Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani (1761 Views)

Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2023
Buhari deliberately refused to support Igbo presidency to spite the SE. This fact is as clear as daylight. I am not Igbo. I am from Benue State but let me remind everyone that Igbos are indigenous Nigerians. Igbos are Nigerians by nature. Nigeria is their one and only home and the igbos would come first before the fulani.

The Fulani are not indigenous Nigerians. If migrant Buhari thinks he can mistreat the Igbo and go free, then he is in for a shocker. Fellow Nigerians would stand up for their brothers.

I am in pains because a perfect opportunity to heal the wounds of the civil war and reunite Nigerians for the future is almost lost. Except the judiciary saves the day. Buhari like a typical Fulani trouble maker has left Nigeria on one leg. He deliberately reopened past wound and set the nation on a dangerous path.

Thank God that Nigerians from the North, South, East and West were united in voting Peter Obi in the presidential election. The real results I have seen is conclusive and testament that Nigerians have evolved and are happy to move on in love and unity. But not Buhari, not Fulani.

Buhari's action is typical of every fulani man. They forment trouble everywhere they go. Every community that the fulani entered, today there is regret. From Zamfara, to Kaduna, Zangon Kataf, Jos North, Benue, etc. Every community in Nigeria that the fulani entered, today there are killings and regret. That is the nature of the fulani, they are trouble makers.

Uthman Dan Fodio came into Nigeria and fought the Hausa kings who hosted him. Ahmadu Bello made offensive comments about Nigeria being fulani estate. Imagine a migrant speaking in such manner. Imagine the audacity. The Fulanis in the North are the root causes of the violence, bloodletting, extremism, backwardness and despair that pervades the North.

By nature, the fulani are retrogressive, backward, nomadic and trouble making. Everywhere they go, there is trouble....
That is the exact attitude Buhari showed in the last election. He deliberately wanted spite the igbos and cause more problems for the nation. Thank God, Nigerians have evolved. The igbos are not angry. They know that Nigerians across tribal lines voted for Peter Obi. They know that Nigerians want a national rebirth where everyone feels safe and secure. The igbos would not fall for Buhari's tricks.

As Peter Obi tries to reclaim his mandate, I admonish Nigerians to reflect on Buhari's attitude towards the Nigeria and its peoples. I urge Nigerians to use Buhari's actions to understand why there is crises in the Middle Belt and in the North. The Fulani man never seeks peace. He forments trouble.

Until Nigerians realize that the fulani are backward and retrogressive by nature and that nothing good comes out of them, we would never make progress as a nation. Until the Middle Belt and the North stand United against Fulani, they would never have peace. And they would continue to die.

If Buhari, a migrant, thinks he can get away with spiting indigenous Nigerians like igbos, then he has failed. The Igbos are real Nigerians, they are indigenous, and Nigerians stand strong with their Igbo brothers. And I promise you that Buhari would be the ultimate downfall of Fulani in Nigeria. Mark my words.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by solmusdesigns: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2023
cool

Buhari isn't Fulani technically 👌 his Fulani/Hausa father died when he was 3 and had harem of wives, he was raise by his Kanuri/ Hausa mother and her family

Biko you Ibos should rest.... Tinubu would treat everyone fairly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Buhari isn't Fulani technically 👌 his Fulani/Hausa father died when he was 3 and had harem of wives, he was raise by his Kanuri/ Hausa mother and her family

Biko you Ibos should rest.... Tinubu would treat everyone fairly

I am not igbo. I wrote it there. Pls read. Comment about the killings and trouble making of the fulani. Gosh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2023
Antitankweapon:
Buhari deliberately refused to support Igbo presidency to spite the SE. This fact is as clear as daylight. I am not Igbo. I am from Benue State but let me remind everyone that Igbos are indigenous Nigerians. Igbos are Nigerians by nature. Nigeria is their one and only home and the igbos would come first before the fulani.

The Fulani are not indigenous Nigerians. If migrant Buhari thinks he can mistreat the Igbo and go free, then he is in for a shocker. Fellow Nigerians would stand up for their brothers.

I am in pains because a perfect opportunity to heal the wounds of the civil war and reunite Nigerians for the future is almost lost. Except the judiciary saves the day. Buhari like a typical Fulani trouble maker has left Nigeria on one leg. He deliberately reopened past wound and set the nation on a dangerous path.

Thank God that Nigerians from the North, South, East and West were united in voting Peter Obi in the presidential election. The real results I have seen is conclusive and testament that Nigerians have evolved and are happy to move on in love and unity. But not Buhari, not Fulani.

Buhari's action is typical of every fulani man. They forment trouble everywhere they go. Every community that the fulani entered, today there is regret. From Zamfara, to Kaduna, Zangon Kataf, Jos North, Benue, etc. Every community in Nigeria that the fulani entered, today there are killings and regret. That is the nature of the fulani, they are trouble makers.

Uthman Dan Fodio came into Nigeria and fought the Hausa kings who hosted him. Ahmadu Bello made offensive comments about Nigeria being fulani estate. Imagine a migrant speaking in such manner. Imagine the audacity. The Fulanis in the North are the root causes of the violence, bloodletting, extremism, backwardness and despair that pervades the North.

By nature, the fulani are retrogressive, backward, nomadic and trouble making. Everywhere they go, there is trouble....
That is the exact attitude Buhari showed in the last election. He deliberately wanted spite the igbos and cause more problems for the nation. Thank God, Nigerians have evolved. The igbos are not angry. They know that Nigerians across tribal lines voted for Peter Obi. They know that Nigerians want a national rebirth where everyone feels safe and secure. The igbos would not fall for Buhari's tricks.

