Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role (1411 Views)

VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. / Police Confirms Training School Didn't Get Senate Approval / Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by ImperialYoruba: 5:26am On Mar 12, 2023
SE would get gateman of Aso rock, thats it!
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by stuffs2002: 5:30am On Mar 12, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

What SE wants is a working economy. Only weak people need meaningless position for their tribesmen to feel good.

Yet many SE are depressed, deeply sad and on the verge of committing suicide because Peter Obi lost

1 Like

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by colorsofrainbow: 5:35am On Mar 12, 2023
naijapips04:
SE didn't work for APC. They didn't give any political leverage to APC. Almost 90% of votes from SE went to Obi. Is it now fair for APC to zone key positions to this same zone? And leave zones that actually worked to deliver the party?

I'm from SE. I fully support for APC not to reward SE with any post. If we had sense, we would have worked for it. Politics is not charity. We should have banded together to give PDP power but we were ignorant enough to believe in a mirage.

The worst thing APC would do is to reward the same people that would do anything to pull them down. let NE, SS have it. My people must get sense by force.

We don't need it. Make Una carry all the positions
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by olaitoro(m): 5:38am On Mar 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

Yet many SE are depressed, deeply sad and on the verge of committing suicide because Peter Obi lost

Many Nigerians bro, for the record Nasarawa, Plateau, Taraba etc are not southeast smiley
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by SIONKPO1(m): 5:51am On Mar 12, 2023
naijapips04:

Good . And so be it. No SE person in any key government role for the next 8 years. SE Will never touch Tinubu's 8 years of stolen mandate. Ndi ofeke.
You sounds. like a child,must south-east vote APC?
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Benwallt(m): 6:12am On Mar 12, 2023
AustineE1:

I am surprise that reasonable men like you are responding to that national clown whose statement is only good for comic relief.
At a, time when Nigerians are seeking to be liberated from bondage from serial looters and criminals who stole Peter obi's mandate,whilthis Olodo of the first order is talking about senate president. Can you give what you dont have?lets wait till the cases are decided in the court.

Lol, Third position? As in very distant third.

Hahahahaahahaahaahhahha.
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by cicero(m): 6:59am On Mar 12, 2023
When last did a person from the south east hold those positions? How has the region that held it helped their region?
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by naijapips04: 7:10am On Mar 12, 2023
SIONKPO1:

You sounds. like a child,must south-east vote APC?

No. So APC must not reward southeast.
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by gabriel66386: 7:50am On Mar 12, 2023
That won't stop lgbos' prosperityThat won't stop lgbos' prosperity...
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Lannister360: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2023
naijapips04:
SE didn't work for APC. They didn't give any political leverage to APC. Almost 90% of votes from SE went to Obi. Is it now fair for APC to zone key positions to this same zone? And leave zones that actually worked to deliver the party?

I'm from SE. I fully support for APC not to reward SE with any post. If we had sense, we would have worked for it. Politics is not charity. We should have banded together to give PDP power but we were ignorant enough to believe in a mirage.

The worst thing APC would do is to reward the same people that would do anything to pull them down. let NE, SS have it. My people must get sense by force.

Op is an Idiot with more than 10 accounts, check his profile and see multiple accounts he created with similar names, see how jobless you are OP?

1 Like

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by HNICEARTH: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2023
Lawan turned yobe to Dubai, while buhari turned daura to LA. Igbos have pitched their tent with Obi. No need name dropping them and seeking relevance. You guys just go ahead and sort yourself out in your failed misadventure

1 Like

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by naijapips04: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2023
Lannister360:

Op is an Idiot with more than 10 accounts, check his profile and see multiple accounts he created with similar names, see how jobless you are OP?

Just as your father is an idiot with many offsprings.

1 Like

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Lannister360: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2023
naijapips04:

Just as your father is an idiot with many offsprings.

Na your mama be idiot, it's not difficult to identify APC pigs, you guys are synonymous with violence, theft, sufferings, rigging and wickedness.
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2023
naijapips04:

the position should better still be taken to Niger republic

I don't understand why you people talk too much

Everyday Igbo Igbo Igbo

You all need to improve your life
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by naijapips04: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2023
Lannister360:

Na your mama be idiot, it's not difficult to identify APC pigs, you guys are synonymous with violence, theft, sufferings, rigging and wickedness.

