, we can safely deduce that Satan is not God nor is he a God like Jesus Christ but he is also not a human man. So? undecided

Telling us what you thinking without proper analysis of why you think that ways I rather deceptive my dear friend. If you can’t quote the verse and explain why you think whatever you think then don’t enter this discus pls.

You can’t be too lazy to explain yourselves and expect people to accept the roughly put together conclusion in your head.

When you’re ready for proper and realistic analysis of your opinion, quote me.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I didn't interprete any of what was written in that passage though. I simply summarized it in my own words with the meaning unchanged. Scripture is written in human language and meant for human comprehension through application of basic human language comprehension skills. It requires no interpretating and so should be approached as is written. undecided

● Jesus Christ clearly said that the devil was a murderer from his beginning. How can that mean that Jesus Christ did not say that the devil was a murderer from his beginning? undecided

2. Again, Jesus Christ said the devil was a murderer from his beginning and since it was by Jesus Christ that all was created, how can Jesus Christ not mean that the devil was in fact a murderer from when he was made? undecided

3. What people are doing is not same as creating but instead remoulding that which has already been created. God alone can create and all things that were created were created by Jesus Christ, the Word out of God's mouth. undecided

That’s what a false prophets and a deceiver will do. When devil was tempting Jesus, all he did was summarise the scripture. Had it been Jesus wasn’t grounded in the books, he would have been deceived. So keep summarising but I’m sure you can’t deceive me, you can only deceive yourself.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Please back this with the scripture, because the Bible clearly stated that there is no activity in hell (grave) Ecclesiastes 9:10 smiley

Wherever they’re, they’re bound and restricted there. The focus is not the place but what’s happening to the angels there. Hell is a description and not a place in this context.

I know you’ve been looking for a way out, you can’t run from this max. Hell is a description for a state of agony and lack of freedom: you think I’m lying, Marry bad woman then you’ll find out.

So now show me where the bible says Satan is an angel. Stop running from discussion. Sebi you see how it was easy for you to quote when you knew what you are talking about, that’s I want you to quote a scripture showing me where the bible says Satan is an angel.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:
■ Telling us what you thinking without proper analysis of why you think that ways I rather deceptive my dear friend. If you can’t quote the verse and explain why you think whatever you think then don’t enter this discus pls.
■ You can’t be too lazy to explain yourselves and expect people to accept the roughly put together conclusion in your head. When you’re ready for proper and realistic analysis of your opinion, quote me.
1. Go read the books mentioned first to find out whether what I have told you here is what I think or instead a summary of the facts presented in the books in question. Don't be in a haste. undecided

2. I am afraid this is all you will get from me on this as detest writing meaningless epistles when the words written can more than speak for its own self. undecided
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
sonmvayina:

How possible is that?

How’s what possible? Recreation of personality? That’s easy. You and I have the power to change our personality. That’s the power God gave Adam.

You can decide to be a good person today and can decide to be a “not good” person tomorrow. You have the power to make yourself to a state contrary to what God created.

God created good but you can become evils if you so desire. God allowed man freedom which is the very nature of God.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:
■ That’s what a false prophets and a deceiver will do. When devil was tempting Jesus, all he did was summarise the scripture. Had it been Jesus wasn’t grounded in the books, he would have been deceived. So keep summarising but I’m sure you can’t deceive me, you can only deceive yourself.
1. Satan did not summarize scripture. What he instead did was quote scripture out of context like the churchians do. There is a huge difference between summarizing what is written and quoting verses out of context. undecided

Anyways, I see you aren't really interested in dissecting what is in fact written but in something else so I will leave you to it then. undecided
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Go read the books mentioned first to find out whether what I have told you here is what I think or instead a summary of the facts presented in the books in question. Don't be in a haste. undecided

2. I am afraid this is all you will get from me on this as detest writing meaningless epistles when the words written can more than speak for its own self. undecided

I have studied what you said and I concluded you don’t know what you’re saying. Why do you think I’m certain you and Max and every other person sticking their mouth into this don’t know what you’re saying?

It’s bc I have studied it. So feel free to tell us why you think that place is saying Satan is an angel.

No where in Job realistically says Satan is an angel. Even the Revelations doesn’t say Satan is an angel. It’s you people who have learned from satanists that say Satan is an angel but the bible keeps saying Satan is a “man”.

Mind you, if anyone asks me why I say what I said, I’ll give clear cut analysis of the scripture revealing that Satan is a man.

Albert Einstein says if you can’t explain it well enough, it means you don’t understand it and I agree. Your inability to explain what you’re saying is born of lack of understanding of what you’re saying.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Satan did not summarize scripture. What he instead did was quote scripture out of context like the churchians do. There is a huge difference between summarizing what is written and quoting verses out of context. undecided

Anyways, I see you aren't really interested in dissecting what is in fact written but in something else so I will leave you to it then. undecided

Satan quoted quite already and his intent was to deceive, but you too are trying to deceive so you and Satan are in the same WhatsApp group my dear friend.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:
■ No where in Job realistically says Satan is an angel. Even the Revelations doesn’t say Satan is an angel. It’s you people who have learned from satanists that say Satan is an angel but the bible keeps saying Satan is a “man”.
Mind you, if anyone asks me why I say what I said, I’ll give clear cut analysis of the scripture revealing that Satan is a man..
Don't give me your analysis. Simply point me to the passages where your conclusion comes from. undecided
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Don't give me your analysis. Simply point me to the passages where your conclusion comes from. undecided

If you put a bright color before a blind man, he’ll still not be able to see it my dear friend. From his perspective, everything is dark. A person who has eyes and can see must describe what’s before him to him so he can conceptualise it.