As Peter Obi tries to reclaim his mandate, I admonish Nigerians to reflect on Buhari's attitude towards the Nigeria and its peoples. I urge Nigerians to use Buhari's actions to understand why there is crises in the Middle Belt and in the North. The Fulani man never seeks peace. He forments trouble.

Until Nigerians realize that the fulani are backward and retrogressive by nature and that nothing good comes out of them, we would never make progress as a nation. Until the Middle Belt and the North stand United against Fulani, they would never have peace. And they would continue to die.

If Buhari, a migrant, thinks he can get away with spiting indigenous Nigerians like igbos, then he has failed. The Igbos are real Nigerians, they are indigenous, and Nigerians stand strong with their Igbo brothers. And I promise you that Buhari would be the ultimate downfall of Fulani in Nigeria. Mark my words.

Facts
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by BlackAdams007: 11:06am On Jun 01, 2023
They can't accept this cause it's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by mrvitalis(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2023
My happiness is people that matter to Igbos south south and middle belt have now come to understand what Igbos have been passing through

Treating obidients like Igbos gave them first hand experience of all Igbos have faced, gaslighting , projections and all

Reason out south south n middle belt brothers carry this who thing on their head ....we Igbos are used to it

There is absolutely nothing ,I mean nothing Tinubu can do to igbos now that Igbos haven't experienced worse before .... absolutely nothing

Here we are still , buying up their land , Femi that was for 8 years anti Igbos has gone back to call an Igbo man his boss every morning in his own land

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2023
BlackAdams007:
They can't accept this cause it's the truth.

Correct.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2023
mrvitalis:
My happiness is people that matter to Igbos south south and middle belt have now come to understand what Igbos have been passing through

Treating obidients like Igbos gave them first hand experience of all Igbos have faced, gaslighting , projections and all

Reason out south south n middle belt brothers carry this who thing on their head ....we Igbos are used to it

There is absolutely nothing ,I mean nothing Tinubu can do to igbos now that Igbos haven't experienced worse before .... absolutely nothing

Here we are still , buying up their land , Femi that was for 8 years anti Igbos has gone back to call an Igbo man his boss every morning in his own land

Correct

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2023
We speak the truth to power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
Antitankweapon:
We speak the truth to power.
Updated
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
Antitankweapon:

Updated

Updated again.
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Emma513: 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=solmusdesigns post=123505876] cool

Buhari isn't Fulani technically
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by oskopy: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
What a wonderful article in a recent time.fulani with help of few Yoruba criminals made our beautiful country unprogressive. Take for instance during Jonathan, they created Boko Haram to make his government ungovernable, this few Yoruba criminals are also in the picture. Now they brought in Tinubu who failed election woefully just to ignite fire among the southerners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Flathead8: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
You said you want Nigeria to fight the fulani. Let's start with a simple question, tell me just 1 fulani leader or elite that has no hausa bloodline in his/her family/lineage
Antitankweapon:

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
Flathead8:
You said you want Nigeria to fight the fulani. Let's start with a simple question, tell me just 1 fulani leader or elite that has no hausa bloodline in his/her family/lineage

Where did I use the word Fight. Pls shows me. This is how you go about with the half education you get in wasteland. I am not Igbo my friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2023
oskopy:
What a wonderful article in a recent time.fulani with help of few Yoruba criminals made our beautiful country unprogressive. Take for instance during Jonathan, they created Boko Haram to make his government ungovernable, this few Yoruba criminals are also in the picture. Now they brought in Tinubu who failed election woefully just to ignite fire among the southerners.

Fair submission.
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=Emma513 post=123507941][/quote]

Lol. He is pure fulani. His face is 100% fulani. Pls say what you know.
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Flathead8: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
"would never make progress as a nation. Until the Middle Belt and the North stand United against Fulani, they would never have peace."

Antitankweapon:

Where did I use the word Fight. Pls shows me. This is how you go about with the half education you get in wasteland. I am not Igbo my friend.
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
Flathead8:
"would never make progress as a nation. Until the Middle Belt and the North stand United against Fulani, they would never have peace."

Who is this guy ? Who is this? Where did you see fight there? Show me "fight" in my post. Who is this one ooo ??
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Emma513: 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
Antitankweapon:

Lol. He is pure fulani. His face is 100% fulani. Pls say what you know.
PLEASE IT IS NOT ME THAT SAID IT. I AM TRYING TO QUOTE THAT STUPID GUY UP THERE.
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
Emma513:
PLEASE IT IS NOT ME THAT SAID IT. I AM TRYING TO QUOTE THAT STUPID GUY UP THERE.

Ok. My bad.
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
Updated
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by marvrick: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
Won't be an easy task o
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Iceberg3: 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
Coneheaded structures and Fulani abobakus will soon come for your head and tag you ipob in disguise grin
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
marvrick:
Won't be an easy task o
how
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
Iceberg3:
Coneheaded structures and Fulani abobakus will soon come for your head and tag you ipob in disguise grin

Let them come
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Nice2023(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
Anyone that says fulanis aren't trouble makers must be a criminal.
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by marlow1962(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Typing: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
Antitankweapon:

You are Igbo. No Benue man will talk down on Yoruba by calling them Walsteland and other Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
Typing:

You are Igbo. No Benue man will talk down on Yoruba by calling them Walsteland and other Nigerians.

Lol. What is the difference btw Benue and Enugu. I am proudly Benue from the border community with Enugu. So yes, I proudly accept the Igbo tag.
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
Nice2023:
Anyone that says fulanis aren't trouble makers must be a criminal.

Correct. But we need to spread the word, to enlighten Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Opposes Peter Obi’s Request To Tender Exhibit In Court / Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In / President Tinubu Scraps Ministry Of Niger Delta Affairs – Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.