Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning (52112 Views)

Naira Scarcity: Commercial Sex Workers Count Losses, Decry Low Patronage / Prices Of Cattle Crash In Taraba Due To Naira Scarcity / Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
LikeAking:
My papa dash me lots of 1k new notes when e come out.. so I no suffer any cash wahala..

He gave me 300k of the new notes..

He sent it to all his children..

Na the first time my papa they impress me be dis..
ur popsy na politician?

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
moseslarry:

Well, yours is still a sweet experience, lost my job since last year, having being trying everyday to get job and until now, nothing yet. Life has been immensely hard.

Fast forward to this year, I realized, we were still better in last year compared to now. My people, I swear down, we have no food to eat, myself, wife and my one year old son, we’ve been surviving on a cup and half of gari daily. All cos, I’m broke inside out, no one is out there to help or support you. In fact, at this point where we get gari on credit, if I would like to respect myself, we are not suppose to go there for credit this week. So apparently, I have no hope on how we will survive this week. I believe in God sha.
Helpers will surely locate you and your family.
The situation is not funny at all.
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
davillian:
Tinunbu and buhari is giving us cash grin
Yeah buddy..
Hot cash.£€¥
You guys should keep enjoying it while it last
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by Ruthless70: 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
ahnie:
I knew I was in Nigeria when I trekked for one hour as early this morning.
Shame didn't even catch me cheesy cheesy

What I haven't done before cheesy cheesy the experience was killing.

Painment was I had to borrow 100naira to come back to my place of business.

Sofia pains was all the sales I made today were mainly transferred into my acct,some sef I never see alerts.

Foolishness was only #300 followed me home at all at all naim bad.

The other day I bought 10k and the charges was 3k, honestly e pain me.

So this night after looking for POS,I saw someone I knew he was merciful to collect #200 for #1500.
For my mind....I be the richest woman in nigeria cheesy cheesy

Tomorrow I m definitely gonna queue at accessbank and wildraw money, because I cannot imagine dashing someone 4k.

So guys how have you guys bn surviving?

If u calculate the distance av covered with leg eeehhh.
If I'm walking for Tinubu I would have gotten to Abuja from Lagos
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by Gloriagee(f): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
People dey drink semo, with or without sugar? Abeg talk true cos we learn everyday....

Odewaleadesoye:

I came home angrily and drank semovita with no Sugar.

The policy is just so annoying.

It may sound funny and unbelievable but I prepared it the same way you will prepare Pap.

No, he hasn't but he called me that he has seen the alert.

I haven't gone back to him yet due to my busy schedules of the day.
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by fabolouz1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
We Nigerians are terrible people ,we shy away from protesting what is due for protests but protest over what shouldn't .
People are losing money due to the fact that they are buying their own money at ridiculous prices .
If only Gani Fahwehnmi was still alive...

8 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by Hope88: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
ahnie:

E go better.
hi
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by Ouchbabe(f): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
This is heartbreaking. The suffering is just too much.
Some kindhearted drivers collect transfer from me on my way to work.

The sad part is my account is empty even to make transfer.

I just dey think of how to go to work tomorrow embarassed
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by cigaricon(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
It's so terrible i swear. Me that normally eat better fufu and egusi soup or rice and plantain with bangs stew and fish for lunch at work haven't been able to do so in the past weeks cos food vendors won't take transfer. I now get fanta and biscuits for lunch from the supermarket cry

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by ahnie: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ruthless70:

If u calculate the distance av covered with leg eeehhh.
If I'm walking for Tinubu I would have gotten to Abuja from Lagos
E nor easy rara,no be small thing honestly.
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by blackmantis: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
dyera:

Who told you transfer is how you buy things cashless. Card payment is cashless payment not phone transfer. Next time use POS machine to transfer the money to the seller.

This and many more is proof that Nigerians deserve to experience this cash confiscation. Most businesses that ought to have POS machine to enable cashless payment don't have it. The government have to confiscate cash to force them. Even now most of them have not gone to get POS machine for their business.

POS has debited me even when the transaction failed and even printed a receipt reversed but it took nearly a month for me to see the cash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by malvisguy212: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
ahnie:

I for still collect it like that.
honestly, no other option than to collect it. this is the time to get right with God. stay blessed!!
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by bonnyhope: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:
Too bad, so many people have died as a result of this CBN policy, things that work seamlessly in other countries don't work here in Nigeria.

