Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

What's Your Favourite Prayer Posture? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Favourite Prayer Posture? (9660 Views)

As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying? / What's Your Favourite Christian Music? / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favourite Prayer Posture? by SpravdiTreba: 3:07am On Mar 13, 2023
I had an excellent experience at this barbershop. The staff were friendly and professional, and they listened to exactly what I wanted for my haircut. The shop itself was clean and well-maintained. I would definitely recommend this barbershop to anyone looking for a great haircut in a welcoming atmosphere. https://809franklinave.com/
Re: What's Your Favourite Prayer Posture? by Tonytonex(m): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
No it isn't with respect to the point I was making there which is sleeping when one is meant to be praying. They were supposed to be praying as Jesus was, not sleeping, hence Jesus cautioning them about it. They didn't work more than Jesus, so that shouldn't be an excuse.

Also i never said they should have been walking but that it has helped me to avoid sleeping when praying so don't get it mixed up.
okay sir.
I get your point.
Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Prayer Posture? by Tonytonex(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
No it isn't with respect to the point I was making there which is sleeping when one is meant to be praying. They were supposed to be praying as Jesus was, not sleeping, hence Jesus cautioning them about it. They didn't work more than Jesus, so that shouldn't be an excuse.

Also i never said they should have been walking but that it has helped me to avoid sleeping when praying so don't get it mixed up.
on the bolded, The burden was on Jesus. "Na pesin wey wear shoes know where e dey..."

On your position, that's the best for night prayers. It's highly recommended.
Re: What's Your Favourite Prayer Posture? by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2023
Tonytonex:
on the bolded, The burden was on Jesus. "Na pesin wey wear shoes know where e dey..."

On your position, that's the best for night prayers. It's highly recommended.
You have a valid point too on the bolded. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Prayer Posture? by Tonytonex(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
You have a valid point too on the bolded. Thanks.
you're welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Religious Studies; Questions And Answers. / The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". / What Is The Difference Between A Prayer And A Wish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.