It's not difficult to identify an IPOB terrorist. So much bitter. Full of foolery and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by stuffs2002: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

That's the only thing that gets them frustrated. See how they are crying when Igbos don't even care

Yet IIGB0S are in pain they lost the elwctions
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by stuffs2002: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

What SE wants is a working economy. Only weak people need meaningless position for their tribesmen to feel good.

Meaningless positions abi?
Why are IIGB0S so depressed and terribly sad with the outcome of the elections
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by stuffs2002: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2023
AustineE1:

I am surprise that reasonable men like you are responding to that national clown whose statement is only good for comic relief.
At a, time when Nigerians are seeking to be liberated from bondage from serial looters and criminals who stole Peter obi's mandate,whilthis Olodo of the first order is talking about senate president. Can you give what you dont have?lets wait till the cases are decided in the court.

It takes a special kind of ST00PEED to be IPOB

Results of elections of Senators
APC = 57 Senators
PDP = 29 Senators
LP = 6 Senators
Yet Obi supporters are claiming they won general elections.

1 Like

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by kettykin: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2023
igbos survived Buhari but Nigeria never did, igbos will survive the Antichrist political congress but Nigeria might not
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by stuffs2002: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2023
olaitoro:

Many Nigerians bro, for the record Nasarawa, Plateau, Taraba etc are not southeast smiley

Nassarawa Plateau and Taraba have accepted the results and moves on but South East are still wailing upandan
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by 2elliot: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2023
naijapips04:

Good . And so be it. No SE person in any key government role for the next 8 years. SE Will never touch Tinubu's 8 years of stolen mandate. Ndi ofeke.
Good. You must teach the south east a political lesson. Go on! I am in full support. Don't give any Igbo man any political appointment. The likes of Okorocha, Kalu and the other imps supporting you will learn that asslicking you guys will not amount to anything for them.
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by harmonyglobal: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2023
As them no give APC and PDP their votes, they still came first and second respectively. Does it mean votes from SE is a non factor? Well u can't reap what u don't sow
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by olaitoro(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

Nassarawa Plateau and Taraba have accepted the results and moves on but South East are still wailing upandan

You are not in tune with reality egbon, I don't think you have any fact to buttress your point.
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by cocolacec(m): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
SE would get gateman of Aso rock, thats it!

Emplying SE Gateman is risky,he can bring thieves/unknown gunmen into Aso villa while asleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by bencr7: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2023
Abeg carry ur position go die,they should not give Igbo anything,na like so buhari apc do,did it Igbo stop continue doing their business,yet his government became hell for all nigeria including ur tribes, especially d poor ones
Despite buhari rule for 8 years,with d heavy vote in his north with children voting,did it bring any good to them.
Na them still complain through their northern elders forum that they suffer more under buhari,na them first tell buhari to resign from his position, because is a failure to them,even buhari boy genduje say buhari achevie nothing through out his 8 years.

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Ballmer: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2023
Did Wabara Okadigbo Ewerem n other Igbo lunatic that became SP turn Igboland into Paris ?

David160:

I voted for LP and if election is held again today I'll vote LP again... Apc should give SP to whoever dey want. did Lawan being SP for 4yrs turn north east into Dubai or Abu Dhabi?... Abeg shift

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by ImperialYoruba: 11:36am On Mar 14, 2023
cocolacec:

Emplying SE Gateman is risky,he can bring thieves/unknown gunmen into Aso villa while asleep.

You are 100% correct! There is no lie in what you said.

I was told before the war ibo women served as house girls and maids. Police started getting frequent reports of burglary and thefts and began investigation of the households that were robbed. Every burgled house had a ibo house girl. It was discovered they were planted to act as trojan horse for the attack that would follow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Nigerian Coalition For Justice Busted In USA / Why Do They Want Obi To Withdraw His Case? / The Egyptian Symbol & Secret Initiation That Propelled Tinubu To The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.