Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy (1952 Views)

Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. / Have You Successfully Treated Gonorrhea With Herbal Medication? / Open Letter From Dr. Zelenko Who Successfully Treated 350 Covid-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by Asenluper: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
There's this herbal medicine I stumbled across.
It's called *Ulcercure*. I'd want to buy a pack for trials because of the testimonies I've seen but I wish someone knew something about it aswell.
Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by Happinessjosh(f): 12:25am On Nov 28, 2023
[please help me out 🙏
Hpylori is dealing with me😭
09137382940 my Watsapp quote author=Killerbag36 post=121659663]I can help u but na money if u ready u paste me ur WhatsApp number

You ve gastric ulcer
Pathophysiology: its cause by a bacteria called h polyri
Nd that bacteria its a very difficult bacteria to destroy its eat the wall of the mucosa lining of the stomach so wen u eat food dat contain some certain nutrients the pancears produce a enzyme to be able to digest the kind of food u eat as a result it's causes heartburn to the patient

Management;
Change ur eaten habit firstly

Then the rest its wen u ve paid I've treated so many people diagnosed of gastric ulcer nd co.[/quote]
Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by Juliearth(f): 2:16pm On Jan 20
Grupo:
Hello,

Just like the title said, I'm interesting in hearing from people who successfully treated or eliminated stomach ulcers and are now without pains. I want to know what you did differently.

I was first diagnosed with stomach ulcers in 2016. At that time, I would have pains whenever my stomach was empty. And eating food would solve the issue till I start feeling hungry again.

Nowadays, it has taken a new dimension. I can have pains whether there is food in my stomach or not. And I feel the pains more in my upper back than even my stomach.

What I have done.

I have taken all the known drugs for stomach ulcers. All the combination therapies. I have taken all. And I do complete the dosage.

I have even done that unripe plantain in water drug many times.

I have done endoscopy, which showed I had multiple erosions.

One time, I had to take nexium daily for close to six months.

I was once placed on Carafate or sucralfate for 8 weeks.

One time last year, I was admitted in the hospital and spent a week without food. The doctors said it would help my stomach heal.

I was placed on IV. And IV antibiotics and omeprazole was administered all through that one week. Yet, no changes. I felt better for a while and back to normal programming.

There's no type of PPI I have not taken.

I have taken honey and aloe Vera mix.

I have seen more than ten doctors in different hospitals.

At the end of the day, they give the same prescriptions. The same drugs from different companies.

Just saw a doctor some days back. He has yet placed me on another round of antibiotics and PPI. He added buscopan and Robinax.

No improvements yet.

Last time I did a test in December last year, I no longer have h pylori.

Really tired at this point. Can someone help me?

I have had this for 7 years. And it's been seven painful years.

If you had ulcers that ran for years and you were able to treat it and are now fine, can you please share your remedy.

Tired of living on drugs. This is costing me my life.

Please admins, push to home page.

Cc. Seun, nlfpmod

Aloe Vera juice, bitter leaf and lemon grass. A colleague used these to recover.
Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by datribune: 8:40am On Feb 10
Grupo:
Hello,

Just like the title said, I'm interesting in hearing from people who successfully treated or eliminated stomach ulcers and are now without pains. I want to know what you did differently.

I was first diagnosed with stomach ulcers in 2016. At that time, I would have pains whenever my stomach was empty. And eating food would solve the issue till I start feeling hungry again.

Nowadays, it has taken a new dimension. I can have pains whether there is food in my stomach or not. And I feel the pains more in my upper back than even my stomach.

What I have done.

I have taken all the known drugs for stomach ulcers. All the combination therapies. I have taken all. And I do complete the dosage.

One time last year, I was admitted in the hospital and spent a week without food. The doctors said it would help my stomach heal.

I was placed on IV. And IV antibiotics and omeprazole was administered all through that one week. Yet, no changes. I felt better for a while and back to normal programming.

At the end of the day, they give the same prescriptions. The same drugs from different companies.

Just saw a doctor some days back. He has yet placed me on another round of antibiotics and PPI. He added buscopan and Robinax.

No improvements yet.

If you had ulcers that ran for years and you were able to treat it and are now fine, can you please share your remedy.

Cc. Seun, nlfpmod

Hi, good morning.
Pls are you doing better with the ulcer now?.
If so, pls are there any tips you can give.
Thanks in advance of your reply.
Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by Grupo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10
datribune:

Hi, good morning.
Pls are you doing better with the ulcer now?.
If so, pls are there any tips you can give.
Thanks in advance of your reply.

Not better. I have given up.
Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by datribune: 8:16pm On Feb 10
Grupo:

I'm so sorry to hear that.
Pls, don't give up. You will be okay.
Focus on diet a little bit more. It helps a lot.
I'm getting better. Only it's taking a little too long.
Take care of yourself & thanks for replying to my enquiry.
Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by Gudnuse: 10:35pm On Feb 10
Grupo:

if I give you medicine for ulcer, you'll forget you ever had anything to do with ulcer. You can meet me in person if you so decides. I'm based in Abuja
My contact info is in my signature. Good night
Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by Originalsly: 12:30am On Feb 11
Grupo:

There's a thread somewhere in this Health section that addressed the same problem .... can't remember the title.... was posted like a year or so ago. Someone had a remedy .... don't quite recall .... but green plantains was the cure. The inside of the plantain skin had to be scraped out and left in a jar for like 21 days? .... think after it fermented ... then the person had to drink. Sounded gross to me.... but .... others came on the thread and testified?
Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by datribune: 3:05pm On Feb 11
Juliearth:

Aloe Vera juice, bitter leaf and lemon grass. A colleague used these to recover.

