Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims (48625 Views)

Forgive Me - Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by kabuski(m): 3:04am On Mar 12, 2023
And it was only when you got to the rail road that you discovered the vehicle had mechanical fault or what. Your head needs to be examined
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Deejaygold(m): 3:25am On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by shineeye1: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/forgive-me-lagos-brt-driver-in-train-crash-begs-victims-report/

What ears have those who you killed gruesomely, what ears have they now to hear your apology?! Lousy demoniac, I put it to you that your claim to mechanical fault is a blatant and premeditated lie! Up to the point of train crossing when you had crazy music blaring into your sealed ears, you did not notice that bus had any mechanical fault. The fault developed suddenly at the train crossing abi? You are an agent of evil and your rehearsed tears are crocodile inspired
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Is so sad,very sad.
This is what happens when you employ agberos to work in govt ministries as drivers without subjecting them TO PROPER PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATION AND LONG REHAB THERAPY TO GET THEIR SENSES BACK TO NORMAL.
HOPE SANWO LEARNS. sad
Let him evaluate all the govt drivers across all ministries,most of them too don't have licence because they are govt staff .And is a shame they also behave like emperors on steering abusing passengerd when they drive BRT buses sad
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Tycyborg(m): 5:48am On Mar 13, 2023
Asour:

This is the question few are asking.

There used to be barricades at railways in Nigeria.

Unfortunately, with increased allocation, important facilities become unavailable.

This is the one for you guys almighty USA so say the same thing..no barricade and the increased allocation in Mississippi, important facilities become unavailable...
Since you always talk down and always negative about your country like any of you even follow rules and law abiding the country but fast to blame.

Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Asour: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Tycyborg:

This is the one for you guys almighty USA so say the same thing..no barricade and the increased allocation in Mississippi, important facilities become unavailable...
Since you always talk down and always negative about your country like any of you even follow rules and law abiding the country but fast to blame.

The absence of such facilities in US state of Mississippi doesn't in any way justify the absence HERE in Nigeria.

And the facilities I'm referring to are no special.
We had them in Nigeria 18-20 years ago when trains ran.

Again you're creating a straw man here.
I never said the US is perfect or doesn't have lapses.
And using perceived lapses in US to justify those in your own country is laughable.

Do you also correct your children given that out there children still tend to vices even after being corrected by their parents?
So why not just give up training yours properly afterall they could still turn out bad. See how that sounds?
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Tycyborg(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Asour:

The absence of such facilities in US state of Mississippi doesn't in any way justify the absence HERE in Nigeria.

And the facilities I'm referring to are no special.
We had them in Nigeria 18-20 years ago when trains ran.

Again you're creating a straw man here.
I never said the US is perfect or doesn't have lapses.
And using perceived lapses in US to justify those in your own country is laughable.

Do you also correct your children given that out there children still tend to vices even after being corrected by their parents?
So why not just give up training yours properly afterall they could still turn out bad. See how that sounds?

In Nigeria here especially in Lagos there are people mounting the point of railway crossing.. not all the crossing but most... You will see them waving red flags and telling the vehicles crossing to stop... So same goes to as it is not everywhere in the United States... This is not something I heard it's something I saw myself... That incident of Bus train accident happened in the morning and I witnessed it... The guy was waving the flag to stop vehicle but the bus didn't stop... And the accident happened... My point is it's not everything we blame government about... This facilities were there... They may not be 100 percent but the are at least 70 percent... I am not saying government shouldn't do more but the blame game on everyday thing on government has to stop.... We should blame them for what's due not non important or everyday thing.
That's my point
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Asour: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tycyborg:

In Nigeria here especially in Lagos there are people mounting the point of railway crossing.. not all the crossing but most... You will see them waving red flags and telling the vehicles crossing to stop... So same goes to as it is not everywhere in the United States... This is not something I heard it's something I saw myself... That incident of Bus train accident happened in the morning and I witnessed it... The guy was waving the flag to stop vehicle but the bus didn't stop... And the accident happened... My point is it's not everything we blame government about... This facilities were there... They may not be 100 percent but the are at least 70 percent... I am not saying government shouldn't do more but the blame game on everyday thing on government has to stop.... We should blame them for what's due not non important or everyday thing.
That's my point

No government in Nigeria is 70%. We're barely average. 70% in what exactly? Health? Education? Infrastructure? Or Housing? Is it insecurity? Or food security? Forex or Manufacturing?