The pain is excruciating

Exaggerating
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by Pinterest: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
Endure please. After all, Tinubu is also suffering because of the Naira scarcity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nigerians need to be studied. Was this not the same level of suffering that a political party bestowed on you and you still voted the same party back to power and still have the audacity to complain?

Wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by Kimo21(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ouchbabe:

It's not by force to go work if you dont have oo...even the bosses understand...and those that have car it's not easy to queue for fuel
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by ahnie: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
cigaricon:
It's so terrible i swear. Me that normally eat better fufu and egusi soup or rice and plantain with bangs stew and fish for lunch at work haven't been able to do so in the past weeks cos food vendors won't take transfer. I now get fanta and biscuits for lunch from the supermarket cry
You be big man I swear.
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by moseslarry(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Helpers will surely locate you and your family.
The situation is not funny at all.

Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by REUBEN1211: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
This cash policy is really affecting my family negatively, pls buhari what do u want to be remember for I will never forget the suffering u brought to Nigerian
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by ahnie: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ouchbabe:

My dear do not force yourself,if I were you I would relax myself.

Everybody dey feel the heat.
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by CodeTemplar: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pennywise2:
Insanity Is to think an election rigger will deliver
he will deliver his loan repayment back to his bullion vans with institutionalized interests.
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by ahnie: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Drinking well prepared Semovita isn't bad at all. It is the same as eating the solid semovita but without soup.
cheesy cheesy
How did it tasted in your bud?
Pls tell is you're kidding cheesy cheesy
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by dyera(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
blackmantis:

POS has debited me even when the transaction failed and even printed a receipt reversed but it took nearly a month for me to see the cash.

Nonsense, if something like that happen and you do not change to a different bank for cashless payment, then I don't know what to say to you. Something like that can never happen with fidelity bank.
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by steffi01(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Things are really getting out of hand, with super inflation then now this.
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by sallyopy(f): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:
The situation in Nigeria at the moment is terrible.

Even me, I don't know where I can get cash and go to work tomorrowl, all the POS in my area don't have cash.

I have money but I'm broke
the reality of many of us. Those I pity the most are people in rural communities who don’t know how to transfer or operate internet banking and those who don’t even have mobile networks. I can’t imagine how terrible this situation is for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by fxexperts: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
God1000:
The situation in Nigeria at the moment is terrible.

Even me, I don't know where I can get cash and go to work tomorrowl, all the POS in my area don't have cash.

I have money but I'm broke
That is the Buhari effect. All those Obedient who hailed this policy how market now? na only Tinubu Urchins dey suffer am abi?

REUBEN1211:
This cash policy is really affecting my family negatively, pls buhari what do u want to be remember for I will never forget the suffering u brought to Nigerian
Bro you will forget soon. Alot of Nigerians will forget this pretty soon. Nigerians have very short memories that is why our political class use us anyhow.

Ransomware:
Nigerians need to be studied. Was this not the same level of suffering that a political party bestowed on you and you still voted the same party back to power and still have the audacity to complain?

Wonderful!
You get it wrong here. the whole Naira redesign was done to portray BAT in a good light and get sympathy vote for him, and to prove that PMB is against him, which was wrong, because PMB was fully in support of BAT from day one.
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by Brunicekid(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
LikeAking:
My papa dash me lots of 1k new notes when e come out.. so I no suffer any cash wahala..

He gave me 300k of the new notes..

He sent it to all his children..

Na the first time my papa they impress me be dis..
How your papa take get this amount of new note?
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by akaahs(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
inoki247:
Lol no be una dey hype the policy wen we dey cry una call us names telling us to du transfer even if we wan buy 20Naira groundnut that the policy will help ur future say he go help ur savior enta....

The Policy Neva give me breakfast chop till last week that I went to market to buy Things after doing Transfer to two People one from Opay to Opay and the other to Sterling bank na so money no gri deliver Opay as Neva failed buh last week I was served a very hot breakfast.....

Up till this moment, opay no dey gree go. I always get system failure each time i tried to make transactions. Its painful. Opay fall my hand
Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity Wahala, What I Went Through This Morning by Foxie: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
early January? they didn't input the new notes in the ATM machines until the end of January, only a fool will believe these lies.
Don't be quick to put down someone's claims. Argue what you have an idea about. I withdrew 1k new notes from a branch of Globus bank in December.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) / Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos / How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.