Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues (2562 Views)

Three Times Nigerians Forced Buhari To Speak On Burning Issues In 2020 / *Beware Of Those Suppressing Real News About Edo State!!! / Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by ConfidentialDoc: 11:37pm On May 14, 2023
I love her.
She's sweet, well endowed, talented, motivated, intellectual and so articulate.

But with all the attention she's been getting from a certain class of people simply tells me something big is happening or about to happen in the Nigerian socio-political scene.

And they're using Hilda to distract us and take us by surprise.

Or what do you think ?

I love you Hilda, go get it and make us proud !

15 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Bintabisiriyu2: 11:42pm On May 14, 2023
no leave d girl mek she enjoy her fame while it lasts, na she be Nigerian president abi?

dey play, better go and do your own.

11 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by NaijaCowFarm: 11:45pm On May 14, 2023
I tell you. Nigerians like to celebrate frivilolities. Other climes are celebrating scientific breakthroughs, we are here celebrating soups that our great grand parents developed.

That was how we built the world biggest flag and longest dance. We value valueless things, while the rest of the world is making the world a better place, inventing technology that is reshaping the world.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by libertyfather(m): 12:05am On May 15, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
I tell you. Nigerians like to celebrate frivilolities. Other climes are celebrating scientific breakthroughs, we are here celebrating soups that our great grand parents developed.

That was how we built the world biggest flag and longest dance. We value valueless things, while the rest of the world is making the world a better place, inventing technology that is reshaping the world.

Oga calm down..nah guiness book of record oooo, and this is about our own a Nigerian.....abeg leave us

13 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Nobody: 1:12am On May 15, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

In your life, what have you ever done or invented. What feat?

Carry your trash bitterness go outside. Person dey work towards something you dey wail. Oga, wetin you don ever invent on your own or you only spend your life condemning people's effort? 🤷‍♂️
See the wailer profile sef, creating useless threads like a robot, spreading dirty propaganda yet comes here to condemn someone who is doing something tangible for her life.

If you like cry blood Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs. I repeat again. Wetin you or anyone for your family don ever invent, anything at all, scientific breakthrough, technology? Which one.!
Tuehh! 🤮

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by BigIyanga: 2:07am On May 15, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

Tankio. Let’s celebrate 48hrs of uninterrupted power in Lagos, Abj, Kano, Kaduna, Ph, Aba, Enugu, Onitsha,Asaba, Ibadan.. 20 major economic hubs in this country… All these politrickians go disappear lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Zionmdde: 2:13am On May 15, 2023
OP sharrap

Let her receive all the attention she deserves. She is putting our culture out there to the world.
BBNaija: ahhhh they want to distract the youths
Premier league kick off: ahhh they want ti distract the youth
Nobody is interested in distracting any youth, so we should all be very sober and devoid of any fun all in the name of what?

If you are not supporting the girl just sharrap and go and change your street, you that is not distracted

7 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by ConfidentialDoc: 2:17am On May 15, 2023
Zionmdde:
OP sharrap

Let her receive all the attention she deserves. She is putting our culture out there to the world.
BBNaija: ahhhh they want to distract the youths
Premier league kick off: ahhh they want ti distract the youth
Nobody is interested in distracting any youth, so we should all be very sober and devoid of any fun all in the name of what?

If you are not supporting the girl just sharrap and go and change your street, you that is not distracted

You are either blind or inherently stupid.

6 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Nobody: 2:28am On May 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Shsrrap. What have you personally contributed to the betterment of Nigeria, or na only to wail you Sabi?

No one's is distracting you from anything. She's doing her thing,stop whining!🤮

4 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by OneCandleAway(f): 2:29am On May 15, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

It's the black curse.

We excel in things like these. Dance, entertainment, then sports to an extent.

When it comes to science and technology, we run away. Anyway we are still fighting to meet our basic needs of food. Shelter, clothing so we are far away from using our brains for technology advancement.

