Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy (7806 Views)

BREAKING: Tribunal Nullified Sen. Worgu Of PDP Election In Rivers State / Must See !!! Interview With Captain Sagir Koli over PDP election rigging !!! / APC Vs PDP Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 02, 2014
A number of you followed my thread on a leaked document we obtained on the Presidency's plan to win 2015 election. I leaked it on Nairaland and would probably be leaked soon by SR.

Dear Cramjones (probably FFK),

We know you. We will come after you. You have chosen to bask in a fools paradise to expose the plans of the presidency's strategy as we approach elections. We have observed your loud-mouthed egocentric tantrums and the high level of disrespect you have accorded the president and his office. You have chosen the path of war, inciting the youth of Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter and other media to violence against the office of the president.

This will no longer be tolerated and you will pay dearly for it. You are too small for us to handle. Watch it!

- Anonymous

I laughed when I read this! Intimidation will never work as we approach the 2015 election. GEJ must be swept away and I repeat, we will NEVER go to any court to contest the elections if it is rigged...GEJ will NOT and I repeat will NOT have any country to govern if he rigs the election. We say no courts and to judges who have been bribed. We will continue this fight till the finish till we sweep all the bad eggs that have held Nigeria down including this azz wipe that sent this nonsensical email!

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by atlwireles: 6:34am On Jan 02, 2014
You are taking yourself too serious. Nobody is going to kill you. Nigerians want to see your a55 seat in jail for that corruption you people make tons of noise about. The billions you stole from the Aviation ministry must be atoned for by you.

42 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 02, 2014
While I remain unruffled by this letter, we are currently working to trace the IP address where this email came from.....Once again, NO to GEJ and his cohorts!
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 6:41am On Jan 02, 2014
atlwireles: You are taking yourself too serious. Nobody is going to kill you. Nigerians want to see your a55 seat in jail for that corruption you people make tons of noise about. The billions you stole from the Aviation ministry must be atoned for by you.

And to know that you worship in the temple of otueke where lord hepopotamus and shepopotamus are your Jesus on earth, did I expect anything sensible from you?? NO. Why are y'all low lifes losing sleeping over the cramjones handle. I can't imagine the situation in your 40 laptop lodge, how omokri, abati and demented okupe will be shouting orders out to y'all low lifes to debunk the heavy load of punches thrown at your skull making y'all low lifes unicellular brains malfunction.

24 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 6:43am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: While I remain unruffled by this letter, we are currently working to trace the IP address where this email came from.....Once again, NO to GEJ and his cohorts!

Nice one.. don't be surprise it will be trace back to a hotel in abuja here, where all this never do wells are lodged in by reno omokri. And given stipends to mortgage their future.
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by omanzo02: 6:45am On Jan 02, 2014
Hahahahaha

U are nobody and irrelevant, others who published most important documents haven't been threaten, quit seeking cheap popularity and sympathy on nairaland.

40 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: A number of you followed my thread on a leaked document we obtained on the Presidency's plan to win 2015 election. I leaked it on Nairaland and would probably be leaked soon by SR. Well, I guess GEJ's apologist found my expose damning and decided to send me this. (I have also posted on the original thread).

Dear Cramjones (probably FFK),

We know you. We will come after you. You have chosen to bask in a fools paradise to expose the plans of the presidency's strategy as we approach elections. We have observed your loud-mouthed egocentric tantrums and the high level of disrespect you have accorded the president and his office. You have chosen the path of war, inciting the youth of Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter and other media to violence against the office of the president.

This will no longer be tolerated and you will pay dearly for it. You are too small for us to handle. Watch it!

- Anonymous

I laughed when I read this! Intimidation will never work as we approach the 2015 election. GEJ must be swept away and I repeat, we will NEVER go to any court to contest the elections if it is rigged...GEJ will NOT and I repeat will NOT have any country to govern if he rigs the election. We say no courts and to judges who have been bribed. We will continue this fight till the finish till we sweep all the bad eggs that have held Nigeria down including this azz wipe that sent this nonsensical email!

Another publicity seeking Amaechi in the making - Go back to school or simply learn a trade. This thread is to be ignored

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Goddex: 6:48am On Jan 02, 2014
[size=16pt]OP, Abeg gerraway jor!

I noticed you since as one desperately seeking relevance and publicity.
You think you can fool Nigerians with this crap?
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by ratiken(m): 6:50am On Jan 02, 2014
Very cheap propaganda FFK. You draft up a daft expose and come up with a corresponding threat letter. How desperate can you guys get again? Nigerians have said No to you guys. Yourself, IBB, OBJ, Atiku, Tinubu etc have nothing to offer Nigeria and a million more propaganda cannot change that fact. You are all corruption personified.

26 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 6:50am On Jan 02, 2014
tokunboh:

Another publicity seeking Amaechi in the making - Go back to school or simply learn a trade. This thread is to be ignored

Why are you jumping from pillar to post to discredit this man. It must really suck to be you. Licking the salty ba....lls of your fellow man for a living. My two cents dolt it will make sense for you to dust your c.v and hit the labour market, the pay per post stipends ends by may 29 2015. When your god( hepopotamus) will be cast back to the backwaters of otueke where he come from.

