Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband (27700 Views)

Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos / Don’t Vote For Atiku In 2019, Adamawa Crown Prince Tells Electorates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by ekhai(m): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2023
Legitisreal:
Very well

Next Year Edo is going labour party and Esan

Esan lokan
APC is taking over Edo State next year. An Esan governor is more likely. Nothing for labour in the Edo State election. There's nothing like pitobi influence there. Edo is APC. PDP IS completely finished in Edo State.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Mexyz(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2023
bazoodo:
better don't waste your time polishing your skill in a language spoken by a minority tribe even though you from there. Don't think Esan is spoken by up to 3 million people. You understanding is fine . So Learn to speak languages spoken by majority tribes especially Yoruba and Hausa Igbo. So you can use it to climb up fast
This your advice is very wrong Sir.
What makes you think he won't meet an Esan man who would be willing to help him if only he can speak the language?

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Truthisunique2: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2023
jayinfo2:

I dont think i subscribe to this.

Its my mother language and i think i am supposed to understand it.

Speaking yoruba,Igbo or Hausa is never a criteria to climb to the top in Nigeria
leave that werey

It's your mother tongue, me I won't leave my mother tongue to go learn another person own

After English for universal communication, I speak pidgin or use esan

I won't learn anything else

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Jones4190(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2023
storm001:
A woman who push her husband to greater height is was every man should crave for. Not all this incarnate children with nothing to offer but billing and ass.

Meanwhile Tinubu should be reminded that the mandate he stole will soon be reclaimed.
stop this nonsense, she didn't push price to greater heights, prince was already a millionaire before he meet mercy Johnson

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by unitysheart(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2023
jayinfo2:
Wow the esan was so fluent ,I cant even speak like this as an Esan boy.

Omo i gat call my people for house today make me too speak Esan.

This language is so beautiful.

I spent about 5 years IN Esan land, around Ujiogba, Ugun, Ebelle, Ugbegun. I'm elated seeing how this Kogi born Mercy can speak Esan so fluently. Means she really put her heart and mind into learning the language and that she loves her husband.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by jayinfo2(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2023
Truthisunique2:
leave that werey

It's your mother tongue, me I won't leave my mother tongue to go learn another person own

After English for universal communication, I speak pidgin or use esan

I won't learn anything else

I wonder too ooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by jayinfo2(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2023
unitysheart:

I spent about 5 years IN Esan land, around Ujiogba, Ugun, Ebelle, Ugbegun. I'm elated seeing how this Kogi born Mercy can speak Esan so fluently. Means she really put her heart and mind into learning the language and that she loves her husband.

I was really surprised to see it too.

I never knew someone that is not a native of Esan can be this fluent in the language.

Sometimes I wish I could just marry an Esan lady so we can speak the language with our children.

Im not certain i can see someone else not Esan speaking like the way Mercy is speaking it .

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Bmaster(m): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2023
PrettygirI200:
I am more beautiful than Ugly Johnson😁😁😂😂
These Nl girls below didn't go to church today,they are at home billing one random guy for tfare to go to church 😂😂😂
Broke oloshos😂😏😏
Goodlady stxrlight Magnoliaa Jeon Siofra Candidlady Simplepee Sheistoopretty Persephone1 Pocohantas Abkayee Sweetvie Nia69 ahnie
Signed peettygirl200
u no fine anything.
If u actually fine,show us ur back side.

After all,they said the beauty of a woman dey 4 her backside.
Let me do the comparison with it and that of mercy johnson
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by favour32(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2023
This na correct woman.
When a wife, understands and speaks the language of her husband, which is completely different from hers,she is golden and not just self_interest.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2023
IamNat:
First to comment after several years on Nairaland. grin grin grin grin

Congratulations to Mercy and her husband!!!

Asíwájú Bọ́lá Ahmed Tinubu will be president from now till 2031. Glorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!
And congratulations to u too sad
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Oju4190: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2023
All dis Nollywood actor and actresses.wen dey get to Political position dey begin to dey misbehave.....eg Desmond Elliott
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by ComptonGee: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2023
storm001:
A woman who push her husband to greater height is was every man should crave for. Not all this incarnate children with nothing to offer but billing and ass.

Meanwhile Tinubu should be reminded that the mandate he stole will soon be reclaimed.

I like how you fools wail about Tinubu on every single news. Shows how pained you lots are grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by IbileIfe: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2023
IamNat:
First to comment after several years on Nairaland. grin grin grin grin

Congratulations to Mercy and her husband!!!