The Asian have been able to copy and produce theirs with govt support.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by ConfidentialDoc: 2:36am On May 15, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Shsrrap. What have you personally contributed to the betterment of Nigeria, or na only to wail you Sabi?

Like I said you're only stupid..you can't even read.
Sharap and disappear from my thread. Silly little boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Nobody: 2:38am On May 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Like I said you're only stupid..you can't even read.
Sharap and disappear from my thread. Silly little boy.
Oga oo. What part have you played in the betterment of Nigeria or na only to wail you Sabi?

Allow her receive the praises, she deserves it. You, do something tangible and quit whining! 🙏

3 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by ConfidentialDoc: 2:40am On May 15, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Oga oo. What part have you played in the betterment of Nigeria or na only to wail you Sabi?

Allow her receive the praises, she deserves it. You, do something tangible and quit whining! 🙏

Where did you see me castigate the innocent woman ?

1 Like

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Nobody: 2:52am On May 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Where did you see me castigate the innocent woman ?
Who said you castigated her? 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by falcon01: 3:05am On May 15, 2023
What is this Hilda I keep seeing?
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Zionmdde: 3:18am On May 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Gettout
Distraction kee u there
As if you won't also want to be supported by your country if you do something useful that's if you are not useless kpata kpata. What do they even want to distract u from? Your misery?
Gettat. If you see something good, appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Zionmdde: 3:21am On May 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:

It's the black curse.

We excel in things like these. Dance, entertainment, then sports to an extent.

When it comes to science and technology, we run away. Anyway we are still fighting to meet our basic needs of food. Shelter, clothing so we are far away from using our brains for technology advancement.

The Asian have been able to copy and produce theirs with govt support.
Sharrap there
You are the only one who is cursed here
Black people have contributed so much and are still contributing to science and tech. Go and browse of your fellow young Nigerian ladies taking the bull by the horn in technology

Oyibo asslicker

3 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by KanwuliaExtra: 3:26am On May 15, 2023
Only if you choose to be distracted.
You have the right to focus only on what is important to you.
Shikena.

I personally wish her well. . . .but I am not interested in her case.
As in. . . seen, moving on.

Ova to those who sleep on social media.
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by fr3do(m): 3:59am On May 15, 2023
"Hilda, I'm happy for you, imma let you finish, but Nigeria's issues needs our attention now of all time"

Inspired by: Kanye interrupting Taylor Swift's award acceptance speech

1 Like

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by blowjohn(m): 4:29am On May 15, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Oga keep quiet.
How does her cooking contribute to the betterment of Nigeria?

She go employ up to 20 people afterwards?

U know how many people fit cook for long hours wey no get the time?

It's a distraction cos after this the camps of obi, atku and tinubu will be all over again.

After people will spend money showcasing her while things depreciate in the country

3 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by blowjohn(m): 4:30am On May 15, 2023
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there
You are the only one who is cursed here
Black people have contributed so much and are still contributing to science and tech. Go and browse of your fellow young Nigerian ladies taking the bull by the horn in technology

Oyibo asslicker

Which naija lady dey make wave for technology for naija?

Unless ur talking about goldiggging technology
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by nairalanda1(m): 5:28am On May 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:
I love her.

But with all the attention she's been getting from a certain class of people simply tells me something big is happening or about to happen in the Nigerian socio-political scene.

Or what do you think ?

No body is using anything to distract us from anything.

It is you who has that thought. No one is distracting us.

Plus, how many Nigerians do you think know of Baci's attempt at the Guiness book of records? Not up to 1 million out of 200million.

Calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by emkz: 5:41am On May 15, 2023
It is either you are jealous of her or you truly carry hate in your heart.

A girl is doing something that excites all of us, you are trying to kill the fun.

3 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Zionmdde: 5:53am On May 15, 2023
blowjohn:

Which naija lady dey make wave for technology for naija?