When you’re ready to understand what is before you, I’ll be glad to explain dear friend.

You can also do an analysis of your own point, I do not mind. I’ll read it. But if you think I’ll let you make a mockery of the scripture by quoting like JW members without proper analysis then you’re on your own.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:
If you put a bright color before a blind man, he’ll still not be able to see it my dear friend. From his perspective, everything is dark. A person who has eyes and can see must describe what’s before him to him so he can conceptualise it.

When you’re ready to understand what is before you, I’ll be glad to explain dear friend.

You can also do an analysis of your own point, I do not mind. I’ll read it. But if you think I’ll let you make a mockery of the scripture by quoting like JW members without proper analysis then you’re on your own.
Again, Don't give me your analysis. Simply point me to the passages where your conclusion comes from. undecided
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, Don't give me your analysis. Simply point me to the passages where your conclusion comes from. undecided

The whole Bible is my passage. Go and study the Bible and you’ll be fine.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Natbrowny:
Good and Evil created by same entity
Indeed! God created them both and its was by Jesus Christ that they were all created. undecided
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by sonmvayina(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:

How’s what possible? Recreation of personality? That’s easy. You and I have the power to change our personality. That’s the power God gave Adam.

You can decide to be a good person today and can decide to be a “not good” person tomorrow. You have the power to make yourself to a state contrary to what God created.

God created good but you can become evils if you so desire. God allowed man freedom which is the very nature of God.

We are talking about devil here..not man..

So come again..
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:

Wherever they’re, they’re bound and restricted there. The focus is not the place but what’s happening to the angels there. Hell is a description and not a place in this context.

I know you’ve been looking for a way out, you can’t run from this max. Hell is a description for a state of agony and lack of freedom: you think I’m lying, Marry bad woman then you’ll find out.

So now show me where the bible says Satan is an angel. Stop running from discussion. Sebi you see how it was easy for you to quote when you knew what you are talking about, that’s I want you to quote a scripture showing me where the bible says Satan is an angel.

So the chain and dense of darkness here means they are restricted from certain things they love!

Satan is one of them! smiley
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by sonmvayina(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
The devil is the prince of darkness..or the Orisha of darkness. He is symbolised by a crescent moon or a man with a goat head...
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So the chain and dense of darkness here means they are restricted from certain things they love!

Satan is one of them! smiley

Lol Satan that was roaming around and looking for people to devour is one of them? You’re confused walahi.

When satan becomes bound, there shall not be his activity for 1000 years.

Didn’t you read revelation? When satan becomes bound, he shall not do anything bc he’s bound. When satan went to heaven he was not bound, he was free and that’s why he went to heaven.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
sonmvayina:

We are talking about devil here..not man..

So come again..

Well for your people who are lost and confused about life, the devil is one powerful angel that you all fear bc he’s so powerful that he’ll destroy your life.

But for me, I know the bible says the devil is a man. So I talk about him as I’ll talk about the next man. There’s nothing powerful or special about him. What he was and lost, I have it in Christ, and I will even have more in the resurrection.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by sonmvayina(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:

Well for your people who are lost and confused about life, the devil is one powerful angel that you all fear bc he’s so powerful that he’ll destroy your life.

But for me, I know the bible says the devil is a man. So I talk about him as I’ll talk about the next man. There’s nothing powerful or special about him. What he was and lost, I have it in Christ, and I will even have more in the resurrection.

Where is the devil presently living?
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
Techobeys:

Lol Satan that was roaming around and looking for people to devour is one of them? You’re confused walahi. When satan becomes bound, there shall not be his activity for 1000 years. Didn’t you read revelation? When satan becomes bound, he shall not do anything bc he’s bound. When satan went to heaven he was not bound, he was free and that’s why he went to heaven.

There you go again! cheesy

When the Bible says the angles that sinned are in chains and dense darkness it simply means they're not granted access to information that other faithful angels have. So when the Bible says Satan will be bound and thrown in the abyss it simply means he will not be allowed to gain access to humans anymore.

Learn! wink
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 2:01am On Mar 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

There you go again! cheesy

When the Bible says the angles that sinned are in chains and dense darkness it simply means they're not granted access to information that other faithful angels have. So when the Bible says Satan will be bound and thrown in the abyss it simply means he will not be allowed to gain access to humans anymore.

Learn! wink

Max shut up and sleep. What you’re saying are just in your head. They’re not in the book. I know JW has its own bible, now that you have your own meaning to the bible, you should have your own Jesus by now and your own heaven and create your own people and your own God.

Now that’s it’s established that you don’t have a single bible verse that supports your idea that Satan is an angel, I think my work is done. Lie cannot continue to rule, even on Nairaland, we’ll check the rampage of lies flying around through minds like yours.

If ever you find that one verse in the bible. Do let me know. For now I’m leaving a baseless argument without an iota of fact. Especially now that you’ve made your subjective interpretation of the scriptures absolute. I don’t deal with such people.

To reiterate it, there’s no single verse of the bible that realistically supports your false belief that Satan is an angel. If you find just one, let me now. Bye for now, my work on this thread is done.
Re: Did God Create The Devil? by Techobeys: 2:02am On Mar 13, 2023
sonmvayina:

Where is the devil presently living?
. I’m done here. Tired of baseless arguments not based of facts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Battles You Must Fight and Win To Become As Great As You're Destined To Be / Christ Embassy Holds Statewide Independence Debate In Ebonyi / Eat Your Tithes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.