Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims (48584 Views)

Forgive Me - Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Omoapena(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
They should give these man at least 10 years imprisonment for manslaughter...
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Teeroyzimma: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
DevilSignature:
44 year old man using earpiece while driving
This shows how irresponsible he is

How I which he died in that accident
you're a wicked soul shocked
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Omoapena(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
mach7:
This driver is callous and wicked.

He has started shifting his story to the bus having a mechanical issue in order to absolve himself and make it seem that the vehicle and by extension the government was at fault.

I pray, was it a mechanical issue that made you to ignore warnings and proceed to attempt crossing the rail tracks when there was an oncoming train? Mechanical issue did not affect all the way from Ikotun or wherever he took off from. It is only when he stupidly climbed on the train tracks that mechanical issue now occurred.

The man ought to be [castra.........] ....let the law take its course.
what mechanical fault can the bus develop at that particular point & particular time, he's not just ready to plead guilty and take full responsibility, they should give him 10years for manslaughter and 10 years for murder....

Nonsense
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by slowice(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
This should pass for manslaughter.....mf was cautioned but je threw it to the wind. Man must be an urchin....they are tone deaf
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Hanndye: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

When Peter Obi said this Train/Bus Accident was 'AVOIDABLE' and Probably as a result of Human error,
Many Tribalistic/Foolish APC Urchins Here, were calling him names. sad

How can a Driver Gamble with Pple's lives, just like dat? embarassed
The thing is there should have been checks and such a person should not have been employed in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Weknowbetter: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
He said "it's not his fault" he doesn't deserve forgiveness! He won't even acknowledge his guilt. You know you driving that raggedy bus and tried to beat a train, the passengers were pleading with you. Know all these lives dashed. I hope he is jailed for life
His ego and attitude should stay behind bars
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Omoapena(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
you're a wicked soul shocked

Believe me, he himself would have wished he died in that accident, how can he live peacefully knowing he's responsible for the death of many people and also life injury to the survivors..

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by lordprogress: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
So the idiot survive after killing many people.
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Deejaygold(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Lovelyn451(f): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
You are forgiven, accidents happen everywhere so go and sin no more.na obi wey send condolence visit be our problem
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Chetas81(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
Give him 20years prison
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by stevups(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
FOOLISH ANIMAL WHO REFUSES TO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF FORGIVENESS
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by TOYNEX(f): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
40Bullets:
They begged you to stop but you refused as if you were asked to sacrifice the innocent commuters.

Another question is,
Where was LASTMA? Assuming LASG refused to put barricades to deter motorists or pedestrians.

Those manually operated barricades used to be on Lagos roads in the past.Who removed them?
Many questions begging for answers sad
Men of the dark obviously at work here, May we not fall victim of bad circumstances.
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by taretoofine(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
tribal bigots and NCAN are now quiet
they have no human feelings
these senseless individuals on nairaland were saying it was attack from easterners
remember we are Nigerians first before tribes
RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured
Let love lead!
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by kernniejay(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
40Bullets:
They begged you to stop but you refused as if you were asked to sacrifice the innocent commuters.

Another question is,
Where was LASTMA? Assuming LASG refused to put barricades to deter motorists or pedestrians.

Those manually operated barricades used to be on Lagos roads in the past.Who removed them?
LASTMA as how? Read the post again. The driver ignored everyone ignorable including the flag bearers stationed at the level crossing to stop vehicles when train is passing. Even if an angel is waving that driver to stop, he wouldnt stop. To cap it all, he ignored his passengers and had his earpiece on. What a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by shonepa(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
You obidients always claim to be the victim everytime, una no dey tire?

Obi said the accident was Avoidable abi? Simple statement. You can go and check the thread again if u need a confirmation. Most of you obidients turned this mans statement to you own narrative and started accusing Tinubu, as if the matter concern am; some na sanwo olu or either Apc govt, the one that even blamed the driver said he was asked to use them as sacrifice.

Now give me a reason why they wont come after u guys, the reality is obidients stand on tribalism too and have even taken it to the next level since the presidential election.

And most obidients have accepted it that their tribal for reason based on do me i do u God no go vex. So when u see obidients saying one tribe is dis or dat e no dey make brain.

See the power Politics.... it either make u or break u. Its all about personal interests.

VinnyBaba:

When Peter Obi said this Train/Bus Accident was 'AVOIDABLE' and Probably as a result of Human error,
Many Tribalistic/Foolish APC Urchins Here, were calling him names. sad

How can a Driver Gamble with Pple's lives, just like dat? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by kernniejay(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Adeneeyee84:
Please can we his picture here so we can tell him something?
Just be a little more patient, his photo will soon be trending just like that of his rapist and killer colleague by the time he begins to appear in court.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Uwaomaokey(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
These guys are always driving arrogantly, check all these high powered busses in Lagos, they are arrogant as hell and will always intimidate other road users, while driving like they are in a fast and furious scene.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Asour: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
40Bullets:

Another question is,

This is the question few are asking.

There used to be barricades at railways in Nigeria.

Unfortunately, with increased allocation, important facilities become unavailable.
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by saysoo: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by asanausana91: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
This is the same foolishness they exibitted by voting for a senile drug Barron.
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by francotunsco: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
May God forgive you. As for this world, he most likely cant escape prison. But, if God forgives him, who can judge him. He has truly erred, but, hey! no one is infallible!
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by eroticecstasy: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
This earpiece madness is very common in Lagos, some looks like monkey with it. To make is worse they block both ears.
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by ahamonyeka(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Forgiveness is a sin
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Aguodo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Allfavours72: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
I joined the forum because I want to date a Ghana girl
plus50men66: Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by eikeem(m): 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
"The bus had a mechanical fault". This is a very dumb excuse that deserves a separate prison sentence.

May the souls of the dead rest in peace. For the injured ones, perfect recovery I pray.
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by NomzyJust(m): 12:40am On Mar 12, 2023
Man up to your responsibility man.
Even if it's a mechanical fault, it is your duty to keep the vehicle you drive in tip top shape.
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by TheAlchemist: 12:47am On Mar 12, 2023
eikeem:
"The bus had a mechanical fault". This is a very dumb excuse that deserves a separate prison sentence.

May the souls of the dead rest in peace. For the injured ones, perfect recovery I pray.

Proper investigation should be done... An electrical fault could make a vehicle stop suddenly, whether electrical or mechanical fault, this was a clear case of Negligence by the driver.
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by johnaruson(m): 1:11am On Mar 12, 2023
Is he APC, INEC or herdsmen driver?
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Ekpeitut: 2:51am On Mar 12, 2023
He will be tried for involuntary manslaughter.

Either way there's no way he is getting off the hook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing 14-year-old, Boluwatife Adegoke, Found / Cultist "Charlie Boy" Killed In Imo During Gun Battle With Police / Body Of Missing 12-year-old Girl Found Inside A Suitcase In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.