Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) (59964 Views)

Lady Burnt While Answering Call Close To Her Cooking Gas, Dies (Graphic Pix) / Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Pimplewankeeme: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Brush1:

You can stop, if you set your mind on it. Work on your mind.

How pls? I wish I won't see money to sub honestly. Masturbation have ruined me.. I need to be accountable to someone. An idle mind is truly the devils workshop.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Otunbakayce: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:
Ladies and gentlemen, pimple have finished me. 80% of my forehead have been pimplerized. I need your help nairalanders. I don't feel comfortable under my skin again. And to make it worse, I have an upcoming interview in few days time o.

I used Bio-oil from 1st to 7th of this month but I didn't see any changes and I've long stopped using it. I also used K-brothers papaya soap during that time o.. but no effect

Lastly, does masturbation cos pimples? Cos the thing wants to finish my life.. my 1GB data no longer last up to 3 days o. Pls how can I stop this pimples. I want to have the skin of a new born baby o 😒. Pls helpful suggestions is needed house
Go buy and utilise any of these two treatment options;
1. benzoyl peroxide morning
tretinoin evening.

2. Clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide cream together morning and evening.

Use toilet soap to wash your face before eachh application and stay away from sun completely during the treatment period. Get a face cap of you can.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by flokii: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
@OP Stay off oily foods e.g. peanuts/peanut butter, groundnut, butter etc.. reduce anything oil in your diet

2. Always splash water on your face from time to time.. this alone can solve your problem.

3. Don't touch or press the pimples so they don't spread or get infected.. allow them dry off on their own.

4. East well, exercise often and rest well.. stress too can cause system imbalance.
Have a positive mindset and you'd be fine.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Unrated900(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Your forehead is funny, I laughed so hard .

Why you laughing

Na ipob head be that naaa
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Prosper123: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:
Ladies and gentlemen, pimple have finished me. 80% of my forehead have been pimplerized. I need your help nairalanders. I don't feel comfortable under my skin again. And to make it worse, I have an upcoming interview in few days time o.

I used Bio-oil from 1st to 7th of this month but I didn't see any changes and I've long stopped using it. I also used K-brothers papaya soap during that time o.. but no effect

Lastly, does masturbation cos pimples? Cos the thing wants to finish my life.. my 1GB data no longer last up to 3 days o. Pls how can I stop this pimples. I want to have the skin of a new born baby o 😒. Pls helpful suggestions is needed house
Masturbation causes pimples in many because of the the outbreak of hormones during the act. You should stop it first, if not you can't stop the pimples completely. Then after stopping it, buy original crusader soap and use on your face. The pimples will go. For your information, masturbation is not good for your soul.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Unrated900(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Guy go buy orgumentine jare
This thing all and all infections in your body go dried off
Simple
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by GindoX(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:

Nawa for you oooo
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Hardgun: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Niwdog:
Very simple
When next you masturbate use the sperm to rinse your face and apply gbogbonishe
Legend u no how we role
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Oplomo: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Niwdog:
Very simple
When next you masturbate use the sperm to rinse your face and apply gbogbonishe
Afi dokita naa. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by RealEzee(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Use damatol and thank me later cool
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Sirmikky1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
I had to scroll back up and view it again.
Your comment "your forehead is funny" and the forehead really made me laugh out loud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Luu40: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
I think you have peanut allergy.

Try cutting it out of your food substances.

Stay clean and don't eat to be too full.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Prosper123: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
I have told you what to do. If you like continue to listen to people that tell you that masturbation doesn't cause pimples. You have suspected that before even asking.
Have you not noticed that so many girls have outbreak of pimples whenever they are in their cycle. It stops after that. It's the same phenomenon. The surge of hormones during that period causes that. Not different from masturbation. During the act, hormones are produced too. Does it happen to all? No. But it happens to many. This is an anecdotal view that many deny. But it's true.

Try and stop masturbation. You can't do it on your own. First, you need the spirit of Christ in you to empower you and then practically train you on how to overcome it.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Pimplewankeeme: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lolachef:
Bio oil won't help...i wish i can show u my face here but i will advise u to start a skincare....Buy Simple cleanser,Simple soothing toner,simple hydrating moisturizer and Dr rashel sunscreen....After 1 week u can come back to thank me.

Chai.. all these things will cost a lot which I don't have πŸ€’
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Pimplewankeeme: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
vena3:
Buy Benzoyl peroxide lotion and use it, once a day. That's a good treatment that will work after one week. U will see changes. They will start drying up and new one will try to come up but keep using it amd they will all go back

I just started with Oxy 10 benzoyl peroxide cream this night. Hope it works.

1 Like

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Pimplewankeeme: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
EriMma1:

Here's the soap

Then the face cream

You can get the soap from women selling agbo

Is carotone among?
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by correctguy101(m): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
inforesource:
Nna, your 4head eh. Back to the topic, stop pressing pimples on your face and you will be free forever. Do this and thank me later.

This worked for me.

When this ancestor was younger, I got this advice and looking back, I can't even pinpoint when the thing left my face. I just ignored it and it ignored me in turn.

The little wound, give it attention it grows, then festers, ignore it and it will disappear on its own- Chinese proverb
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by dapiluv: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Have experienced heavy pimples before.I advise you to go for facial treatment with they will steam your face.
Try it like 2times in a month you come back to say thank you.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by fabolouz1(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
How old are you? Some people as their hormones increases tends to have this which eventually clears as they grow older.
All the same try zero spot cleanser.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by BigBrother9ja: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
inforesource:
Nna, your 4head eh. Back to the topic, stop pressing pimples on your face and you will be free forever. Do this and thank me later.
Rubbish
So that the thing will convert to BLACK HEADS LATER...

WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE GET YOUR NONSENSE ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS?
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by ukaface(f): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Leave your face alone
Pimples will come and go
All those things you’re applying can even make it stay longer
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Lolachef(f): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nothing less than 15k.
Pimplewankeeme:

Chai.. all these things will cost a lot which I don't have πŸ€’
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Psoul(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

There's no drug or medication for pimples.
The treatment is simple.
Minimize all those oily food you are always talking.
Increase the number of time you wash your face. Use soap for oily skin.
After washing your face, apply powder. Just white powder. Make a habit to wash your face and apply powder.
Stop using bleaching soap.
Make sure your face is not oily. Once it becomes oily, wash and use powder
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Pimplewankeeme: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
RealEzee:
Use damatol and thank me later cool

I have heard this. But the place I went to buy it said damatol is hair cream. Is it?

Do you have the pix?
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by KingofTheStreet: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Epiderm...
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Starhearts: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
LBK1:

I wonder where they are selling this cream called sperm. Sperm everywhere sad

U go learn by force
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Pimplewankeeme: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Too much advice and mocking. Don't know which to follow. ☹️
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by guji12(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Use dettol wen bathing.. Dettol not another one
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by willibounce1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Don't waste your money. Bathe regularly and use a normal body lotion probably pears. The pimple will disappear at some point.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Tektronics12: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Very Easy. Fast or Eat Plaintain and Cabvage only for 7 days.
Pimplewankeeme:

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by PeggySandas(f): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

I don't rub cream. I use to apply bio oil on my face but have stopped
Stop using any bio oil shit. Use only Vaseline, not too much o! I bet you'll see difference in few weeks.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by ikorodureporta: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

grin
You dey confess. .. repent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? / Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.