Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria (56021 Views)

Immigration Kicks As Nigerian Passport Ranks Below Niger, Chad, Others / Work In The UK After Graduation / Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by omoluka: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Iamicekid:
I will repeat their is no law that said a Nigerian must get married to a Nigerian, that’s where most of some guys downfall start from, u dey there find girl for there marry white girls plenty as long as u sabi hold conversation you go see them, they ain’t power drunk like this girls wey unna go come bring and they just taste Small power like this, e go dey shark dem any how and even if you ain’t attracted to white girls there are other African nationalists there go for them and avoid all this nonsense ✌️
God bless you real good 👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
etrange:
Sad to watch.

Let's assume it's not a skit. What did he do? His actions here are very calculated. He's not angry or even emotional. He's recording her and saying exactly what he wants the people watching the video to hear. That's not the typical reaction of an innocent black man. If someone is kicking you out of your own house, all you have to do is to call the police. The law is not arbitrary, so they won't support her blindly. But he didn't do that. He made a video saying things like "honey", "let me settle", etc. without addressing the reason he's being kicked out. He clearly seeks the sympathy of the biased African demography. The lady on the other is very upset and couldn't care less about sounding nice or pleasing anyone at the moment. That's someone who's been hurt.

Before y'all come for me, please know that no woman has the right to wake up and kick her partner out of thier house just like that. They pay the rent/mortgage together, and the lady has just as much right as the man (it's not like Africa where the man is the only source of income in many homes). To kick one partner out of the house, you must obtain a legal permission for that. Such permissions are given on the ground of abuse, cheating, etc. So whenever you see a man leaving the house for a woman without making a fuss, he must have done something that he wouldn't want to get to court. So they just give in at the moment and resort to reasoning afterwards or, like in this case, appeal to public sympathy.

I see how this video can be triggering to Nigerians who are used to having it the other way round. Y'all forget that men throw women out of the house everyday in Nigeria and nobody makes a big deal about it. The logic is, it is his house. So going by that same logic, when it is not just his house anymore, it makes sense that he becomes just as accountable as the woman.

I wish them peace!
Obo ni e
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:
I'm not diabolical, but if you try this with me,

I will call one of my uncles in the village and narrate the story to him.

And ask him to fight my battle, then send him money for mobilisation.
Na you go use your leg dey go your papa house.

Na mumu dey go court grin

But if the guy beats her, then he deserves it.

U re my kind of person bro, she won't only pack out, I will do it to a point that she will always be difficult for her to find helper.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by TK9680: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
It’s an accurate representation. It’s a skit though
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by wildikeman(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
I just dey laugh since...you married a Nigerian woman... thinking your own will be different. He who has ears...let him hear. Nigerian women...

1 Like

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Nascimento(m): 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bvlgari:
Nigerian lady kicks her husband out of his own home in the UK after he brought her over from Nigeria 2years ago and even paid for her nursing school and training 😮😮🤔

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cpq0XKuD8dD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvRpma-EiEQ

This was a skit on Tiktok baba.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Kelvin3476: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
I love this news. make 9ja men continue with the mumu of bringing a nigerian woman abroad.
she should kick him back into nigeria.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Foolish man. Which one be "guys, guys, guys"? If it doesn't work for you, chill and move on. Who forced you to invest wrongly? Abi nor be your wife? Except you had ulterior motives before. You wan dey siddon house make your investment dey yield money 💰 for you.... yeye boy. While it's good to build your partner's capacity. Do it without ulterior motives. And never fail to better yourself as well. You should build your personal income and capacity very well. Only a fool hopes on his wife's fortunes or riches as a man. SIMP and Gold digger mentality

1 Like

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
This d shit am talkin about sad
Sad sad
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by BigBashiru: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Patriotic9ja:
Foolish man. Which one be "guys, guys, guys"? If it doesn't work for you, chill and move on. Who forced you to invest wrongly? Abi nor be your wife? Except you had ulterior motives before. You wan dey siddon house make your investment dey yield money 💰 for you.... yeye boy. While it's good to build your partner's capacity. Do it without ulterior motives. And never fail to better yourself as well. You should build your personal income and capacity very well. Only a fool hopes on his wife's fortunes or riches as a man. SIMP and Gold digger mentality

No wife should place any financial load on me though....thats for the olden days...
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by FisifunKododada: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you want make I ginger give me the kokoro ma ko je bi jollof grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Rhozabeth(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
This can only happen if they got married in the UK. If they got married in Nigeria, me i go arrange that woman and she will be on her way back to Naija! I swear!
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Umarfarouksalau: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
@ Op, you definitely misleading nairalanders. That was a clip on how to settle disputes properly.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by ItsmeF: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
etrange:
Sad to watch.

Let's assume it's not a skit. What did he do? His actions here are very calculated. He's not angry or even emotional. He's recording her and saying exactly what he wants the people watching the video to hear. That's not the typical reaction of an innocent black man. If someone is kicking you out of your own house, all you have to do is to call the police. The law is not arbitrary, so they won't support her blindly. But he didn't do that. He made a video saying things like "honey", "let me settle", etc. without addressing the reason he's being kicked out. He clearly seeks the sympathy of the biased African demography. The lady on the other is very upset and couldn't care less about sounding nice or pleasing anyone at the moment. That's someone who's been hurt.