Lol.

Secondly, A human waving a flag is NOT a facility.
Facilities are functional structures. A driving bus can evade a man waving a flag but it can't evade a dropping barricade easily.

Why don't we have men waving flags on our bridges instead of barricades?

This is a sad event. I don't principally blame the government but the rogue driver. But the barricades should have been there.

Secondly,
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Tycyborg(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Asour:

No government in Nigeria is 70%. We're barely average. 70% in what exactly? Health? Education? Infrastructure? Or Housing? Is it insecurity? Or food security? Forex or Manufacturing?

Lol.

Secondly, A human waving a flag is NOT a facility.
Facilities are functional structures. A driving bus can evade a man waving a flag but it can't evade a dropping barricade easily.

Why don't we have men waving flags on our bridges instead of barricades?

This is a sad event. I don't principally blame the government but the rogue driver. But the barricades should have been there.

Secondly,

Like a country with good citizen... What's the difference? Man waving flag and a computerized barricade? The difference is one is being paid monthly and one is being paid by servicing... Secondly who told you they Nigerians or people can't go past barricade? Look at all the barbwire they did to prevent people from crossing the railway line except the intersection... They are all torn by people... Same Nigerian citizens... Truth is we don't like development... We only wail... Look at when fashola wants to build that interchange at oshodi... Those guys selling games and so on were against it... Those market women were against it everyone were against it saying is it beautiful we want to chop... When he forcefully chased them away and built the interchange who is now enjoying it?
Look at all traffic lights almost everyone don't respect it u less there is a police or traffic warder there... Nigerians don't like development inas much that bad is suits what they want or whatever they've been doing they will go against the good development. Simple...
Besides can you prove the rail thing is not 70 percent because I speak from what I know not what I heard.
Thank you
Re: Forgive Me, Lagos Staff Bus Driver In Train Crash Begs Victims by Asour: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tycyborg:

Like a country with good citizen... What's the difference? Man waving flag and a computerized barricade? The difference is one is being paid monthly and one is being paid by servicing... Secondly who told you they Nigerians or people can't go past barricade? Look at all the barbwire they did to prevent people from crossing the railway line except the intersection... They are all torn by people... Same Nigerian citizens... Truth is we don't like development... We only wail... Look at when fashola wants to build that interchange at oshodi... Those guys selling games and so on were against it... Those market women were against it everyone were against it saying is it beautiful we want to chop... When he forcefully chased them away and built the interchange who is now enjoying it?
Look at all traffic lights almost everyone don't respect it u less there is a police or traffic warder there... Nigerians don't like development inas much that bad is suits what they want or whatever they've been doing they will go against the good development. Simple...
Besides can you prove the rail thing is not 70 percent because I speak from what I know not what I heard.
Thank you

I said easily. Reread my comment.
I'm any case a barricade is much better than a waving flag.

Go online & check for similar accidents where there was a barricade. They'll be a lot fewer than those with flags.

Again you didn't answer my question of why we use barricades on our bridges instead of waving flags?

Fashola supposedly phased out molue too right.
So why do we still have molue in Lagos — even not enough at rush hour?

What the carriage capacity of the blue rail, what's the passenger traffic along that route daily.
You do the maths. Don't get me start on how long it took them to deliver the project & how much it cost.

Lol.

God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m / Lady Beats Up Staff Disconnecting Electricity Amid Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.