Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. (1432 Views)

Gbadebo Is The Only True Lagosian In The Lagos Governorship Race / Why Is It That True Lagosian Always Bear A Foreign Or English Surname ? / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by OKOATA(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2023
I see alot of Yorubas on nairaland claiming Lagos no man's land, but majority of them aren't even from Lagos 🙂. Mind you I'm from Ogbomosho, Oyo state. So no tribalism here. If you are a true Lagosian solve this puzzle and let's see how far you really know your state.

1 Share

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by chamboi1: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2023
All Yorubas are indigenous of all Yoruba Land. From Offa to Badagry. YORUBA Ni gbobowa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by chamboi1: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2023
Yes, some of us had to stay in ileife, ogbomoso, Abeokuta and Ilaro for strategic reasons based on our History and how devastated slavery sent us running from near the Coast.
Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by BossGerald: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2023
chamboi1:
All Yorubas are indigenous of all Yoruba Land. From Offa to Badagry. YORUBA Ni gbobowa.

Taa! Shut up, you are the real land grabbers...you abandoned your oyo and ekiti villages to lagos and start dragging land and politics with lagosian in the guise that its a yoruba land.

Why you no go drag land with kwarans, Ogun people, ondo people?? Abi those one's no be yoruba land??

7 Likes

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by BurialGround: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2023
chamboi1:

All Nigerians are indigenous of all Nigerian States, can vote and be voted for in any state of the federation.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by Zonefree(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2023
1. Ketu

3. Victoria Island

4. Agege

5. Eti Osa

7. Banana island

5 Likes

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

Taa! Shut up, you are the real land grabbers...you abandoned your oyo and ekiti villages to lagos and start dragging land and politics with lagosian in the guise that its a yoruba land.

Why you no go drag land with kwarans, Ogun people, ondo people?? Abi those one's no be yoruba land??
Did you not see "Offa" in his post ?
Are you that dump?

And what do you mean Ogun & Ondo Pple are they not Yorubas aswell!

Are you a fool?🤔

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by BossGerald: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Did you not see "Offa" in his post ?
Are you that dump?

And what do you mean Ogun & Ondo Pple are they not Yorubas aswell!

Are you a fool?🤔

Ask your ogbomoso brother why he dey drag lagos land and politics with lagosians??

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by MrBiGGEST(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

Ask your ogbomoso brother why he dey drag lagos land and politics with lagosians??
Lagos is a Yorubaland
It's also land to Indigenous Eguns and Aworis (a Yoruba subgroup) aswell as other Yorubas,
Who became the first settlers and owners of Lagos. Even aside the fact that Lagos is in SW region (Yorubaland) of Nigeria occupied with Yoruba kingdoms.

Worry about your state.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by BossGerald: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Lagos is a Yorubaland
It's also land to Indigenous Eguns and Aworis aswell .

Worry about your state

You should worry more about your backward ekiti village too and leave lagos politics for her indigenous people

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by chamboi1: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

There are non state people in ogun oyo OSUN ekiti that actually get political post.
Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by chamboi1: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

lagos and ogbomoso is for all yorubas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by chamboi1: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

You should worry more about your backward ekiti village too and leave lagos politics for her indigenous people
Yoruba own lagos period!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by chamboi1: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yoruba

1 Like

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by flokii: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Igbos are divisive and deceptive people always wanting to profit from division.. Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi are pure Yorubas like those of us in South West and we reckon with that fact..

An Igbo in his usual divisive tactics will be telling the Badagry, Epe etc. that their brothers from Ogbomoso are land grabbers while he that entered night bus, crossed river Niger and travelled over 1000 miles has good intentions.

I'll keep saying it sha.. it's the quiet and hardworking Igbos that have invested their all in SW especially Lagos that I feel sorry for. The Aworis are even deadlier than liberal Yorubas from other states in SW.
You people should continue to allow likes of Jimi Agbaje, Bode George etc. fool you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by angelboy01(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
1 Ketu
2 Alagomeji
3 Maryland
4 Apapa
5 Eti osa
6 Magodo
7 Owode
8 Banana Island
9 Mile 12
10 Oyingbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by angelboy01(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Zonefree:
1. Ketu

3. Victoria Island

4. Agege

5. Eti Osa

7. Banana island
3 is Maryland, 4 is Apapa.
Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by Ttalk: 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
OKOATA:
I see alot of Yorubas on nairaland claiming Lagos no man's land, but majority of them aren't even from Lagos 🙂. Mind you I'm from Ogbomosho, Oyo state. So no tribalism here. If you are a true Lagosian solve this puzzle and let's see how far you really know your state.