Before y'all come for me, please know that no woman has the right to wake up and kick her partner out of thier house just like that. They pay the rent/mortgage together, and the lady has just as much right as the man (it's not like Africa where the man is the only source of income in many homes). To kick one partner out of the house, you must obtain a legal permission for that. Such permissions are given on the ground of abuse, cheating, etc. So whenever you see a man leaving the house for a woman without making a fuss, he must have done something that he wouldn't want to get to court. So they just give in at the moment and resort to reasoning afterwards or, like in this case, appeal to public sympathy.

I see how this video can be triggering to Nigerians who are used to having it the other way round. Y'all forget that men throw women out of the house everyday in Nigeria and nobody makes a big deal about it. The logic is, it is his house. So going by that same logic, when it is not just his house anymore, it makes sense that he becomes just as accountable as the woman.

I wish them peace!

It's a skit. I follow these couples on Facebook. They are probably just portraying what men face in uk
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Ronjule: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Pls watch the video they were acting in a script
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by UnabashedIPOB: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bvlgari:
Nigerian lady kicks her husband out of his own home in the UK after he brought her over from Nigeria 2years ago and even paid for her nursing school and training 😮😮🤔

I hope you know this video is a re-enactment and NOT the actual video of what happened!
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by ianq: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
My man still dey call her 'honey' angry grin cheesy[/s][s]

Old habits die hard, i guess
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Otun ti Zẹh cool
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
That looks like an apartment and not a house
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by MolarT(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bvlgari:

na skit be this... I know the couple here in UK. They are skit makers
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bvlgari:

. hahahhahahaha
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Kelvin3476: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
vee22:
Nigerian men get fish brain dey would never learn
we have more here that doesn't want to believe. preaching shit in my ear

they will crying when it happened.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by MusaChukwudi: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Make una dey reason these things abeg! No one can kick you out of your home unless you give that person leverage over you and that leverage does not simply come by being married to the person. This man obviously did something that he conveniently left out of the video he made to make it appear she just woke up to kick him out. undecided

Abroad no be Nigeria wey man fit wake up decide to send his wife back to her papa house because he wants a new wife. No, abroad you have to have a justifiable reason to kick someone, particularly a spouse, out of your home. undecided

You are effing m@d…..
You give leverage to a woman by virtue of marriage. FYI if you have a daughter in the west her chances of getting married is less than 20%!! Millions of them roaming the street never to find a slave, sorry husband.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
superCleanworks:

so just because he is showing restrain, being calm and collected instead of raging and violent, then he is the evil one here? And you walk around with this type of upside-down brain talking to people daily?

see how he used the word HURT like a zee world vagina, why don't you just get her address so you can go there and do a proper ass kissing?
. hahahahhahah that gender!
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Postinor:
with all due respect,u are a fool

This is what people called "Polite Insult"

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Wsx2: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Only a simp will come back home to pick a nigerian lady for marriage

You are putting a whole problem upon yourself, once dogs are. Fed they bite you

It Is better for a residence abroad to throw you out than a woman who you sponsored into the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by drnoel: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bvlgari:

What movie is this
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by drnoel: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bvlgari:

What movie is this
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Archie30: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Darammliveth:
This is sad 🥺

But I'm not sure where they get the idea that you could kick your husband out in UK. Rule of thumb, if tenancy agreement is in your name or jointly held, nobody kicks you out or makes you homeless. She phones the police, no problem, them too can't kick you out of your home. Importantly, ensure you have your lawyer's contact handy. Do not accept to leave. Simple! If you do, that's willingly making yourself homeless. Then if you have a joint mortgage make sure ownership of the house or flat is also shared; the percentage owned by each person should be clearly stated in the property deeds. Don't be deceived by make belief or fly around gossips. They 're all bullshit bingos. Just be clear to protect yourself and make sure you lose not a penny of your hard work

1 Like

Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by Ade4God: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
I saw that video too, it was a skit to sensitise people on the problems faced abroad when you take your spouse abroad. You need to be 1000% sure the lady wont turn on you as soon as she gets to abroad.
Re: Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria by pacowa4029: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
"Tabonito Brasil" is a Brazilian online video platform that showcases a variety of content, including viral videos, funny clips, and entertaining content from around the world. The platform has become increasingly popular in Brazil and other countries, with a large following on social media. "Tabonito Brasil" features a mix of user-generated content and curated videos, providing a diverse range of entertainment options for viewers.

The platform has gained a reputation for its humorous and lighthearted content, with many viewers turning to "Tabonito Brasil" as a source of entertainment and escapism. https://tabonitobrasilbr.net/ The platform has also been recognized for its ability to promote new and emerging talent in the online entertainment industry, providing a platform for up-and-coming content creators to showcase their work and reach a wider audience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos / UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.