Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Should I Go For Adoption - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Go For Adoption (8818 Views)

Baby Girl For Adoption / Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? / T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go For Adoption by bolorunfem(f): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2011
@Poster, its not too late for you t have your own child. I also waited for 4yrs b4 I had mine and Ive heard of cases of longer years of waiting, though not desired, but with God all things are possible. Ive passed through that route before and I know how it feels. I thought of adoption too, though I didn' t discuss it with my hubby before I conceived, but I knew he would NOT concede to it. I believe God will remeber you and answer you speedily. Keep hope alive!
Re: Should I Go For Adoption by Outstrip(f): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2011
I think your husband is right. I know you have been patient but wait a little longer. Life is just not all about having kids. There are so many other things you can accomplish in the mean time. Once they start coming you will not find the time for it.
Re: Should I Go For Adoption by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2011
Xxxx
Re: Should I Go For Adoption by horny4u(f): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2011
Adoption is a good idea if you will not change to that child when your own child comes. embarassed
Its not been unknown that women adopt a child or take on responsiblity for another's child and they concieve themselves.

A child's head calls another child to earth  grin ok its a yoruba adage. Taking care of a child brings on your own child, I have seen it happen in people's lives.

I donot know you but maybe this suggestions will help and its no way blaming you please, 
check with your Gyno for PCOS, remove all sugar from your diet ,increase vegetable and eat organic food where possible as the hormones they put in this foods na wah o.

Try female corrective formula and living bitters liquid ( take orange right after to clear bitter taste)  by capital o2 ghanian product .

If you have alagbo omo a good one , let them give you some herbs not herbal capsules o

Clear blue fertility monitor , get fairly used on ebay for £50 no need to buy new,
Read reviews here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Clearblue-81104584-Fertility-Monitor/dp/B0012PB8EO/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1317497249&sr=1-1
Of course there is no need to tell you that on your fertile days you shld call sick at both your hubby's and your work place and get on the space shuttle grin  tongue

Eat normal or wild yam boiled it helps to correct hormonal imbalance and helps with fertility.
http://www.naturalremedieshealthbenefits.com/healthy-foods/yams-health-benefits/ (pls google further)

Please what ever you do try to feel empowered and try not worry i know it hard

Most of all , begin to buy baby's clothes its an effective prayer and a show of faith heaven is watching.

I pray you get your heart desire soon!  kiss
Re: Should I Go For Adoption by Nekai(f): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2011
Ask your hubby for a 3 month break from trying for a baby. Tell him that you two need bonding time. No counting days, no walking around on eggshells after ovulation. Maybe take up a hobby together. 4 years is a long time to be under stress and anxiety. Maybe you both need a mental break from it all. Go on dates and fall in love with each other all over again.

These things tend to happen when you least expect it because of the lack of stress. Make love to your hubby when you both feel like it, and don't even consider dates. There is no foolproof way of calculating the 'perfect' day anyway. (Trust me there are many unplanned pregnancies that happen as a result of relying on 'safe periods') It's possible that you don't even know the exact dates of ovulation, or that it could change for you from month to month.

Try to limit contact with negative people during this time. Start a 3 month long project, like making something, starting a running program, or joining a volunteer organization.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Your Child Is Crying? / How Would You Advice I Spend My Salary(150k) / In-laws Attack!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.