Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? (459 Views)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? by PeterObi4LP: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
No no no... You tell me?

A woman who cannot meet your needs should not be anywhere around you because she'll only be a stumbling block to your progress and cause you to miss out on great opportunities that would have come your way through those who understand the assignment. Don't ever let such women around you.

I've never been an advocate for starting small with a woman after my past experiences even before the economy got this bad not to talk of now that it has plunged deep into meltdown.

A lot of men who went into such mess in the early 2000s are still carrying the family till today while the women are struggling to meet up with no headways or hopes in sight. This takes me to the next point.

As a single woman still struggling, don't ever brainwash or be brainwashed by any man to go into marriage and manage with you until things get better. Y'all have seen that e go better has become the prayer of a poor woman. So run away from such trap. Make it to a reasonable level first before going for a man.

I don't want to begin to go into details of the eventualities that may likely occur and become very grave due to inability to tackle them financially. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

I remember a long time ago when I was dating one struggling lady. The aunty asked her a very good question I'll never forget in my life and that taught me a lesson I've been applying in life's situations.

She invited me to come spend the weekend with her that the aunt was around so I could feel relaxed. When I got there and the aunty saw me, she called her aside and asked her the following:

You know we are struggling to eat in this house. Your salary is not enough and you brought in a young man. What if there's an emergency in the course of his stay, what will you do? How will you go about it? When she told me, I became scared and thought the aunt was right. I now remembered one certain time I visited a friend. So that night we strolled out to buy suya. I don't know if it was from the suya paper or the unhygienic environment it was prepared that gave me food poison. That night, I didn't know where I was. Serious stomach cramps and I was just coiling up in the room that day holding my stomach. Again this lawyer lady no get shishi to even take me to the nearest clinic. In her confusion she gave me garlic to chew. That seemed to help a little but omor, I broke up with her.

So, with this few points of mine, I believe I have been able to convince and not confuse you on the need to stay away from a woman that cannot cater for your needs.

If you attack me, it shows you're a struggling woman or dating a struggling lady. Una eyes go soon clear. My own don clear tey tey.

Enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Zonefree(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
A broke and struggling Nigerian girl is a recipe for disaster.

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? by PeterObi4LP: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Zonefree:
A broke and struggling Nigerian girl is a recipe for disaster.

I swear. And na them dey do Shakara pass.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Chuknovski(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
grin grin
Re: Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Zonefree(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

I swear. And na them dey do Shakara pass.
Who get time for their shakara. The only thing I get with them is buy them Fanta and meat pie, collect the coochies and disembark.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Banilla: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
I agree... Kinda

I think it's a problem to romanticise poverty and Nigerian men tend to do it a lot. They try to encourage women to date/marry poor men using the most silly excuses. Aren't women allowed their right to have preferences? undecided

Also, relationships aren't poverty alleviation schemes. Everyone should look out for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Banilla: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Zonefree:

Who get time for their shakara. The only thing I get with them is buy them Fanta and meat pie, collect the coochies and disembark.
Let's be honest, can you afford more than Fanta and meatpie?

That's how you'll collect gonorrhea... But I'm sure you're familiar with the disease. undecided
Re: Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Does this make sense? 🤔🤔

Absolutely Not!

Why?

It is very unrealistic for a typical Nigerian Man ! 😂😂. He will always want indomie and egg girl because she is easier to catch for him and massage his ego. 😂😂😂

So why the thread?

Spite! Plus it's easier to dream. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Qatar2022: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
It's a crime and stupidity to be with a Nigeria girl that can't add anything but stress and lose to your life
Re: Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Zonefree(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
Banilla:
Let's be honest, can you afford more than Fanta and meatpie?

That's how you'll collect gonorrhea... But I'm sure you're familiar with the disease. undecided
Yes, I can afford noodles and eggs but I've stopped being benevolent to you demons. It's fanta and buns now.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Banilla: 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
Zonefree:

Yes, I can afford noodles and eggs but I've stopped being benevolent to you demons. It's fanta and buns now.
Let's pretend you don't give them this line, "No babe, I'm not hungry. I ate before coming out"... smiley

He can afford noodles and eggs... Wow!
Re: Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Zonefree(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Banilla:
Let's pretend you don't give them this line, "No babe, I'm not hungry. I ate before coming out"... smiley

He can afford noodles and eggs... Wow!
Go and sleep, you no get yarn!

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? by PeterObi4LP: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
Zonefree:

grin grin grin grin you bad

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Banilla: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Zonefree:

Go and sleep, you no get yarn!
Fyi, spending from your meagre earnings on a girl for sex makes you a simp. There are rich simps so you're at the bottom of the barrel, cause you're beneath them.
Re: Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? by nicerod(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
This is why some girls are been used to grind soap .

Ose to leran

Re: Counter Thread: What Are You Doing With A Woman That Can't Meet Your Needs? by ednut1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Alot of marriages are ending up in divorce today due to this money issue. Many follow money or fall for packaging. In marriage their eyes clear and boom divorce.
Also many are waiting for rich man to marry them meanwhile Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. When they teach 35 they now start going to shiloh. Na una sabi

(1) (Reply)

. / Let Talk About Difficult Meals / This Is Pure Wickedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.