Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,150 members, 7,835,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC (52333 Views)

NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide / You Can’t Be Stepping Stone For Igbo Presidency, LP Tells Atiku / CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Ikpaitid: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
Chinedu,you are not a Nigerian, Nigerians don't recognise IPOB pigs as Nigerians. The reason IPOB pigs don't enjoy Nigeria is because they are second class citizens of Nigeria. We all want you to leave Nigeria so we can have a crime free country like United Arab Emirates. I am personally sick of seeing Yeeeeeebo people selling bread and doing crime in my city. Just pack your bags and go, we don't want you here.

1 Like

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by sp2002(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
E be like say una dey feel too big. you guys will meet us over there too.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Buksaylor: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Deltafirstson:

https://punchng.com/we-will-occupy-your-offices-nationwide-lp-tells-inec/

Why can't God remove this idiot from the face of the Earth...
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by stano2(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
After the gubernatorial election and the loss they’ll suffer in Lagos next week, this their sudden love for Nigeria will disappear and she shall be called Zoo again.
You just typed trash again, a court order is being disobeyed boldly and all you could say is this.
I hope tomorrow you won’t become a victim of what you are supporting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by asanausana91: 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
ivandrag0n:

No be your papa born you if you don’t immediately go to block or bulldoze INEC offices, as you threatened.

You people have allowed this madness of yours to go too far such that you now assume you’re the sole authority in Nigeria.

E no go better for all of you if you don’t start bulldozing INEC offices as from today. The Security Agencies will teach you such a lesson you’ll never forget in your lifetime. You will realise that even mad people still run when they see trouble.
see this fool. Who tell you that the security agencies are happy with APC? 85% of our soldiers are very angry with this administration and this election.
You will be surprised when you see soldiers supporting the demonstrators.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by asanausana91: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
francotunsco:

Hit the streets and the rest will be the argument of figures.
go to the barracks and see how the military are complaining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by frog12: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
that was the game plan grin grin grin

[i][/i]
kk2027:

Handing over to Tinubu is just like handing power back to the North for free

Someone that was licking microphone may not even know he's the president and cannot sign papers

Tinubu was just working for another Northern presidency after Buhari

Yakubu is a genius

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Majesty7: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by almarthins(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Majesty7: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Westwood2580:
Oga Tinubu will not seat there na true i dey tell u so. When the music begin to play Buhari will have no option than to hand over power to an interim govt that will oversee the case pending either fresh election or declaration of Obi. Tinubu will be deal with cux is running helter skelter to ensure he becomes the president. Hes already working DSS chairman to arrest obi hmmm and if obi get arrested and put on detention. There will be chaos in the country, people will rise up and mass riots will start. Just watch out

You sound pathetic. Don't be a scape goat.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by webosky: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
is obi not a zoo politician too?

I can't help you
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Safyqueen: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Labour Party and Peter Obi should just give the OCCUPY INEC Order and I will personally use low bed to move Bulldozers and block nearby INEC Office.

In a country where rules of law is not obeyed by the Government and her agencies, it is illegal to be lawful. As a matter of fact, if Tinubu, a known Drug Lord according to Reno Omokri is allowed to be President, then I see no reason it is illegal for all of us to go into Drug and Narcotics business, after all our President is a drug dealer and our Vice President is a Terrorist.

Nigeria go sweet if we all add Pablo or Escabor to our names grin grin

There is always freedom of speech but freedom after nonesense, unfair, name-calling speech is not guaranteed anywhere in the world.

I hope you can defend your two accusations above when caught to prove them in the Court you so believed in, that INEC doesn't according to the LP secretary.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Roboto11: 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
asanausana91:
mumu! Let Obi and Atiku just finish with the court, you will see madness.
Even the military are not happy with this election, 85% of our military and policemen are not happy with this election.
Everything is calm today because Atiku and Peter Obi called for calm. But if INEC refused to obey the court order that is when you will know that Nigerians are not happy.
It is better the military to take over than having a corrupt stolen election.
Go to every street in this country, nobody is happy. Only foolish tribal and religious bigots are surfering and smiling.
Statistician general of the federation.

I hail o!
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by HellVictorinho7: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
webosky:

I can't help you
ur help does not exist
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by asanausana91: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tee2027:
Buhari wake up and start the clamping down of these Tutsi and Hutu in our country, Buhari clamp these miscreants down, destruction is phenomena to their destiny.

DSS, NSA, SSS, SCID, Police it's time to start the clamping down enough is enough. UN, EU and US who can not stop Russia in Ukraine can not do anything, go after these idi amin supporters and lock them up and call it *Operation Sweep* heaven won't fall.
go and see how the soldiers are living in their barracks, you pay soldiers only 54k while senator is collecting 36m and you still expect those soldiers to defend you? Go to the barracks and see with your eyes most of the women in the barracks are widows while their children are orphans without any support from the government and you still expect those soldiers to defend this corrupt INEC? You must be joking. Even the soldiers want a better life.

1 Like

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by asanausana91: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
Roboto11:

Statistician general of the federation.

I hail o!
I am speaking to you as an insider. Come to the barracks and hear what the soldiers are saying. I can swear to God that the soldiers are not happy with this APC government at All.