Asíwájú Bọ́lá Ahmed Tinubu will be president from now till 2031. Glorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!
No photo in bikini.
NA lie.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Babastrong(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2023
Failure of Peter Obi in the last election is the failure of religious politics in Nigeria. Don't let anybody deceive you. While failure of Atiku is a failure of regional politics. With Tinubu, Nigerians voted for Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by alizma: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2023
You can't regret being good to Ebira woman. When they love, they love with everything in them. The truth is no matter how difficult a language is, the extent to which you understand it has a link to the extent of your love for the people. Mercy embrace her new home wholeheartedly.
Congratulations to the family and to the people.
Finally don't let down the people that stood under the hot sun to vote you in. I wish them success

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Juju70(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
Shey all this acting na into chopping things! Na wa o 9ja politics. Chop and quench
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by bazoodo: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mexyz:

This your advice is very wrong Sir.
What makes you think he won't meet an Esan man who would be willing to help him if only he can speak the language?
Whats the probability of meeting an Esan man in so many situations?? Let's be factual. Today most Yoruba musicians are the biggest African artistes. They sing in Yoruba they already have a huge audience as Yoruba speakers are already about 50 Million people. Then they leverage on that popularity and go on to dominate Africa. Why do you think parents pay a lot for their kids to learn French??
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by bazoodo: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
jayinfo2:

I dont think i subscribe to this.

Its my mother language and i think i am supposed to understand it.

Speaking yoruba,Igbo or Hausa is never a criteria to climb to the top in Nigeria
it is a criteria. It's so funny you writing in a foreign language that originated thousands of miles away in Europe which you are proud of. But you don't want to speak languages that are widely spoken in your own country and across Africa. Ask yourself why it's mostly Yoruba musicians that are ruling the music industry with clearly Yoruba music. They dominating the whole world with it now. Or which Esan musician has dominated the Nigerian music industry and then Africa?? It's the audience. We strive to speak English cos it's widely spoken around the world and we sure it will open doors for us. The Chinese hustle to speak English. So if the three major languages in Nigeria are widely spoken and will help you why not learn them??
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by jayinfo2(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
ukaface:
I am ashamed of myself
Edo state wey I Dey claim na for mouth, low-key I wish I can speak

You go still sabi better pass me i know
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by awofemi26(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
That's if he doesn't die before d first quarter of his tenure
😂😂
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by unitysheart(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
jayinfo2:

I was really surprised to see it too.

I never knew someone that is not a native of Esan can be this fluent in the language.

Sometimes I wish I could just marry an Esan lady so we can speak the language with our children.

Im not certain i can see someone else not Esan speaking like the way Mercy is speaking it .

I so much doubt it too.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by KingDamzzy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Very good wife. She supported her husband all through the campaign process even when people criticized her because he was a member of APC.

Unlike Adesua that was supporting PDP for Banky's aspirations and Obi for presidential aspirations which came back to turn against them because the headless mob were only voting for parties and not candidates.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Tohmey(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Smiles. . .
Bros, I will give you Red Card o o. .
IamNat:

Oh, I didn't know we were supposed to decide by their complexion.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by EROMS38(m): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esan Oye
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by highchief1: 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
barondmoni:
She was very lucky it's wasn't elluped.
na who no Dey on ground LP Dey win.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Emir01: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Not easy to win under apc is a fallacy not supported by science.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by xangerar: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mercy seems to pick up languages easily. I was so impressed with her Igbo in a certain nollywood movie that I thought she was a natural born Igbo speaker.
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
jokky44:
Mercy Johnson is full of appreciation as her husband Prince Odi Okojie emerges the winner in the Federal House of Representatives in Esan North-east/ south-east.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx410EvWE5k
Owhioma obokhian! Esan oye oye!! cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by ukaface(f): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
jayinfo2:

You go still sabi better pass me i know
I swear I no sabi anything…. Maybe if pidgin can be the second language then, I fit boast ontop pidgin
Re: Mercy Johnson Speaks Esan, Thanks Electorates For Voting For Her Husband by storm001(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
ComptonGee:

I like how you fools wail about Tinubu on every single news. Shows how pained you lots are grin grin

I like how you portray your resilience on making sure naija never get better.

God will shame you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari With Thabo Mbeki And Abdulsalam Abubakar (photo) / Ibrahim Magu: Fight Against Corruption Has Just Started And Corruption Knows It. / Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.