Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos (2580 Views)

People Who Destroyed Whole Nation Have No Right To Teach Us Democracy. Putin / Why Can't Yoruba Nation And Igbo Nation Have The Ambazonia Pact / 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by SenatePresdo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Captain8:
seek who's attention? You? do they seek attention of unimportant person?

You said I mentioned ibo to seek your attention,,means you are not even normal sef.... nothing on this earth can make me stopped mentioning ibos are number2 enemies...... incase you don't know me,,go to my profile and check my threads,,then you confirmed that I don't even know you.

I don't seek attention of anybody,,talkless of you......my desire, is people to see the message I passed,,that's all...

You will die, and Igbos will still be.

Who will be your number 2 enemy then? Satan Tormenting you in hell fire? Lmao.

Frustration has killed somebody, there will never be Ijaw Nation, until that Oil finishes.

Then you can have your Ijaw and start fishing for revenue.
Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by SenatePresdo(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Captain8:
seek who's attention? You? do they seek attention of unimportant person?

You said I mentioned ibo to seek your attention,,means you are not even normal sef.... nothing on this earth can make me stopped mentioning ibos are number2 enemies...... incase you don't know me,,go to my profile and check my threads,,then you confirmed that I don't even know you.

I don't seek attention of anybody,,talkless of you......my desire, is people to see the message I passed,,that's all...

Where is Mangekyo your fellow Ijaw man?
Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by AwkaFinest: 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Captain8:
bini people have forgotten so soon,,, alright I will not talk,,but I give bini people just one year and they will see their name in biafra...let me see any mumu bini person that will come and cry that ibos are landgrabbing them, so we should go for niger delta republic..

You do not toy with the devil,but binis are forgotten the devil...make I dey watch de event

We all know how Ndi ipob brothers castigates the Benis here. Nairaland is here with us and the deeds of Ndi Ipob against the Benis are well documented.

Only an ignorant Eda man will be fooled!

2 Likes

Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by Taba21: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Captain8:
bini people have forgotten so soon,,, alright I will not talk,,but I give bini people just one year and they will see their name in biafra...let me see any mumu bini person that will come and cry that ibos are landgrabbing them, so we should go for niger delta republic..

You do not toy with the devil,but binis are forgotten the devil...make I dey watch de event

Poverty is the problem of Bini,yet they still failed after betrayed Niger Delta.
We now know who they are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by Taba21: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
ozome15:

Very much then River State, Dalte state and Lagos. I just relocated to Benin here just two months now from Port Harcourt and there's this approach they have once they know you are igbo.

who is Benin when Niger Delta are talking

3 Likes

Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by AwkaFinest: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You will die, and Igbos will still be.

Who will be your number 2 enemy then? Satan Tormenting you in hell fire? Lmao.

Frustration has killed somebody, there will never be Ijaw Nation, until that Oil finishes.

Then you can have your Ijaw and start fishing for revenue.

Who no go die for this life? U wey dey talk u go live forever?

1 Like

Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by AwkaFinest: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Web2020:
Get your fact right. Edo people are true friends of Nigeria. Edo is not sentimental. They are supporting competency, not a tribe. If APC had produced Osinbajo, nobody in Edo would have known whether Obi existed. But out of the candidates available right now, obi is the best. That is just it.

Please tell us what makes feel Osibanjo is better than Obi.
Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by AwkaFinest: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
ysth:
the only land grabbers and resource grabbers ever known in the history of Nigeria, are fulanis. Know this and know peace. Igbos buy land, rent shops and live peacefully. If you dont want to sell land or rent your shop to an igbo man no one will point a gun to your head.

Igbos are not langrabbers. However my Igbo people like attachee by force.
Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by AwkaFinest: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
olisaEze:
Edo State did not vote massively for Obi because he’s an Igbo man, they voted for competence! The tribal sentiment reeking in this post is beyond disgusting and against everything the Obi movement stands for! angry

When you've been frustrated by successive governments in your state, anything you see outside is better and becomes competent to you.
My Igbo brothers sold Obi to you with our propaganda machine, just as our people were easily brainwashed by MNK and you bought it without verifying. When you need help desperately this is what happens.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by ozome15(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Taba21:

who is Benin when Niger Delta are talking
It not about who Niger Delta is. It's about people that accommodate us Igbo, show us sincere approach of inter states relationship, support our cause as Igbo. Was it no wike and okwa that betrayer us. One thing Nigeria as conjoined entity should understand after now. Is that Igbos will take a total new dimension in the approach of Nigerian issue and extending of friendship.
Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by YorubaSamurai: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Edo are fools

1 Like

Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by Urchinpainer: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
NwaIdeato:
I haven't seen a group of people who have shown Obi more love in this political climate of Nigeria than the great Edo people of the Benin kingdom, and to think that they were the least people from the South South anyone would have expected to stand strong with Obi. Surely the Igbo nation will do due diligence by profoundly reciprocating this solidarity and love from your Edo brothers/sisters in due time.

God bless the great Edo nation
God bless the Benin empire
God bless the Igbo nation.
As an Igbo man, an Edo can never come to my shop and buy something higher than cost price. That's my decision.
Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by KanwuliaExtra: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
YES OOOOOOOOOOOH. . . EDO FOR OBI!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pFwqe2eLEk
Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by QQIA: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
YES OOOOOOOOOOOH. . . EDO FOR OBI!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pFwqe2eLEk
This woman!

When you go open legs for me na!? cool
Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by allcomage: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Captain8:
thank you for that,,,but let me break it to you with fact..

