Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role (1409 Views)

VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. / Police Confirms Training School Didn't Get Senate Approval / Kwara Will Get Senate President Slot If Atiku Wins- Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by naijapips04: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
SE didn't work for APC. They didn't give any political leverage to APC. Almost 90% of votes from SE went to Obi. Is it now fair for APC to zone key positions to this same zone? And leave zones that actually worked to deliver the party?

I'm from SE. I fully support for APC not to reward SE with any post. If we had sense, we would have worked for it. Politics is not charity. We should have banded together to give PDP power but we were ignorant enough to believe in a mirage.

The worst thing APC would do is to reward the same people that would do anything to pull them down. let NE, SS have it. My people must get sense by force.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Ogbuefi2020: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
naijapips04:
SE didn't work for APC. They didn't give a y political leverage to APC. Almost 90% of votes from SE went to Obi. Is it now fair for APC to zone key positions to this same zone? And left zones that actually worked to deliver the party?

I'm from SE. I fully support for APC not to reward SE with any post. If we had sense, we would have worked for it. Politics is not charity. We should have banded together to give PDP power but we were ignorant enough to believe in a mirage.

The worst thing APC would do is to reward the same people that would do anything to pull them down. let NE, AS have it. My people must get sense force.
What SE wants is a working economy. Only weak people need meaningless position for their tribesmen to feel good.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by naijapips04: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

What SE wants is a working economy. Only weak people need meaningless position for their tribesmen to feel good.

There's more to having key roles in government than just feel good positions. Don't be naïve.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by BombAttack(f): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
naijapips04:
SE didn't work for APC. They didn't give any political leverage to APC. Almost 90% of votes from SE went to Obi. Is it now fair for APC to zone key positions to this same zone? And leave zones that actually worked to deliver the party?

The worst thing APC would do is to reward the same people that would do anything to pull them down. let NE, AS have it. My people must get sense force.

If APC appoint anybody from Southeast to their stolen mandate they will burn to ashes

Idiots

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by David160(m): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
naijapips04:

I voted for LP and if election is held again today I'll vote LP again... Apc should give SP to whoever dey want. did Lawan being SP for 4yrs turn north east into Dubai or Abu Dhabi?... Abeg shift

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by naijapips04: 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
BombAttack:

If APC appoint anybody from Southeast to their stolen mandate they will burn to ashes

Idiots

Good . And so be it. No SE person in any key government role for the next 8 years. SE Will never touch Tinubu's 8 years of stolen mandate. Ndi ofeke.

5 Likes

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by BombAttack(f): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
naijapips04:

Good . And so be it. No SE person in any key government role for the next 8 years. SE Will never touch Tinubu's 8 years of stolen mandate. Ndi ofeke.

Yes and anything otherwise, all your family will burn to ashes

IDIOTS

4 Likes

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by naijapips04: 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
BombAttack:

IDIOTS

Idiota you are obviously refering to your already uselessed family.

5 Likes

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Okwyjesus(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
That won't stop lgbos' prosperity

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by BombAttack(f): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
naijapips04:

Idiota you are obviously refering to your already uselessed family.

I expected you to say Amen, is a prayer

Wasted sperm
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Ogbuefi2020: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
naijapips04:

Keep your key position that ruined the economy. Phools

4 Likes

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Neckpresser101: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Okay

They'll still do well grin

3 Likes

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Ogbuefi2020: 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Okwyjesus:
That won't stop lgbos' prosperity
That's the only thing that gets them frustrated. See how they are crying when Igbos don't even care

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Ikpaitid: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
SE is not part of Nigeria, it is a useless IPOB zone.

6 Likes

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Ogbuefi2020: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Okay

They'll still do well grin
Na the thing we dey pain Dem till forever. We no even send them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by AustineE1: 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
David160:

I voted for LP and if election is held again today I'll vote LP again... Apc should give SP to whoever dey want. did Lawan being SP for 4yrs turn north east into Dubai or Abu Dhabi?... Abeg shift

I am surprise that reasonable men like you are responding to that national clown whose statement is only good for comic relief.
At a, time when Nigerians are seeking to be liberated from bondage from serial looters and criminals who stole Peter obi's mandate,whilthis Olodo of the first order is talking about senate president. Can you give what you dont have?lets wait till the cases are decided in the court.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Totilopussylick(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
If that be the case, why can't Buhari allow the people of South East to go
Ikpaitid:
SE is not part of Nigeria, it is a useless IPOB zone.

