Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria (55994 Views)

Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others / Work In The UK After Graduation / Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 12, 2023
etrange:
Sad to watch.

What did he do? His actions here are very calculated. He's not angry or even emotional. He's recording her and saying exactly what he wants the people watching the video to hear. That's not the typical reaction of an innocent black man. He clearly seeks the sympathy of the biased African demography. The lady on the other is very upset and couldn't care less about sounding nice or pleasing anyone at the moment. That's someone who's been hurt.

Before y'all come for me, please know that no woman has the right to wake up and kick her partner out of thier house just like that. They pay the rent/mortgage together, and the lady has just as much right as the man (it's not like Africa where the man is the only source of income in many homes). To kick one partner out of the house, you must obtain a legal permission for that. Such permissions are given on the ground of abuse, cheating, etc. So whenever you see a man leaving the house for a woman without making a fuss, he must have done something that he wouldn't want to get to court. So they just give in at the moment and resort to reasoning afterwards or, like in this case, appeal to public sympathy.

I see how this video can be triggering to Nigerians who are used to having it the other way round. Y'all forget that men throw women out of the house everyday in Nigeria and nobody makes a big deal about it. The logic is, it is his house. So going by that same logic, when it is not just his house anymore, it makes sense that he becomes just as accountable as the woman.

I wish them peace!

Shut it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:28am On Mar 12, 2023
I really thank God my last relationship ended..we stayed in like 6 different places in Abj,started from the slum,till we land for Gwarinpa because God blessed us,I noticed that any small issue,this lady will tell me to leave the house,a house that we pay rent together.Every single time,one one occasion she dropped my bags in one uncompleted building and I was stranded, she came back apologizing.we had plans to travel out of the country,now am in Europe and I thank God we broke up 1year ago.it is obvious that she wud av thrown me out of the house at any slight mistake.God thank you.Let me focus on my oyibo babe

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2023
This looks staged. No woman can just wake up and order the man out of the house like that without the presence of an enforcer. It has to be enforced. But we get the message tho the video is staged

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I really thank God my last relationship ended..we stayed in like 6 different places in Abj,started from the slum,till we land for Gwarinpa because God blessed us, I noticed that any small issue,this lady will tell me to leave the house ,a house that we pay rent together.Every single time,one one occasion she dropped my bags in one uncompleted building and I was stranded, she came back apologizing.we had plans to travel out of the country,now am in Europe and I thank God we broke up 1year ago.it is obvious that she wud av thrown me out of the house at any slight mistake.God thank you.Let me focus on my oyibo babe
U must be really weak... Well, thank God for ur life

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 12, 2023
When a Jigolo gets what he deserves he runs to media to cry wolf for sympathy. Woman dey use your eyes see all that rubbish but you stick with am for 6 years. LoL ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ The Europe wey you dey now wetin you dey do? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ All these 'i dey in the abroad ' people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

To the original post, I no dey chook mouth inside husband and woman matter anymore. Before you know it they will settle offline while you keep crying negative ideas about the opposite gender around. Ki Oluwa wa pelu won. ๐Ÿค

5 Likes

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Kaycee54321(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2023
Baba still dey call am "Honey"

They'll settle. Hope dey.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Rexxie234(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2023
lipsrsealed na wa. . .
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by kambili999(f): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2023
Watch the video till the end. It was a scripted act to create awareness. Some people here are already raining curses. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by jesmond3945: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2023
Bvlgari:
Nigerian lady kicks her husband out of his own home in the UK after he brought her over from Nigeria 2years ago and even paid for her nursing school and training ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค”

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cpq0XKuD8dD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvRpma-EiEQ
fake skit. They are youtubers.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by techWriter3: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2023
rehearsed to going views

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Enny2013(f): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2023
I cried for this...After lots of struggling, someone just came and exited u from where u belong!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by jedisco(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Iamicekid:
I will repeat their is no law that said a Nigerian must get married to a Nigerian, thatโ€™s where most of some guys downfall start from, u dey there find girl for there marry white girls plenty as long as u sabi hold conversation you go see them, they ainโ€™t power drunk like this girls wey unna go come bring and they just taste Small power like this, e go dey shark dem any how and even if you ainโ€™t attracted to white girls there are other African nationalists there go for them and avoid all this nonsense โœŒ๏ธ

Dude, men and women have similar attributes world over. The earlier you learn that, the better.