1 Like

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by azikiweironsi(m): 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
So what has been holding you back before ?
Oya start from Sokoto.
Yeyenatu grin grin
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by webosky: 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
ur help does not exist

Doesn't mean you don't need help
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by HellVictorinho7: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
webosky:

Doesn't mean you don't need help
not yours
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by newnigerdelta00: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
Deltafirstson:

https://punchng.com/we-will-occupy-your-offices-nationwide-lp-tells-inec/

Nothing go still happen, peter OBI wan deceive innocent souls to hell again..... fvcking failure's,evil man
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by HellVictorinho7: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
asanausana91:
go and see how the soldiers are living in their barracks, you pay soldiers only 54k while senator is collecting 36m and you still expect those soldiers to defend you? Go to the barracks and see with your eyes most of the women in the barracks are widows while their children are orphans without any support from the government and you still expect those soldiers to defend this corrupt INEC? You must be joking. Even the soldiers want a better life.
fight cbn too
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by newnigerdelta00: 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Labour Party and Peter Obi should just give the OCCUPY INEC Order and I will personally use low bed to move Bulldozers and block nearby INEC Office.

In a country where rules of law is not obeyed by the Government and her agencies, it is illegal to be lawful. As a matter of fact, if Tinubu, a known Drug Lord according to Reno Omokri is allowed to be President, then I see no reason it is illegal for all of us to go into Drug and Narcotics business, after all our President is a drug dealer and our Vice President is a Terrorist.

Nigeria go sweet if we all add Pablo or Escabor to our names grin grin

That's why LP and peter Obi and obidients lose, owner thinking too low.. propagandist your jobs nothing more
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
May thunder strike all those bastard INEC Management.
When is LP making the call please?
I'm prepared to cancel work next week and mobilise all my Staff and friends to INEC Office.
WHAT KIND OF LAWLESSNESS IS THIS?
LP should charge them for contempt of Court.

I hope no one will complain when people decide to go violent, since they don't like the peaceful approach.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by ud4u: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
What a lawless county

1 Like

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Teawhy2011: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
*EDO KIARO!*

_THE SELECTION MIX OF THE LEGAL TEAMS OF EACH OF THE CANDIDATES ACCENTUATE THE TRIBAL FAULTLINES IN NIGERIA..._

*BOLA TINUBU*
Wole Olanipekun SAN
Akin Olujimi SAN
Lateef Fagbemi, SAN
Olusola Oke SAN
A.U. Mustapha SAN
Yusuf Ali SAN
Ahmed Raji, SAN
Abiodun Owonikoko, SAN
Kemi Pinheiro, SAN
Niyi Akintola SAN
H.M. Liman.SAN
Taiwo Osipitan SAN
Babatunde Ogala SAN
Roland Otaru SAN
James Onoja SAN
Muiz BANIRE, SAN
Mohammed ABUBARKAR. SAN

*OBSERVATION:* _Chosen from across Nigeria except South East where he lost woefully. Very diverse._

*ABUBARKAR ATIKU*
Dr Joe Gazama
Chief Chris Uche (SAN),
Mr. Paul Usoro (SAN),
Tayo Jegede (SAN),
Ken Mozia (SAN)
Prof Mike Ozekhome (SAN),
Mahmood Magaji (SAN
Joe Abraham (SAN)
Mr Chukwuma Umeh (SAN),
Dr. Garba Tetengi (SAN)
Chief Emeka Etiaba (SAN).
Chief Goddy Uche (SAN),
Prof. Maxwell Gidado (SAN); the National Legal Adviser
A. K. Ajibade (SAN), Mr. O. M. Atoyebi, (SAN),
Mrs. Nella Rabana (SAN)
Paul Ogbole (SAN), Nuremi Jimoh (SAN), and Abdul Ibrahim (SAN).

*OBSERVATION:*
_Chosen from across Nigeria with every geopolitical zone represented. Most diverse_

*PETER OBI*
Dr. Onyechi Ikpeazu SAN
Dr. Livy Uzoukwu SAN
Chief Awa Kalu SAN
ST Hon SAN
P.I.N Ikwueto SAN
Arthur Obi Okafor SAN
Ik Ezechukwu SAN
Dr. Mrs Valerie Azinge SAN
Emeka Okpoko SAN
J.S Okutepa SAN
Chief Ben Anyachebe SAN
Alex Ejesieme SAN.

*OBSERVATION*
_Chosen from only the South East of Nigeria, like most Igbo-dominated Nolly Wood films also do. No attempt to select any Non-Igbo even though the candidate got at least 25% across Nigeria. Very clannish, ethnic and not at all divers!_

_Courtesy of:_
*ONEGHE SELE FOUNDATION*

Pls *SHARE*
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Roboto11: 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
asanausana91:
I am speaking to you as an insider. Come to the barracks and hear what the soldiers are saying. I can swear to God that the soldiers are not happy with this APC government at All.

Continue talking rubbish.

Do you know the meaning of sedition?
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Allfavours72: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL. The site is fast
Sheriman39: I have always said that they need it

1 Like

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
ivandrag0n:

No be your papa born you if you don’t immediately go to block or bulldoze INEC offices, as you threatened.

You people have allowed this madness of yours to go too far such that you now assume you’re the sole authority in Nigeria.

E no go better for all of you if you don’t start bulldozing INEC offices as from today. The Security Agencies will teach you such a lesson you’ll never forget in your lifetime. You will realise that even mad people still run when they see trouble.

Shut up your trash, e-rat like you.
Which hungry security agent wan stop a peaceful protest that seeks to ensure that he and his starving Children get their next meal?
You clearly don't know what's happening in the towns, because Seyi is giving you N30,000 bribe every month.
We have see your stupidity enough.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by duro4chang(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
stano2:
You just typed trash again, a court order is being disobeyed boldly and all you could say is this.
I hope tomorrow you won’t become a victim of what you are supporting.
I am happy you are collecting woto woto from me. I am hitting you all below the belt.

1 Like

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by duro4chang(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
muzzafar:
Before nko? Is niggerarea not a zoo? Una dey follow law ? Nizzoom
May obi become the president of zoo not the president of Nigeria. Kikikikikiki!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) / ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.