Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC (52212 Views)

NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide / You Can’t Be Stepping Stone For Igbo Presidency, LP Tells Atiku / CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by duro4chang(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
SenatePresdo:

When the protest will start, fall out as pro APC.

Your mother won't recognize your corpse.
I dare you to start the protest. We shall crush you. Try and see. Kikikikikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
baralatie:
Obi better not do pass himself

Are you sure you read the news?
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by duro4chang(m): 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lashist:

If you had read the article with brain, you would have understood what LP is saying. So when an organization don't obey court orders, isn't that zoo-like character?? Abeg post your polling unit result in the gubernatorial elections, let's see who won
I hope you will be the one to lead the protest. . You will regret of causing breach of peace. E pain you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by duro4chang(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
VERDA:

Stupid bigots dont understand the damage they are about to bring on this country, keep supporting INEC's lawlesness thinking your doing Obi. When everywhere scatter, silly folks like you will start crying all over the place. All the people that voted for Obi in the south south, middle belt, north east and south west are igbo's Abi??. Very demented thinking pattern.

Before you type your usual bigoted trash, my state contributes the most oil the country exports, cos according to Urchins, anyone not supporting APC is igbo.
Loser, have you forgotten all the evil names you were once used against Nigeria? Obi will always lose. Kikikikikiki!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by duro4chang(m): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
onuman:

INEC'S MAHMOOD YAKUBU named Nigeria a Zoo, perhaps inadvertently.
In the 21st century, a Chairman of an independent electoral commission changed the guidelines of the election when the election was already going to an end.
Shameless lot. Because it favored your Tinubu, if not, rants of Oduduwa Republic should have rented the air.
You even waved Oduduwa Republic flags in support of Tinubu while he was speaking in London's Chatham House, as part of your Tinubu's blackmail on Arewa to hand power over to him at all cost. It can not work.
A loser is talking. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by duro4chang(m): 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
shameonyou:
i pity you bro...dey play wit ur future.
pity yourself and other zombies. Pity obi and crying Datti. A bunch of losers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
OmarBashir:
Forment trouble and you will all do the Python Dance Vol 3, it is obvious that Asiwaju have a battle to face with this people, they will want to make the nation ungovernable and I suggest an extra Iron fist should be used for them, Jail them and exterminate them if possible, the enemies of Nigeria.

All these rubbish post because INEC refused to obey an order from the Appeal Court?
I'm happy with the levels of hatred this is brewing, nationwide.
Let's see how many will survive the protests when it turns violent.
DSS should arrest the INEC Chairman IMMEDIATELY
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by duro4chang(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Easy5265:

A lawless society is a zoo.
obi can only be president ya zoo not Nigeria. Losers
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by duro4chang(m): 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
afbstrategies:

You and your views are the problems we have in Nigeria today. Your hatred of Igbo people will lead you no where but sadness. Obi and LP will bring sanity in Nigeria and there’s nothing you and other urchins will do about it. He beat your Jagaban in Lagos by over 10k votes despite the rigging. Prepare for GRV’s victory a week from today.
Always playing victim mentality. Who mentioned the name of any tribe here? Keep quiet and move on. Losers are wailing already.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Bimpe29: 12:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Is INEC office the Court of Law?

We can't afford to trade our collective peace and harmony for an interest that can be pursued in the Court of Law.

Occupation of her office will surely be hijacked just like ENDSARS was and it's really inimical to our fragile peace and harmony as a nation.

No to such occupation.

Nigeria and Nigerians must be peaceful and save before you and your interest.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Obakoolex:

As e dey pain you e dey sweet us🤣🤣🤣
Morafucka
These old men are raping your future and e de sweet you, abi?
Don't open another moniker to complain tomorrow, okay.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by TheBillyonaire: 12:11am On Mar 12, 2023
Safyqueen:

There is always freedom of speech but freedom after nonesense, unfair, name-calling speech is not guaranteed anywhere in the world.

I hope you can defend your two accusations above when caught to prove them in the Court you so believed in, that INEC doesn't according to the LP secretary.

INEC is a criminal organization and is a faction of APC ruled by a Aso Rock Cabal and political mafioso. Disobeying the ruling of the Judiciary of Nigeria indicates that the mafioso has hijacked the Political Power of Nigeria and cause Financial and Political Difficulty for the Sovereign Souls living in Nigeria.

We will remove the Drug Dealer from Office at the right time.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 12, 2023
Bimpe29:
Is INEC office the Court of Law?

We can't afford to trade our collective peace and harmony for an interest that can be pursued in the Court of Law.

Occupation of her office will surely be hijacked just like ENDSARS was and it's really inimical to our fragile peace and harmony as a nation.

No to such occupation.

