Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,659 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death (7796 Views)

Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) / Babatunde Gbadamosi Asks Followers To Buy Labour Party Governorship Form For Him / Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Emerges Anambra Accord Party Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by LocalStandard1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
BombAttack:

Kill him, lets see.

I really pity innocent Yoruba people, this place they're taking the nation will consume them. Not even the Russian military can boast of a full blown power to tackle it revolting people.
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
Go sleep Chukwuebuka.
BombAttack:

Kill him first, you think is by burning market. If they burn you well burn another market. You will see craze in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by BombAttack(f): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Go sleep Chukwuebuka.

You guys should try any nonsense again. All of you will burn to ashes.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
You're intoxicated, go and sleep Chukwuebuka
BombAttack:

You guys should try any nonsense again. All of you will burn to ashes.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by reddingtonblack: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
Naira20:
We know Sanwo-olu and Tinubu are desperate.
But they shouldn't try it because that's the day
Tinubu will be sent back to Iragbiji
Sanwo-olu to Ogun state
Hamzat to Ogun state
Oluomo to Ogun state
Obasa to Ogun state
Dele Alake to Ekiti State
Bayo Onanuga to Ekiti state
And the other strangers claiming to be more Lagosian that GRV.

This is not the ibos your are threatening, this is GRV.

E warriors .... keeping beating chest .. naa heart failure go kill your papa

Lies & Propaganda is all they ever know
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by YorubaSamurai: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I really pity you people about where you're pushing Nigerians to. Are you blind and deaf? Can't you see the mood and atmosphere of the nation?
rest and shutup.. Nothing go happen

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by BombAttack(f): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You're intoxicated, go and sleep Chukwuebuka

Amuda the coward, try any nonsense and see how it will end.

Our silence is not cowardice. We know when to strike and hit you guys hard.

You will cry, they are burning Lagos.
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by 9gerian: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Why not put the details of the news here instead of the clickbait?

akelicious:
Labour Party Governorship Candidate for
Lagos state, Mr Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour. escape death today, as he was attack by Hoodlums

Full details at

https://akelicious.net/2023/03/11/breaking-labour-party-governorship-candidate-for-lagos-state-escape-death/
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by LocalStandard1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
rest and shutup.. Nothing go happen

I pity you, if after two weeks of the elections Nigerians are still angry and gloomy then I promise you only justice will bring everything to normal.

In the meantime, I really pity Yoruba people nationwide. One of my long time friends right from school is Yoruba from Kwara but you people are trying to push Nigeria to see how low it can go. Be careful!

This is not a threat, it only a humble warning about what you're cooking.
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by YorubaSamurai: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I pity you, if after two weeks of the elections Nigerians are still angry and gloomy then I promise you only justice will bring everything to normal.

In the meantime, I really pity Yoruba people nationwide. One of my long time friends right from school is Yoruba from Kwara but you people are trying to push Nigeria to see how low it can go. Be careful!

This is not a threat, it only a humble warning about what you're cooking.
shutup nothing will happen..
The last time you guys tried your nonsense, 3m of you ended up in hell fire grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by LocalStandard1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
shutup nothing will happen..
The last time you guys tried your nonsense, 3m of you ended up in hell fire grin

That is my problem with you people. You should have asked me where I am from before jumping to conclusions.

I am from Kaduna State and it was us who fought in the civil war against the Igbos. Now this is me telling you times have changed, as you continue to wallow in self delusion as you are Nigeria is changing and soon it is the Yorubas that will be at the receiving end. You people are already clearly pushing and setting up the stage for that.

Again, this is no threat, just a warning for your own good. Make unna calm down and smell the mood!
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by Aldol: 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:

That is my problem with you people. You should have asked me where I am from before jumping to conclusions.

I am from Kaduna State and it was us who fought in the civil war against the Igbos. Now this is me telling you times have changed, as you continue to wallow in self delusion as you are Nigeria is changing and soon it is the Yorubas that will be at the receiving end. You people are already clearly pushing and setting up the stage for that.