Good afternoon & thanks for this information.
Pls can you kindly explain how the mixture is to be made.
Is the Aloe Vera juice the type that is bottled & sold in some pharmacies?.
Ulcer is dealing with me seriously & this might help.
Thanks very much in anticipation of your urgent reply.
God bless you
Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by Juliearth(f): 4:49pm On Feb 11
datribune:

Good afternoon & thanks for this information.
Pls can you kindly explain how the mixture is to be made.
Is the Aloe Vera juice the type that is bottled & sold in some pharmacies?.
Ulcer is dealing with me seriously & this might help.
Thanks very much in anticipation of your urgent reply.
God bless you

For the aloe vera, you will cut fresh aloe vera and use warm water to drink it.

For the bitter leaf and lemon grass
You will squeeze the juice of the bitter leaf and use the juice to boil the lemon grass. Then filter and drink.
Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by datribune: 5:24pm On Feb 11
Ee
Juliearth:

For the aloe vera, you will cut fresh aloe vera and use warm water to drink it.

For the bitter leaf and lemon grass
You will squeeze the juice of the bitter leaf and use the juice to boil the lemon grass. Then filter and drink.

Thanks for your prompt reply to my enquiries.
I am very grateful that you took out time to do that for me.
As for the Aloe Vera, will I eat it and gulp it down with warm water or cut the fresh one, leave it to sit in warm water for a while & then drink the water?.
Pls bear with me & throw more light.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by Juliearth(f): 7:20pm On Feb 11
datribune:
Ee

Thanks for your prompt reply to my enquiries.
I am very grateful that you took out time to do that for me.
As for the Aloe Vera, will I eat it and gulp it down with warm water or cut the fresh one, leave it to sit in warm water for a while & then drink the water?.
Pls bear with me & throw more light.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Extract the Pulp, mix with warm water and drink.
You also need to know and avoid your triggers

1 Like

Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by Annie2059: 11:12pm On Feb 11
Grupo:

Have you tried taking cabbage juice, you blend and drink 3 or 4times a day or you can ferment a day and consume within 2 days..you can do first for 7 days and see the outcome, then you may continue..Also you may try and get this herbal drink Jinja herbal, some people testify it helps with ulcer
Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by datribune: 11:34pm On Feb 11
Juliearth:

Extract the Pulp, mix with warm water and drink.
You also need to know and avoid your triggers

Thank you so much. I'll try it & watch out for the triggers.
I am very grateful for your help. You are really very kind. God bless you richly. Amen

1 Like

Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by Juliearth(f): 12:55am On Feb 12
datribune:

Thank you so much. I'll try it & watch out for the triggers.
I am very grateful for your help. You are really very kind. God bless you richly. Amen

You're welcome. I pray you find healing soonest.

1 Like

Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by KompleteCare: 9:24am On Feb 12
Hello, check out these blog articles. They will be of help to you.

https://blog.kompletecare.com/stomach-ulcer-causes-symptoms-and-solutions/
https://blog.kompletecare.com/nigeria-food-time-table-for-ulcer-patients/

Grupo:
Hello,

What I have done.

No improvements yet.

Cc. Seun, nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by datribune: 10:35am On Feb 12
Juliearth:

You're welcome. I pray you find healing soonest.

Amen.
Thanks & God bless you.

1 Like

Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by Slimplush: 10:06am On Feb 22
Ginaz:
Listen to me. Take pap on empty stomach first thing in the morning without sugar or milk. one time i was having pains in my stomach and it was recommended to me by an old lady.

since then the pains went away, I didn't spend 1kobo on drugs.
you are referring to the raw one right?? Mixed with cold water?!
Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by Akarakiri: 10:58am On Feb 22
@Grupo

For more information, visit our website: OrzaKlin Official Website or Call 07082687022

Certainly! 🌿 If you’re seeking a natural remedy to treat stomach ulcers, OrzaKlin has got you covered. Our herbal product is specifically designed to alleviate the discomfort associated with ulcers and promote healing. Here are some key features of OrzaKlin:
1. Probiotics: Our formulation includes beneficial living organisms that restore balance to your digestive tract. Probiotics not only contribute to optimal gut health but also aid in treating ulcers. While they may not directly kill H. pylori bacteria (a common cause of ulcers), they can reduce bacterial levels, accelerate healing, and improve symptoms. You can find probiotics in yogurts, fermented foods, and probiotic supplements.
2. Colorful Fruits: We believe in the power of nature’s bounty! Many fruits contain flavonoids, which are polyphenols known for their health benefits. These compounds can assist in managing stomach ulcers. Incorporate a variety of colorful fruits into your diet to harness their healing properties.\
3. NAFDAC Approved: Our product is Nafdac Approved and has been curing ulcer completely within short time. And is very affordable.
If you have any specific questions or need personalized advice, feel free to reach out to our team. OrzaKlin—your partner in holistic wellness! 🌱🌟
For more information, visit our website: OrzaKlin Official Website or Call 07082687022

Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by Ginaz(f): 1:39pm On Feb 22
Slimplush:
you are referring to the raw one right?? Mixed with cold water?!

the one made with hot water, not raw pap.
Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by Orubebe01: 6:37am On Mar 20
Ginaz:
Listen to me. Take pap on empty stomach first thing in the morning without sugar or milk. one time i was having pains in my stomach and it was recommended to me by an old lady.

since then the pains went away, I didn't spend 1kobo on drugs.
Re: If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy by Impeccable5248(m): 6:57am On Mar 20
I have an effective herbal cure for Ulcer.
Consultation comes with a fee charge.
WhatsApp: 070-1882-3833

(1) (2) (Reply)

Repair Your Pancreas Now!!! Produce Insulin On Ur Own!! Be Free From Diabetes!!! / The Effects Of Kratom Powder / Bizarre: Meet Woman With Two Private Parts And Not Scared To Talk Of It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.