1...Anioma is not ibos,,,,anioma is an acronym.
Anioma is from benin.... there is no anioma person that has identified with ibo...go to anioma and tell them they are ibos and received beat of your life..

2... rivers state has up to 20 LGAs,,, only Ijaws have 12 LGAs and ikwere ethnicity have 4 LGAs

IJAW LGAs in rivers state.....
Akuku toru...
Asari toru...
Bonny...
Andoni....
Ahoada west....
Abua/Odua....
Ahoada east
Degema...
Ogu/Bolo
Okrika...
Opobo/Nekoro....
Port harcourt...
Andoni/Egbema....

There is no ibo rivers state too, except stranger ibos that are doing business..

3.... Bayelsa is 100% Ijaw,,,,each bayelsa LGA is equal to five LGAs from imo state in both land mass and population.
There is no single ibo in bayelsa except the stranger ibos doing business......if there is ibos indigenous to bayelsa,,why not ask them to speak up? abi dem be dundii wey nor fit talk?
You don't even know the area Bayelsa is situated....no wonder Yorubas are destroying your shops in lagos for claiming it......soon we Ijaws will killed all the ibos in bayelsa if you make this rubbish go further..so never you say it again.

4...ibos are not in edo state,,,,ibos are not in akwa ibom,,,,ibos are not in cross river..

ibos are only 80% in the south east.... because in the south east,,we have ethnicities like Igala,, nsukka,,,afikpo,,,Ndoki Ijaws.,, ibibios..

Good! How come Igboid have been governors in Rivers state since 1999: Peter Odili, Chibuike Amaechi, Celestine Omehia and Nyesom Nwike.Which ethnicity are them?
Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by ariesbull: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Captain8:
thank you for that,,,but let me break it to you with fact..

1...Anioma is not ibos,,,,anioma is an acronym.
Anioma is from benin.... there is no anioma person that has identified with ibo...go to anioma and tell them they are ibos and received beat of your life..

2... rivers state has up to 20 LGAs,,, only Ijaws have 12 LGAs and ikwere ethnicity have 4 LGAs

IJAW LGAs in rivers state.....
Akuku toru...
Asari toru...
Bonny...
Andoni....
Ahoada west....
Abua/Odua....
Ahoada east
Degema...
Ogu/Bolo
Okrika...
Opobo/Nekoro....
Port harcourt...
Andoni/Egbema....

There is no ibo rivers state too, except stranger ibos that are doing business..

3.... Bayelsa is 100% Ijaw,,,,each bayelsa LGA is equal to five LGAs from imo state in both land mass and population.
There is no single ibo in bayelsa except the stranger ibos doing business......if there is ibos indigenous to bayelsa,,why not ask them to speak up? abi dem be dundii wey nor fit talk?
You don't even know the area Bayelsa is situated....no wonder Yorubas are destroying your shops in lagos for claiming it......soon we Ijaws will killed all the ibos in bayelsa if you make this rubbish go further..so never you say it again.

4...ibos are not in edo state,,,,ibos are not in akwa ibom,,,,ibos are not in cross river..

ibos are only 80% in the south east.... because in the south east,,we have ethnicities like Igala,, nsukka,,,afikpo,,,Ndoki Ijaws.,, ibibios..

Your madness is genetic
Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by allcomage: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Captain8:
there is no igbo indigenous to ss,,,I am Ijaw from delta state.... I challenge you to name one igbo community in the ss... Oya am waiting
So present governor of delta state, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa is which ethnicity? The official delta state ethnicities are Ijaw,Urhobo, Ishekiri, isoko and Igbo.
Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by ariesbull: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
allcomage:

So present governor of delta state, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa is which ethnicity? The official delta state ethnicities are Ijaw,Urhobo, Ishekiri, isoko and Igbo.
Ifeanyi is a Yoruba name okowa is an Hausa name

Clowns everywhere
Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by bencr7: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
omonnakoda:
By that logic looking at how the SE voted they are what? Enemies of all Nigerians?
abeg shut up,Igbo rejected their own Alex Ekwueme support OBJ 1999, rejected Alex Ekwueme again and Ojukwu, support and vote for OBJ in 2003,in pdp primary 2006, rejected Rocha,support Yaradu then to 2007 president election, rejected Ojukwu again and uzor kalu but supported and vote for Yaradu. Can u Imagine Igbo rejected Ojukwu of all pple who was like buhari to d north ,which tribe in nigeria can do that ?
They support and vote for Jonathan a south south man in 2011.
In d past Igbo have been supporting and voting other candidate from other regions,u still open ur mouth say they are enemy of nigeria,keep ur lie to yourself
U have forgotten how u pple say and laugh Igbo hate themselves and don't like supporting their brother,now dey vote Peter obi diz time,u are still crying south east vote heavily for obi.
Edo pple have say dey like igbo,which is not ur business tribelism hegoat

Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by Captain8(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
allcomage:

when did okowa open mouth to say he is Ijaw?
Re: The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos by Captain8(m): 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
allcomage:

Good! How come Igboid have been governors in Rivers state since 1999: Peter Odili, Chibuike Amaechi, Celestine Omehia and Nyesom Nwike.Which ethnicity are them?
when did wike become igbo? I don't any human on this earth hate igbos more than wike..... ikwere join hands to take igbos abandoned properties ?

wike that slaughtered igbos at oyigbo you calling ibo?
Wike that rigged river state against igbo candidate, you calling ibo?
are you ok?

There is no igbo in ss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Supreme Court Resolved Presidential Election On 25% Vote In FCT / Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues / Two Women Looking At Their President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.