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 02, 2014
Screen shot of email sent yesterday. I blocked out my email for obvious reasons.

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: Screen shot of email sent yesterday. I blocked out my email for obvious reasons.

Will the ngwakwe or whatever his progenitors christened the dolt shut his putrid orifice now. Cramjones cracking the Numbskull of the r..etards since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 02, 2014
Why threaten you via an e mail when the records of your sojourn at the aviation ministry is chasing you? Pray tell, are you haunted by your deeds in that ministry? Is that why you are dependent on that substance to help you retain your (in)sanity?

Don't make yourself more important than you are cos the only people that pay you attention are those that derive comic relief from your antics and tantrums.

On a last note; the antics of a market buffoon provides comic relief but brings eternal shame to his immediate family.

25 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by lazinc(m): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2014
@Op, these whole plots just do not add up, senseless and baseless. I want to believe you are only trying to seek for cheap popularity and to be what you are not. Get a life and brace up.

Its New Year.

9 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Alikaxon(m): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2014
Op, or whatever, what is making you feel so important to be threatened. (laughs). Do you know the road to office of the president? Because you know how to write, you fictioned you so called plans or whatever, and some daft people are taking you serious. Am too busy to have your time.

9 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 02, 2014
My fear now is how did they get your email? If its from a felliw nairalander..let's know...unless seun now gives out info to the sss

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 02, 2014
@cramjones are you really FFK? yes or no
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Sirsijo(m): 6:59am On Jan 02, 2014
Cramjones is FFK... Hit me!
Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 02, 2014
chuks01: @cramjones are you really FFK? yes or no

My identity is totally irrelevant! The fact is this, I will not be intimidated. I will continually speak against this government on Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Vanguard, Premium Times, Sahara Reporters, ChannelsTV etc....I remain unruffled!

8 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 02, 2014
tokunboh:

truly this thread is to be avoided. Like the old saying goes, anyone who chooses to pick a fight with a madman is equally tamed a mad fellow.

5 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Goddex: 7:04am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones: Screen shot of email sent yesterday. I blocked out my email for obvious reasons.

[size=16pt]Screen shot my asss. . .

Is it a difficult thing to forge screen shot? Is it not to simply copy and paste this same so called letter in your "Compose Message" then send it to your "Email inbox" yourself then do the "Print Screen" thing?[/size]

17 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by lazinc(m): 7:05am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

My identity is totally irrelevant! The fact is this, I will not be intimidated. I will continually speak against this government on Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Vanguard, Premium Times, Sahara Reporters, ChannelsTV etc....I remain unruffled!

And you think any sensible minded person now cares for what you say anymore? Get a life, ode!

13 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by jmaine: 7:05am On Jan 02, 2014
Cramjones, am very pleased to call you a foolish clown grin.

Thanks for the early morning amusement. . . . cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by pedestal82(m): 7:08am On Jan 02, 2014
soe: My fear now is how did they get your email? If its from a felliw nairalander..let's know...unless seun now gives out info to the sss
U are busy trying to crack how his email add was goten, when he is the one forging
Everything. Both so called leaked document and email were all composed by him. And
By the way, cramjones, reply/attack ppl directly, and not use your other moniker egghead.
And when replying me u pls use another of ur monikers thank u.

14 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2014
atlwireles: You are taking yourself too serious. Nobody is going to kill you. Nigerians want to see your a55 seat in jail for that corruption you people make tons of noise about. The billions you stole from the Aviation ministry must be atoned for by you.

How can a faceless person seek cheap popularity? Your statement confirms my earlier assertion about those who support the PDP.

6 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Alikaxon(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

What are you speaking against? Like, whose giving you ears. Go get a life outside nairaland. What shall it profit you, If you gain cheap nairaland popularity, and can't afford 3 square meals daily. I advice, go get a life now, come and thank me later for the advice.

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Alikaxon(m): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

How can a faceless person seek cheap popularity? Your statement confirms my earlier assertion about those who support the PDP.
That is why I'm more wondered about your st.upi.dity. How can you be seeking cheap popularity when you re faceless? I fathom that, you re rather seeking popularity for your monicker, and that's the most stu.pid thing. You better re_concider your life now. "before it is too late"

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Gamji007: 7:23am On Jan 02, 2014
eggheaders: Why are the igbos the one losing sleep over the cramjones threatened letter. They legendary for su...cking the a$$ of agip. Relegating themselves to irrelevancy now the ijaws lords over them like a leeching nematode.

The guy gave ar$$ lickers a real upper cut with his post and made them look silly.
Their allowances will be reduced for failing to defend their masters.

9 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by eggheaders(m): 7:27am On Jan 02, 2014
jmaine: Cramjones, am very pleased to call you a foolish clown grin.

Thanks for the early morning amusement. . . . cheesy

Jamiu you never cease to amaze me with your stupidity. Are you in brain teaser match with brain dead zombies. For posting this trash early in the morning, jamiu needs a lobotomy fast and get hook up with a rat brain.

9 Likes

Re: Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 02, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally / Ex VP Atiku Insulted By President Buhari's Personal Assistant On Social Media / INEC Denies Claims Of Ballot Papers Being In Hands Of Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.