Ketu
Alagomeji
Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Only that Magodo is not convincing yet to me
angelboy01:
1 Ketu
2 Alagomeji
3 Maryland
4 Apapa
5 Eti osa
6 Magodo
7 Owode
8 Banana Island
9 Mile 12
10 Oyingbo
Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by DMerciful(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
There is nothing like Yoruba land in the constitution. Before Nigeria, there was nothing like Yoruba land
chamboi1:

1 Like

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by DMerciful(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yorubas are shouting one Yoruba because of Lagos that they did not build. Unfortunately for you guys, Lagos belongs to all Nigerians equally
flokii:
Igbos are divisive and deceptive people always wanting to profit from division.. Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi are pure Yorubas like those of us in South West and we reckon with that fact..

An Igbo in his usual divisive tactics will be telling the Badagry, Epe etc. that their brothers from Ogbomoso are land grabbers while he that entered night bus, crossed river Niger and travelled over 1000 miles has good intentions.

I'll keep saying it sha.. it's the quiet and hardworking Igbos that have invested their all in SW especially Lagos that I feel sorry for. The Aworis are even deadlier than liberal Yorubas from other states in SW.
You people should continue to allow likes of Jimi Agbaje, Bode George etc. fool you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by Kagawa10: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
DMerciful:
There is nothing like Yoruba land in the constitution. Before Nigeria, there was nothing like Yoruba land

Without Yoruba, Nigeria can't exist in the first place. Yoruba makes it up! It's Yoruba land. Sink that into your skull.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by flokii: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
DMerciful:
Yorubas are shouting one Yoruba because of Lagos that they did not build. Unfortunately for you guys, Lagos belongs to all Nigerians equally

Lagos belong to Yorubas whether you accept or not.. it's called 'Ilu Eko ni ipinle Yoruba' FYI.

The Federal govt. has completed handover of leftover federal structures and assets to LASG... you and your co-travellers can continue dwelling in the past of Lagos once being Federal Capital Territory.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by DMerciful(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bring any official map that says Yoruba land. If you cant then you're a joker!
Kagawa10:

Without Yoruba, Nigeria can't exist in the first place. Yoruba makes it up! It's Yoruba land. Sink that into your skull.
Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by Kagawa10: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
DMerciful:
Bring any official map that says Yoruba land. If you cant then you're a joker!

The federalism! The indigenous people! You dey craze

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by Zincfingers: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
It's funny how beerfraudians are now telling us there's nothing like Yorubaland but Nigeria grin cheesy

See real unity beggars cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by DMerciful(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
You guys make noise on social media yet own zero land in Lagos. Many of you cannot even vote in Lagos! I stayed in Lagos btw 2010 and 2011 yet have my PVC in Lagos. I have more say in Lagos than many urchins
flokii:

Lagos belong to Yorubas whether you accept or not.. it's called 'Ilu Eko ni ipinle Yoruba' FYI.

The Federal govt. has completed handover of leftover federal structures and assets to LASG... you and your co-travellers can continue dwelling in the past of Lagos once being Federal Capital Territory.
Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by flokii: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
DMerciful:
You guys make noise on social media yet own zero land in Lagos. Many of you cannot even vote in Lagos! I stayed in Lagos btw 2010 and 2011 yet have my PVC in Lagos. I have more say in Lagos than many urchins

Awa la l'eko.. na we get Lagos. You my friend are just an atohunrinwa.
I can govern Lagos tomorrow but you can't.. that is the difference. E clear?

1 Like

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by lwisee: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
6....Mangoro

Most people got it wrong
Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by olamieseun(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Oduduwa is the father of all yoruba region.,am full blood of lagosian,my mother compound in lagos is Shasore while my father is from Onisowo compound..if any lagosian can say his compound in Lagos then is not lagosian.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A True Lagosian Come In Here. by DMerciful(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
You wont govern Lagos.
flokii:

Awa la l'eko.. na we get Lagos. You my friend are just an atohunrinwa.
I can govern Lagos tomorrow but you can't.. that is the difference. E clear?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Have Finally Answered Peter Obi And His Supporters / Igbos Developed Lagos; They Are The Pioneers, Heroes Of Modern Lagos – Ohanaeze / Protest In Ibadan, Crowd Not Encouraging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.