Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload (14468 Views)

2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by Pickmycall: 7:14am On Mar 12, 2023
Man-made glitched.
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by edungene7: 7:15am On Mar 12, 2023
lies from the pit of hell how come it took almost one month for this fact to come out this guys thing we are stupid sha werey ni awon people ye sha
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by Faceonme1443: 7:20am On Mar 12, 2023
If the results uploaded on the inec server tally with the results collated at the polling units,so what difference does it make. Obi that provided only 40,000 polling agents instead of 176,000 agents,how will Peter Obi proof to the court that that he won or the elections were rigged in over 70% of the polling units where he had no party agents. Court will ask him to produce his party agent for any polling units that rigging is mentioned.
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by Collinsanele: 7:31am On Mar 12, 2023
Deltafirstson:

https://punchng.com/how-crashed-server-frustrated-presidential-nass-election-results-upload/?

500 error means internal server error meaning there is a bug or mistake in the backend code and it has nothing to do with the BVAS machine. Reconfiguring the BVAS machine has nothing to do with the 500 error code from the server.
Nigerians, there is something fishy going on in INEC.
There is a possibility that the backend/server code was deliberately tampered with by INEC to prevent the real time uploading of the results.
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by Dododawa01: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2023
manutdrichie:
The only body language that is preventing us from setting the country on fire

Set it on fire and die but u shd go ahead
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by israelmao(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2023
INEC has finally found an excuse for uploading presidential and National Assembly election results.Bloody rigger.
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by ProtectMyMoney: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2023
If Crashed server did not affect House of Assembly and Senatorial uploads, then INEC is talking Balabluu. Someone with Backend access simply disabled uploads to Presidential database.

That is why Parties should be given access to inspect election materials and Bivas. There will be a time stamp with Narrative of what happened at the time., Who logged in, what action was taken etc at the backend.
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2023
Kenya election 2022 voter turnout 64%

That is 14 million out of 22 million Kenyan citizens voted in their election.

But in Nigeria so-called giant of Africa,
Voter turnout was a mere 25% by far lower than previous ones.

That's 25 million Nigerians out of 94 million voted in this election! grin

INEC & APC have successfully made Nigeria a bad joke! grin
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2023
bsolushola82:
Another story

glitches wait for the day of election abi!

i thought that the server went down ! when we tell them that it is AWS . now it is a error on the code

allow the party agent to be present on the reconfiguration center answer NO!

This democracy don tire us . No be by force oooo. We get Military Government before democracy
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by themanderon: 8:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Nothing crashed. If indeed it crashed why did they decide to announce unverifiable results? Why did they not just cancel the whose exercise and reschedule? Why the rush to announce doctored results that could not be verified by anyone but the criminal Mahmood himself?
Every time they take billions to conduct elections and then come up with excuses and ask aggrieved parties to go to court. We can as well stay in our houses on election day and let the courts decide our political leaders. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by Trendishine: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2023
Soon they will say snake swallowed the server. Bunch of filthy criminals using the gutter media punch , next will be the nation newspaper, to propagate lies and promote criminality. Your sins must surely find you out. This end for you criminal rouges is here already. Lies and propaganda peddlers
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by Pechykedgg: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2023
Its very unfortunate that Punch Newspaper is defending evil, I never knew their true colour.
Judging from the billions Ayaneck collected for this election this excuse is a further insult to our collective sensibility.

1 Like

Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by babajeje123(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2023
All their IT staff should be sacked, including the chairman.
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by ukenke: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by Neoteny7: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2023
How anyone thinks this smug dunce would make a good president is beyond me.

They act as if he wasn't once a governor, a poor one at that, and never did anything significant after leaving office beyond dishing out a pack of lies at every chance.

The worst yeriba will always be better than the best the Nyamiris can prop up.

Their senator is cooling his heels in a UK cell, their messiah is in jail wearing the same Fendi garb, and now this clownish pretender who came a distant third is nothing but a deluded rabble-rouser.

Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by ugofab11(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2023
I no know who stupid pass between INEC and the poster of this nonsense who seem to believe this shit.Abeg my fellow nairalanders help me chose wisely
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by Niceiroko: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2023
Lies
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:03am On Mar 12, 2023
So only one code error crashed the 3 billion naira spent for the election

This shows INEC was bribed with more than the spent 3 billion and more than the agony and pity of Nigerians .....

Nothing good will ever come out of INEC, from all their Top workers who were bought into this corrupt mess...

You all will have millions but your children will remain the agony and plights Nigerians are suffering to you all .....
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2023
Neoteny7:
How anyone thinks this smug dunce would make a good president is beyond me.

They act as if he wasn't once a governor, a poor one at that, and never did anything significant after leaving office beyond dishing out a pack of lies at every chance.

The worst yeriba will always be better than the best the Nyamiris can prop up.

Their senator is cooling his heels in a UK cell, their messiah is in jail wearing the same Fendi garb, and now this clownish pretender who came a distant third is nothing but a deluded rabble-rouser.

We thought Igbos hate other Nigerians......Yoruba and propaganda
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by Princedapace(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2023
Badgers14:

Journalism in Nigeria is gone.

Wait until you see this story on the nation newspaper.

Punch Said server crashed, nation might say the server disappeared grin

I dont even know when we got down this low in everything!
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by adabaraabdul: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2023
manutdrichie:
If you want tonset the country on fire, kindly be the one leading the charge.
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by williams85(m): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Imagine paying 300 billion naira for election and be complaining of server failure..
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by pquaver(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2023
manutdrichie:

Go and set ur fathers house on fire not Nigeria.. Na only u vote? My friend u lost, don't think na only u get madness when others start now u begin to claim victim..
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2023
Then conduct a fresh presidential election if it was not deliberate.

If examination question paper leaks, do you go ahead with the same question paper?

Or are you claiming you don't know people's hope on a credible election is hinged on immediate upload.

Just like integrity of the exam is hinged on unleaked question paper.

Do you also claim you don't know what Nigerian politicians are capable of doing under such circumstance?

When you people are ready, truth will emerge.
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by ZombieSlayer1: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Princedapace:
How stupid can punch be?
Some of us are software developers. Punch, u should have done ur own investigation. Imagine how lazy Nigeria media can be. U simply interviewed inec staff and that was it.
Did u try to check what type of error was the 500 code?
Did u do secret interviews of top inec tech staff?
I trust foreign media, they can do way better.
That's even the most annoying part, coming online to tell is this rubbish. Any 500 error is a server error. INEC's irev uses an AWS server and AWS is infinitely scalable so are they trying to tell us the server crashed from handling too much requests?

These people no rate us at all
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by Dogalmighty17: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2023
Salvation03:
Please guys, please don't just scroll pass, please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Scammer. Don't you ever get tired of spamming threads with your lies? It is always one cooked up garbage or another. Go and work!

1 Like

Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by Gbogbowa: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2023
If server jammed what stop you from allowing Pdp and Lp to inspect the BVAS and other sensitive material used during the election, its was a delebrate attempt to rig
Re: How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload by TrumpDonald2: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2023
tuoyoojo:
Server that allowed senate and house of representative data to be uploaded but mysterious prevented the presidential from going abi

These people must think we are fools

Court has given the order for the BVAS machine to be inspected but being reconfigured, till now INEC is yet to obey the court order

These people are daring the Nigerian people o

This kind, "we would not allow you inspect the machine, what can you do"

Oil dey your head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With State And Federal Leaders / Sans Resolve To Tackle FGN Over Onnoghen, Usoro’s Trial / Why Nigeria Can’t Meet OPEC’s 1.8mb/d Oil Production Quota ― FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.