Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through (1628 Views)

Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi / Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization / Igbo Men Have Flat Heads But Igbo Women Don't, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Johnjustice: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
It's true, it's mainly igbos in Benin that are obidients there, likewise igbos in Lagos are the obidients in Lagos, igbos are using their refugee movement everywhere to mobilize for labor party. Benin man no dey so foolish to become a zombie of a failure like Obi.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Johnjustice: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
Gavinleah:

You are MAD
Useless son of a slowpoke mother
Looking at my television now, the accent, the flat head sold them out, crooks. Lying obi is accepted everywhere, when it's igbos everywhere mobilizing for the crook and Pandora thief obi.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnjustice:
It's true, it's mainly igbos in Benin that are obidients there, likewise igbos in Lagos are the obidients in Lagos, igbos are using their refugee movement everywhere to mobilize for labor party. Benin man no dey so foolish to become a zombie of a failure like Obi.

Tajudeen agbajangbojo the ewedu Muslim thiefnubuu mugu don open him smelly agbero mouth. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Johnjustice: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Tajudeen agbanjagbojo the ewedu Muslim thiefnubuu mugu don open him smelly agbero mouth. cheesy
Refugee obidient miscreants of alaigbo grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by LeoDeKing: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnjustice:
I thought it was me alone that noticed this. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnjustice:

Refugee obidient miscreants of alaigbo grin

I no dey stay for eweduland. Smelly agbero mugu. Make Una try dey brush teeth. grin

2 Likes

Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Johnjustice: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I thought it was me alone that noticed this. grin
It's the tactics deployed by Ipob, gbadebo is an operative of Ipob, he means no good for Lagos. Lagosians be wise, how can gbadebo come from nowhere, who is sponsoring him?

He is sponsored by igbos.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Johnjustice: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Why do you agberoes have smelly armpits? Dem ban roll-on for NURTW members? grin
Fool what's the meaning of NURTW, NURTW is in Onitsha and South east too, ask una agbero for Onitsha there.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Luckylife(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnjustice:
I can't imagine the sleepless nights, frustrations, nightmares, heart attacks, heartless demonic soul and miserable live you are living because of your self inflicted hatred you have for Igbo the most advanced and industrious tribe in Nigeria. We all know if you don't pity your soul ,that self inflicted hatred will make you miserable in this live which will definitely lead to heart attacks in no distance time.
This is a curse on you as long as you see any Igbo man or woman your life will remain miserable till you publicly apologize to a wonderful tribe your miserable sorry life vow to hate till you get heart attacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Yaribanzaonic: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Thiefnubuu zombie...

Calm down. You will still relocate to OJOTA. Shouting MANDATE has been stolen.

Game just start and you are foaming spittle everywhere.

Johnjustice:

Fool what's the meaning of NURTW, NURTW is in Onitsha and South east too, ask una agbero for Onitsha there.

2 Likes

Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Johnjustice: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Luckylife:

I can't imagine the sleepless nights, frustrations, nightmares, heart attacks, heartless demonic soul and miserable live you are living because of your self inflicted hatred you Igbo the most advanced and industrious tribe in Nigeria. We all know if you don't pity your soul ,that self inflicted hatred will make you miserable in this live which will definitely lead to heart attacks in no distance time.
Labor miscreants are dying slowly, no presidency for Pandora thief grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by KanwuliaExtra: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yes ooooo
I say: WE MOOOOOOOOOVE!!!! grin
Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Johnjustice: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Thiefnubuu zombie...

Calm down. You will still relocate to OJOTA. Shouting MANDATE has been stolen.

Game just start and you are foaming spittle everywhere.

Mumu labor party miscreants, you people are laboring in vain.

Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnjustice:

The one we know is NURTW a.k.a 'Up Nashona' in eweduland filled their muslim Jabirudeens like you.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Luckylife(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnjustice:

Labor miscreants are dying slowly, no presidency for Pandora thief grin
I can't imagine the sleepless nights, frustrations, nightmares, heart attacks, heartless demonic soul and miserable live you are living because of your self inflicted hatred you have for Igbo the most advanced and industrious tribe in Nigeria. We all know if you don't pity your soul ,that self inflicted hatred will make you miserable in this live which will definitely lead to heart attacks in no distance time.
This is a curse on you as long as you see any Igbo man or woman your life will remain miserable till you publicly apologize to a wonderful tribe your miserable sorry life vow to hate till you get heart attacks.
Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Johnjustice: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Luckylife:

Obi is 65 years now, after Tinubu na south south go enter there, Pandora movement is dead.
Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Johnjustice: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Luckylife:

Ipob labor refugees miscreants movement 😆
Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Luckylife(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnjustice:

Obi is 65 years now, after Tinubu na south south go enter there, Pandora movement is dead.
Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Johnjustice: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Luckylife:

Obi the thief crying like a baby on TV cheesy

1 Like

Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Jones4190(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Gavinleah:

You are MAD
Useless son of a slowpoke mother
chinedu he is saying the truth
Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Luckylife(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnjustice:

Obi the thief crying like a baby on TV cheesy
Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Johnjustice: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Luckylife:

Igbos again 😆
https://www.nairaland.com/7608100/why-igbos-focus-lagos-not#121689996
Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by limeta(f): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnjustice:

They all omo igbo to you yorubas any way
Na today .
Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Phoen1X: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnjustice:
It surprizes me how 5% ters are suddenly the majority from lagos, benin to abuja,..they have even turned gov sanwo olu to church rat.
Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Johnjustice: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Phoen1X:
It surprizes me how 5% ters are suddenly the majority from lagos, benin to abuja,..they have even turned gov sanwo olu to church rat.
Alaigbo is empty, filled with ipob terrorists, all igbos are scattered everywhere like refugees.

1 Like

Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Phoen1X: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnjustice:

Alaigbo is empty, filled with ipob terrorists, all igbos are scattered everywhere like refugees.
Then,refugee is a good thing since they are busy buying lands from lagos. accra to china..
Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Johnjustice: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Phoen1X:
Then,refugee is a good thing since they are busy buying lands from lagos. accra to china..
But top 10 states in Africa Igbo no dey, even top 20, just to brag like idiots. Suffer head people.
Re: Watching Videos Of Obidients In Benin Today, I Noticed Flat Heads All Through by Phoen1X: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnjustice:

But top 10 states in Africa Igbo no dey, even top 20, just to brag like idiots. Suffer head people.
You are about to become landless and you're talking about "top 10 state" ,..fact is that if you and father fail to sell your only remaining ancestrial land ,your son will sell it and migrate ..sorry o in advance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian Civil War And The Gullibles By Monday Effiong Noah / Samuel Ogbemudia For President 2007 / Happy Birthday Ileke-idi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.