Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) (59840 Views)

Lady Burnt While Answering Call Close To Her Cooking Gas, Dies (Graphic Pix) / Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by brain54(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Desmondkk123:
you be agbaya,
I know…
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by tymicjay77: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Maybe your period is fast approaching grin grin grin grin grin grin. DNT worry it will go after your menses.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Psady(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
cunley:
Drink lime early morning and in the evening it will burn out the glands producing pimples (not medically proven ooo)
For masturbation ststve yourself to drinking garri for one week and see if you will have strength to continue masturbating🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No be lie, nah who belleful dey masturbate.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Ykc2(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nothing cure pimple do don't waste your money

1 Like

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by fman(m): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
QQIA:

Jeon wey still get fat fat looking pimples and acne on her face is advicing you!? grin

Goodluck with that grin.

Have you seen her face of recent? Although her it is as a result of lack of hygiene combined with too much of groundnut oil which is a thing of her culture and tradition.
stay away from jeon, she no get ya time.... U stupid trolling cultist.

2 Likes

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by africantony: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
I can undoubtedly say you have masturbated with that "bio oil"
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by dust144(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
Use male sperm
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by riverbird: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:
Ladies and gentlemen, pimple have finished me. 80% of my forehead have been pimplerized. I need your help nairalanders. I don't feel comfortable under my skin again. And to make it worse, I have an upcoming interview in few days time o.

I used Bio-oil from 1st to 7th of this month but I didn't see any changes and I've long stopped using it. I also used K-brothers papaya soap during that time o.. but no effect

Lastly, does masturbation cos pimples? Cos the thing wants to finish my life.. my 1GB data no longer last up to 3 days o. Pls how can I stop this pimples. I want to have the skin of a new born baby o 😢. Pls helpful suggestions is needed house

Op that picture na your headpan abi na bicycle seat?😐
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by QQIA: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
fman:
stay away from jeon, she no get ya time.... U stupid trolling cultist.
Angbianev or Mba kasev mbe Yar tom gbaga tuuh ne ver? grin grin grin
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by LBK1: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
BigYash:
Na for ur mumsy bed you still dey sleep ni? Nairaland en. Get handkerchief too,also wipe your face with it,when you're sweating or you notice your face is oily

@bolded is funny grin
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Arijude(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:
Ladies and gentlemen, pimple have finished me. 80% of my forehead have been pimplerized. I need your help nairalanders. I don't feel comfortable under my skin again. And to make it worse, I have an upcoming interview in few days time o.

I used Bio-oil from 1st to 7th of this month but I didn't see any changes and I've long stopped using it. I also used K-brothers papaya soap during that time o.. but no effect

Lastly, does masturbation cos pimples? Cos the thing wants to finish my life.. my 1GB data no longer last up to 3 days o. Pls how can I stop this pimples. I want to have the skin of a new born baby o 😢. Pls helpful suggestions is needed house
buy philobact and use as cream on your face after taking your bath. You will be surprised under a week as your pimple is not even much
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by LBK1: 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ykc2:
Nothing cure pimple do don't waste your money

Practicing good personal hygiene does
Washing one's face, towel, handkerchief, bedsheets and pillow case.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by StrongAlphMale: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

Very cost. 5k. Chai..

Oga Avoid those Rubbish prescription they're giving you here. Don't buy anything!

To treat pimples do the following.

Avoid touching or pressing the pimples on your face.
Wash your face when oil is too much on your face.
Bath Wash and leave your body, esp your face like that, leave it without applying anything! Do the above and come back and thank me
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by uchdavinci: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
I can recommend an effective product for you... Tested and trusted. 08039677796. Hit me up on WhatsApp.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by LBK1: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Starhearts:
No worry urself....

It will disappear as u grow.

Or

Go apply sperm ..... Rob with sperm

I wonder where they are selling this cream called sperm. Sperm everywhere sad
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by alibiz: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Make sure you wash your face regularly wit clean water and toilet soap, don't touch or press it, do not apply powder and let see the out come in the next 2 weeks
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by LBK1: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
AMI3:
Bros u too wahala ur self.

Don't charge soap or cream.
Make sure u maintain one cream and soap all the time.

Wash your face with soap in the morning and evening when u want to sleep.

Do this as an habit.

Or try urine therapy especially in the night.
By using ur urine to watch your face before going to sleep the pimples will be dried. Try that if u see result come and thanks giving to aza.
Good luck

Ibo la tun jasi o grin grin grin
I just learnt sperm treatment, your own na urine cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by gorgeousnogo(f): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Take vitaminE daily, it helps. You are treating it on the surface but vitamin E will help treat it on the inside

I think it’s 50 or 70 naira for a tablet at the pharmacy or chemist
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Nehyooh(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

Start to wash your face with hot water in the morning when you wake up consistently, it'll smoothen your face.

Good luck !
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Pimplewankeeme: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
PeggySandas:

What kind of cream do you use?

I don't rub cream. I use to apply bio oil on my face but have stopped
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Conciergeofcrim: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Eat more groundnut
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by symbianDON(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Your forehead is funny, I laughed so hard .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by remsonik(f): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
I am an organic skincare and haircare therapist. You can get aloe Vera gel and apply on your face every day for 30 mins. I will suggest if you can plant it and cut one each day to use.

Also do a face scrub with lemon, honey, aloe Vera, apple cider vinegar blended together. After all the days activities when you are back home, apply for 30 mins every day. Take a shower and sleep.

Also avoid too much of fat, sugar and carbonated juice. Exercise frequently and drink more of water. Cook with less oil and eat nuts with lesser fat such as cashew nuts, walnuts. Don't take much of Egusi, groundnuts
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Emmyjb(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

That is what I do. I don't scrub sponge on my face.
It will go just be patient.....Keep doing that and don't waste your time robbing any thing....
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by LBK1: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bigshots001:

Is that a 9inches block I'm seeing or is it your forehead sir.🤣🤣
There are more serious problems I have notice from that pix than pimples and masturbation.
I will recommend a facecap right now than skincare treatment.. how are you going to leave that forehead bare like that and walk into someone's office for an interview.. don't you have the fear of the God in you haba..😂😂😭

Kai, ba na so grin
Let us see your own
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by LBK1: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Voiceofthestree:
This is fake bio oil the original is different pack and is sold for 38k. Tho There is local remedy for pimples and it work 100% sharp dm if you are interested

38k for bio oil? Kilode
Fear God
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Oboto700(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
mikaael:

Your pimples is loading
Continue masturbating u hear.......
pimple at 40? Mtcheww
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Jomonix: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
You will overgrow it
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by doneback04: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Your forehead is funny, I laughed so hard .

. very funny, it looks like a square box
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by ernesco0816517(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Make I give solution,it free , buy bitter leaf and scent leaf 🌿,wash well , squeeze the both of them together,add a cup of water ,filter am ,then drink the juice...this is a permanent cure to pimple, blemish etc.u ll be younger than ur mates,and maleria no go near u again...but slow down 👇 for mustabation.
Try my solution.dont forget to appreciate God 🙏 for giving us Herb 🌿.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by doneback04: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Guy go bleep pussy steady you no go see this thing again leave all these things you are wasting money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / I Am A Human Chimera / Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.