3 Likes

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Jokerman(m): 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Stop allowing foolish Tinubu clowns get to you

3 Likes

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Onyiridike(f): 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
naijapips04:

There's more to having key roles in government than just feel good positions. Don't be naïve.
Are you indirectly begging us?
Keep your fucking positions, we are not interested.
Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Ikpaitid: 12:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Totilopussylick:
If that be the case, why can't Buhari allow the people of South East to go
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Ikpaitid: 12:40am On Mar 12, 2023
Nobody is stopping you from going, in fact we are telling you to pack your bags and leave Lagos and other Nigerian cities. Go back to the South East. Stop using the excuse that someone is stopping you from leaving because 99% of Nigerians would like you to return to the South East. Yeeeeeebo people are a nuisance to our cites, there will be less crime and less problems when they leave. Go,goodbye.

5 Likes

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Uk2114: 1:22am On Mar 12, 2023
Yah all keep arguing why the politicians are getting richer and putting their family in places to embezzle more money… Last last, all of who nah go dey alright.

3 Likes

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:27am On Mar 12, 2023
naijapips04:

The worst thing APC would do is to reward the same people that would do anything to pull them down. let NE, SS have it. My people must get sense by force.

Go to hell and die. You are not better than the lowest SEner. You eat from the dustbin, yet you think one big position held by a pot bellied corrupt from your tribe will make your miserable life look like heaven. grin

You can never intimidate and blackmail that SE and SS on how to vote. You are too lowly a creature for that. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Legitisreal: 3:49am On Mar 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Go to hell and die. You are not better than the lowest SEner. You eat from the dustbin, yet you think one big position held by a pot bellied corrupt from your tribe will make your miserable life look like heaven. grin

You can never intimidate and blackmail that SE and SS on how to vote. You are too lowly a creature for that. cheesy
you people actually threw in the kitchen sink and denied biafra all to get president

Na when food no reach person hand he dey remember say the food sef don't help him

Peter obi for free would have release supleme leader first then think of how to open seaports for south east plus other benefits
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Meaningless position like presidency Obi contested for and last badly.
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:58am On Mar 12, 2023
Legitisreal:
you people actually threw in the kitchen sink and denied biafra all to get president

Na when food no reach person hand he dey remember say the food sef don't help him

Peter obi for free would have release supleme leader first then think of how to open seaports for south east plus other benefits

Mr Oduduwa, what the East wants and how they vote is not your business. If they feel their political aspirations are not met in Nigeria, they have the right to seek a new country without taking permission from a mortal mugu like you.

There are more than 59 million of them. You should learn to bath and brush properly before thinking of telling them 59 million people how to go about their political aspirations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by obyrich(m): 4:32am On Mar 12, 2023
naijapips04:

Is the average man on the streets of Katsina richer, more educated and safer today than those from the SE? Did Jonathan turn the few LGAs in Bayelsa to paradise? Are Bayelsans richer or happier in Nigeria today than the average South Easterner? Please carry your useless propaganda and enter bush.

The radio presenter who collapsed and died from exhaustion yesterday in Ibadan after a futile search for naira notes must have voted Tinubu and Buhari as a Yorubaman abi?

Give yourself some sense. The SE are not apologetic about their decision to support Peter Obi. Don't cry for us.The last time the South East had Senate presidency, can you state the major impact we derived from it as a region?

5 Likes

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Amumaigwe: 5:06am On Mar 12, 2023
naijapips04:

You really need your cone head examined. After eight years Buhari excluded SE from his government, can you examine its effects on SE? It is near zilch. I even observed that the SE exclusion has more adverse effect on the excluding region and the country at large than the excluded region. This Tinubu's turn at political exclusion of SE will not have a different outcome. A people God has blessed cannot be cursed.

2 Likes

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Solsix(m): 5:06am On Mar 12, 2023
naijapips04:

If you are a southeastener you will know only politicians care about those stuffs. Igbos want a work and a just country.

1 Like

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Validated: 5:11am On Mar 12, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Abio, as if Shagari, Babangida, Obasanjo, Buhari village people are the wealthiest Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by kcnwaigbo: 5:15am On Mar 12, 2023
BombAttack:

IDIOTS

Seun

You will need to take a second look at the sort of freedom terrorist has to make threats on this forumn
Re: SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role by Brimstone77: 5:18am On Mar 12, 2023
naijapips04:

[b]I'm from SE. [/b]I fully support for APC not to reward SE with any post. If we had sense, we would have worked for it. Politics is not charity. We should have banded together to give PDP power but we were ignorant enough to believe in a mirage.

Nobody asked you where you're from..

Beside I never heard that igbos were begging to be senate president,like of what use will that be to the Igbo nation?

We didn't occupy any position in buhari tenure yet we survived,what make you think we will all die because we are not giving the Senate president slot??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Bikonu We Need Each To Progress As A Region .. / Revisiting The Peter Obi Judicial Entertainment / Ogun State Tribunal: Gov Dapo Abiodun Prison Records Exposed In The Tribunal(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.