Fact is an average Nigerian lady is far more likely to persevere with you in the west that her white counterpart. Many black celebrities have learned this the hard way.
What's most important is picking the person that appreciates your background and gives you peace (irrespective of race) while you abide by the rules of the country you reside in.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by jedisco(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2023
flokii:
Why should the UK keep such ridiculous laws to favour women only? Don't they have lawyers there that can fight such laws??

The Nigerian lady has shown her true colour.. she used to guy to cross over to Europe, got trained to be a nurse and now feels no need to have the man around again so can go about sleeping with whoever she likes. It's a pity.

The question you should be asking is how did these laws come about. Not too long ago, women could not vote in the UK. They changed those laws as they saw fit. Its like someone in Asaba asking why those in Kano go to mosque on Friday.

They made the laws themselves and see them fit for purpose. You'd hardly see any Brit who wants to exchange their marriage laws to what we have in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by flokii: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2023
jedisco:

The question you should be asking is how did these laws come about. Not too long ago, women could not vote in the UK. They changed those laws as they saw fit. Its like someone in Asaba asking why those in Kano go to mosque on Friday.

They made the laws themselves and see them fit for purpose. You'd hardly see any Brit who wants to exchange their marriage laws to what we have in Nigeria.

Like for example.. a house I bought with my money, one woman will now ask me to leave just because she is a woman. For why na.

This is why you see some Nigerian men going back to kill their wives and then kill themselves in those European countries. What sort of favoritism and gender bias cum inequality is that?
Any woman can accuse a man of rape without evidence and they'll bundle the man into jail whereas a man can't accuse woman of same and get justice.

I know those laws are designed to erode the institution called marriage and promote homosexuality, chidbirth out of wedlock and whatnot.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by jedisco(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2023
flokii:

Like for example.. a house I bought with my money, one woman will now ask me to leave just because she is a woman. For why na.

This is why you see some Nigerian men going back to kill their wives and then kill themselves in those European countries. What sort of favoritism and gender bias cum inequality is that?
Any woman can accuse a man of rape without evidence and they'll bundle the man into jail whereas a man can't accuse woman of same and get justice.

I know those laws are targeted to erode the institution called marriage and promote homosexuality, chidbirth out of wedlock and whatnot.

You're making assumptions.

When many of these laws came into place, homosexuality was not a thing.
You still have not answered- how and why did these laws come into place? If these laws were truly against the will of the majority, they'd likely have been changed.

Similar to the child protection laws abroad. I've not seen any Brit that wants to exchange what they have to the the system we have in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by flokii: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2023
jedisco:

You're making assumptions.

When many of these laws came into place, homosexuality was not a thing.
You still have not answered- how and why did these laws come into place? If these laws were truly against the will of the majority, they'd likely have been changed.

Similar to the child protection laws abroad. I've not seen any brit that wants to exchange what they have to the the system we have in Nigeria.

It is called BLACKMAILING and women blackmail alot.. you hear annoying things like 'you know I have pvssy so I must be protected from h0rny guys walking around the place'.
The same ones are into hookups, displaying their pvssies on hookup sites and lining the streets at night looking for h0rny men to carry them home.

Such nonsense can't happen in Nigeria, not even in 100 years from now. Na oyibo people dey mum.u themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by jedisco(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2023
flokii:

It is called BLACKMAILING and women blackmail alot.. you hear annoying things like 'you know I have pvssy so I must be protected from h0rny guys walking around the place'.
The same ones are into hookups, displaying their pvssies on hookup sites and lining the streets at night looking for h0rny men to carry them home.

Such nonsense can't happen in Nigeria, not even in 100 years from now. Na oyibo people dey mum.u themselves.

Yes, people always find loopholes in every law but generally good laws serve a purpose. Those laws were willfully put in place to fix certain issues.

Never be too sure. There is a reason why we speak English today. There is a reason why an overwhelming majority of Nigerians believe their ancestors who lived before the coming of the white man or Fulani conquest are in hell fire.

I can assure you that 100 years ago, an average Brit would have said same thing you're saying or would have never imagined a PM of Indian roots.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by matrixmuzi: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2023
etrange:
Sad to watch.

