Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria (56004 Views)

Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others / Work In The UK After Graduation / Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My friend it has always been mainly finance - in the old days the man with more farmland, goats, etc, had more wives while some are too poor to get married at all!

No sir. Land wealth was common wealth in the past even to the poor. all u need to have land was a family name or be a barbarian who conquered lands. .

it has nothing to do with money. lands was not bought with money like now back then.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Iamicekid:

Damn can’t believe have been wasting my time, check the trend and found out, u been arguing about how a man don’t have a say or any girl can’t look him side without money, na me Bleep up… keep up the good work unna no go learn until unna dey use money have a say then u come over here with ur 9ja wife and she changed am for u, since u don’t have the say in the first place, she was only been ur humble wife because of the bills u are paying, so here she now makes her money and u can’t control her anymore ✌️ enjoy and keep your beliefs broda bye

Yes you've been wasting your time arguing what you don't know, arguing nonsense.
Our discussion is why many Nigerians go home to marry. You say the reason is due to "tribal stuff and pressure from home"! You assume there are decent girls abroad lined up, waiting to marry Nigerians. But Nigerians leave them and meekly go home to marry because they are such righteous guys, out to satisfy "tribal stuff and pressure from home"! Well, you are wrong. Decent girls marry their own people or high status outsiders, not some low status Nigerian. Most guys who leave Nigeria today even swear never to go back, talkless of going back to marry. But they’re quickly humbled, their eyes soon clear. They quickly realise their best option marriage-wise is same Nigerian girls they claimed to hate!

1 Like

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
jaxxy:

No sir. Land wealth was common wealth in the past even to the poor. all u need to have land was a family name or be a barbarian who conquered lands. .

it has nothing to do with money. lands was not bought with money like now back then.

Oga, let me not call u dense. Land and goats were obviously just examples. Whatever you call wealth, however you define weath, it is usually the most prominent sign of status. Generally, whoever has more of it attracts more females, and in the old days married more wives!
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
jaxxy:
■ so this man who was rich enough to bring his wife to UK and got scamed by practicing hypergamy is what? isn't he a fool now? isn't it a scam now? Only practice hypergamy in society's where the man is secured not where the woman has more power. in Europe hypergamy is a scam and the men know it. in Africa it isn't a scam.
1. Hypergamy does not give you a license to operate above the law, even in marriage. As for men like this, they do themselves by their own actions in marriage. undecided
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Hypergamy does not give you a license to operate above the law, even in marriage. As for men like this, they do themselves by their own actions in marriage. undecided

what actions did he do himself? he gave her everything hypergamy demands and yet got scammed.

in hypergamy if want want to flex ur authority in a society that empowers abd protects women u will be sorry. U must ensure the woman is genuine or else there is almost nothing u can do. u are at her mercy.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
jaxxy:
■ what actions did he do himself? he gave her everything hypergamy demands and yet got scammed.

in hypergamy if want want to flex ur authority in a society that empowers abd protects women u will be sorry. U must ensure the woman is genuine or else there is almost nothing u can do. u are at her mercy.
1. What you are doing is making assumptions. undecided
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Oga, let me not call u dense. Land and goats were obviously just examples. Whatever you call wealth, however you define weath, it is usually the most prominent sign of status. Generally, whoever has more of it attracts more females, and in the old days married more wives!

The stronger had more is the past. And the stronger was more wealthy untill civilization and society evoled.

Tell me how people became wealthy and owned lands in older civilization?

i an telling u hypergamy was never mainly about money or wealth and u are saying rubbish.

Do women marry younger men? Mostly no bt some do.

Money is just 1 option and not the major depending on the society u live in.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What you are doing is making assumptions. undecided

The write up is there. I'm speaking based on his direct experience. what is assumption in that?

when he was in Nigeria cud she do that to him? even if she didn't love him she would remain subservient.

She said it with her mouth she will show him he's not on Nigeria where he has power and u are still saying assumptions? undecided
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
jaxxy:
■ The write up is there. I'm speaking based on his direct experience. what is assumption in that? when he was in Nigeria cud she do that to him?
■ even if she didn't love him she would remain subservient. She said it with her mouth she will show him he's not on Nigeria where he has power and u are still saying assumptions? undecided
1. So you are attempting to use the imbalanced situation in Nigeria to argue against hypergamy? undecided
2. Of course they are not in Nigeria where men can pretty much get away with anything simply for being men. Because the justice system in other climes tends to be fairer to both partners in marriage. undecided
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
jaxxy:

The stronger had more is the past. And the stronger was more wealthy untill civilization and society evoled.

Tell me how people became wealthy and owned lands in older civilization?

i an telling u hypergamy was never mainly about money or wealth and u are saying rubbish.

Do women marry younger men? Mostly no bt some do.

Money is just 1 option and not the major depending on the society u live in.

You're not very smart, I notice, all due respect.
See how you contradicted yourself with your very first statement: "the stronger had more wealth". Of course! Most things people are very good at generally translates to wealth: football, boxing, business acumen, intelligence (good grades), etc. Which is why wealth is usually the most prominent indicator of status!
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You're not very smart, I notice, all due respect.
See how you contradicted yourself with your very first statement: "the stronger had more wealth". Of course! Most things people are very good at generally translates to wealth: football, boxing, business acumen, intelligence (good grades), etc. Which is why wealth is usually the most prominent indicator of status!

and u are smart by half. I am talking about how wealth was gotten at different dispensation and it was tied to the societal value at each time and society changes.

There was a time an average guy was good enough to get the ladies he wanted bt as society gets corrupt it changed to wealth and even wealth by any means.

wealth is not and cannot be the main factor unless u allow the society to dictate it to u. Some people follow the bandwagon doesn't mean everyone will.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
jaxxy:

and u are smart by half. I am talking about how wealth was gotten at different dispensation and it was tied to the societal value at each time and society changes.

There was a time an average guy was good enough to get the ladies he wanted bt as society gets corrupt it changed to wealth and even wealth by any means.

wealth is not and cannot be the main factor unless u allow the society to dictate it to u. Some people follow the bandwagon doesn't mean everyone will.

Bottom line: women have always been attracted to wealth and higher status, it didn't start today. Even a wealthy woman still wants a man wealthier than herself. That's not the case with men. See below

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by kasim155: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Na was, so many things are happening

1 Like

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by promzy555(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2023
victorVIC1:

Exactly. You want a better life for your kids. Would someone na relocate without the mother of the kids? E no even make sense to me
I mean, don't reason wat some bad women do. Even if you are bringing ur wife just av it in mind is because of d kids
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by victorVIC1(m): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2023
promzy555:
I mean, don't reason wat some bad women do. Even if you are bringing ur wife just av it in mind is because of d kids

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by kpakpakpa(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ghidey:

It was acted.
Plz reach me on this email.
realll@gmail.com.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by HRprof: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
Don’t believe everything you see on YouTube and TikTok they are Nigerian based UK YouTuber making their money on YouTube
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by pacowa4029: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
sdfdafdaf

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) / Okada Ban: Who Is Experiencing This Thing In Lagos Of Late? / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.