Again, this is no threat, just a warning for your own good. Make unna calm down and smell the mood!
Why not go and show this prowess against the bandits in Kaduna. It's time to leave nairaland, Kids have dominated here
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by LocalStandard1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Aldol:

Why not go and show this prowess against the bandits in Kaduna. It's time to leave nairaland, Kids have dominated here

When everything goes up in flames the military will not have time to defend and help the herdsmen, then you will hear from us.
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by YorubaSamurai: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:

you like be from mars.. I still repeat, nothing will happen
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by Aldol: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:

When everything goes up in flames the military will not have time to defend and help the herdsmen, then you will hear from us.
Go and join kaduna vigilantes and defend your people who are helpless against bandits instead of coming here to say trash.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Children of perdition with propaganda whenever the trends are going against them.
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by LocalStandard1(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Aldol:

Go and join kaduna vigilantes and defend your people who are helpless against bandits instead of coming here to say trash.

Have you joined Amotekun yet? I hear the bandits are also dealing with you there.
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by 9gerian: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wait. You pity Yoruba people over a clickbait blogpost. Then you proceed to start issuing threats to Yorubas in their land over an election in Lagos State.

How are you guys able to do this?

LocalStandard1:

I really pity innocent Yoruba people, this place they're taking the nation will consume them. Not even the Russian military can boast of a full blown power to tackle it revolting people.
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by Omoawoke: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
They are fighting with their usual trade mark

Playing the victim
Sympathy votes
Character assassination

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by Aldol: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Have you joined Amotekun yet? I hear the bandits are also dealing with you there.
Bandits in yorubaland? Lol
See let's not politicize this thing. Create a thread instead of how Kaduna youths can come together and deal with these bandits killing your people in hundreds. Kaduna of before are brave but same can't be said of nowadays. Imagine you creating useless threads wey no concern you up and down. Leave ibos and yorubas to handle their matter
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by press9jatv: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Thank God you are saved. God Almighty will continue to protect you and guide you on your governorship ambition in Jesus Name
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by MusaChukwudi: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
BombAttack:

Kill him first, you think is by burning market. If they burn you well burn another market. You will see craze in Lagos.

IGBO DEPRESSION
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by Lamanii22(f): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
This news can’t be truee
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by LocalStandard1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
9gerian:
Wait. You pity Yoruba people over a clickbait blogpost. Then you proceed to start issuing threats to Yorubas in their land over an election in Lagos State.

How are you guys able to do this?

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha hahaha
You guys are very delusional and ignorant aren't you? Everytime Lagos this, Lagos that! How did you manage to come at your own conclusions sef?

Tgats why I avoid you people, your ignorance and agitations are on another level, like rats.
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by BombAttack(f): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

IGBO DEPRESSION

You guys think is by writing nonsense online. Try any shit again. You will beg
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by MusaChukwudi: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
BombAttack:

You guys think is by writing nonsense online. Try any shit again. You will beg

Tell me your location!

I am in Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos. Come and let me slap your flat head.....
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by BombAttack(f): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
MusaChukwudi:

Tell me your location!

I am in Iyana Ejigbo, Lagos. Come and let me slap your flat head.....

Come to Coconut bus stop, Olodi Apapa. I will use blade to skin you like Ileya goat.
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by Majesty7: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I really pity you people about where you're pushing Nigerians to. Are you blind and deaf? Can't you see the mood and atmosphere of the nation?

Maybe the atmosphere is tensed in your locality. Looks bright and fulfilling here
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by Proudlyomonna: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
We can't verify the authenticity of this news, but hey let all man rest,Eko lo kan.
Up Labour.
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by Proudlyomonna: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
Majesty7:

Maybe the atmosphere is tensed in your locality. Looks bright and fulfilling here

What region in Nigeria can say APC calamity and disaster did not happen to them grin
Guy that's all the did well to share the suffer and hardship well grin
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Lagos State Escape Death by Majesty7: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

What region in Nigeria can say APC calamity and disaster did not happen to them grin
Guy that's all the did well to share the suffer and hardship well grin

But you guys were praising Buhari before the election and was even calling him the best when the president elect faulted his policy.

Why are you crying now? I thought you guys said you were enjoying his leadership.

Tinubu is bringing relief and prosperity. Not a must for you to enjoy it. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Voids Chimaroke Nnamani's Expulsion / Pandemonium As Presidential Aircraft Lands On School Premises / Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.