What did he do? His actions here are very calculated. He's not angry or even emotional. He's recording her and saying exactly what he wants the people watching the video to hear. That's not the typical reaction of an innocent black man. He clearly seeks the sympathy of the biased African demography. The lady on the other is very upset and couldn't care less about sounding nice or pleasing anyone at the moment. That's someone who's been hurt.

Before y'all come for me, please know that no woman has the right to wake up and kick her partner out of thier house just like that. They pay the rent/mortgage together, and the lady has just as much right as the man (it's not like Africa where the man is the only source of income in many homes). To kick one partner out of the house, you must obtain a legal permission for that. Such permissions are given on the ground of abuse, cheating, etc. So whenever you see a man leaving the house for a woman without making a fuss, he must have done something that he wouldn't want to get to court. So they just give in at the moment and resort to reasoning afterwards or, like in this case, appeal to public sympathy.

I see how this video can be triggering to Nigerians who are used to having it the other way round. Y'all forget that men throw women out of the house everyday in Nigeria and nobody makes a big deal about it. The logic is, it is his house. So going by that same logic, when it is not just his house anymore, it makes sense that he becomes just as accountable as the woman.

I wish them peace!
U are just talking rubbish . Have u lived abroad before ? Do u know how the law works over there. One simp will be ina village in Nigeria because he has access to data will be talking nonsense. Nairaland is a forum for mad people and low lifeโ€™s .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Farrason: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2023
etrange:
Sad to watch.

I wish them peace!

Were you there to know they paid mortgage together.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by obi4eze(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Omo edo is a comedian living in the UK with her hubby and child na. They do pranks from time to time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by EriMma1: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Exactly! A woman has no right to wake up one morning and decide the man must get out. He had to have done something to give her that power and leverage over him. The silly man conveniently left that important detail out of the video which is obviously meant to smear the woman. undecided

Don't mind the op. This is a skit. At the end of the video both couple were seen advising people who do such things to desist from it. The op cut out that part. I don watch the full video since three days ago.

Op, Weldon.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by heniford2: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nagaland its becoming boring anyone with any particular site i could go and not feel bored
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Killbillz:
This looks staged. No woman can just wake up and order the man out of the house like that without the presence of an enforcer. It has to be enforced. But we get the message tho the video is staged

Dey play... just pray it will happen to you...

This is very common in the west
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by davillian(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bvlgari:
Nigerian lady kicks her husband out of his own home in the UK after he brought her over from Nigeria 2years ago and even paid for her nursing school and training ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค”

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cpq0XKuD8dD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvRpma-EiEQ
Thunder fire you
Shay u don't have family or friends way hunger wan kill for Nigeria
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:
Don't mind the op. This is a skit. At the end of the video both couple were seen advising people who do such things to desist from it. The op cut out that part. I don watch the full video since three days ago.

Op, Weldon.
Oh OK. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by iyatrustee(f): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bennyomoedo is a popular content creator on facebook. This was scripted and posted on her page!

Na wa for all these bloggers and fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Natbrowny: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Whether staged or real. None of my business

1 Like

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I really thank God my last relationship ended..we stayed in like 6 different places in Abj,started from the slum,till we land for Gwarinpa because God blessed us,I noticed that any small issue,this lady will tell me to leave the house,a house that we pay rent together.Every single time,one one occasion she dropped my bags in one uncompleted building and I was stranded, she came back apologizing.we had plans to travel out of the country,now am in Europe and I thank God we broke up 1year ago.it is obvious that she wud av thrown me out of the house at any slight mistake.God thank you.Let me focus on my oyibo babe
Throw you out of the house or throwaway you back to Nigeria. You thanking God that you dodged a bullet. cheesy
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by fortunez1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Na love
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by aswani(m): 5:03am On Mar 13, 2023
It does look staged but the message still stands, do not come to Naija to marry if you are abroad especially if you have started doing well for yourself.

The Naija woman that struggles with you when things are not rosy is more likely to put a long tแบนrm smile on your face in weathering any relationship storm.

The ones that you go and bring after you have set up a comfortable life for yourself are, with very few exception, entitled, not emotionally invested in you (they rather like the lifestyle you have given them) and quickly understand how to use the law for their own selfish ends.

Of course some men behave in an untoward manner towards the women they bring over but they are few and far between.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by DEROX: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
I love wizkid as a role model no wife no problem just hoes and baby mamas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) / Okada Ban: Who Is Experiencing This Thing In Lagos Of Late? / UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.