Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech (2545 Views)

It's Today I Know Why Men Want Virgin Ladies For Wife / Beautiful Mbaise: Some Popular Beautiful Ladies From Beautiful Mbaise / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? (2) (3) (4)

How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Datedoboy: 1:12am On Mar 12, 2023
I had to take time to think deeply on this and i came to this conclusion

Ladies that say the following
1. I can't date a poor man
2. I can't marry a man who can't cater for my needs
3. I can't date a broke guy
4. Who love help?

You see ladies that makes these statements i have studied them for a while and i discovered that over 90 percent of them are not virgins.

A virgin girl won't make these statements cos she will be thinking about love but once a girl has been ran through and dumped by her first lover, she doesn't feel love anymore. She starts saying who love help e.t.c

To her, it's now about money. Just like sluts that stand on the highway, it's men that have money that she hunts showing him what i call balloon love. Love that looks big on d outside but is filled with air.

The only difference is that, why hoes stand on d highways, these ones don't stand. They sit in churches, schools and offices looking for a money man.

This is the danger of marrying an experienced woman. She doesn't love you for who you are. It's about what you have.

And the sad part is that if what you have is gone, she leaves or quietly sleeps with other of her customers under your roof.

In summary, a man cannot get true love from a non virgin woman. The best gift a woman can give you us not her money but her purity but these women that says the 4 things listed above, don't have it.

They say women love conditionally but i say No, in most cases, it's non virgins that do so. Virgins love unconditionally.

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:23am On Mar 12, 2023
You're joking Right?

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Sixfeetbelle: 1:57am On Mar 12, 2023
All these ignorant mofos that call themselves men...

Nigga, if you don't gtfoh...

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:08am On Mar 12, 2023
,💯✔️confirmed

Shining Example: The public figure Fyna of bbnaija

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Please your next thread should be how to spot non virgin guys. Nonsense

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by fourboys: 6:43am On Mar 12, 2023
I arrived PH from Lagos 2days b4 presidential election... What I saw there shocked me oo. B4 the election day proper I don noise like 5 girls (no be olosho oo).. omo i hated virgins but now if u ain't one don't tell me anything about marriage grin virgins are the new GOLD

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Datedoboy: 7:56am On Mar 12, 2023
Yusufisraelj:
You're joking Right?
Truth is scary and bitter

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by RxPanacea27: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes
Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Datedoboy: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

When men demand virginity it's ignorance but when women demand men who will meet their needs It's not ignorance right?

When you people are exposed you start hating but when men are exposed for not bringing money to the table, you join in blasting men.

If what you call men are those who will keep providing for you when he didn't deflower you,
You haven't seen men.

What you have are ignorant simps and you know you will just be eating their money but won't respect them because it's like someone who pays for food that another person has eaten from.

Even you, can you go to a restaurant, eat and pay for food another person has opened and eaten from? You can't but you want men to do so. You're in Dreamland.

I can understand you aren't a virgin cos a virgin won't insult me but it's not a crime for not being one but don't constantly broke shame men when you know the food has been opened and eaten b4

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Datedoboy: 8:10am On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:

😂 You can do that cos i can see you are pained. You don't need virgin guys na cos u pple don't understand value of purity.

If i do a post on how to spot rich guys, you will happily read that one.

Women see financial value as real value while men see purity as real value cos financial value can be lost and recovered but purity can't be recovered so you see who is wiser.

The guy that deflowered you deserves a backlash for not marrying you not me who you don't know about.

You women leave weighty matters and continue talking of trivial issues
Nonsense

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Datedoboy:

😂 You can do that cos i can see you are pained. You don't need virgin guys na cos u pple don't understand value of purity.

If i do a post on how to spot rich guys, you will happily read that one.

Women see financial value as real value while men see purity as real value cos financial value can be lost and recovered but purity can't be recovered so you see who is wiser.

The guy that deflowered you deserves a backlash for not marrying you not me who you don't know about.

You women leave weighty matters and continue talking of trivial issues
Nonsense
Who deflowered me? You must be high on crack to think everyone is like your sisters. I see virginity in men as real value and not financial capability, everyone is not like your sisters.Nonsense
Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Datedoboy: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Who deflowered me? You must be high on crack to think everyone is like your sisters. I see virginity in men as real value and not financial capability, everyone is not like your sisters.Nonsense

E touch you abi? You and i know who is high on crack.

No u don't. If them give you Dangote that promises you 1million usd monthly or a comfortable virgin guy that will give you 200k a month say the truth who will you date?

Be decieving your self. You don't see virginity as real value it's because you are on social media. We both know what you will choose in real life.
I didn't insult your family but i understand u for doing that to my family you haven't seen.

Virgins won't do like this. God bless your virgin sisters and brothers. I pray God gives all of them success. Same to me too

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2023
Datedoboy:

E touch you abi? You and i know who is high on crack.

No u don't. If them give you Dangote that promises you 1million usd monthly or a comfortable virgin guy that will give you 200k a month say the truth who will you date?

Be decieving your self. You don't see virginity as real value it's because you are on social media. We both know what you will choose in real life.
I didn't insult your family but i understand u for doing that to my family you haven't seen.

Virgins won't do like this. God bless your virgin sisters and brothers. I pray God gives all of them success. Same to me too
See guilt tripping, so it’s ok to call me names while I should be selective in my reply abi? You are not serious. Virginity in men is a value some women cherish over money, don’t speak for all women, respect people’s opinions on things. God bless all the virgin men in the world

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by marlow1962(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
See guilt tripping, so it’s ok to call me names while I should be selective in my reply abi? You are not serious. Virginity in men is a value some women cherish over money, don’t speak for all women, respect people’s opinions on things. God bless all the virgin men in the world
Ok, how do you know a man is a virgin?