Nigeria and Nigerians must be peaceful and save before you and your interest.

There are two valid Court Orders that the INEC has refused to honour.
They are the ones inviting anarchy in the land.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
A loser is talking. As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.

Dude, you're being raped and you're happy.
They are stealing your future, you should be worried.
Disobedience to two Appeal Court Orders is an invitation to chaos.
You'll be the one affected in the end, not those old men that decided to pay few miscreants N30,000 monthly to divide the ranks of the Nigerian Youths
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by afbstrategies: 12:16am On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
Always playing victim mentality. Who mentioned the name of any tribe here? Keep quiet and move on. Losers are wailing already.
Losers who recently lost the presidential election in Lagos despite your rigging and intimidation ba? You no dey shame at all and that’s the summary of your sorry life. Wake up and come to terms that Nigeria belongs to everyone. Do something better with your life. Offer that family land of yours and we will buy it and nothing will happen. Where’s the next owambe party?
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Safyqueen: 12:40am On Mar 12, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

INEC is a criminal organization and is a faction of APC ruled by a Aso Rock Cabal and political mafioso. Disobeying the ruling of the Judiciary of Nigeria indicates that the mafioso has hijacked the Political Power of Nigeria and cause Financial and Political Difficulty for the Sovereign Souls living in Nigeria.

We will remove the Drug Dealer from Office at the right time.

If I understand you well, nobody voted Tinubu, everyone voted your candidate.
So you will remove the winner and put who please?

Wake up now, get off the Bleep of this election things and move on.

Pray for the winner and the country in general.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by TheBillyonaire: 12:42am On Mar 12, 2023
Safyqueen:

If I understand you well, nobody voted Tinubu, everyone voted your candidate.
So you will remove the winner and put who please?

Wake up now, get off the Bleep of this election things and move on.

Pray for the winner and the country in general.

The Winner is Peter Obi, I will pray for him. As for Street Jagaban, Shettima will take care of him soon.
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Billygee2u: 1:23am On Mar 12, 2023
Dafresh:
Wonders will never end in Nigeria, see INEC disobying court order
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Ayodeoba: 1:55am On Mar 12, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

You are a disciple of a known drug lord. The Military and Police are Obidient have I know you have seen them singing the popular Bala Blu single released by a known drug lord.

He will be arrested soon or Shettima will serve him tea.
mumu typical zombidiots
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Taba21: 1:58am On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
After the gubernatorial election and the loss they’ll suffer in Lagos next week, this their sudden love for Nigeria will disappear and she shall be called Zoo again.

I pity for Igbo anything they put their hands never work out now Nigeria has started seeing LP as a terrorists party.

1 Like

Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by hartson(m): 4:42am On Mar 12, 2023
I just admire the pattern that plastic shit called PVC melted when I threw it into flame after the last selection.Never again will I do that shit.Am happy my japa move is loading..........90% completion
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by SenatePresdo(m): 5:21am On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
I dare you to start the protest. We shall crush you. Try and see. Kikikikikiki

Alright
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Lashist(m): 5:23am On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
I hope you will be the one to lead the protest. . You will regret of causing breach of peace. E pain you?
Leave pain...did you read the article?? You didn't but you want to rush to make front-page comments for likes...lol..hope those likes will feed you. Of you had read it, you would have commented on the fact that organisations don't obey courts which is wrong. I'm sure you were amongst those urchins crying that cbn didn't want to obey court orders to make old notes available to you but in a case where inec disobeys court orders, e dey sweet you bcus the same inec selected your lord as president..isn't that hypocrisy??
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by xest(m): 6:36am On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
After the gubernatorial election and the loss they’ll suffer in Lagos next week, this their sudden love for Nigeria will disappear and she shall be called Zoo again.
Just as you spoke rightly like a he goaaatttt
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by Jojomo: 6:47am On Mar 12, 2023
How would you say the protest will be peaceful? Do you know INEC office is a sensitive place to go and protest? Do you know security agencies will not allow any action that will pose a threat to Nation security? Are you aware that it is not obidients only in Nigeria? You want to start another EndSARS abi? Whatch your steps, use your brain instead of your heart
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by stano2(m): 7:27am On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
I am happy you are collecting woto woto from me. I am hitting you all below the belt.
Me wotowoto.
Come chop food joor.
All I want is for the country to be better, nothing concern me and Ur wotowoto
Re: We Will Occupy Your Offices Nationwide, LP Tells INEC by duro4chang(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2023
stano2:
Me wotowoto.
Come chop food joor.
All I want is for the country to be better, nothing concern me and Ur wotowoto
Your sudden love for the country is suspicious. I hope you will not go back to your vomit by insulting the country and ethnic groups.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight / The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.