Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) (59881 Views)

Lady Burnt While Answering Call Close To Her Cooking Gas, Dies (Graphic Pix) / Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by pussyeater(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
See his forehead like Obidient own! By their looks, we shall know them. Pipmlesnevakeeyou grin
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Mikesol: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Neutrogena facial bar soap, it's in a small packet and the soap is transparent, trust me
Only on your face everytime u bath.. bio oil is harsh, most times what we use to wash our bodies isn't just ideal
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Lightorder: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Well I don’t know your age. Sometimes, it goes away with age. Just use water to rinse or wash your face. Pimple doesn’t have drugs , my findings. You can only beat them back with some creams . But I once witnessed a very disturbing one which a pharmacist used a combination of doxycycline and one other drug and cream I can’t remember, to clear it
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Geovanni412(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:
Ladies and gentlemen, pimple have finished me. 80% of my forehead have been pimplerized. I need your help nairalanders. I don't feel comfortable under my skin again. And to make it worse, I have an upcoming interview in few days time o.

I used Bio-oil from 1st to 7th of this month but I didn't see any changes and I've long stopped using it. I also used K-brothers papaya soap during that time o.. but no effect

Lastly, does masturbation cos pimples? Cos the thing wants to finish my life.. my 1GB data no longer last up to 3 days o. Pls how can I stop this pimples. I want to have the skin of a new born baby o 😢. Pls helpful suggestions is needed house

If you want to quit masturbation, DM me. I can help you if you are serious
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by crownprince23: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=Niwdog post=121683335]Very simple
When next you masturbate use the sperm to rinse your face and apply gbogbonishe[/quote
Chai! This nairaland is just like Twitter. Na werey full this platform
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Bigshots001(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
brain54:
This your head just Dey like head pan…

lipsrsealed

Na to load blocks and cement on top.

I get one friend that year. With your type of head. Him name na Kelly… head big like basin. So I Dey call am heady or big-head-Kelly.

I no get anything to contribute to your topic.

No vex…

Eduardo!

🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭, Laughter wan choke me die here 😭😭🤣🤣
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Niwdog:
Very simple
When next you masturbate use the sperm to rinse your face and apply gbogbonishe
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by jibrilELsudan: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
USE KUKUNASE JUICE

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by PeggySandas(f): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:
Ladies and gentlemen, pimple have finished me. 80% of my forehead have been pimplerized. I need your help nairalanders. I don't feel comfortable under my skin again. And to make it worse, I have an upcoming interview in few days time o.

I used Bio-oil from 1st to 7th of this month but I didn't see any changes and I've long stopped using it. I also used K-brothers papaya soap during that time o.. but no effect

Lastly, does masturbation cos pimples? Cos the thing wants to finish my life.. my 1GB data no longer last up to 3 days o. Pls how can I stop this pimples. I want to have the skin of a new born baby o 😢. Pls helpful suggestions is needed house

What kind of cream do you use?
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Autobot05: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Niwdog:
Very simple
cheesy

1 Share

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by AMI3(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bros u too wahala ur self.

Don't charge soap or cream.
Make sure u maintain one cream and soap all the time.

Wash your face with soap in the morning and evening when u want to sleep.

Do this as an habit.

Or try urine therapy especially in the night.
By using ur urine to watch your face before going to sleep the pimples will be dried. Try that if u see result come and thanks giving to aza.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by saysugar(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
See follow this cheap method and praise God, use warm water to bath often,goto all this local herb joint, buy kokoro soap(ose kokoro) it's black and buy agunmu kokoro to mix with pap and drink [always wash your face with the soap daily,use it for face only and drink the agunmu pap
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Bleeel002: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Avoid using cold water to wash your face, if you need to wash your face use worm water with soap.

1 Like

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Nectarval8: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Avoid Sugar as much as you can and you will see results. The bacteria that causes pimples feeds on sugar, starve them and watch them die and disappear, while doing so, don't forget to apply Tube creams
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Shezzman: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
You crack me up with this comment...
Esoresor:
Your forehead is funny, I laughed so hard .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Brush1: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Niwdog:
Very simple

Please, be serious. Help if you can.

2 Likes

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Brush1: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Your forehead is funny, I laughed so hard .

Why this? He needs help and has cried out. Please, don’t be entirely stupid.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Careente7(m): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Aloe Vera bro,try it;although I know it to clear dark spots but give it a fling.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by olac21(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
What I am seeing here is not even much compared to the way you are painting the whole thing
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by trendo360: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
STOP USING SPONGE ON YOUR FACE ... THE SIMPLE SOLUTION

Pimplewankeeme:

1 Like

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by OboOlora(f): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ikenna-induced head🤣

1 Like

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Blue86(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
My own is , I hope you won't be like the brother who got a job, but ended masturbating heavily in the kitchen of his workplace.
Then got fired.
Because, your main problem now is not the pimples, but masturbation.

And Jesus can give you power to deal with it, making you self controlled.

And you are goodt to go.

2 Likes

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Bigshots001(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
pussyeater:
See his forehead like Obidient own! By their looks, we shall know them. Pipmlesnevakeeyou grin

By their names,we shall know them.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Lifewasgood: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Masturbation does not cause pimple/acne, dirty beddings do! When last did you wash/change your pillowcase?
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Brush1: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

Chai.. but how can I do without it? I want to leave this masturbation but it doesn't want to leave me o ☹️

You can stop, if you set your mind on it. Work on your mind.

1 Like

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Bigshots001(m): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
OboOlora:
Ikenna-induced head🤣

I had a Yoruba friend that year,his name is Lekan..the size of his head is bigger than this one.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Brush1: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

Try bitter leaves. If that is ineffective, try charcoal. Blend and mix in water to make a purée, apply to face and let it sit half an hour, then rinse off.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by OboOlora(f): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bigshots001:

I had a Yoruba friend that year,his name is Lekan..the size of his head is bigger than this one.
Hahahahaha
Yoruba men have big heads but Ibo men have sponge-Bob looking heads 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by fijihems: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Take your fingers off your face and apply only face powder on your face several times in a day and watch the pimples disappear in a short time. If possible pour some powder in a handkerchief and take it in your pocket. Apply the powder in the handkerchief several times a day and avoid using your fingers. Very soon they will all dry out and your face will become free of pimples.

1 Like

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Goodoldays(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Stop buying any cream,no cream clears pimples

Always keep a clean face that’s all,always go with handkerchief,always wash off oil from your face every 30mins and clean up with clean handkerchief.Do this for one month and thank me later

I repeat stop wasting money on creams,it doesn’t clear pimples
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by ejimatic: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

. Buy Whitefield tube

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.