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Datedoboy: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Lol. I'm serious as you. I didn't say all women but most women don't value Virginity in men.

In fact if some know you are a virgin, they start mocking you but it's d other way for men.

Men spot real value that's why a man that sleeps constantly with a woman he isn't married to, will find it hard to commit to her.

Amen including all virgin women. In fact God bless everyone including non virgins too.

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Enny2013(f): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2023
Datedoboy:

4. Who love help?

You see ladies that makes these statements i have studied them for a while and i discovered that over 90 percent of them are not virgins..........

I don't know y I luv THESE.

My own is, it is good to be disciplined. It commands so much respect and earns your parents some praises.

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Datedoboy: 8:58am On Mar 12, 2023
Enny2013:

I don't know y I luv THESE.

My own is, it is good to be disciplined. It commands so much respect and earns your parents some praises.
That's it!!!
Thanks 🙏

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2023
marlow1962:

Ok, how do you know a man is a virgin?
A woman will know, it’s in the way they behave towards you sexually

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Crystalom3(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2023
I agree with this for the most part.

But again, in matters like this using "most", "some" is very important.

And even at that, we can't help the generalization and "putting all women in the same basket"

Not all virgins will love you for who you are. Certainly, virginity does not automatically transform a woman's character.

And not all evening newspapers and over used kpek*s are with bad characters.

Some are (you cannot say good because a good girl is supposed to be somewhat decent), well will love you genuinely.

But I blame the men for the most part. Instead of looking for signs to see if a girl truly loves you before going ahead to marry her.

Most men get delusional. They see her as the only option like they would never find another 'treasure" like her.

So, they love her and she never loves back. And they won't let go because of her beauty and the sex.

Most men are the problem. You give love and age doesn't return it but you keep staying.

Surely, after dating a woman for 6 months you should be able to tell

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by koladata(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2023
4. Who love help? (only this)

every girls says the remaining 3

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by marlow1962(m): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
A woman will know, it’s in the way they behave towards you sexually
Asin I no understand, what kind of behaviors?
Pls explain more, u be woman na?
Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Tunagee(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2023
Datedoboy:

4. Who love help?

You see ladies that makes these statements i have studied them for a while and i discovered that over 90 percent of them are not virgins.

A virgin girl won't make these statements cos she will be thinking about love but once a girl has been ran through and dumped by her first lover, she doesn't feel love anymore. She starts saying who love help e.t.c

To her, it's now about money. Just like sluts that stand on the highway, it's men that have money that she hunts showing him what i call balloon love. Love that looks big on d outside but is filled with air.

The only difference is that, why hoes stand on d highways, these ones don't stand. They sit in churches, schools and offices looking for a money man.

This is the danger of marrying an experienced woman. She doesn't love you for who you are. It's about what you have.

And the sad part is that if what you have is gone, she leaves or quietly sleeps with other of her customers under your roof.

In summary, a man cannot get true love from a non virgin woman. The best gift a woman can give you us not her money but her purity but these women that says the 4 things listed above, don't have it.

They say women love conditionally but i say No, in most cases, it's non virgins that do so. Virgins love unconditionally.

Perfectly said

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Tunagee(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:

Non virgin girls here don dey vex!!

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2023
Tunagee:

Non virgin girls here don dey vex!!
Vex? How? You think everyone is like your sisters? Who gave the audacity to you rotten men to want a virgin lady? Is that not an entitlement mentality?
Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by labake1(f): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2023
OP and his group of Gays Redpillers gangs, will be shouting I don't need a woman but na woman matter they dey carry for head 24/7 like dada.

Datedoboy get some help

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by jeromestarks: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2023
I support this post with three bottles of chilled COVID-19.
Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by jeromestarks: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2023
labake1:
OP and his group of Gays Redpillers gangs, will be shouting I don't need a woman but na woman matter they dey carry for head 24/7 like dada.

Datedoboy get some help
Shut up!
We love pvssies. We love to fvck women. We aren't guy.
We can fvck pvssy very well but the problem is MARRIAGE!

We can't marry a woman who has given her best (virginity) to another man.

Would you advise your son to marry a virgin woman or a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men?
Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Datedoboy: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
labake1:

Datedoboy get some help
Lol e touch you too. Sorry o.
I know non virgins will attack me

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by labake1(f): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Datedoboy:

Lol e touch you too. Sorry o.
I know non virgins will attack me

Losun

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by labake1(f): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
jeromestarks:

Shut up!
We love pvssies. We love to fvck women. We aren't guy.
We can fvck pvssy very well but the problem is MARRIAGE!

We can't marry a woman who has given her best (virginity) to another man.

Would you advise your son to marry a virgin woman or a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men?

Hear yourself Ode
You can't marry a woman that has given her virginity to another man, you love women and p*ssies?. Omo, I don't even know you make you reason how foolish you sound. I pity the woman that will marry you.
Like I said, na una type dey cry follow woman offline.

Re: How To Spot Non Virgin Ladies From Their Speech by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

it is revenge. That thread of women wanting a rich man,they are angry,so giving their petty nature they have to pretend they have standards as a means of giving it hot back to ladies.

The day women start dating poor/broke men,redpill will not exist

Op we have heard you,we will be virgins,and advice our daughters to be virgins and preach it . It still wouldn't guarantee that broke men will be taken seriously by women.
Whether virgin,non virgin,no woman will love if they are struggling men.

So after keeping your virginity,you will give yourself to a broke man? Lol. If non virgins are rejecting you,how much more virgins? Where they not reserved for kings in the past?

Some revenge missions ain't worth it. Oya cry !

My Brother Is Sickly In Love / She R@ped Me. / She Expects Me To Fill Her Tank Everyday

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53