Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband (27694 Views)

Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos / Don’t Vote For Atiku In 2019, Adamawa Crown Prince Tells Electorates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by jokky44: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2023
Mercy Johnson is full of appreciation as her husband Prince Odi Okojie emerges the winner in the Federal House of Representatives in Esan North-east/ south-east.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx410EvWE5k

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by IamNat: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2023
First to comment after several years on Nairaland. grin grin grin grin

Congratulations to Mercy and her husband!!!

Asíwájú Bọ́lá Ahmed Tinubu will be president from May 29th till 2031. Glorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by storm001(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2023
A woman who push her husband to greater height is what every man should crave for. Not all this incarnate children with nothing to offer but billing and ass.

Meanwhile Tinubu should be reminded that the mandate he stole will soon be reclaimed.

Modified

You all should quit the mention cause you only end up showing your resilience you are to make sure naija never get better.

God will shame you all.

92 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by bigdammyj: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2023
Noted.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by zionic(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2023
i am very happy for her

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by obuneme: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by fredoooooo: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2023
Weldone Mercy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by barondmoni: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2023
She was very lucky it's wasn't elluped.

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Legitisreal: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2023
Very well

Next Year Edo is going labour party and Esan

Esan lokan

14 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Jestin: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2023
Appreciation highly welcomed provided your husband will not steal our constituency funds.

Esan Oye

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Waakanda: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2023
Issorite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by id4sho(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2023
You-all be nice to constituents so as to be voted again tongue

If you chop alone, na worse breakfast and trenches loading

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by AnyanwuSilas: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2023
Hmm she can speak many languages.

I better learn Chinese than to learn any other Nigerian language

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by God1000(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2023
She's so happy.

The husband of Regina Daniel is also a senator-elect now

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Legitisreal: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2023
Na mercy Johnson video I click to hear her speak esan

But na chibuzour voice cover her own

All these lazy bloggers

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by BeanX(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2023
Congrats to your hubby.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Kagawa10: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2023
Better wife.

Unlike the dumb Adesua.

storm001:
A woman who push her husband to greater height is was every man should crave for. Not all this incarnate children with nothing to offer but billing and ass.

Meanwhile Tinubu should be reminded that the mandate he stole will soon be reclaimed.

What mandate? Tell your delusional Criminal Obi to go contend the second position with Atiku. Thief!

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by otokx(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2023
Congratulations, she is doing well. Truly a wise woman buildeth her house.

This is the word from the Lord.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by money121(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Urbanchampion: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Congratulations to the happy family

Na so e supposed be

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Thomasankara(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2023
[/color]na every language this lady wan dey speak, make she go learn one foreign language na[color=#770077]
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by hslbroker2(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2023
A woman who push her husband to greater height is was every man should crave for. Not all this incarnate children with nothing to offer but billing and ass.

Meanwhile check my signature for your iron rod and woods

My number is in my signature

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by blowjohn(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2023
storm001:

Oga go and queue up for cash.

U no get cash for hand, na tinubu be ur problem

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Isabi4lov: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2023
I love how she cares for her home , it shows the man really loves her grin

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Godfullsam(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Good for her.

I hope her husband will attract dividend of democracy to his constituency.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by BeanX(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Legitisreal:
Na mercy Johnson video I click to hear her speak esan

But na chibuzour voice cover her own

All these lazy bloggers
I dey hate all these bloggers voice pass anything, any time I hear it I just skip the video immediately.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Mindlog: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Nice one........she has flair for languages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by free2ryhme: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2023
jokky44:
Mercy Johnson is full of appreciation as her husband Prince Odi Okojie emerges the winner in the Federal House of Representatives in Esan North-east/ south-east.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx410EvWE5k

Proudly esan

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by jayinfo2(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Wow the esan was so fluent ,I cant even speak like this as an Esan boy.

Omo i gat call my people for house today make me too speak Esan.

This language is so beautiful.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline / Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.