Unless ur talking about goldiggging technology
Ogbeni go and use ur internet and stop being a nuisance

Moreover Try and make a diggable gold. I don't know why it's only people who don't have iron that are always complaining about gold digging

2 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by FlawlessKarl: 6:28am On May 15, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

Mr. Breakthrough in science, what are your own very contribution in science or invention that should be celebrated, or is it all about coming to Nairaland to write nonsense.

Keep forming woke, when you're so dull.

4 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by maasoap(m): 6:37am On May 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:
I love her.

Or what do you think ?

And we will come back to your burning issues later. Buhari won't leave office before she rounds off. Tribunal won't deliver the judgement before she rounds off. And Tinubu won't be sworn in before she rounds off. So, what exactly are you complaining about?

3 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Nobody: 6:53am On May 15, 2023
blowjohn:

Oga keep quiet.
How does her cooking contribute to the betterment of Nigeria?

She go employ up to 20 people afterwards?

U know how many people fit cook for long hours wey no get the time?

It's a distraction cos after this the camps of obi, atku and tinubu will be all over again.

After people will spend money showcasing her while things depreciate in the country
No work to better your life and family, dey here dey complain about a girl working toward her's.

Yes, she go fit employ 20 people, you inclusive. Fame, recognition,more connects coming her way, she's already a brand, more collaboration, and more recognition for Nigeria as a country.

And you still dey wail for nairaland. It's what she chose to do, na you know how e take affect you. Have you or any member of your family done anything for the betterment of Nigeria? 😄

3 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by NaijaCowFarm: 6:55am On May 15, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

In your life, what have you ever done or invented. What feat?

Carry your trash bitterness go outside. Person dey work towards something you dey wail. Oga, wetin you don ever invent on your own or you only spend your life condemning people's effort? 🤷‍♂️
See the wailer profile sef, creating useless threads like a robot, spreading dirty propaganda yet comes here to condemn someone who is doing something tangible for her life.

If you like cry blood Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs. I repeat again. Wetin you or anyone for your family don ever invent, anything at all, scientific breakthrough, technology? Which one.!
Tuehh! 🤮

Stop celebrating mediocrity. What has Tinubu got to do with this by the way? You guys are confused lot. Since you have been ruling how has it bettered your lives?

Are you better empowered economically, socially, or in which area? You still have the poorest of the poor in your midst, ritual killings still pervades your environs, agberos still controls you. So tell me what refinement has come with your "ruling".

Just name one area you are better than other Nigerians that have not ruled.

4 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Nobody: 6:59am On May 15, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

Stop celebrating mediocrity. What has Tinubu got to do with this by the way? You guys are confused lot. Since you have been ruling how has it bettered your lives?

Are you better empowered economically, socially, or in which area? You still have the poorest of the poor in your midst, ritual killings still pervades your environs, agberos still controls you. So tell me what refinement has come with your "ruling".

Just name one area you are better than other Nigerians that have not ruled.
I repeat what have you or any member of your family done for the betterment of your family. Baba don quickly conclude say I be from one particular tribe, see your shii mindset. 🤣

Now back to my question. What scientific breakthrough, feat, technology has any one of your family made? I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by nairalanda1(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2023
Hilda is now closing in on the record....

2 Likes

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by ConfidentialDoc: 7:43am On May 15, 2023
Zionmdde:

Gettout
Distraction kee u there
As if you won't also want to be supported by your country if you do something useful that's if you are not useless kpata kpata. What do they even want to distract u from? Your misery?
Gettat. If you see something good, appreciate it.

You made no sense, as usual.
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by ConfidentialDoc: 7:47am On May 15, 2023
nairalanda1:
Hilda is now closing in on the record....

And I wish her the very best. 4 pm is still 8 hours away but she should definitely make it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Will Wail For Life" Says Tinubu Supporter, Now He Is Begging To Feed Family / Oyinlola Wins Osun Election Petition / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide If Goodluck Jonathan Wins 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.